Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Work

"An office flirtation goes to the next level."

35
14 Comments 14
29.5k Views 29.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

All day. All damn day they had been flirting and sending dirty text messages, and groping each other in the break room like a couple of teenagers, almost getting caught a couple of times. They had been carrying on an office flirtation for several weeks now, and both knew that today was the day they were going to finally do something about it after the rest of the staff was gone. It was 5:45 and Carol from accounting finally fucking left for the day.

After Carol had gotten on the elevator, she locked the main door and went into his office.

He was sitting behind it like always, with a nervous smile on his face.

“So,” he said, “are you ready?”

She gave him a wicked smile and took a step closer to the desk. Placing her hand on his desk, she leaned in close, her mane of auburn hair spilling down off her shoulders and brushing against his chest. The flowery, feminine scent of her perfume filled his head as he inhaled, and she brought her lips close to his ear and in a breathy, impossibly sexy voice whispered, “Are you getting hard?”

His heart was pounding in his chest as he answered, “Oh, we are way past hard…”

He stood up and she took a small step back. He reached down and took her by her trim waist and turned her around so her back was to him. He took her hips in his hands and pulled her gorgeous little ass back against him, pressing his erection against her through his khaki slacks to the silky fabric of her pants. The soft curve of her ass felt amazing against the swollen ache of his cock and he let out a quick moan.

“See?” he said as he pressed against her.

“Ohhhh, yes”, she replied, closing her eyes and pushed her hips backwards. She felt herself getting wet as she ground her ass against the stiff rod of flesh.

She arched her back, thrusting her chest forward, giving him a fabulous view of her luscious breasts in their low cut shirt. Her nipples were hard and he could see the faint outline of the pink flesh through the thin fabric. He couldn’t control himself. His hands slid upward and he clutched her magnificent tits in his hands, giving them a firm squeeze as he pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

She moaned as a jolt of pleasure ran from her nipples straight to her pussy, and she felt her clit swelling.

She broke free of his grasp and turned to face him. She looked into his eyes and gave him another sexy smile. She took two steps back and without a word, slowly shed her top, revealing a perfect pair of 34d breasts. His heart was hammering in his chest as he took her in with his eyes. God, he had fantasized about this moment for months.

She quickly lowered her slacks, the silky fabric pooling at her feet, and stepped free of them. She stood before him, gloriously naked save for a pair of sexy black heels, the inside of her hip adorned with a butterfly tattoo near her shaved pussy.

She put one foot forward and pushed out her magnificent chest, the nipples stiff and inviting, a confident smile on her face.

“Well?” she asked. “Am I everything you’ve imagined?

“Jesus Christ, yes!” he groaned.

“Good.” she smiled.

“Now, sit,” she commanded, pointing at the leather chair by the window.

He grinned and obeyed, making an obvious adjustment to the erection in his pants as he sat down.

“Now what?” He asked.

She settled down on the small leather sofa across from him.

“Watch…” she said, and lay back on the sofa.

She began gently caressing her thighs with her fingers and running her hands up her body. She took her heavy breasts in both hands and squeezed them, pinching at her hard nipples.

“Mmmm…” she moaned softly, never taking her eyes from his.

She slowly spread her legs wide as she slid a hand down to her pussy, and began to gently stroke the pouting pink lips. She sighed softly.

Then she slid two fingers into herself, pushing them deep inside her slick bald cunt, and let out a whimper. She began slowly finger fucking herself with one hand as she caressed and squeezed her breast with the other.

“Ohhh, that feels so good…” she groaned.

He sat mesmerized by the sight, his cock straining in his pants.

“You are so fucking hot,” he said.

She slid her fingers out and began moving them quickly over her clit, her back arching slightly as her hips pressed forward.

“You like that?" She asked. “You like seeing me play with my pussy?’

“It’s the hottest thing I have ever seen.”

“Really?” she said, her breathing a little heavier, “You want more? You want to see me cum?”

“More than anything in the world right now,” He answered truthfully.

She smiled and removed her hand, then slowly turned herself over, spreading her knees at the edge of the cushions, her hands gripping the back of the couch. She arched her back, thrusting her tight round little ass back to him. She was fully exposed, from the delicate pink folds of her sex glistening with her juices, to the tight puckered rose of her ass above.

Slowly, sensuously, she slid a hand below her taut belly, bringing it up under her pussy. Her perfectly manicured fingers parted the soft pink flesh and she began to stroke her clit again.

She looked back over her shoulder, asking, “You like it this way?”

He couldn’t take it anymore.

With a lustful growl, he dove forward off of the chair, and dropping to his knees, grabbed her silky flanks in his hands and pushed his face forward into her cunt. He plunged his tongue deep into her wetness, reveling in her heady scent and the smooth slick folds enveloping his mouth.

She groaned at the assault and then gasped as his probing tongue found her clit. His tongue swirled over the swollen bud for a bit, and then boldly, he slid it upwards to the tight pucker of her ass. She moaned with pleasure as his tongue slid over the sensitive flesh, pressing herself back against his face, wanting more.

He slid two fingers easily into her lush wetness, pumping them in and out, finger fucking her as his tongue continued its assault on her ass. He pushed the tip of his tongue past the ring of muscle, probing into her tight hole.

“Oh!” she cried, loving the combined sensations.

She began to breathe heavily, her ass pressed back against his hands and face.

“Oh, that feels so good!” she gasped. “Don’t stop!”

“ Don’t stop!” she pleaded again. “Oh god, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna… aaa… Ahhhhhhh!”

She let out a deep, almost catlike yowl, her ass pushing back against his probing tongue, her tight asshole contracting along with her pussy as she came against his face, his fingers getting squeezed by her cunt with each pulse.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

He pulled his fingers from her and quickly got to his feet. Unbuckling his belt, he dropped his pants and underwear, freeing his aching cock.

Seeing him reveal himself to her and knowing what he was about to do, she cried out, “Yes, oh, yes! Fuck me!”

Gripping his swollen shaft by the base, he rubbed it along her slit, covering the head with her juices, and then he thrust himself into her, loudly groaning pleasure as her hot wet cunt wrapped around him, and she cried out at the abruptness of his penetration.

“God, your cunt feels so fucking good!” he moaned, holding his hips tight to hers, pushing his thick cock as deep into her as he could.

“Oh!” she cried, pushing herself back, her body still trembling from her orgasm, her pussy stretched wide around him.

He began pumping into her in long smooth strokes as she raised herself up, her arms pushing her upwards, giving him easier access to her chest. He hands eagerly cupped her heavy breasts and he squeezed them as he thrust into her tight cunt again and again.

“Yes!” she gasped. “Oh yes, squeeze my tits! I love that! Ohhhhh!”

He squeezed harder, pinching her nipples between his fingers, reveling in the sensuous weight of her breasts in his hands.

“Oh, fuck me!” she cried. “Fuck me hard. I want to feel that cock slamming me!”

He released his hold on her breasts and put his hands on her hips. He began thrusting hard into her, giving her what she wanted, slamming himself against the soft round swell of her ass.

“YES!” she shouted. “Oh, right there… YES! I love your balls hitting my clit… OH!”

He brought his palm down on the creamy white curve of her rump with a SLAP, and she yelped in surprise and then moaned with pleasure.

“Again!” she cried.

SLAP! His hand came down again.

“You like that, you fucking whore?” he growled.

“YES!” she screamed, pushing herself back against him, pumping her pussy along his cock, meeting his every thrust.

He reached down and took a handful of her dark mane in his hand and pulled her head towards his, making her arch her back and thrust out her chest.

“Are you my whore?” he whispered, his breath hot in her ear.

“Yes! Yes!” she gasped, her excitement overwhelming her. “I’m your whore! I’m your dirty fucking whore! Fuck me! Fuck my whore cunt!”

Her words spurred him on as he held tight to her hair, and he looked down as his hips slapped against her, watching the length of his cock disappear into her, her slick shaved pussy literally sucking him back into her over and over.

Her moans became louder, building in pitch, and he could feel her body tensing. He thrust harder, saying, “Cum for me… cum on that cock you sexy bitch! Tell me you’re my whore when you cum!’

“Ohhhhh yes… AHHHHH! I’m your whore I’myourwhore… your dirty little whore!” She wailed as the orgasm hit her.

He felt her contracting around his cock, squeezing him like a hot wet velvety glove over and over as she came, her cries settling down to soft feline moans, spurring him on as he thrust forward and reveled in the sensation. He continued his thrusting and his hand moved across her ass, his thumb brushing across her asshole, still wet from his tongue. She sighed as he touched her, and he slowly pushed the end of his thumb into her.

“Aaaahh…” she cried, her breath still ragged from her orgasm.

He pulled both his cock and thumb from her and turned her over on her back on the couch, her hips lying just at the edge of the cushions. Her dark hair was wildly disheveled, her blue eyes shining with lust.

Roughly, he pushed her legs back to her chest and positioned his cock, slick from her juices, at the pucker of her ass. He slid the soft head over the tight rose and she groaned with pleasure, knowing what he was about to do.

“You like that, whore?” he asked in a low voice. “You want me to fuck this pretty little ass?”

“Ohhhh, yesss,” she hissed, gripping the backs of her thighs and holding her legs to her chest.

He slapped her ass and commanded, “Tell me!”

“Please…” she begged as she writhed on the cushions, “Please fuck my ass… please fuck my slutty ass… make me your whore… make me cum again..”

He pressed the spongy head of his hard slick member against the tight entrance and gave a steady push with his hips. There was a brief bit of resistance and then the head pushed through into her dark canal.

“Ahhhhh… OOOOH!” she cried as he entered her.

He pushed carefully into her, letting her get used to the sensation bit by bit. She was shaking her head back and forth, moaning deep in her throat as she felt his cock stretching the walls of her ass, filling her completely as he slowly buried himself to the hilt.

He began to move slowly in and out of her ass, the incredible heat and tightness threatening to push him over the edge.

“Oh FUCK!” she cried. “Oh shit, that feels good! Fuck me!”

He started moving a little faster, and, taking her hand, placed it on her mound.

“Rub that clit for me, whore… I want to feel you cum with my cock in your ass.”

“Yes,” she gasped, rubbing her fingers over the swollen bud.

“Who’s my whore?” he asked.

“I am!” she cried.

“Tell me!” he commanded.

Still rubbing her clit, she looked directly into his eyes and said, ”I’m your whore. I’m your dirty assfucking whore. I’m your little cumslut… fuck me… fuck my ass… make me cum…”

Spurred on by her pleas, he began fucking her ass harder, her tits bouncing on her chest with every thrust, her fingers flying furiously over her clit. He felt her fingernails poking against him as she lost herself to the pleasure. He was close, but he wanted them to cum together.

“Cum, you bitch!” he yelled. “Cum on that hard fucking cock!”

Her body began to tense and she cried out, “Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Ohhhh I’m cumming!”

He felt her ass clamp down on his cock as she came and it sent him over the edge. He thrust into her and exploded, shooting over and over into her as her ass contracted again and again as she came, and she squealed and shook with delight as she felt his hot seed flowing into her.

“FUCK!!” He bellowed, his thighs trembling as he came.

“Oh Jesus, you're fucking amazing.”

She gave a little gasp as he slipped out of her ass, then she pulled him down and kissed him deeply.

“Oh!”

They heard an exclamation from behind them. They both looked to the door to see Carol from Accounting standing there, her keys in her hand and a pile of files at her feet where she had dropped them in surprise…

Published 
Written by BooBooKittyfuck
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments