Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trancendent Sensuality -18

"The recruiting process is done and the women meet Jake."

6
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words

There were eight of them around the dinner table in the nice steakhouse.  Kevin gave a crooked kind of grin as the image of the bill flashed through his mind.  They could afford it, but his judicious upbringing still caused an inward wince when Karla demanded he pick up the tab for such a large group.

“So,” his wife addressed the group, “Before I tell you about my find, why don’t each of you share your experiences.”

“Well, I’m a slut, a whore, a bitch,” Tanya offered.  “What else, Kevin?”

“I don’t remember,” he lied.  “Other than my negative reaction to those characterizations, I tried not to hear them.”

“A hot cocksucker,” Tanya added.

“Well,” Tom said, “That all might be true, but it would be rude to say so.”

“Yeah,” Tanya agreed.  “That’s kind of what I thought.”

“Kevin?” Karla asked.

“I don’t think he had the character to fit in with us.”

“Was he at least a good fuck?” Karla asked Tanya.

“He was okay.  Self-absorbed, mostly.  I’ve had better.  I had better.”

Karla laughed.  “Did you seduce my husband?”

“She needed consolation,” Kevin chuckled.

“What about you guys?” Karla turned to Alex and Taylor.

“He was great!” Taylor chimed in.  

“But he lives in Wyoming,” Ted added.

“He had this cowboy thing going on,” Alex grinned.  “We got rode hard.”

“Any chance he’d be willing to relocate?” Karla wanted to know.

“I don’t think so,” Ted told them.  “It’s a family operation.  He works for his father on a ranch they inherited.”

“Did you take care of my girls?” Karla asked him with a grin.

“He did,” Taylor said.  “You would have been proud of him.”

“So, two strikes,” Karla said.  “It’s a good thing I found Jake.”

“Jake?” Tanya asked.  “I like the sound of a Jake.”

“So tell us,” Alex demanded.

Karla grinned and stretched a hand to Tom.  “We found him to be quite acceptable,” she said, squeezing her escort’s hand in hers.

“So, he was nice?” Tanya asked.

“He was,” her husband answered.  “He was very polite.  Even when he found out I would be present.”

“So, is he a performer?” Alex wanted to know.

“He performed quite well,” Karla said, beaming.  “I think he’s going to fit right in.”

“Did you tell him you were recruiting?” Taylor asked.

“We didn’t.  But, I’ve got all his contact information.  He’s some sort of a program analyzer,”

“A program analyst,” Tom corrected gently.

“He’s single,” Karla went on, “and he quite attractive.”

“So, how are you going to get him involved?” Alex asked her.

“I thought the four of us, and Jasmine, if she wants to come, would schedule a luncheon meeting with him, introduce ourselves, and see what develops,” Karla proposed.

+++

Jake’s eyes lit up when she saw Karla standing by the table.  He approached her quickly, grasped both her hands in his and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Have I told you today how stunning you are?” he asked.

“Stop,” Karla chided him gently.  “I have to introduce you to my friends.”

“Where’s your husband?” he asked.  “I wanted to thank him.”

“Well,” Karla said gently.  “That wasn’t actually my husband.  He belongs to Tanya, here,” she said, indicated the statuesque blonde.

“Tanya,” he repeated, with a grin.  “Nice to meet you.”

“And you,” Tanya said.  “We’ve heard great things.”

“He was your husband,” he asked.  “Tom?”

She nodded.  “I loaned him to her for the evening.”

Jake looked quizzically, shifting his gaze between the two women.  “And you and I,” he said softly, “did what we did in front of her husband?”

Karla took his hand and squeezed it.  “I know.  It was exciting, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah,” his unsure reply came.  “And more than a little strange.”

“And this is Alex,” Karla indicated her friend.  “We’ve been friends for just forever.”

Jake extended his free hand.  “Alex.  I like that.  Nothing like a beautiful woman with a man’s name.  A pleasure.”

“Hello, Jake,” Alex replied.  “It’s short for Alexandra.”

“One of my top-ten favorites,” Jake grinned at her.

“And this is her daughter, Taylor,” Karla went on.

“All of you are stunning,” Jake said.  “Taylor.  Named for the president, no doubt.”

“Named for the number four top name for girls the year she was born,” Alex quipped.

“That’s honest,” Jake chuckled.  “Nice to meet you, Taylor.  I like that name, too.”

“Thanks,” Taylor said.  “I think Jake fits you.  You  ride Harley’s or something?”

“I have,” he admitted.  “I wish I owned one.”

“When you get one, let me know.  I’d love to ride with you.”

“And this is our friend, Jasmine,” Karla went on.

“Jasmine,” he repeated.  “It fits.  Marvelous scent, and definitely mysterious.  Those tats real?”

“Sure are.  Got more, too.”

“She may show them to you if you behave yourself,” Karla quipped.

“I’m sure I’d like that,” Jake said, allowing himself to be led to his chair by Karla.

“What do you drink, Jake?” Karla asked.

“It’s midday,” he replied.  “I should probably have iced tea.”

“Trust me,” Karla said.  “You’re going to need something with more of an edge than that.”

“All right,” Jake said.  “Crown rocks.”

Karla signaled the waitress to bring Jake his drink.  While they waited, Tanya opened the conversation.

“Karla has told us good things about you.  She was correct about your appearance, so I’m guessing the rest must be true, as well.”

“Really?” he asked.  “What have you told them, dear?”

“Oh, you know, the usual stuff.  You’re a hunk.  You’re enthusiastic but considerate.  You know.”

“That you’re adequately endowed and know how to use it,” Taylor added.

Alex gasped and Jasmine giggled.

“That’s pretty personal,” Jake noted cautiously.

“We’re close,” Tanya continued.  “We share stuff.”

“Well, I already know you loaned your husband to her for the evening.  So, what kind of other stuff do you share?” Jake asked.

“A lot,” Tanya said.  “What you don’t know is that Karla gave me her husband for the night, too.”

“I did not know that,” he acknowledged.  “So, are all of you ladies married?”

“I’m not,” Alex said.  “Divorced.”

“I’m not, yet,” Taylor told him.  “But I do have a fiancé.”

“Jasmine is married, too,” Karla said as the waitress appeared and set Jake’s drink down in front of him.

“Are we going to order first or just get right into it?” Tanya asked.

“Let’s let Jake get comfortable,” Karla urged.   “We’ll order while he has his drink.”

“You don’t have a clue what this is all about, do you?” Taylor asked him.

“I’m, uh, not real sure, to be honest,” he answered.  “I assume it has something to do with Saturday night?”

“It’s kind of all about last Saturday night,” Taylor said.

“Let’s order,” Karla interrupted.

“Yeah,” Taylor responded.  “Let’s let him stew a bit.”

“Taylor!” her mother interjected.  “You’re doing it again.”

“Fine,” Taylor replied sullenly.

“Taylor likes to shock people,” Alex explained to Jake.  “Especially attractive men.  She almost drove her fiancé away before she admitted she was in love with him.”

“It’s fine,” Jake responded.  “I promise I won’t bolt.”

 The waitress took orders for various salads and sandwiches, including a refill of Jake’s glass ordered by Karla.

“I think you’re done analyzing programs today,” Tanya observed.  “You should probably call out for the rest of today.”

“You think I should?” he directed at Karla.

“Are you willing to turn the rest of the day over to us?” she asked with a broad grin.

Jake surveyed the table.  “What the hell,” he shrugged.  “Sure.  Why not?  Excuse me while I make the call.”

“Don’t tell them you’re sick,” Taylor suggested.  “Just tell them you’re unavoidably detained.  Tell them to expect a ransom call before dawn.”

“Don’t tell them that!” Alex said.  “My god, Taylor!  You’ll have the police looking for him.”

“I’ll leave out the ransom note thing,” Jake chuckled, “But I love the bit about being unavoidably detained.  They’ll think I’m being head-hunted by a competitor firm.  Best keep them edgy.”

He stood up and walked away from the table, drawing his cell phone from his jacket pocket.

“Talk about being edgy,” Tanya half-whispered to her compatriots.

“What’s got you edgy?” Alex inquired.

“Him!” Tanya said.  “Don’t any of you deny you’d like to rip his clothes off and use him.”

“I can wait,” Taylor said.

“Don’t you like him?” Karla asked her.

“He’s fine, I guess.  But if I want to get laid, there are plenty of options.”

“But you wouldn’t kick him out of your bed,” Tanya stated.

Taylor shrugged.  “Probably not.”

“I think he’s nice,” Jasmine said.

“That’s just because you know he wants to kiss all your tats,” Taylor said.

“Would that be such a bad thing?” Alex asked her.

“Tom likes it,” Tanya observed.

“Maybe you should get a few,” Jasmine directed to Taylor.

“Uh, no thanks,” Taylor replied.  

“A little rose up high on the inside of your thigh,” Karla mused.  “Then you could tell him to stop and smell the flowers.”

“Or her,” Tanya grinned.

Taylor’s eyes shot daggers at the older blonde.

“Oh, come one,” Tanya jabbed gently.  “You liked it.”

“Liked what?” Jasmine asked innocently.

“One night while Karla was gone, Taylor, Ted, Kevin and I had a bit of ménage.  I had a lovely, extended taste of her flowers while her fiancé tried to drive me up inside her.”

“Really?” Karla sounded amazed.  “And my husband was engaged how.”

“I believe this little blonde minx was attempting to suck the essence out of him.”

“Really?” Karla repeated.

“Oh, don’t sound so prudish,” Alex reprimanded her.  “Who here hasn’t had Karla’s tongue in their gash?” she addressed to the group.  Only Taylor raised her hand.  “And reciprocated?”  Again, only Taylor waved lightly.

Jake returned to the table, excused himself, and took a long drink from his glass.  “Obviously,” he said after he swallowed the liquid, “I’m not returning to the salt mine.”

“So you belong to us,” Karla said with a broad grin.

“Indeed.  Us?  Who is us?” Jake asked.  “And for what purpose?”

“Looking around this table,” Tanya said, “What do you think we all have in common?”

Jake surveyed the circle of women.  “Well, all of you are gorgeous,” he said.  “Other than that, I can’t imagine.”

“You’re not even trying,” Taylor said.  “Put some effort into it, will you?”

“I’m, uh, hmmm,” he pondered.  He looked at Karla.  “Well,” he began, then stopped.  “I don’t know, really.”

“You can say it, Jake.  They all know,” Karla said.

“They know that we had, you know, an adventure?” he asked softly.

Karla nodded.

“You told them.”

“I did.  It was the whole point of this.”

“I don’t know,” he said with exasperation.  “I don’t want to piss anyone off.”

“You are surrounded by this group of women,” Taylor snapped at him, “And you had sex with one of them.  But you can’t figure out that we all like to fuck?”

“Holy crap!” Jake said.  “Yeah, so, that was blunt.  Okay.  That’s, like, well, I mean, that wouldn’t be the first thing I’d say.”

“Karla,” Alex said gently, “Took you for an audition.”

“An audition?  An audition for what?” Jake asked, the skepticism obvious in his tone.

Two waitresses swooped toward the table with trays laden with their luncheon order.  After the sorting and preliminary remarks regarding the presentation, Karla called them all back to the situation at hand.

“We are part of a group,” she explained to Jake.  “As was so rudely revealed by Taylor, we share an affinity for things sensual and sexual.”

“We like to fuck,” Taylor said succinctly, but in a subdued voice.

“Okay,” Jake said, emptying his Old Fashioned glass of Crown Royal.  “Well, you’re all certainly desirable.”

“I’m glad you think that,” Karla continued.  “The fact is, we have some pretty high standards of behavior.  The audition that Alex talked about is more about attitudes and actions than it is about the sex.”

“But the sex is important,” Tanya noted quickly.  “We don’t want to waste our time with somebody who can’t perform adequately.”

“Or is too freaking small,” Taylor added.

“Or too freakishly large,” Alex said.  “I mean, big is good, but there’s such a thing as too big.”

“You’re kidding about all this, right?” Jake asked.  “I mean, this is just some kind of a test to see if I’m an ass, right?”

“You’ve already passed that test,” Karla smiled at him.  “You were so polite and amenable Saturday.  That’s why we’ve asked you here.”

“For what?”

“While Karla was trying you out Saturday,” Tanya said, “Alex, Taylor and I were also interviewing potential candidates.  Neither of them worked out.”

“Candidates for what?” Jake repeated.

“To join our group,” Karla said.  “We want you to join our group.”

“I take it sex is involved.  But, what else?” Jake pressed them.

“Nothing else,” Taylor said.  “Just be willing to participate; to have sex with each of us.”

“And, sometimes,” Alex added, “With a couple of us.”

“Isn’t it illegal?” he asked.

“We’re not hookers,” Karla said.  “It’s just a group of mutually consenting adults who have sex with one another.  There’s no money exchanged, so it’s completely legal.”

KimberlyShelton1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyShelton1

“Okay,” Jake said, his skepticism evident in his smirk.  “So, the delightful evening spent with Karla and, uh, your husband,” he pointed at Tanya, “Was an audition to see if I was good enough to become a member of your group of…I don’t even know what to call it…swingers?  Is that it?”

“In a nutshell,” Taylor said.  “Karla said you’re good in the sack and not a complete ass, like the guy Tanya screwed, and that you live and work here, unlike the guy my mother and I seduced.  So, yeah.  Would you be willing to have sex with us on an ongoing basis, individually or as a group?”

Jake leaned back in his chair, wiped his mouth with a paper napkin, and began to chuckle, and then to laugh.  He looked around the table and nodded.

“What’s so funny?” Taylor snapped.

“Just the incongruity of the whole situation,” Jake said through the ebb of his laughter.  “I mean, put yourself in my position.  Wouldn’t you find it amusing?”

“He doesn’t think we’re serious,” Tanya remarked.

“No, no!” he protested.  “Not at all.  I don’t doubt your sincerity.  It’s just…completely unbelievable.”

“Okay,” Alex said.  “We may not be very good at this.  We never had to do it before.  But our numbers are out of whack and we need another man.”

“Really?” Jake laughed.  “The four or five you’ve got aren’t enough?”

“Four,” Karla said.  “My husband, Tanya’s husband, Jasmine’s husband, and Taylor’s boyfriend.  We need five.”

“Of course you do,” Jake replied.  “And the five of you have decided that I’m the guy, right?”

“If you behave like a jerk,” Taylor snapped, “We could just let you go your way.”

“So you want to have sex with me?” Jake asked, “Based on what Karla has told you?”

“We’re up for giving it a try,” Alex said, “If you’re willing.”

Jake surveyed the table.  His eyes came to rest on Karla.  “For real?”

Karla nodded.  “We didn’t do this well, did we?”

“How would I know?”  he asked.  “This is the most preposterous…”

“It’s for real,” Taylor said, her voice remarkably soft and encouraging.

Jake surveyed the women again.  His eyes fell on Jasmine.  He pointed at her.  “Do you want to have sex with me?”

She leveled her eyes on him.  “Yeah, I do.  I’ve screwed her husband,” she pointed at Karla, “Hers,” she indicated Tanya, “And her fiancé,” she said nodding to Taylor.  “And I’ve watched my husband have sex with each of them.  So, yeah, I’ll screw you in a New York minute, just for the fun of it.”

“Me, too,” Alex said.

“I’ve already done it,” Karla noted, “And I’d be happy to have a repeat performance.”

“What about you?” he asked Taylor.

She smirked.  “Are you as good as Karla says?”

He shrugged.  

“You want to fuck me?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Jake said.  “Yeah, I’d like that.”

“But you can’t fall in love,” Karla warned.  “Everybody’s taken.”

“Except for me,” Alex noted.  “But I’m not looking.”

“So it’s just for fun,” Jake stated.

“That’s right,” Karla said.  “Just for fun.”

“And what about the guys.  I’m not into guys.”

“They’re all straight,” Taylor said.  “We’re hetero.”

“Mostly,” Karla noted.  “You might see some girl-on-girl.”

Jake leaned back in his chair.  “Can I get another drink?” he asked.

“Do you need one?” Karla asked.

“Yeah,” Jake chuckled.  “I’ve been asked to have sex with five different beautiful women.  That’s the kind of decision that shouldn’t be made while totally sober.”

“You having doubts?” Tanya asked.

“Kind of, yeah,” he replied.  “I doubt this is really happening.”

“You don’t have to screw us all at once,” Karla said with a grin.

“Well, that’s good news.  I’m not sure I could handle the pressure.”

Tanya reached toward him and rested her hand on his arm.  “I got the lucky card,” she informed him.  “I get you first.  All you have to do is agree.”

Jake looked at Karla.  “And I thought Saturday was my lucky day,” he told her.

“It was,” she assured him.

“Yeah, I guess it was.”  He looked around the table again, his eyes resting briefly on each of the women.  “All right, ladies,” he said with a sigh.  “I’m all yours.”

When the doorbell rang at ten minutes after five that evening, Tom grumbled, “Who the hell is that?”

Tanya grinned at him as he rose to answer the door.  “It’s for me.”

“For you?  What the hell is it?”

“Let him in and be nice.  His name is Jake.”

Tom swung the door open and stepped back.  “Hey, Jake.  Good to see you again,” he said to the man standing on his stoop.

“Yeah.  Hello,” Jake said.  

“I guess you know by now that I’m not Karla’s husband,” Tom replied.  “Come on in.”

Jake stepped into the small foyer and took a quick glance into the interior.  “Nice house.”

“Thanks,” Tom said, closing the door.  “I guess you’re looking for Tanya.”

“I’m, uh,” Jake said, obviously uneasy.  “I guess so.  I’ve been sent over from next door.  Karla said I was supposed to meet Tanya.”

“Well, Tanya’s in the next room.  Come on in,” he repeated.

“This is a little strange,” Jake said, seemingly rooted to his spot.

“Well, don’t let it get to you,” Tom told him.  “When Karla’s involved, things get that way.”  He ushered Jake into the great room.  Tanya was standing there waiting for them.

“Jake,” she grinned at him  “It’s seems like it’s been hours.”

“Yeah,” Jake nodded.  “It has been.”

“Honey,” she addressed her husband.  “This is Jake.  He’s Karla’s new recruit.”

“I know,” Tom replied.  “I was with her when she recruited him.”

“Yeah,” Jake nodded.  “Tom and I are acquainted.”

Tom ushered him toward a seat at the edge of the sofa.  “So, you’ve been to Karla’s?”

“Yeah,” Jake replied.  “I’ve just come from there.”

“We all had lunch together earlier,” Tanya interjected, her eyes never shifting from Jake.  “He’s met all of us now.”

“Okay,” Tom said, dragging it out into a question.

“I’m supposed to tell you,” Jake directed to Tom, “That Jasmine, Karla and Taylor are waiting for you.  You’re taking them to dinner?”

Tom laughed.  “See?” he said.  “Strange stuff when Karla’s involved.  Where’s Kevin?”

“I have no idea,” Jake said.  “When I left there was just Karla, and Taylor, and the Goth girl?”

“Jasmine,” Tanya said.

“Yeah, Jasmine.  Anyway, I was supposed to tell you that Jasmine, Karla and Taylor were waiting for you to take them to dinner.”

“Okay,” Tom chuckled.  “I guess I’d better get a tie and jacket.  Knowing Karla and Taylor it will be Valero’s and not Wendy’s.”  He headed off down a hallway.

Tanya stood in front of her chair, staring at Jake as he stood next to the sofa.

“Is this part of the audition?” he asked.  “Dealing with uncomfortable situations?”

“Give it just a minute,” she said softly.  “When he’s gone we’ll talk.”

Tom whisked back into the room with a Navy blazer thrown over an arm and a tie hanging around his neck.  “Well, I guess I’d better go escort the queen, the princess and the Goth Goddess to their evening meal,” he chuckled.  He stuck his hand out to Jake.  “You guys be good.”

“Yeah,” Jake said as he took the proffered hand.  “Have fun.”

Tom looked at his wife.  “Yeah.  You, too,” he said.  “Love you.”

“Love you, too, darling,” she replied, but her eyes never left Jake.

With a solid thud, the door closed behind Tom.

“Jesus!” Jake breathed out.  “That was kind of awkward.”

Tanya grinned.  “First time jitters,” she observed.  “Don’t worry, though.  He’ll take Jasmine, Karla and Tanya to dinner, and by eight o’clock they’ll be having their way with him.”

“So, this is part of the audition,” he stated.

“Hmmm,” she hummed.  “More of a test drive.”

“This is more complex than I’d imagined.”

“It will be fine,” she reassured him.  “Do you want a beer or something?”

“I’m good,” he replied.

“So, have you figured this all out yet?” she asked.

“I’m, uh, not really.”

“I can see that.  You still have your clothes on.”

“What?”

“My husband has been gone for almost a minute and you still have your clothes on.”

“You want me to strip?” he asked in amazement.  “Just like that?”

“It’s part of the audition-slash-test drive.  Yes.  You should strip.”

Jake unbuttoned his shirt and removed it.  He shed his T-shirt and then attacked the fastenings of his trousers.  He stopped, sat down, removed his shoes and sock, then stood and dropped his trousers to the floor.  He stepped out of them and tossed them on the sofa.

“Everything,” Tanya told him in a voice just above a whisper.

His shrug was infinitesimal.  He hooked his thumbs in his boxers and tugged them down to his knees.  They dropped to his ankles and he stepped out of them.

“This what you want?” he asked, challenging her.

“You’re not even hard,” she replied.

“Seriously?  I’ve just had an uncomfortable meeting with the man I thought was Karla’s, but turns out to be your husband and you think I should be aroused?”

“You do know we’re going to fuck, don’t you?  Don’t I appeal to you?”

“I haven’t had time to shift gears yet.  But, yes, you are gorgeous.”

She nodded.  “Then what do I have to do to get you hard?”

He looked at her.  She had on blue shorts and a loose halter top.

He grinned.  “It won’t take much.  You might touch me.  That would do it.”

“Touch your cock?”

He shook his head.  “That would certainly do it,” he chuckled.  “But I think just the touch of your hand on my shoulder or arm, maybe the chest would probably do it.”

She stepped up to him and brushed her right hand across his shoulder and down his arm.  “Like that?”

“Yeah,” he replied with a grin.  He could feel the arousal beginning.

“Anything else?”

“I like watching your lips move,” he whispered.  “So, tell me more about this group of yours.  And keep touching me.”

Her eyes focused on her hand as it brushed across his shoulder, his chest, and down his arm.

“Mostly normal people,” she began.  “But there’s variety.  We’re not all vanilla.  The one thing that we have in common is that we love sex.  The men and the women.  And we like the excitement of a variety of partners.”

Jake’s meat started to grow as he watched her mouth form the words and felt the feather-like brush of her fingers on his skin.

“So, we’ve all agreed to share with each other.  We keep our standard relationships, but everybody shares.  That way, all of us have the great feelings of sex with somebody else.  Did you know that everybody does it differently?”

“How do you mean?”

“Hmmm.  Well, the penetrations all feel different.  And then there’s the different rhythms and motions.  Do you know talking about it is making me hot?”

“Hearing you talk about it makes me hot, too.  I love how your lips move around the words.”

“And are you imagining how they would look and feel around your cock?”

“Actually, no.  I was wondering if it is okay to kiss in this group of yours.”

“It isn’t mine, darling.  It’s ours.  And, yes, it is okay to kiss.  Do you want to kiss me?”

“I do.  And I want to feel your lips with my tongue.”

“Oh, see?  That just sent a shockwave of heat all the way through me.”

“So, should I kiss you now?”

She moaned softly, her hand traveling down to grasp his growing erection.  “Yes.  I think you should.”

“And your clothes?  I suddenly want to feel your soft skin against mine.”

“If you want them off, you should take them off,” she said, gently running her fingers lightly along his hardness.

Tanya felt Jake’s lips press to hers and his tongue probed lightly at her lips.  She opened her mouth slightly, touched his tongue with her own and sucked him in.  She moaned softly and felt her top fall away from her frame.  Among the stars exploding in her head she saw the image of him removing her shorts until she stood pressing her ample breasts into his chest, clad only in the daintiest pink panties.  She pulled back from his kiss.

“I want to feel this on my tongue,” Tanya whispered, hefting his meat for emphasis.

“And I want to taste you, too,” he replied softly.

She nodded.  “Soon enough,” she murmured, “But first…”  She dropped to a knee and guided his hardness toward her mouth.  She rolled her tongue into a curved and slid his rod along it.  “Karla’s the queen of the BJ,” she told him after she slid him out, the tip of her tongue lightly licking at the tiny slit of his cock.  “But I’ve been told I’m not bad.”

“I don’t want a BJ,” Jake said tenderly.  “I want to taste you and feel myself inside you.”

“I won’t make you come,” she assured him, “But this is what I want right now.”  She pulled him back to her mouth, caressing him with her tongue as she slid it along the bottom of his cock.  She closed her mouth around him, sucking and teasing his hardness with her tongue.

“Ah, geez, Tanya!” he groaned.  “But I want more.  I want to kiss your long, lovely neck, your shoulders, and lick your breasts.  I want to lick your belly and taste your pussy.”

“Mmm-hmmm,” she hummed affirmatively around the mass of his flesh in her mouth.

“Do you do this with all the guys?” Jake asked, his voice straining against his arousal.  His hand rested easily among the tousled curls of her hair.

She hummed on him in an indistinct reply as her tongue caressed him.

“You promised you wouldn’t make me come,” he reminded her.

She slurped him to the tip, releasing him for an instant.  “I lied,” she said, and drove her mouth back on him.  Her fingers found his balls and scraped lightly.

“Seriously,” he groaned.  “If you don’t stop, I’m going to come.”

“Hmmmmm,” she moaned in anticipation.

“Fuck, Tanya!  I mean it.”

She hummed again with a chuckle deep in her throat.  Her head bobbed as she increased her efforts.

Jake felt the sensations begin.  “Now, Tanya!” he gasped.  “It’s happening!”

She nodded, hummed and milked his cock with her tongue.

“Aw, shit!” he groaned, and the first shot of his come exploded from his shaft.

Tanya hummed again in satisfaction.  She stopped bobbing and simply began to suck his essence out of him.  Shot after warm shot squirted into her welcoming mouth and her tongue caressed the bottom of his cock, urging his essence into her mouth as she swallowed his ejaculate.

Jake groaned heavily, panting as the squirts became dribbles and Tanya sucked every iota into her waiting mouth.  She eased back, sucking gently at the sensitive tip, and kissing him tenderly on the tip as she released him.

“Now you owe me,” she said thickly.

“Really?” he gasped.  “I told you to stop.”

“But I didn’t.  And now, you owe me for letting you come in my mouth and swallowing all of you.”

“Okay,” he panted.  “Yeah.  Sure.  Anything.”

She stood in front of him and leaned in for a kiss.  He took her mouth as if possessed.

“Anything?” she asked coyly.

He nodded.

“I want those kisses you promised.  My neck, shoulders, breasts and belly.  And then I want to ride your tongue until you make me come.  Then, I want your hardness inside me.  I want you to fuck me and feel those spurts of your come shoot up in me.”

“I think you’d better pinch me,” he chuckled.  “This has to be a dream.”

“I don’t want to pinch you, darling,” she murmured.  “That would hurt you.  I don’t ever want to hurt you.”

“The only questions is, do we have the time for all that?”

“Of course we do,” Tanya replied with a grin.  “We’ve got all night.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments