Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel

"Paul meets up with a friend who works at a hotel"

21
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

The low sun turned the ancient stones a fiery orange as Paul drove past Stonehenge, nearly at his destination. As he parked close to the front door of the hotel, he noticed how empty the car park was, hoping that it was going to mean that the restaurant would be quiet all evening as well. Walking through the foyer, he glanced into the bar and saw her standing there, folding napkins with the other two members of staff in the otherwise deserted bar. He checked in and made his way up to his room, sitting in the armchair as he pondered what the rest of the evening would hold.

His phone buzzed on the bed, bringing him out of his daydream. He could see that it was from Kate, "I hope you're going to have a shave before you come down for dinner..."

"That's me told then" he muttered to himself, grinning all the same. The phone buzzed again. She was asking what the room was like.

He paced around the room, taking photos of the bed, the small desk, the floor to ceiling mirror along the wall opposite the bathroom door and the shower and sent them to her before turning on the tap and covering his face with foam. As he finished shaving, he wiped his face with a towel and picked up the phone, took a snap with himself in the mirror and sent it asking, "good enough?" The reply came back; "definitely some options ;)" He pulled on a clean shirt and headed out the door to the lift. As he walked into the bar he looked around. Apart from the three staff there was an older couple in the restaurant ordering their main course and a pair of younger women having a catch up from school or uni-days.

He went and leant on the bar, close to where Kate stood behind it. "What do you want?" she asked belligerently. Paul looked up, saw the grin on her face and smiled. He ordered his drink and asked, tongue in cheek, if he needed to wait for a table as they were so busy.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, rushed off our feet!" He went and sat at the tall bench table, opposite the huge TV, stuck on a news channel, mainly so he could watch Kate as she worked.

As he put down the menu she wandered over, leaning against the table. "What do you fancy eating?" the light already glinting in her eye.

"What I fancy isn't on the menu, so I'll go for the curry," his eyes dipping down from her face to the front of her shirt as she leaned further to pick up the menu. He watched her walk away, trying to picture in his mind how it would look with her sitting on the table in front of him, leaning back without her trousers on, legs spread. His eyes were glazed over still when she silently slipped behind him and made him jump, blowing into his ear softly before placing his food on the table.

As he ate he could hear the staff discussing their workload for the rest of the evening. As Kate was due in for the early shift for breakfast the following morning, it was decided that unless something changed, she'd be able to leave early, "Or not..." the other waitress said, glancing between Kate and the table. It was that waitress who came over and took his plate, asking if he was wanting a dessert.

Before he had a chance to answer she added that they could be done as room service if he preferred. Glancing at the bar, he gave her his choice.

"I'll get Kate to bring it up before she leaves," she said, giving him a grin.

After getting another drink, Paul headed to the lift, leaving just the two younger women still chatting in the corner of the bar. A few minutes later Kate clocked out and picked up her coat, picking up the dessert from the kitchen. She said bye to the other waitress, who said, "Have a good night," with a wink and a grin as she headed back to the bar.

Kate would normally knock when delivering room service, but this wasn't normal. She slipped her keycard from her pocket and opened the door, slipped inside and hung her coat on the back of the door as it closed. Paul took the dessert from her and put it on the corner of the desk.

Turning back around he slipped his hands around her waist and kissed her. Her hands moved up over his chest, his neck and up and over his shoulders, pulling their bodies together. As their mouths continued to move together, his hands pulled at her shirt, untucking it from the grey trousers she wore and slipping under it, feeling her skin under his fingertips. As one hand slid down to cup one of her bum cheeks, the other moved up her back until it reached her bra strap and pinched it together, undoing the clip.

Their bodies moved apart just enough to allow their hands to get to each other's buttons and the two shirts fell to the floor, followed by a bra. Their hands found each other's bodies again, her fingers running through the layer of hair on his chest while he reached for her pert breasts, feeling her nipples already hardening as his thumbs ran over them. One hand dropped to her hip as he gently pushed her back against the mirror, the cold glass against the skin causing their mouths to break contact as she gasped. Paul took the chance to move his lips along her jawline and slowly kiss down her neck.

Her arms moved, one over his shoulders and around his neck, the other sliding down and round him to let her nails scratch lightly at the small of his back. His hand moved from her hip, tracing the skin above her waistband with his thumb slowly until he reached the clasp on her trousers. He slid the zip down and eased his hand in, feeling the outline of her lips through the thin material of her knickers. The trousers slowly dropped to the floor as his mouth moved down to suck on one breast and then the other, her hand holding his head to her. She felt his tongue flicking over each nipple, and she started moaning softly as his finger slipped her underwear to the side and felt the wetness coming from her.

He slowly turned her around, kissing her back as he gently pushed her forward at the waist until her nipples pressed against the glass. He pulled her knickers down so that she stood there naked. Standing close behind her, slightly to one side, he slipped one hand around her and down to gently stroke her clit. The other hand slid up the inside of her thigh and ran along her lips before easing a finger into her. Holding his finger deep inside her, he carried on stroking her clit, circling it slowly then speeding up before slowing again.

Her moans got louder as she started to move against him, trying to move the finger inside of her. He slowly pulled his finger out, the wetness making it easy to slide, before pushing it back in. Kate pushed back against him, making his finger slide deeper and quicker. The movement pulled her clit away from his finger so he moved his hand up her body, pulling her slightly from the mirror, gently pinching her nipple between his fingers as he cupped her breast.

She turned her face and her lips found his as he continued to slide his finger in and out of her, before adding a second, making her moan into his mouth. She reached back, searching and felt him through his trousers, gripping him as his fingers sped up. He released her breast, undid the belt and the buttons on the waistband as she pulled down the zip. His trousers fell as she pulled at his shorts and wrapped her hand around him, sliding up and down in time as his fingers filled her.

His fingers left her and he turned her around, pulling her from the mirror. They carried on kissing as he maneuvered her to the desk and sat her on it. His lips moved down her body, taking in her nipples before moving down her slim, toned stomach. He sat down in front of her and spread her thighs and she leant back.

He lifted one of her legs and kissed her ankle, slowly moving up her calf, around her knee and continuing up her thigh. Lifting her knees higher, his lips made contact with hers, still wet from his fingers. His tongue slid over them, slowly spreading them before he moved up and let the tip of his tongue flick over her clit. One of her hands squeezed at her breast as the other dropped between her legs to hold his mouth against her clit as he continued licking. As his tongue circled her clit, he slid a pair of fingers slowly into her tight, wet pussy, feeling her tighten with each flick of his tongue and in time with the small yelps that punctuated the moans as his fingers pushed deep into her.

He stood up and pulled her from the desk. Walking into the bathroom, he turned the shower on. As they stepped under the water he stood behind her, his hands sliding over her breasts as he kissed her neck. He reached for the shower gel and rubbed some onto her body. She turned and pressed herself against him and pulled him gently until she was up against the tiles.

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

She lifted a leg and hooked it around his waist and reached her hand down between them. Lifting herself, she pulled his cock between her lips and lowered herself onto him, feeling herself spreading around him as he slowly eased into her. He felt the tightness of her engulfing him, grinding her clit against him. His hand cupped her bum as he pressed her against the wall, pushing deeper into her. She moaned as he lifted her other leg to wrap around him to allow him to go deeper again. He adjusted his footing on the non-slip surface of the cubicle as Kate wrapped her arms over his shoulders after readjusting the shower head so that the water continued to pour over their bodies.

As he lifted her from him, she let her legs unwrap from his waist. Stepping back slightly, he turned her around and gently held onto her hips as her head turned back towards his. As they kissed he felt her smile as he pulled her back against him, his cock slipping between her legs, rubbing along her lips, parting them as it moved towards her clit. His hand moved up to her breasts as they continued kissing, squeezing it and rolling the nipple between his thumb and finger, his cock still sliding back and forth against her. He pulled back a little further and she arched her back, twisting her hips forward.

Her hands were against the wall and the kiss broke as she gasped, the next thrust smoothly pushing back into her, only stopping as she started to have to go on tiptoes as he filled her. She rested her cheek against the wet tiles as she felt him fill her before sliding out until just the head was inside her, a small whimper escaping from her lips before turning into a moan as it pushed back into her, each stroke making her tighter around him and she felt the water cascading down her back, channeling between her buttocks and over her lips as they curved around his cock.

He could feel her tighten as well and his grip on her hip and breast tightened in turn as he unconsciously sped up his thrusts, her moans keeping in time with them but increasing in pitch and volume, until with a grunt, turning into a moan, he thrust hard and deep and held himself there as he came, the hot fluid spraying into her and making her walls convulse around him, milking him. As he moved to slip out of her, she reached back and held him close, unwilling to feel empty yet.

He pulled her more upright from the tiles, massaging her breasts while kissing her back and neck. As he slowly slid from her she felt him drip out from between her still open lips. She turned and felt the water from the shower head on the front of her body, washing down her breasts, flowing between her thighs and washing his cum from her as it dripped. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his softening cock, feeling it still twitching gently in her hand as she stroked her juices from it under the running water.

The water was turned off and they stepped out, Paul reaching the large white towels on the rail and passed one to her whilst quickly drying his hair with his before wrapping it around his waist. Kate had her towel wrapped around her and was standing at the desk, drying her hair with a hand towel. She watched him in the mirror as he came and stood behind her and then felt his hands rubbing her back through the towel, drying her.

His hands moved around her body, drying her thighs, bum, waist and stomach in turn. She dropped the hand towel on the desk as his hands moved up the front of her body and let her head tilt to one side as he kissed along her shoulder and neck. As his hands dried her breasts, she reached between them and stroked his hardening cock through the thick material while her other hand moved up to hold his neck to keep him kissing her.

His was the first bath towel to fall, her hands pulling it aside to feel his skin in her hand as he finished hardening, her fingers stroking up and down his shaft. He could feel her nipples hard under the towel and he released her breasts. The towel, already loosened from his drying, fell to the floor and she leaned back against him, already feeling herself getting wet again in anticipation of the hard cock she was stroking. One of his hands dropped down her body, around her hip followed the line between her cheek and the top of her thigh and between her legs, sliding a pair of fingers smoothly over her lips before pushing back into her.

The gasp from her mouth when she felt his fingers filling her again was reinforced by her grip around his cock tightening sharply, she let go of his cock and pulled his fingers from her, sighing as they left her. Bending forwards, she rested her elbow on the desk and reached between her thighs, searching for his hard cock. He stood still as she rubbed him against her clit, along her lips and then pushed back against him, a long groan escaping her mouth as she felt herself spreading around him again. He held onto her hips to stop him being pushed over backwards as she moved against him before taking over and thrusting forward while she held onto the desk.

He lifted her body so that she was resting with her hands on the desk. He was watching the way her breasts bounced in time with his cock sliding into her in the mirror over the desk. She looked up at his eyes, smiling at him looking at her as they fucked. She felt him speed up and noticed his eyes beginning to glaze over whilst his grip on her hips tightened. The next time he pulled back from her she moved forward and his cock left her bringing him back to awareness.

Kate turned and kissed him, feeling his cock pressing against her stomach, before pushing him gently back towards the bed, He landed on his back and moved further back before she climbed onto the bed straddling his leg. As she moved up, he lifted his knee, bringing it up to brush against her lips, leaving a damp trail on his thigh as she moved, enjoying the contact. She moved her leg so that she was across him. He was propped up on his elbows, but when she was over his hips he sat up as she guided him back into her.

He took her breasts into his mouth, his tongue circling and flicking over the tip of her nipple; his hand held the small of her back as she slowly slid down him, his mouth moving up to her collarbone, his other hand higher up her back holding her close to him. She pushed him onto his back and he lay there with the grin on his face as he watched her riding him, grabbing a pillow and putting it under his head so that he could watch in comfort, his cock disappearing from view and then returning as she slid up and down him, his shaft glistening with her juices with each movement.

He reached out for her breast but she caught his hand and pushed it back to the bed. She sat upright and sank down onto him, rolling her hips, grinding her clit against him whilst his arms rested on her legs to the side of him, his hand lightly gripping the soft skin of her hip. She felt him moving inside of her as she closed her eyes. He sat up while her eyes were closed and sucked her nipple before turning his body so that she fell to the bed under him.

He pulled out before plunging back deep into her, her legs wrapping around him making sure he couldn't leave her completely. He lifted her slightly from the bed and pulled the heavy duvet out from under them to deposit her back onto the sheets. He started moving again, taking long slow strokes into her. They kissed as he moved, the moans trying to escape their muffled mouths. Paul's hand moved down her body, pulling her leg up, slipping his arm under her knee, before lifting the other in the same way.

The kiss broke as he slid deeper into her, her head thrown back as her fingers grasped at his chest. Her ankles rested on his shoulders as he started to increase the speed of his thrusts, her legs lifted high only serving to tighten her more around him. The angle caused him to push along the front wall of her and making her moan louder. He leant down against the tension in her legs and kissed her again before he could take no more and, plunging deep into her, he released his second load.

He let her legs go, climbed from on top of her and lay on his back next to her, both of them trying to recover their breath. She pulled the bedding back over them as he slid his arm under her pillow, her hand resting on his chest under his own, feeling his heart rate come down; her leg draped over him, and they held each other as they drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Aeroeng
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments