Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trancendent Sensuality -19

"Three women distract Tom while his wife checks out Jake. Karla and Tanya chat."

6
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
5.1k words 5.1k words

“So, are we going to fuck tonight?” Taylor asked Tom as they sat around the table at the semi-family steakhouse.

“Taylor!” Karla gasped.

“Well,” Taylor said, sounding exasperated, “There’s Jasmine, you, me and him.  Ted’s with Kevin, double-teaming my mother.  Tanya’s auditioning Jake.  So, I thought we were going to gang up on Tom and make him forget his slut-wife riding the cock of our new stud.”

“Will you keep your voice down!” Karla admonished her.  “It may be normal for us, but it isn’t for the others.”

“Fine,” she said in a lower tone.  “So, are we?”

“Of course we are,” Karla beamed at her, her eyes sparkling.  “We just don’t need to announce it.”

“Should I call for the check?” Tom asked with a grin.

“There’s no hurry,” Karla replied.  “You are going to get laid, honey, and we’ve got all night to do it.”

“Meantime,” Taylor added with a snide tone, “While Jasmine and Karla take turns sucking your cock and I’m riding your face you can think about Tanya on her knees getting pounded by Jake’s schlong.”

“You don’t know that’s what they’re doing,” Karla hissed at her.  “Good night, Taylor.  Do you have to say everything that pops into your mind?”

Taylor shrugged.  “I’ve seen Ted and Kevin do that with her,” she replied.  “She seems to like it.”

“She likes it,” Tom confirmed.

“So,” Taylor said, almost sounding sullen, “Let’s get out of here and go have our own fun.”

Tom looked at Karla.  She grinned back at him and nodded.

“Let’s do that,” she agreed.  “Thank you for a lovely dinner.”

“Yeah,” Taylor mimicked.  “Thank you for a lovely dinner.  Now take me home and feed me some hard cock.”

Karla rolled her eyes toward the ceiling.  “Not exactly elegantly stated, but the concept is sound.”

When they were in the car, with Jasmine in the front seat, Taylor and Karla in the backseat while Tom drove, Taylor asked, “So, when do I get my shot at Jake?”

“Well, we could work alphabetically.  After Tanya, I guess you’d be next,” Karla replied.

“Should my Mom and I double-team him?”

“That’s up to the two of you, I suppose,” Karla answered.

“We’ve never actually done that,” Taylor observed.  “One of us has always followed the other.”

“Yeah,” Tom replied.  “When Tanya was with Kevin during your trip, they tried to kill me.”

“No, darling,” Taylor said softly.  “We just wanted to make sure you didn’t miss your wife.”

“Whose house are we going to?” Tom asked.

“Karla’s,” Taylor said.  “Can’t go to yours.  Ted and Kevin are doing my Mom at mine.”

Tom drove quickly to the house and pulled into the driveway.

“The neighbors will be scandalized finding my car in your driveway in the morning,” Tom chuckled.

“You are the neighbors,” Karla reminded him.

Taylor exited the car and made her way swiftly to the front door.  She entered the unlocked door and turned into the rec room to wait for Tom, Jasmine and Karla.

“I have to pee,” Karla informed them.

Taylor shucked her shift and stood naked in front of Tom.

“You’re not wearing underwear!” Tom observed in surprise.

Taylor shoved him toward the couch.  “Yeah.  You need to get naked, too.”

As Karla made her way down the hall, Tom undressed and laid his clothes over the back of the sofa.  Taylor observed he was already growing an impressive erection.

“Is that for me?” Jasmine asked coyly, her top and jeans in a small pile on the floor.

“It is mostly because of you,” he said.

“Just our mere presence can make a man hard,” Taylor observed, dropping to a knee and taking hold of Tom’s member.  “I guess we’ve still got it.”

“Oh, geez!” Tom exclaimed as her warm mouth surrounded his hardening flesh.

Taylor hummed in delight as she felt him swell.  She licked the underside of his cock as she absorbed him in her mouth.  

“I thought you were going to ride his face,” Jasmine protested gently

“I want him to lick my pussy later,” Taylor.  “Right now, though, I want this inside me.”
 
“I love seeing your blonde head down there,” he told her.

“You’re wife’s a blonde, too,” she said as she released him.  “Lie down on the couch.”

Tom eased back onto the sofa.  Taylor knelt astride him, grabbed his meat and positioned him at her opening.

She eased herself down on him, looking square into his eyes as she absorbed him.

“Sometimes,” he said, a bit of strain in his voice, “You women look like you’re in pain getting laid.  It makes us wonder if you really like it.  But you always have this huge smile on your face as you’re penetrated.  There’s no doubt about you.”

“We don’t think about it,” Taylor said.  “It’s all about that feeling of having a hard cock inside.  For me, that’s a glorious feeling.”

“Well, geez!” Karla said, returning to the room.  “The two of you didn’t wait for me.”

“Had to get laid,” Taylor said.  “Jasmine, feed him your tits.”

Tom’s lips latched onto the presented breast as Taylor rose and descended on his manhood.  The room was silent except for the breathing of the three occupants.

“Got to wonder if Jake’s cock feels as good to Tanya as her husband’s does right now,” Taylor mused.

“I’m sure it does,” Karla replied.  “At least, it felt good to me.  By the way, Jasmine, where’s Jeremy?”

“He’s at home,” she answered.

“Well, if the two of you can manage, maybe I should visit him.”

“He’d like that,” Jasmine replied.

“Did you know that Tom fucked me before Kevin fucked Tanya?” Karla remarked lightly.  “You remember that night, Tom?”

He nodded and hummed, his mouth full of Jasmine’s nipple.

“Tell me,” Taylor whispered urgently.

“We’d just come back from an excursion.  Kevin and I had been to Chicago, I think.  Usually, we had fun.  This time had been unfulfilling.  And I began to feel selfish; like I was getting laid and Kevin wasn’t.  I knew he’d worshipped Tanya from afar for a long time.  So, the two of us, Tanya and I, set it up so we would swap.”

Tom released Jasmine’s breast.  “The two of you set that up?” he asked in surprise.

“Hush,” Taylor said with a moan.  “I’m fucking you here.  Keep going, Karla.  How hot was it?”

“Oh, it was very hot.  Tom here was remarkably receptive when I held him close and rubbed myself on his cock.”

“Mmm,” Taylor hummed.  “It is a nice cock.”

“Tanya stripped down and ordered Kevin to worship her like the goddess she was,” Karla continued.  Tom led me to the bedroom and undressed me.  He laid me down on the bed and started to lick my soaking pussy."

“Umm hmm,” Tom hummed in agreement.  

“The next thing I knew, he was naked and slowly entering me.  It felt so good I just wanted to moan.  I guess I did.”

“Mmm hmmm,” Tom repeated.

“At some point, Tanya and Kevin came into the room.  I looked over and she was kneeling across his head and he was lapping at her, worshipping at the temple of his blonde goddess.”

“That is so hot!” Taylor moaned, speeding up her thrusts on Tom’s erect cock.  “I want Tom to lick my pussy, too.”

“Of course you do,” Karla said softly.  “Tom and I came together and then we watched as Kevin and Tanya fucked.  I got such joy from watching Kevin finally get laid.  That was when we decided we could have our little group here and watch each other instead of traveling out of town.”

“You went out of town to get laid?” Taylor asked.  “Why?”

“So Kevin could watch me.  He loves to watch me.  But we found we could do the same thing here with Tom and Tanya.  Then Jasmine and Jeremy joined us.  I sent Kevin to your Mom and he brought her back to us.  Our last trip to Chicago was when we recruited Ted.”

“And now there’s Jake,” Taylor said, breathily.  “He’s right next door, pounding his hard cock into Tanya.  I bet Tom can see that.”

Tom released Jasmine’s breast from his mouth.  “You’re right,” he groaned.  “I can imagine it.  I want to see it.  Oh, you hussy!  You’re making me come!”

Karla stood behind the couch and watched Taylor’s face as Tom unloaded inside her.  She had a vacant, glassy look as her own orgasm swept through her.  Karla took her face between her hands and kissed her lips passionately as Taylor gasped.

“Why did you do that?” Taylor spat out through her ragged breaths.

“Because you looked so beautiful coming,” Karla grinned at her.  “I just wanted to be a part of it.”

“Are you a lesbian or something?” Taylor panted.

“No, darling.  Just overcome by the passion of the moment.  But, don’t worry.  You don’t have to do anything you don’t want.”

“You can kiss me,” Tom said to Karla.  “I’ve always loved your passionate kisses.”

Karla leaned over and kissed Tom tenderly on the lips, allowing her tongue to search the inside of his mouth.

“Do it again,” Taylor said when they finally separated.

“Kiss him?” Karla asked.

“No.  Me.”

Karla took her face between her hands.  “Trying to decide if you like it?” she asked before lowering herself to the younger woman’s lips.  She delighted in the moist warmth of her mouth and pressed her tongue forward.  She was only mildly surprised when Taylor sucked her tongue and swirled hers around it.

Taylor backed away slightly and nodded.  “Who else have you kissed like that?” she asked.

“Jasmine,” Karla said.  “We’ve done more.  It’s always been pretty sterile with Tanya and your Mom.”

Taylor crawled off Tom, his come leaking down her leg.  “Tell me about Jasmine,” she said.  “What happened?”

“May I?” Karla asked Jasmine.

“I guess,” Jasmine replied.

“She and Jeremy were going through a rough spell.  They didn’t know if they wanted to continue.  Mostly Jeremy.  So, I went to their place and seduced him.  At some point I was licking her while he fucked me from behind.  We repeated it when he pounded into her and she licked me.  He seemed to come around after that.”

“So, how is it?”

Karla smiled.  “Well, you could experiment tonight.  We’ve got Tom, you and Jasmine.”

Taylor looked at her for a long moment.  “Maybe,” she said.

“Well,” Karla said, “I’d better get over to Jeremy before he gets too lonely.”

Next door, Tanya was riding Jake in much the same way Taylor had ridden her Tom.  The difference was that Jake and Tanya were in Tom and Tanya’s bed.

“You’re doing good,” Tanya murmured.

“Uh, thank you, I guess,” Jake responded.

“So, what do you think?”

“You’re amazing,” he admitted.

“Not about me, honey,” she said as she rocked back and forth on his hardness.  “About the whole thing.”

“I’m…I don’t know.  You want me to think about the others while we’re…you know?”

“Good answer,” Tanya grinned.  “But I do want to know.”

“Right now,” he said with a moan of delight, “I feel like I’ve fallen into the best place I could imagine.”

“They’re all gorgeous, right?”

“Yeah,” Jake replied.  “I’m wondering why you do this?  I mean, all of you are married or engaged.  Why the other guys?  Why me?”

“Ummm,” she hummed, enjoying the feeling of him within her, “Because we like it.  We like the variety.  We all like screwing and so do our men.  This just works.”

“There’s more, though,” he proposed.  “It’s not just screwing, is it?”

She grinned.  “We like each other.  We trust each other.  We can do this without worrying somebody’s going to steal our husbands or partners.”

“I think you could be my favorite,” he grinned at her.

Tanya leaned forward and kissed him gently.  “You’re not allowed to do that.  I mean, you can have a secret favorite, but you’re not supposed to admit it out loud.  Besides, you haven’t screwed the others yet.  It’s too early to decide.  But I can be your favorite right now.  That’s the best way to do this.  Your favorite is the one you’re with.”

“Do you have a favorite guy?”

“Hmmm,” she hummed.  “Right now it’s you.”

“But you have a favorite in the group,” he said.

“I have. There are things I like about each one of them.  So, I love the one I’m with.”

“Love,” he said softly.  “Really?”

“Sure.  It’s carnal, but there’s also more to it than that.  You’re going to love Jasmine, Karla, and Alex.  Oh, and Taylor!  You're going to adore being with Taylor.”

“Right now, I just want to be with you, though,” Jake grinned at her.

“I can feel that,” Tanya chuckled.  “I can feel you inside me.  I’m loving that.”

“Me, too,” he agreed.

“So, how about we just shut up and fuck?”

“Have your way with me,” he laughed.  “Tonight I belong to you.”

Next door, Tanya’s husband lay on his back, his cock attended by Jasmine.  She licked his length to the tip and kissed it.  She’d hiked herself on her elbows and her feet pointed toward the ceiling as her legs swung back and forth easily.

“Bet you’re not thinking about Tanya now, are you?” she teased.

Tom chuckled deep in this throat.  “Not until you just mentioned her.”

“That was the whole idea of this,” she said, then slurped his meat with her tongue.

Tom could see her dark hair swaying as she worked him over.  “Did I ever tell you how gorgeous I think you are?”

Jasmine raised her head and smiled at him her eyes gleaming.  “I don’t think so,” she said, pressing his meat to her lips and kissing it tenderly.  “You can tell me now, if you want.”

“You’re gorgeous,” he said simply.

“And I suck a cock pretty good, too, don’t I?”

Margoha_ivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Margoha_ivi

“You’re legendary,” he grinned.

They both felt the bed move as Taylor plopped down.  She scooted herself up until she was even with Tom’s shoulders.  She looked down his frame as Jasmine swirled her tongue around his erection and slipped the tip between her lips.

“Oh, that’s awesome!” she said, rolling to her right and off the bed, skipping quickly and quite naked out of the bedroom.

“Where’s she going?” Tom asked through clinched teeth.

“Un-non-non,” Jasmine hummed around his meat.

In a flash, Taylor returned and rolled back onto the bed until her shoulder touched Tom’s.  She lifted her cell phone just above his chest.

“Jesus!” Tom said.  “What are you doing?”

“This is too good to pass up,” Taylor told him.

Jasmine looked up at them, smiled at the phone and resumed working her lips and tongue on Tom’s firm rod.

“I’m not showing your face,” Taylor whispered to Tom.  “Just your dick…well, the part she reveals when she…yeah!  Like that.”

Jasmine’s lips slid over the tip of his cock and her tongue slid around and over it before her lips closed around it and she sucked him back in.

“You’re nuts,” Tom said.

“Yeah,” Taylor chuckled.  “And you’re hard.  She is good, isn’t she?”

“Aw, fuck!” he groaned.  “Yeah.  She’s good.”

As Jasmine absorbed him she looked straight into the lens of Taylor’s phone camera.

“That is so hot!” Taylor cried.

Jasmine released her hold on Tom’s cock and gave a sultry smile, her lips gleaming with the liquid lubrication.

Taylor hit the stop button and swung her legs off the side of the bed, pressing buttons on the phone.

“What are you doing with that?” Jasmine asked, more curious than concerned.

“I’m sending it,” Taylor said, her response distracted.

“Who are you sending it to?” Jasmine inquired lightly.

“To Jeremy, first,” the blonde replied.

“Oh, good,” Jasmine grinned.  “He’ll love it.”

“And Ted, of course, and Uncle Kevin,” Taylor continued.

Jasmine re-absorbed Tom’s cock between her lips.

“And Tanya,” Taylor added.

“Hmmm,” Jasmine hummed in approval.

“And I guess I should send it to my mom, too.  ‘This is how to suck a cock.’”

“Ooo,” Tom groaned.  “Alex does okay,” he said with a grimace.

“Yeah,” Taylor said.  “But this is art.”

Kevin and Karla were enjoying coffee and brandy at one of their favorite restaurants after a lovely dinner.  They sat at a table for four, across from each other.

“Thank you for doing this,” Kevin told his wife.

“It’s nice for us to have private time,” she replied.

“Agreed,” he told her.  “I especially like the way you seem to draw all the attention from all the men in the room,” he added with a grin.  “I could be jealous, if that was my tendency.”

“Really?” she asked him gently.

He nodded.  “We both know it’s not, though.  What happens is I have this flood of images of you with each of these prospective admirers.  It’s exhilarating.”

“What about Taylor’s video?  Did that make you jealous?” she asked him.

He chuckled.  “Jealous?  Of Jasmine?”

“So what happened with Alex?” she asked, her voice so low he had to really listen to hear her.

“Not much, really.”

“That’s what I heard.  In fact, I heard that nothing happened between you and Alex,” Karla accused her husband.

He smiled, chagrined.  “I had a tough week.  I fell asleep on the sofa.  I woke up near midnight.  Alex and Ted were in the bedroom.  I felt like I shouldn’t impose.”

“So you just slept on the couch all night?”

“No,” he said.  “I slid into Taylor’s bed.  I guess it’s Ted and Taylor’s now.  That’s where I slept.”

“Alex was disappointed that she didn’t get the promised three-way.”

“Who promised her that?”

“I did,” Karla said.  “When did you see the video Taylor made?”

“It was on my phone in the morning.”

“It was on your phone sometime in the night, Kevin.  You just didn’t see it.”

“I guess I was sleeping.”

“Kevin, honey,” she asked, sliding her hand across the back of his, “Are you getting tired of all this?”

“No, darling.  I just had a hard week, is all.”

“We’ll stop, if you want,” she offered.

Kevin looked at his wife and shook his head slowly.  “No, we won’t.  You love it.    I wouldn’t take it away from you.”

“But I want you to enjoy it, too,” she said gently.

“I told you the thing that delights me the most is knowing that you’re stimulated,” Kevin replied.

“But there’s always that little tug of guilt, my love.  It makes it so much better for me when I know you’re engaged.  When I was in Argentina, I was able to turn loose because I knew the girls were attending to you.  Jeremy because I believed you were with Alex.  I was disappointed when she told me you didn’t engage with her.”

“Don’t feel like that, Karla,” her husband said tenderly.  “Remember all those times when I just sat and watched?  It was thrilling for me.  You thrill me.  Even knowing without seeing is erotic for me.”

“I shouldn’t have kept Taylor with me.  I should have sent her to be with you,” she said firmly.

Kevin chuckled.  “She’s something else,” he agreed.

“Taylor loves you, Kevin,” Karla said.  “I mean, I know she loves Ted.  But she feels something special for you.  She wants to be with you.  She wants to sleep with you, to cuddle, and she loves it when the two of you make love.  Taylor likes screwing the others, but she loves being with you.”

“You’re embarrassing me,” he said uncomfortably.

“From now on, I’m sending Taylor to you,” Karla said definitively.  “Then I can let myself go because I know you’ll be in good hands with her.”

“You’re quite the organizer,” he chuckled at her.

“I have to be,” she said.  “All the others are depending on me.”

“I think they all like the idea of the apparent random pairings you arrange.”

“They have no idea how much work goes into making things seem random,” she confessed.  “Jake is going to Jasmine tomorrow night.  I have to figure out who’s going to take care of Jeremy.”

“He and Tanya seem to have something going.”

“That’s true.  Okay.  Jake and Jasmine, Tanya with Jeremy.  Now what about Tom?”

“Send him to Alex.”

She nodded.  “That’s good.  I’ll take Ted and you can be with Taylor.”

“You see?” Kevin asked.  “It all works out.  I love watching you with Ted, and he certainly loves being with you.”

Karla nodded.  “Thank you, Kevin.  I love you.  And I love being able to work these things out with you.  That’s almost as much fun for me as the actual sex.”

“That’s because you’re a bit of a control freak.  You like setting these things up.”

“I do,” she said.  “I love sending the men to the women and making sure the women get satisfied.”

“Including you,” he laughed.

“Of course, including me,” she said.  “And knowing you’ll be with Taylor lets me turn loose and be the wanton slut you love.”

Taylor had just slid herself down on Kevin’s hardness, sighing with delight and making him groan when Karla stepped into her bedroom.

“That looks nice,” Karla said softly.

“Oh, shit!” Taylor said.  Kevin felt her convulse around him.  “What are you doing here?”

Karla grinned at her.  “Your mother decided she wanted Ted to join her and Tom.  So I came home.”

“You want us to stop?” Taylor asked.

“Heavens, no!” Karla replied.  She moved towards a cushioned chair across the room.  “I’ll just stay here and watch.”

“You’re going to watch,” Taylor said.  “You haven’t seen it before?”

“Of course,” Karla replied.  “But I’ve usually been, you know, occupied.”

Taylor leaned down, planting her hands alongside Kevin’s head and withdrawing herself from his cock to just the head, then plunged back down on him.

“Kevin used to watch me, you know,” Karla continued conversationally.  “I always wondered what the attraction was.  Now I get to experience the same thing.  You don’t mind, do you?”

“Uh-uh,” Taylor grunted.  “You don’t mind, do you, Uncle Kevin?”

“I wish you wouldn’t do that,” he groaned softly.

“What?” the blonde asked.

“Call me that.  I’m not your uncle.”

“Oh, but it makes it feel so much more wicked.  Uncle Kevin getting fucked by his little niece,” Taylor said.

“That’s how I felt,” Karla commented.  “Wicked.  Fucking these men with my husband watching.  And you’re right.  Wicked is more exciting.”

“Does it make you feel more wicked, Uncle Kevin?” Taylor grinned at him as her hips rotated on his meat.  “Fucking your little niece while your wife watches you?”

“You’re not my little niece,” he gasped.

“You’re right,” Taylor replied in a whisper next to his ear.  “I’m an all-grown-up woman, now, and I love the feel of your cock inside me.”

Kevin looked to his left and saw his wife watching them, her eyes glistening.

“You like this,” he said, his tone touching on accusation.

“I do,” Karla told him, her voice just above a whisper.  “I think I’m beginning to understand how you felt when I was fucking those men; Julian and Ted, for example.”

“You fucked Ted like this while Uncle Kevin watched?” Taylor asked her.

“Like that and a couple of other ways,” Karla said.  “I thought you knew that.”

“I didn’t know Uncle Kevin was watching,” Taylor answered.  She looked into Kevin’s face.  “You watched Aunt Karla fuck my fiancé?”

“Yes,” he grunted.

“And it turned you on?”

He nodded.

“Is that why your cock feels so hard?  Are you remembering that now?”

“And you, of course,” he groaned.

“Are you getting ready to come?” Taylor whispered.

“Yes.”  His voice was strained.

“You’re going to shoot yourself off in my hot, young cunt?”

“Yessss!” he hissed.

As the jets of ejaculate spurted into her, Taylor raised her torso to the upright position, threw her head back and pushed herself one him as her own orgasm milked his hot spasms from his rod.  She groaned aloud as he gasped and groaned his own release.  His hands mauled her breasts as he shot load after load inside her.

She leaned forward until her lips were at his ear.  “I love you, Uncle Kevin.”

He groaned.

“And I love how it feels when your cock tries to fill me up with your hot seed.  I love how we fuck.”

His groan turned into a hum, and his breathing, ragged and uneven, snorted through his nose.

“That was the most erotic thing,” Karla said.  “I know now how Kevin felt watching me.”

“Glad we could oblige,” Kevin panted.

“Oh, don’t be like that,” Karla reprimanded him gently.  “You’ve had it all up to now.  This was my turn.  Now I understand.”

Kevin just rolled his head slowly from side to side.

“You want me to leave?” Karla asked.

“No!” Taylor said quickly.  “No.  This is your house and your bed.  You shouldn’t have to leave.”

“Kevin?” Karla asked.

“No,” he said softly.  “Stay if you want.”

“I’ll leave after we get cleaned up,” Taylor said.

“Absolutely not,” Karla said.  “He’s yours for the night.  That was the agreement.”

“Then we’ll have to share him,” Taylor suggested.  “You sleep on one side of him and I’ll take the other.”

“Do I have any say in this?” Kevin asked.

“Not if you know what’s good for you,” Taylor sniped.  “Your lovely auburn-haired wife will be on one side of you and your blonde-headed niece will be on the other, and we’ll all be naked.  You should probably just be quiet.”

“That would probably be best,” Karla grinned at him.

“You know I love you both, don’t you?” Kevin said.

“Of course we do, darling,” Karla said.  “And we both love you, don’t we?” she directed at Taylor.

“So, did you screw my fiancé before you came home?” Taylor asked her with a broad grin a few hours later as they sat at the kitchen island.

“Before your mother summoned him?  Yes,” Karla replied.

“So we’re even,” Taylor noted.  “You fucked my fiancé and I’ve just fucked your husband.”

“Oh, darling,” Karla said with a comforting tone.  “Nobody’s keeping score.”

The hands on the old analog clock hanging in the kitchen showed just after one-thirty in the morning.  Taylor sat in a shirt, unbuttoned, at the counter in the dim light, drinking a Sierra Mist from a straw in the can.  Her thoughts were running wild, bouncing off one another, and didn’t seem to be focusing on anything.  She felt, rather than heard Karla come into the room.  Taylor’s eyes watched her as she opened the refrigerator, took a bottle of water and moved to sit across from her.

“Good thing this isn’t a school or work night,” Karla said easily as she slid onto the stool.  Taylor noticed she’d worn a sheer robe.

“Can’t sleep?” Taylor asked.

“I napped,” Karla said.  “How about you.”

“Me, too.  Then I got thirsty.”

There was a long pause before Karla broke the silence.

“Everything all right?”

“Yeah, sure,” Taylor replied easily.

“Are you worried about Ted?”

Taylor grinned and shook her head.  “Nah.  I know where he is and who he’s with.”

Karla chuckled.  “I think your Mom loves him as much as you do.”

“Well, she can’t have him,” Taylor laughed lightly.

“She does have him,” Karla reminded her.

Taylor shrugged.  “Yeah.  But I know he belongs to me.”

“Have you discussed a wedding date?”

“Not really.  Do you think it will change things?”

“It won’t if you don’t want it to,” Karla reassured her.  “I’m married.”

“Yeah,” Taylor said, “But Uncle Kevin’s special.”

“He is,” Karla agreed.  “Everybody thinks I’m the one who started all this, but he’s the one.”

“Uncle Kevin?  How?”

“He encouraged me.  He wanted to watch me.  So, he set it up so I could take lovers and he could watch.  That’s how we got Ted involved.”

“He told me,” Taylor said.  She chuckled.  “He said he was astonished when you told him you wanted him.  He knew you’d taken other lovers to your room from his bar.  But he was nearly speechless when you told him you wanted him.”

“I wasn’t sure if he would come,” Karla replied.  “He was younger than the others.  I wasn’t sure he’d be interested in an older woman like me.”

“Having Uncle Kevin watching was weird for him,” Taylor told her.  “But you’re elegant, Aunt Karla.  That’s why he went.”

“Anyway,” Karla continued, “It was your Uncle Kevin that made all this possible.  I would never have done any of this if he hadn’t been so supportive.  I never wanted to cheat on him.  But I always wanted to please him.”

“Is that why you sent him to Mom?”

“Sort of.  Not really.  I mean, he’d given me so much.  Besides, I knew she needed someone like him to satisfy her needs without the emotional baggage.  I sent him to her to reciprocate for all he’d done for me.”

Taylor grinned.  “So it worked out for everybody.”

“I guess it did.”  Karla grinned at her.

“Well, you know I love Ted, so you have to know it worked out for me.  Mom loves him, too, so she’s happy.”

“And you’re okay with their thing?”

Taylor grinned.  “You’re okay with Uncle Kevin and me, aren’t you?”

Karla nodded.  “Of course I am.  I happen to know you’ve become his favorite.”

“After you,” Taylor reminded her.

“Don’t you worry about that, honey.  You just keep making him happy.”

 

 

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments