Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blue Haze

"Trapped in their romantic hideaway, their escape leads to adventure and self discovery."

9
11 Comments 11
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

With its romantic arches and ancient red brick walls and ceilings, it was the perfect cosy hideaway for our illicit trysts. The Dulham Laboratory just outside Axford had been built on the site of an old stately home that had been destroyed in a horrendous fire in the 1930s. During demolition the original cellars of an earlier building had been discovered and they were kept because of their historical significance. As I lay on my back, completely relaxed on the amazingly comfortable king size bed, I stared at the orange Tudor bricks curving gracefully above me. I moaned softly as my lover ran her lips across my recently freed manhood, her warm breath tickling my skin as she slowly progressed to its tip and engulfed me in a swift movement that made me arch my back in delight.

Professor Ella Bianchi was the head of the Future Energy Research Department and responsible for the whole site. She was unbelievably smart and was on the brink of a major breakthrough that promised to revolutionise the world, but here, with me, now, she was simply the sexiest woman alive. I had always been her favoured post graduate student as I was pretty hot on nuclear physics and was a major contributor to the speed at which things were moving forward. The fifteen years between us were inconsequential and, at thirty eight, she looked fantastic and was insatiable between the sheets. Her passionate assault that had made me hard as a rock was just some foreplay. She pulled apart her lab coat revealing a black silk teddy and, crawling slowly, brought it forward towards my face so I could undo the pop fasteners with my teeth and release the heavenly scent of her arousal.

She was wealthy from her failed marriage. All her time was spent on her project, but the money and my labour had helped turn the secret basement into the most delightful love nest where she could seek satisfaction. We had spent several evenings installing high quality furniture, wall hangings, lush deep pile rugs and many other atmospheric details. We would often disappear at certain times of the day as the mood took her. It was extremely convenient as it was accessed by a trapdoor in the secure store room behind her office. After passing along a relatively low corridor, you arrived at the main part of the cellar where we now were, bathed in the light of the flickering electric candles placed in the original nooks in the walls. Her squeal of pleasure echoed round the walls as my tongue, lapping eagerly at her clitoris, had its desired effect. I was so hard, and so in need, but I loved her taste and delighted in giving her pleasure.

Beneath layers of concrete and lead, we were directly under the huge tokamak that by the morning would have completed the longest ever self- sustained run taking us, and mankind, closer to harnessing the power of the sun on earth. Excited by that thought, we were already harnessing the power of our love and, having felt how ready I was, she slid herself back, offering a silk covered nipple to my waiting lips as she used her hand to guide me in to her wetness before pounding her hips up and down as she fucked me. This was my favourite position as well as hers. As I groaned in pleasure at the heat rising in my groin and the sound of the slap, slap, slap of her thighs on mine, I felt her inner muscles tighten and spasm, squeezing my cock and sending me over the edge. With a wild shriek, she came, and I came too. A perfect sexual climax to celebrate the climax of years of scientific preparation and hard work!

We lay side by side, cooling off and holding hands until a cold drop of condensation from the ceiling landed on my forehead and made me sit up. I noticed a strange blue glow emanating from the corridor we had come down.

“Lie down why don’t you,” Ella said, grabbing my arm and pulling, as I continued to look at the strange light which was pulsing and dancing.

“I’m not sure I like the look of that,” I replied in a worried tone.

“The look of what?” She said, sitting up. “Oh! Right! No, that doesn’t look good. That’s our only way out of here.”

A patch of blue light flittered into our room, sparkling on the surfaces like Saint Elmo’s fire.

“Let’s get out of here before it gets any worse!” I said and pulled her arm firmly. She wriggled out of my grip.

“Yes, but I’ll go first, I’ve got more experience of plasma fields and know what to look out for. You stay behind me.” We secured our lab coats, not that they were going to protect us, and I followed her until she stopped.

“It seems to get more intense here and then end,” She said turning to me, “I’m going to run through, then you follow once I’m clear.”

“OK!”

She ran as fast as she could. I watched blue sprites dancing on her white coat, and then, she disappeared. I did a double take before assuming it was some sort of optical illusion, a hazy mirror like effect, and ran after her. There was nowhere else to go.

I felt a strange feeling across my skin as I ran, like a thousand ants marching on me, and then I almost crashed into her as she appeared in front of me, looking frightened, but otherwise completely normal and unharmed. Behind us was a much calmer blue glow, nothing like the electrical storm we had run through.

“Are you OK?” She asked. “It’s just you weren’t there when I turned around.”

“You disappeared too.”

“This is weird, it must be a field leak from the reactor, we’d better go check everything is running OK! If it’s all gone wrong, people will be looking for us!”

We hurried back to the trapdoor, but Ella couldn’t move it. She slightly lost her cool and I moved her out of the way. It was definitely not opening, but it seemed that there was perhaps something on it as I could get it to move slightly. I pressed my back against it and used my legs to force it up. A chink of light showed, I was making progress. Ella began to push too, her cleavage thrust in my face. With a grunt I pushed as hard as I could, more light flooded in and there was an almighty crash as the door flung open. I jumped up and out and Ella followed. Someone had placed a large cabinet over the trap door that was now lying to one side and even more strangely the room looked completely different from when we had left it. The main door rattled and we heard a key in the lock.

“Who the hell are you?” Shouted the stranger in a high pitched voice. They were pointing something that looked like a gun at us. “And how the hell did you get in here?”

Ella and I just froze from the shock.

“Well, explain yourselves!” The stranger shouted, angrier this time. I looked at him, or her. It was disconcerting as I could not be sure whether our stranger was a masculine woman or feminine man. They were wearing makeup and their straw blonde hair was cut in a pageboy style with a sweeping fringe brushed across their forehead. They looked to be in their late twenties and wore a plain grey jumpsuit with a black double chevron logo on the left breast and a wide black utility belt around the waist that matched the unisex shiny black ankle boots which had a moderate heel. The jumpsuit was cleverly tailored so that, although it was loose fitting and hid the contours of the body underneath, the free flowing material had a lustrous sheen and provided a surprisingly sexy body shape. In fact, despite being unclear about the sex of our stranger, I found them very attractive and somehow the featureless nature of the jumpsuit added to this.

I looked at Ella and she looked back. Her expression of confusion mirrored mine, but then she turned and spoke.

“Look, I have no idea who you are, or what is going on here, but I am Professor Bianchi, head of this unit, and I demand that you explain yourself!” The stranger’s face broke into a broad smile and laughed.

“Well that’s a new one I have to say, but very convincing. You could have almost had me there!”

“I’m serious!” Ella screamed.

The stranger's smile transformed instantly into a severe frown.

“OK that’s enough. You two are in deep trouble. I’ve no idea how you got in here, or why you are dressed like that, but I do know that I’m in the shit if I can’t explain how you got here and who you are.” Ella’s face turned red. She was very assertive and easily riled and this stranger had pressed all the buttons. She opened her mouth and began what should have been a memorable torrent of abuse, but I heard a click and a whooshing sound, her roaring voice stopped and a look of complete serenity appeared on her face.

“What the hell have you done!” I shouted, moving forwards, but another click and I too was overwhelmed by a sense of unbelievable happiness and contentment mingled with, much to my confusion, a heightened sense of sexual desire for the stranger.”

“Right, come with me.” The stranger barked, and we docilely complied, moving through the door into what should have been Ella’s office but instead seemed to be another store room full of jumpsuits, shoes and other items. As we walked past, the stranger scanned us with some device unhooked from their utility belt.

“Take those ridiculous things off while I get you some proper clothing!”

Ella and I undressed compliantly and stood naked holding our clothes waiting for the next instruction while our captor rummaged around in the racks and boxes.

“You two reek of sex! I guess that explains those clothes and what you were doing in there though. There is a shower through that door, drop those rags you're holding and get yourselves cleaned up, then put these on.”

There was a pile of lime green and black items left on two chairs. The stranger indicated which pile was for Ella and which was for me and, after telling us that we had thirty minutes to clean up and get dressed, looked at me and smiled.

“Nice love organ by the way, I’ve not seen many that size!”

We heard the door lock and Ella laughed! My erection was jutting out and twitching with a mind of its own.

“Are you OK?” I asked.

“Yes, I actually feel amazing! Are you OK?”

“The same.”

“We had better do as that man said.”

“Is it a man?” I questioned.

“Actually I don’t know, I just assumed, but to be fair he or she sounded more like a girl and did seem to really like your ‘love organ!'”

Ella chuckled and supported it gently in her palm.

“It does look particularly magnificent that hard, but it’s very purple at the end! Is it alright?”

“It’s just really engorged, I thought that stranger was quite sexy.”

“Did you now!” Ella chastised me, “mind you so did I! Look, let’s get in the shower or we’ll be in more trouble with him.”

“Her?” I challenged. She laughed.

The shower was massive so we got in it together. There were three dispensers on the wall: Body wash, depilatory cream and body lotion and we began washing each other. Instinctively we both liberally applied the depilatory cream which seemed to be very fast acting and left us both completely smooth and with a fresh tingling sensation all over. The scent of the body wash was divine, with floral hints on a base of vanilla and coconut and, combined with the steamy heat and the effect of this drug, it was inevitable that our bodies would soon be entwined, hands sliding over each other, touching and caressing.

I pushed Ella against the wall and entered her. My cock had not felt quite this hard and in need of sex ever and I confess that it really was all about me as I fucked her hard, like an animal. She was clearly loving my dominance, her heavy breathing interspersed with shrill cries of weakness as I took her, filling her and making her mine. I felt myself getting close and she sensed it too. When my final thrust came, she shuddered and groaned as I closed my eyes and filled her with my seed.

The shower had a built in dryer and it felt amazing as the warm air blew all around us, caressing our skin like a warm summer breeze. It was a new experience for me. Gone was the slightly irritating tickling from all those pointless little hairs on my arms and legs, instead the breeze on my skin felt like the gentlest of gossamer touches and extremely sensual. It must have detected automatically that we were dry and gradually stopped, so we re-entered Ella’s old office and looked at the chairs.

The clothes were identical in all but size and we inspected them. First there was a nude body in a brushed material that looked like satin, but felt like silk. It was clearly a technical material, stretchy in some places and firmer in others, but very fine and pleasant to the touch. We slipped into those, the bottom fastening with a clever device that when you placed the material together allowed no lateral movement,but was still simple and easy to separate. Ella watched as I ran my hands up and down my body. I had never felt anything like it! It hugged me with a gentle compression and felt extremely comfortable. I was totally aware of it, but it felt like it was part of me, like a second skin.

“This feels fabulous,” Ella said, as she straightened hers, her breasts flattened by the chest panels. “Much nicer than a normal body. I’m surprised you put it on though, it’s not very macho!”

“No, it’s not, but then neither am I.”

“You were in the shower!” She threw back at me with a big smile.

“I was a bit of a brute I guess, but I hate the things that word implies. Anyway I really like this, I’m amazed how good it feels.”

“It looks really good on you too, I love the way it sculpts you round the groin area and emphasises your pecs!”

The next items were stockings and could not really be construed as long socks despite my insistence. Ella helped me pull these on. The material was identical to that of the body and sticky rubber bands held them in place at thigh level. It was only when you put on the jumpsuit, or boiler suit as I preferred to call it, that you realised why the stockings were important, as they meant the legs of the jumpsuit did not gather at all, but flowed frictionlessly as you walked.

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

I zipped up Ella and she zipped me up. We adjusted each other's belts until they were straight and finally we slipped into the shoes which were beyond comfortable, like walking on air. They had a two inch heel which felt unusual for me and I practised walking around the room. It felt so good. The way the light material of the jumpsuit trousers rubbed on my legs, the constriction of the stockings and body, the slight change to my posture from the heels and the feeling of the soft billowy sleeves on my hairless arms. It was not so much wearing clothing as experiencing it.

We heard the door unlock and the stranger entered with a colleague.

“Good, that’s better, now sit down here and we’ll get you looking normal.”

Still under the hypnotic influence of the calming drug they had used on us, we sat on the chairs, incapable of arguing or putting up a fight. The original stranger began working on my face, while the new one took a pair of scissors to Ella’s hair. I gasped. Ella loved her hair, but the stranger pulled my face around and slowly ran this device over my top lip, chin cheeks and neck. When he had finished I had the cleanest shave ever.

I glanced at Ella who was now sporting what was clearly the regulation haircut in this strange new world. I felt some soothing cream being rubbed into my face. My eyelashes were extended and brushes and pencils worked round my eyes. A plum lip pencil outlined and filled my lips. Finally, my mop of blonde hair was styled. When they had finished Ella and I were told to stand by the wall which happened to be opposite a large mirror.

I can’t recall anything as strange in my life. We looked like brother and sister, or was it sister and brother. I was still me and she was still her and quite recognisable, but not as the same people from an hour or so ago. I reached down and squeezed my cock and balls to check that they were still there. They were! The body was holding them firmly in place, but definitely still there. I admired Ella who was looking absolutely stunning and held her hand to check she was real. Then I looked at myself and felt a strange tingling in my groin as I realised that I looked really hot too!

Ella pointed at something next to the mirror and whispered. “Look, it’s a calendar, check out the year.”

I looked and blinked a few times before finally realising that somehow the plasma field had seemingly taken us forward in time by almost a hundred years.

“Wow!” was all I could manage to say as everything began to add up.

The guard who had caught us broke off from his conversation and ordered us to be quiet. We bowed our heads as he continued.

“I have to say they are a really sexy looking pair now they don’t look like savages. How long will the Felicitol last?”

“Oh at least six hours, then they’ll return to normal or you can top them up.”

“OK, but what should we do with them? The governor hates anything like this!”

“What do their tags say?”

“They don’t seem to be tagged, but that one thinks they run the place.”

“Idiot! They must be tagged.” The new guard waved a scanner over my left wrist, then Ella’s. He looked puzzled. “I thought everyone was tagged at inception.”

“I told you. This is like some stupid mind fuck game. Why break into a reform unit? I think we need to report this to the Governor now.”

“Report them without tags! Have you got ANY idea how much paperwork that will involve? It’s better they just disappear the same way they somehow just appeared, otherwise we’ll get completely shafted. The authorities always frame the person reporting something like this as a complicit subversive! It's the easiest thing to do. The police just want to keep their feet up and focus on patrolling the sex parlours.”

Ella and I listened. Whatever Felicitol was, it was powerfully calming, but it also enhanced your senses and thought processes. Any form of confrontation or angst made you want to get involved, calm things down and make the other person happy. The feeling was quite overpowering. Ella and I turned to face our captors.

“My name is Ella Bianchi, and this is my friend Karl Kovac. Please don’t worry about us, we just want you to be happy like we are! What can we do to make you happy?”

She reached out and placed her hand on the cheek of the one who seemed to have all the answers and had been giving her the eye since her makeover.

When she was not pushed away, her other hand reached out for the other cheek and their eyes met. Ella could sense she had unsettled her captor with her seduction tricks.

“That’s not a name though, is it? Is it a codeword? I’m Kajila Leo Seven and this is Shishi Taurus Five! Those are names!”

“Well, that is my name and I’m from Dulham village.”

“Do you mean Dulham District? Anyway, how did you get in here? This is a secure area!”

“Questions, questions.” Ella sighed, needing Kajila to calm down. She slowly pulled Kajila’s face towards hers, their lips touching and then kissing.

Kajila pulled free. “You can’t do that here, it’s against regulations, there is a time and a place for sexual relief.”

“I think that time and place is right here and now,” Ella replied sensuously, her right hand pressing and caressing Kajila’s groin while her left slowly pulled their faces back together to continue the kiss.

“Ah! A sweet little girl!” Ella purred, as their lips met again, her right hand continuing to tenderly touch and explore.

“I’m not a girl, I’m a person!” Kajila whimpered, her resistance crumbling completely as Ella held her tight and nibbled at her ear while rubbing her clitoris through her clothing. Ella whispered, “I’ve always wanted to make love to a girl, to enjoy another girl’s sweet taste.”

Shishi realised that the Felicitol was making things get hopelessly out of control and, fearing they were no longer in charge of the situation, stepped forward to intervene.

“Kaji, I warned you about the mind games!”

Fearing that Ella was in danger, and with my senses on fire, I was quick to act. Lunging forward I reached out and grabbed at Shishi’s belt, catching the gun device as I did. It clicked and whooshed. Shishi stopped moving as the Felicitol acted almost immediately, the calming feeling strengthening every second and overwhelming every other thought. “But she is so lovely! How could anyone resist?” Shishi sighed, gazing at the tender love scene playing out between Ella and Kaji.

The danger over, I succumbed to my own desires and pulled Shishi towards me who offered no resistance. I pressed my lips against those of my captor. A gentle kiss at first as I enjoyed the soft warm moistness, but soon our tongues were probing each other's sweet tasting mouths. I directed my hand to Shishi’s groin and discovered a stiffening penis. “A boy!” I exclaimed. “And a very beautiful boy too!”

Shishi reciprocated, rubbing my throbbing cock through the thin layers of material which somehow worked together to give me an almost electrified feeling of excitement. “I’m not a boy, I’m a person!” Shishi mumbled almost robotically, as if the thoughts were deeply programmed in his psyche. “Let me see your beautiful love organ again,” he pleaded, his eyes on fire with longing.

Ella had seen my heroic act out of the corner of her eye and stepped back from Kajila who had been so engrossed in the passion of their embrace that she had noticed nothing of the minor drama that had just played out beside them. She was surprised to see Shishi on his knees in front of me, his tongue lapping at the prominent bulge in the lime green jumpsuit. She suddenly came to her senses, pushing Ella away.

“Shi, what are you doing!”

Click – whoosh.

Kajila tried to dodge the supersonic droplets as they rushed towards her thigh, but my aim was good and it was too late. She felt the overwhelming contentment and need to comply weakening her body and warming her soul. There was nothing she could do.

Ella took Kajila’s hand and whispered. “Kaji darling, let me show you where I come from. Come, Karl, come Shi. We followed her into the store room where I pulled up the trap door. Ella descended followed by Kajila and Shishi. Half way down the corridor, the blue flickering lights appeared, dancing on the walls, and it was not possible to see beyond the blue haze before them. Holding Kajila’s hand, Ella pulled her through the blueness. Shi and I watched as they disappeared, then I dragged Shi through.

Our boudoir was just as we had left it, the candles still flickering, the crumpled black satin sheets still on the bed, the smell of sex lingering in the air.

“It’s beautiful,” Kaji sighed!

“Like you,” Ella responded, kneeling before her on the soft pile rug and removing her shoes. She stood up and turned Kaji round, running her hands over her breasts, circling her thumbs over the slight prominences made by her nipples. Kaji melted, her back resting on Ella’s chest, as Ella nibbled her ear lobe again while her thumbs worked their magic. Kaji turned and their lips met, hungrily devouring one another. Ella began to unzip Kaji’s jumpsuit, loving how every time she lowered the zip, the intensity of Kaji’s kisses increased.

When the zip could move no more, Ella ran her thumb nails softly up and down Kaji’s spine causing her to arch her back and shake at the sensations this induced. Once she calmed, Ella eased her jumpsuit down over her chest, freeing her arms and letting it fall to the floor. A waft of her arousal escaped and Ella closed her eyes and took a deep breath before placing Kaji’s hands on her shoulders. She knelt in front of her and helped her lift her dainty feet from the grey pool of material, kissing every toe before she carefully placed the foot on the soft luxurious rug. Then, heart beating, she slowly released the fastening of the body and plunged her mouth onto the beautiful hairless folds that presented themselves to her, moaning as she savoured her first woman. Knowing what she liked, she did the same to Kaji. Her tongue roamed sensuously, but when she realised she was close, she rapidly flicked it across her clitoris until Kaji gushed and collapsed backwards onto the bed.

I was just wearing the body and stockings as I stood opposite Ella with Shi’s sexy mouth and tongue wrapped around my manhood, delirious with pleasure. Ella stood up and moved behind Shi, pulling him to his feet and turning him round. The taste of her man’s precum on his lips was so naughty! I suddenly felt a hand on my erection, as Kaji, who had rolled over, reached out and pulled it gently towards her. I climbed on the bed and pushed myself inside her. Kaji groaned as I fucked her, making little gasps in time with my thrusts seemingly loving the way I filled her. Eventually I brought her to a rolling crescendo of orgasms and, feeling her pleasure, I exploded inside her. Her cries reverberated around the room as if reliving her joy.

I noticed the watch that I had left by the bed and put it on. It was getting close to six o’clock and the reactor would be beginning its shutdown cycle. Ella’s moans distracted me and I glanced over to see her raise her head from Kaji’s folds and smile before diving back down again. Shi was fucking her from behind while Kaji, lying under her, tormented her clitoris with her tongue. I stood on the bed astride the two girls and Shi took me in his mouth again, rolling his tongue around and taking me in as deeply as he could, in time with his thrusting into Ella. I started the cascading climax as Shi was so good at fellatio that it was only minutes before I came. The hot tasty treat took Shi over the edge and he drove his load into Ella, who immediately sent more shrieks echoing around the alcove, intermingled by a deep groaning from Kaji.

I looked down the corridor again, then at my watch. It was two minutes past six and the blue pulsating light was starting to fade.

“You two had better run for it!” I said, stepping onto the rug. “I’ve got a feeling if you don’t go now you’ll be stuck here with us for some time.”

Kaji looked at Shi.

“When I say now, I mean now, that time portal, or whatever it was, won’t last much longer!”

Ella and I watched as the two naked bodies fled. I followed and just saw them make it before the blue haze flickered and vanished.

Just after eight, there was a knock at Ella’s Office door. The Chancellor of the University strode in.

“Well done Ella, you’ve cracked it! You’d better get some rest, looks like you’ve had a full-on night. Love your new hair style, err, and yours too Karl! Was that for charity? Let me know, I’ll donate fifty.”

I almost choked and Ella surreptitiously kicked me to shut me up.

“It was a pretty hectic night Chancellor, but we were happy to be satisfying the needs of the world's future inhabitants!” Ella replied.

“Absolutely, I’m sure they will be eternally grateful! Now don’t forget the press conference this afternoon. Get some rest!” With that advice, he was gone.

Ella kissed me and unbuttoned my shirt, sensually rubbing the body I was still wearing.

“I’m going to get this material analysed,” I said, “and that Felicitol stuff. I think the patents could be quite lucrative.”

“Should we go back? It would be fun!”

“No, Ella. We were lucky to get out! I’ve already got a quote for a concrete pour to fill in those cellars under the tokamak. We learnt a lot of new things about each other, and ourselves, last night. I have no doubt that we can have a helluva lot of fun in the future now without any time travel! In short, you are the only future I need!”

Ella threw her arms around me. “I love you so much!”

Published 
Written by Cristal_di_Canta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments