Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watch And Learn

"It's worth learning from the best."

6
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Weekend, Saturday afternoon. The sun was shining brightly in the sky over Los Angeles. All the bars and restaurants were full of people, mostly tourists. Children played in the streets. Sexy women paraded in swimsuits on the beach, tempting equally sexy men walking around with naked torsos. Party music was playing here and there. The whole world seemed immersed in a sense of freedom from all obligations.

A few kilometers from the city stood a house on a hill. Beautiful, modernist, luxurious and currently uninhabited. But it wasn't empty that day. A group of people were bustling around trying to record a movie scene. They weren't doing well.
At least that's what the writer and director thought.

“Cut!” shouted Raul, the director.

The cameramen stopped filming and walked away from their equipment. The actors, who were already embracing for obvious purposes, also drifted apart. Everyone sighed in unison, tired of yet another recording break.

However, Raul did not hear them. He was too busy with his own thoughts.

“No, no, no...,” he muttered under his breath, pacing around and plucking at his close-trimmed beard.

“Boss...,” one of the cameramen addressed the man. He had worked with Raul many times, respected him as a writer and director, and they were good friends in private, but even he got tired of shooting the same shots over and over again.

“Fifteen minutes,” said the director. “Let's take a lunch break and then continue shooting. A real estate agent friend of mine let me rent this building at a lower price, but only until the end of this weekend. We have to finish by then,” he added, and headed for the makeshift buffet they had prepared earlier.

A minute later, the whole group was sitting together, eating, drinking, and joking. The tense atmosphere subsided and everyone was enjoying each other's company again.

Eventually, the scheduled break was over and it was time to get back to work.

“All right, everyone. Let's get to work,” Raul said. “Camila, can you take another look at our star? Fix her make-up, possibly her hairstyle, so that she can impress us with her acting,” he addressed the petite brunette with glasses directly.

“Sure, boss,” she replied with a smile and gave him a thumbs up. “Come on, Zandra, we'll take care of you,” said the woman to the long-haired blonde.

The summoned blonde obediently approached her and let her take care of herself.

“And I'd like to talk to you, Manny,” the director addressed the lead male actor this time.

“Of course,” replied the boy hesitantly.

“The script itself is brilliant in its simplicity. Zandra is your neighbor, a middle-aged married woman. On a sunny summer day, from an upstairs window, she accidentally sees you enjoying the outdoor pool in the garden. Her husband is away, and even when he is around, he rarely meets her needs. Driven by the unsatisfied need and desire of a young body, she invites you under the pretext of helping around the house. You agree willingly, especially since you are secretly equally interested in her. When you come, she urges you to have sex with her...,” Raul explained.

“I know it all. Then why do you mention it?” Manny asked.

“Because...,” the man paused and rubbed his temples. “Because something is missing in your performance. I don't know... you seem to know what you're doing, and yet... you're a little... sluggish,” he continued to wonder, picking at his beard.

“Look...,” the actor looked around and then leaned towards his interlocutor. “Zandra is a wonderful woman, but how much is she from me? Fifteen years older? I feel a bit uncomfortable with that,” he explained.

“Boss, we're ready!” Camila shouted, thus saving Raul, who didn't know what to say.

“Listen, everyone! We start shooting in five minutes!” the director shouted to all concerned, then headed for the door and stepped out into the fresh air.

No one paid much attention to his behavior. The more so that the man returned after the promised five minutes and looked ready for action.

“Zandra. Manny,” the director addressed his stars directly. “You're both great actors, but the chemistry between you is lacking. Therefore... why don't I play a scene with Zandra and try to show what I expect from you? Of course, if you both agree to that,” he proposed.

The actors looked at him surprised. The rest of the team shared their shock.

“First time I've heard of something like this, but damn if I'm not curious. She is all yours, bro,” Manny replied.

“Zandro, what do you think? Do you agree?” Raul addressed his words to the woman, sending her a smile.

“Haha!” the actress laughed without knowing why. “Sure, let's try.”

“Great!” the delighted director clapped his hands. “All in position! We're shooting!” he called the whole crew and left the building immediately after.

A moment later, a loud splash sounded from the pool. Zandra, according to the script, went upstairs and curiously looked out the window. One of the cameramen had set up in the garden and was filming her and his boss. The second one was set up in the house where the main scene was to take place.

Raul did a few laps of the pool and finally came out all wet. He stretched, then looked around casually. As if by chance he saw his neighbor in the window.
The woman waved at him, and he waved back. After a while, however, she gestured to him with her hands to wait for her, then with a delicate step she ran down the stairs and came out to him, carrying a towel.

“Hey, neighbor,” she greeted him cheerfully and handed him the towel she was holding.

The man took it, placed it on his head, and began drying his hair.

Taking the opportunity, Zandra looked at him carefully. He had an athletic build but no comically bulky muscles. A thin but clearly defined tiger line ran across his torso. Apart from that, he was clean-shaven. The chest, abdomen and thighs were clearly defined. He had a tattoo on his arm, an anchor. The actress remembered that he was about 30 years old, but he looked more mature due to his thick beard, which she personally liked very much. 

Finally, her gaze fell on his crotch. Because they improvised, Raul was unprepared for the pool scene, so instead of swimming trunks he was wearing only boxers, the material of which quickly soaked, quite clearly showing the man's penis. Zandra found herself staring too hard, but managed to recover. However, her desire increased. Raul used to be quite a popular porn actor but left to focus on writing and directing. This knowledge sparked her imagination even more.

“Thanks,” Raul said, continuing to wipe the rest of the body. “Want to join?” he invited a neighbor to use the pool.

“I guess I shouldn't, hihi,” she giggled innocently, but then spoke to him more seriously. “Maybe you could help me? The hinge on the wardrobe is broken and the door barely holds. My husband promised he'd take care of it, but he's never here, and when he is, he never has time...,” the woman timidly began to explain.

“Sounds simple enough. I should be able to handle it,” he assured her. “So what? I'll go get some clothes and I’ll be right b...” But she didn't let him finish.

“No!” Zandra almost yelled. “Ehem, no need,” she said more calmly this time. “A few drops won't make a difference,” she explained, then took a towel from him, grabbed his forearm with her other hand, and dragged him into the house and up the stairs.

They entered the bedroom. Like the rest of the house, it had been pimped out. Beautiful large furniture, colorful curtains, a huge bed probably covered with expensive fabrics.

“Here,” the woman pointed out one of the larger wardrobes to her neighbor. At the same time, she threw the wet towel, which she noticed was still in her hand up to that point, into the corner.

“Alright, let's see what the problem is,” said the director, now an actor, and walked over to the indicated place.

The hinges were fine. They both knew it. It was just an idea for a script that would put them both here and now. So the man pretended that he noticed the fault and wondered how to fix it.

When he was doing that, Zandra began to play her part. First she took off the low-heeled shoes she was wearing, then sat on the edge of the bed and waved her red-painted toes to relax. She crossed one leg over the other and ran a hand through her back-length blonde hair. The actress unzipped her summer dress a bit, just enough to reveal her cleavage, but not so much that it fell off. Finally, she licked her lips, folded her hands on her knee, and stared at the man, trying to give him her sexiest look.

“I'm gonna need a screwdriver and...,” Raul peeked out from behind the half-open door and when he saw Zandra he was speechless.

The woman across from him was definitely seductive, and the way she was looking at him made him lust. He approached her curiously.

“I figured the hinge could wait. It hasn't been working for a long time anyway. There is something more urgent that I hope you can help me with,” asked Zandra ambiguously.

The actress got out of bed, stood in front of Raul and looked deep into his eyes while diligently working on the zipper. After a moment, the dress she was wearing fell to the ground, revealing her almost naked body. She extended her hand to the man.

The director looked at her carefully. She was a middle-aged woman now, some ten years older than he was, but she certainly could still seduce a man. Her body was showing signs of aging, but she definitely aged gracefully. Small wrinkles here and there added to her mature look. The body was in great shape, probably thanks to diet and exercise. Hair was healthy and well-groomed.

Raul was impressed and didn't have to pretend anything. He took the woman's outstretched hand.

Zandra grabbed it and dragged her partner towards the bed. She pushed him lightly onto it, and the man obediently lay down.

Zandra, on the other hand, stood in front of the bed. She put her hands on her neck and, swaying her hips, sensually moved her hands down her body, then up again. She reached behind her back and easily unclasped her bra. Holding it in place with her hands, the woman turned her back on her partner. Leaning in slightly, she shook her buttocks before ultimately removing her bra. As proof, she held it in her hand, which she showed him. Finally, however, she took a swing and threw it behind her.

The "gift" almost hit Raul in the eye. He took it in his hand and pressed it to his nose, relishing the sweet body odor of the actress.

The woman turned to him. She shook her torso frivolously, setting her breasts in motion, which began to bounce happily. Medium-sized, but still firmly spherical, with a distinct gap between them, they danced with the movement of her body. Zandra took off her underwear and shot it like from a slingshot somewhere in the corner.

Raul threw her bra in the same place. He also got rid of his wet panties. While watching his partner's performance, he slowly massaged his cock.

Pieces of clothing fell at the feet of the cameramen who had quietly set up a few minutes ago. They admired the acting skills of the actress. At the same time, they felt some discomfort.

“Are we recording this?” one cameraman asked the other.

“I don't know if we should, but I've filmed everything so far. But if things go too far, I'm out of here. This scene still gives me an unhealthy excitement,” the asked man explained.

The questioner nodded and turned on the camera.

It wasn't the first time the two men had seen their superior's penis, but it was always in old movies with him, never in real life. Camila and Manny gave up on the idea right away. Instead, they sat downstairs and ate scraps of food.

Completely naked, Zandra approached the bed with feline movements and climbed on it. Staring intensely at her mate, like a cougar on the hunt, she crept up to her "victim."

She leaned towards his face. His stubble scratched her skin. They ended up with just one long kiss. When she finally pulled away, she smoothed the hair that fell over her smiling face.

The actress shifted her gaze to his heaving chest. She placed her hand on his skin, feeling his heart beat faster. Next, she slid lower, her ass landing on his crotch. She felt something hard underneath and smiled contentedly. Zandra gave Raul a lustful look and arched like a cat, bending over his torso. She gently teased his hairy nipples with her hands, carefully watching his reaction. Then she placed her face against his left breast and began rubbing her tongue against its stiff end. At the same time, she grabbed his other nipple with the fingers of her other hand and pinched it.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

Raul was racked by mixed feelings, pain infused with pleasure. Her hair tickled him. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists, fighting what he felt, but he let her continue.

The woman continued for a moment, then stopped. She moved closer to his face again, wanting to kiss him, so she closed her eyes and leaned in. Then she felt a tight grip on her throat.

The director held it tightly with his hand, impeding the flow of air. They looked deep into each other's eyes. They saw a wild passion in them.

Suddenly, an unexpected pulse of pain hit her. It was Raul who squeezed her breast with his free hand and, holding by the nipple, strongly pulled down. She closed her mouth, letting out only a strangled moan that escaped from behind clenched teeth.

Taking advantage of his position, Raul threw his partner off himself, knocked her to the ground and landed on top of her. This time he leaned in to kiss her and she let him.

They joined in a long kiss during which Zandra felt her partner's penis with her hand and began to massage it. When they finally parted, she grabbed her breasts and, staring greedily at his stiff, swollen cock, began to move them encouragingly.

The man immediately understood her intentions. He lifted himself up a bit and inserted his dick into the space between her firm tits.

The actress put her right hand in her mouth and ostentatiously licked it. Next, she grabbed her partner's penis and smeared saliva on its surface with a few movements. When she was done, she grabbed the sides of her wayward breasts and squeezed them, gripping Raul's cock in the process.

Raul began to slowly move back and forth. Thanks to the lubricant, his penis glided smoothly over the soft skin of Zandra's breasts.

After a minute or so, his partner leaned forward and opened her mouth. Invited in the obvious way, his wet cock came close to her lips. First, with delicate brushes, she kissed its defenseless tip, and finally opened her mouth wide, allowing him to penetrate the palate.

The director repeated these movements several times until he finally stopped while inside the actress. He felt her mouth close like a gate around his dick. He flinched as her slippery tongue began to massage the delicate skin. Teasing it, it toyed mercilessly with its innervated head. Eventually, it wrapped itself around the cock like a boa constrictor around its prey.

The woman began to move her head. Forward. Backward. Over and over again. Deeper and deeper over time. She sucked harder and harder, as if she wanted to suck out all the juices. Slurping sounds echoed around the room. As if that wasn't enough, Zandra also moved her breasts with her hands in alternating movements, massaging the base of the penis.

“Hah... hah...” Raoul groaned. He was impressed with her skills. Pleasure hit his brain like waves crashing against the shore. He felt like a king with the whole world at his feet. The sensations were so strong. He was convinced that if not for his experience in the industry, his penis would have erupted like a volcano long ago.
It wasn't until his partner let go of his sore cock that he began to recover.

They both took a moment to catch a breath.

The director leaned over his partner. Her neck was red from exertion, and drops of sweat covered her skin. They looked into each other's eyes, then the man grabbed the actress's face with both hands, pulled her to himself and kissed her. Long and passionate. Their tongues intertwined in a fiery dance during which time seemed to stand still.

Finally, Raoul pulled away and carefully placed his mistress's head on the pillow, gently, as if it were the most precious treasure. He himself moved down the bed.
He spread Zandra's legs apart and lay down right in front of her crotch. The intense smell of a mixture of sweat and body juices hit his nose.

The man came closer and ran his tongue over her genitals several times. After, he gently sank his teeth into her labia and viciously tugged at them.

A barely perceptible jolt shook her body.

Then he gently opened it and slipped his fingers inside. The pussy of the actress invited him enthusiastically. Simultaneously, he began to caress her clit with his tongue. To top it off, his stubble scratched her sensitive spots.

“Oh, God! Yes...!” moaned Zandra, her voice hoarse with excitement. She was already horny enough that it didn't take much for the intense stimulation to take her to the heights of pleasure. The director's fingers stimulated the glowing nerves of her vagina, which tightened around them like a bear trap. He moved them like a maniac, each thrust felt like a divine reward.

The stimulated clitoris was burning. Raul's tongue danced around it like a boxer in a ring, and he was the clear winner here. The woman's eyes traveled to the back of her head. She grabbed the sheet in her hands and squeezed it so hard that her knuckles turned white. From time to time her body tensed into an arc. Her moans turned to screams until the orgasm hit her like a wrecking ball and all that came out of her throat was a silent scream. At that moment, her panting partner stopped and let her rest.

“It was so damn intense,” said Zandra clearly pleased.

“Yeah, it was,” her lover confirmed.

“Fuck me,” the woman pleaded.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“I said fuck me. Fuck me hard. Put that fat dick inside me. Up to the balls. And fuck me like the world is ending today,” she repeated, but louder and more emphatically.

Raul was slightly surprised by her tone, but then smiled broadly.

“Hell yeah!” he shouted and jumped to his feet briskly.

The man faced his partner. Sweat ran down his face and body. His stiff cock was proudly displayed, drawing her exclusive attention.

Zandra lifted her legs, grabbed them by the ankles, and pulled them up as hard as she could. Her crotch was completely exposed, giving her partner room to show off. She gave him a defiant look.

The director looked at her with lust. Her look made him want more. He spat on his hand, then grabbed his erect penis in that hand and began to slowly masturbate.
As he did so, he admired his partner's mature body. Her breasts rose evenly with each breath. The fine wrinkles stretched out during their fun. Stimulated muscles, on the other hand, were more visible than before. Finally, his gaze landed on her shaved vagina. Wet and sensitive, inviting him to penetrate its insides. He crouched down, still masturbating. He looked the actress in the eye and, without taking his eyes off her, groped his dick for her labia. Once he found it, he opened it and then pushed hard inside.

Zandra tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She could hear her own heart beating, punctuated by the sound of flesh hitting flesh each time he penetrated her. Faster and more intense. The thrusts grew stronger and shook her body in euphoria. The woman felt her breasts jump chaotically, as if someone had electrocuted them. Her wet hair stuck to her face. Her orgasm rose like a flood wave, ready to strike at any moment. She bit her lip and absorbed the sensations. Still, she couldn't help moaning, which was the only credible evidence of what she was currently experiencing.

“Yes...! Yes...! Fuuuuck...! Yes...!” she moaned constantly.

“Huff... Huff...” Raoul was panting tiredly, but not slowing down.

The actress's thoughts ran like crazy. Her brain was making room for all she was providing him now. Pleasure. Wild, untamed, all-encompassing. The several-minute caress seemed to go on forever. Not that the actress had anything against it. Her body turned into one big erogenous zone, stimulated by a master in this trade. Zandra wouldn't trade places with anyone for anything.

And then there was silence. And immediately after, an explosion. The orgasm smashed through all remaining barriers. Every muscle in her body tensed simultaneously, as if on command, and she arched her back. The sensation was so intense that the woman did not even moan, but only a silent scream came out of her throat. The spasm lasted a few seconds, after which Zandra fell on the bed panting heavily.

But Raul wasn't done with her yet. Despite his obvious fatigue, he continued to fuck her, driven by pure sex drive. When she fell, he turned her upside down and rested her knees on the mattress. She had trouble staying in this position, she was already very weak, so he sold her a powerful spanking. His hand left a red mark on her buttock. He gave her another slap, and another. This unexpected pain stimulated her a bit and with the last of her strength, she stretched her ass towards her partner.

He grabbed her by the hips and began to thrust into her. His engorged penis plunged into her without the slightest resistance. Her pussy was dripping with juice, but it still tried to squeeze it inside. The director penetrated the actress with considerable force. There was no more kindness and gentleness. Just an unsatisfied male need that took over his body. As he had promised earlier, he was entering her up to his testicles. His crotch slammed against her buttocks. He fucked her like a madman. He stopped focusing on her orgasm and focused only on himself. And he felt hell. His testicles swelled and burned with eternal fire. His cock hurt more and more. It was loaded and ready to fire.

Finally, Raul has reached a breaking point. He couldn't hold back any longer.
As soon as his penis was about to shoot, he pulled it out of his partner's vagina as quickly as possible and ran to where her face was.

The woman opened her mouth and there was no turning back. Raul's cock shot out uncontrollably. The pressurized semen hit Zandra on the forehead, eyes which she quickly closed, cheeks and chin. Some of it, however, fell where it should, i.e. on the tongue. It took a long time, but in the end the man ended up using up all his “ammo” and his penis went limp as a result.

Zandra wiped her eyes, wiped the remnants of semen from her face with her fingers, and put them in her mouth. Then she swallowed it all. She saw her partner sitting next to the bed, panting from exhaustion.

They sat in silence for a few minutes before Raul finally spoke.

“I hope you don't mind,” he said, drawing a circle in the air around his face with his finger.

“Everything's all right. I think I read somewhere that it's good for wrinkles,” she replied and smiled innocently. “But I do need a shower,” she added after a moment.

“The bathroom is upstairs here. Use it as long as you need,” he encouraged her.

They sat in silence for a while, resting. Eventually, Zandra got up, kissed Raul on the forehead and went to the bathroom. The man, on the other hand, put on his underwear and went downstairs.

He found his team on the ground floor. As soon as they saw him, they stopped talking and looked at each other, not knowing how to react.

“Erm...” Raoul started nervously. “Where is Manny?” he asked when he noticed the man was gone.

“He left when things got too...interesting upstairs,” one of the cameramen told him.

“But he'll be back tomorrow, right?”

Only shrugged shoulders answered him.

“Shit,” the director cursed and began nervously scratching his beard.

“You know... maybe it's not so bad. I'll show you something,” said the cameraman and went upstairs to return after a while with the camera.

He played Raul and Zandra's recording and showed it to the man. After a moment the director grinned.

“Let's wait for Zandra, then I invite you all to a nearby bar. First round on me. We have a video to make!” he shouted and clapped his hands in joy.

The team members looked at each other and then all smiled.

“I'll always drink to this guy,” one of the cameramen said.

They all laughed and started packing up their gear.

As they later found out, this recording was the best-selling in Zandra's entire career.

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments