Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Christmas Eve In The Grotto

"Santa's elves give him a surprise Christmas present..."

15
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was getting late on Christmas Eve and the store was getting ready to close. Nineteen-year-old Lucy had enjoyed her few weeks as one of Santa's elves, dressed in the skimpy short red dress and those awful green stockings. She never wore underwear and wondered how many of the adult customers had caught a glimpse of her bare butt or shaved pussy as she bent so many times to help the kids onto Santa's lap.

She was fairly certain that Santa himself had enjoyed many of her inadvertent flashes. She was a bit disappointed though that Santa had not responded to her very broad hints about what he could give her for Christmas. Under the red robes and the padding and bushy fake beard, he was actually a rather handsome guy in his mid-thirties. 

The two girls who were the other elves were in a partnership and had both offered their own Christmas Greetings to Lucy, making it clear that they would love a threesome with her. So far, Lucy had resisted their advances, although she had to admit to being tempted. She had always enjoyed girl on girl sex, and the two girls, both in their very early twenties, were very kissable, as she had already discovered. If only Santa showed as much interest in her. 

As she was tidying up, Lyn and Ronnie came over to her. 

"So, luscious Lucy, how far are you willing to go to get fucked by our horny Santa?" Lyn asked. 

"What do you mean?" Lucy replied, "What makes you think I am interested in him?" 

"Oh, come on," responded Ronnie, "you have done everything except ravish him." 

Lucy blushed. "Well he does not seem interested in me, so why ask?" she pouted, "I am starting to think he is gay." 

"Oh, he is not gay. We have worked with him before, so we know him pretty well," Lyn told her, "he just has this thing about not socializing with other staff. But now that you have finished, you are no longer staff, so you will be fair game for him. And I know he is hot for you." 

"So how do I get him to fuck me?" Lucy asked, "just go up to him and say it straight to his face?  I couldn't." 

"Tell you what," Ronnie said, moving close behind her, "leave that to us. But it will cost you." 

"Cost me?" queried Lucy, "In what way?" 

"He will be getting changed, taking off the beard, and getting a shower, then he always grabs some food and a coffee, so we have almost an hour," Lyn explained, moving close in front of her, "suppose we three go into the grotto for a while, then we will fix for Santa to find you there. I promise you, you will get well screwed by him." 

Lucy would have accompanied them anyway, she was feeling so randy already, but the prospect of getting screwed by Santa was even more of an incentive. She nodded her agreement, being rewarded by a long passionate kiss from Lyn, before being turned around and given the same from Ronnie. Her legs started to tremble and she could already feel the warm wetness between her legs. 

There seemed to be nobody else on the shop floor, which was usual, the three girls always having to stay behind to tidy up ready for the next day, so Lucy knew the two girls could enjoy her without interruption. Even if she did not get to be fucked by Santa, it was still going to be a wonderful end to her temporary job. 

They led her into the grotto, closing the red velvet flap across the doorway, and laying her on her back on the low table next to Santa's chair. Her short red dress was pulled off over her head, leaving her naked apart from her stockings for the girls to enjoy. 

"Oh God, those boobs are perfect," gasped Lyn, "so petite. Wonder how sensitive they are?" 

She stroked her fingers across them, watching as the nipples grew rigid, then pinching each nipple, forcing a breathless gasp from Lucy. She had always felt her boobs were too small, so it pleased her to find others found them attractive. At the other end, Ronnie had parted Lucy's legs and was kneeling between them, stroking a finger along the wet slit.

"You should see what is at this end, Lyn," she called, "so wet and it looks so tight. Shaved as well."

Lyn slid off her panties and straddled Lucy's head.

"While Ronnie enjoys that end, you can make me happy at this end," she informed Lucy, "then we will switch so we both get to taste you and be eaten by you."

Lucy obliged gladly, using mouth, tongue, and teeth on the gorgeous pussy of Lyn, trying to focus on what she was doing while Ronnie, with Lucy's legs pulled over her shoulders, buried her mouth in Lucy's warm wetness, teasing and probing, while her fingers rubbed Lucy's love button.

Lyn must have been so ready, because Lucy could feel the love juices flooding out as Lyn writhed on Lucy's face, grinding into her hard, her hands squeezing Lucy's tits until they ached. Then Lucy was coming herself, bucking against Ronnie's mouth and screaming her pleasure.

Long minutes of slow delicious kissing followed while she and Lyn recovered, then the two girls swapped places, and Ronnie lowered herself onto Lucy's mouth while Lyn started tasting and teasing Lucy's still sensitive pussy, soon getting her writhing and moaning helplessly. Somehow Lucy still managed to work on Ronnie's wet slit until the girl was coming for her. When Lyn slid three fingers into Lucy's wide-open cunt, it was too much, and Lucy came massively, squirting as she climaxed.

"Mmm, that was good," Ronnie told her, "no matter what happens tonight, you are coming home with us later. I want you in my Christmas Stocking come morning."

"Oh, yes please," gasped Lyn, "what a wonderful present to open in the morning."

Lucy nodded acquiescence happily. It was far better than spending a solitary Christmas Day on her own. After more kissing and stroking, the two girls got into their dresses. Lucy started to get up from the table, but the girls stopped her.

"No need to move," Ronnie told her, "Lyn will go get Roger, Santa to you, and I will get you ready for him."

"Ready? How do you mean, 'ready'," Lucy asked. 

Ronnie did not reply but instead helped Lucy to stand. Her legs felt a little wobbly, and she was glad of Ronnie holding her close. Ronnie took advantage of their closeness to nibble her neck, causing more delightful squirming on the part of Lucy. Once she had regained her balance and was able to stand unaided, Ronnie reached for the roll of tinsel ribbon. It might have looked flimsy, but Lucy knew the sparkling exterior hid a core of strong cord. She had used enough of it in the last few weeks, wrapping the gifts given to the kids.

Ronnie started wrapping it around Lucy, tying knots at strategic points, elbows, wrists, ankles, and knees. Lucy was laid back on the table while Ronnie finished her wrapping. By the time she had finished, Lucy could not move an inch in any direction apart from her hips. She could bounce a little on her butt, but that was all. Her ankles were tied to the table legs, and cords on her thighs held her legs wide apart.

"Roger has a bit of a fetish," Ronnie admitted, "he loves his victims to be helpless when he fucks them. No violence or pain, just simple bondage. Kind of cute really. You don't have any problem with this, do you?"

Lucy shook her head. "No, not at all," she admitted, "I enjoy being helpless, to be honest."

"Oh, this Christmas is getting better and better all the time," Ronnie told her, "we are going to have so much fun with you. Neither Lyn or myself is too keen on being tied, we are both too Domme, so it is especially sweet when we find a sexy sub to enjoy."

Just then, Lyn came rushing in.

"Okay, we have to get out quick," she gasped, "I told him there was a very special Christmas present waiting for him in the Grotto, so he will be here any moment. Is she ready?"

"Oh yes, all prepared, just like a turkey. Waiting to be stuffed," Ronnie told her, "I just wish we had time to play with her ourselves while she is like this."

"Maybe later tonight," Lyn decided, "and many times tomorrow of course."

The two laughed as they each gave her a quick kiss, Ronnie pinching a nipple, and Lyn stroking along her wet slit. 

"See you later, sexy sub," called Ronnie as they went out, leaving Lucy alone and helpless.

It was only a few minutes later when Roger arrived. He stopped dead when he saw what his "present" was.

"Ho, ho, ho," he laughed, "Looks like somebody has been a naughty girl. Never mind, Santa still has something to give you."

He unzipped his pants and stood near Lucy's head, bending his knees slightly so his erection could slide into her mouth. Lucy gripped it with her lips, tongue-teasing the tip as it slid in and out of her, her teeth scraping gently along its length with each stroke until Roger was moaning softly. He pulled away and knelt by her shoulder.

"God, that was good," he gasped, "I was so near to coming. I wonder if you taste good?"

He leaned over her, taking a nipple into his mouth while his hand teased the other tit, squeezing and pinching. Lucy was writhing in ecstasy as she grew more aroused, and when his free hand reached between her wide-open legs, she knew he would instantly feel her wetness.

He did, and fingers were soon sliding in and out of her. She was so horny that she was coming in seconds, but he carried on rubbing, and climaxes came one after the other. She heard low animal growling and realized it was from her, as the intensity grew. Then she was screaming and coming over and over until he finally stopped.

She lay gasping breathlessly for a few precious moments. Before she had fully come down from her incredible high, he was down at the foot of the table, kneeling between her spread legs, his tool nudging the entrance to her gaping slit, then sliding, oh so easily, inside her as he slowly impaled her totally on his prick.

It filled her, every muscle in her cunt stretching as he moved slightly. Lucy could not move away, not that she would have wanted to, and he started fucking her. Slowly at first, so slowly, sliding out almost all the way before plunging back in with a hard thrust, then again, and again.

Lucy felt herself responding, moving fractions of an inch to meet each thrust until he was banging into her, hands gripping her waist as he rough-fucked her. She was already coming, but he carried on and on until she felt the warm gush of wetness as he exploded deep inside her, buried to the hilt in her twitching pussy. He lay across her until the last drops had pumped out of him. Then he kissed her gently.

"Thank you," he murmured, "that was the best Christmas present ever."

He stood up, adjusting his clothing.

"Do I take it the two girls are coming to release you?" he asked, "or would you like me to help?"

"No, the girls will be here soon," Lucy told him, "they have plans for me, I believe."

And they certainly had, as she found out later that night and several times the next day. But as Ronnie said, "What would Christmas be without stuffing?"

EmillyLoewe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyLoewe

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments