Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Business With Pleasure - The Nightclub

"Socializing with colleagues and team dinner parties often end predictably. Not this one! That night left Ryan and I guarding a dirty, little secret while pretending otherwise."

79
16 Comments 16
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"I am back; after a long break from writing, with my first multi-chapter narrative. In the first chapter, I hope to convey the electric connection and tension between the two. I will build on it with a lot more action in the coming chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you enjoy my writing, hit the tiny heart at the end and drop a comment to share your office sex/romance stories with me."

As I step out of the elevator on the fortieth floor of my office building, I take a deep breath, steeling myself for the long-awaited reunion with my colleagues. It's been four months since we last met in person; everyone on the team has been working from home.

As I enter the conference room, I'm met with warm greetings and smiles from my colleagues. I see Ryan standing by the window, looking at the breathtaking view of the ocean. He's as tall and lean as I remember, his chiseled jawline accentuated by the spring sunshine creeping through the glass.

When he turns around, my heart skips a beat and my body trembles with desire. His piercing green eyes shine with excitement when he catches me in the crowd. He is wearing a casual, cream-colored shirt, with rolled-up sleeves, that emphasize his forearms gorgeously. When he starts walking towards me, his jeans hug his physique like a glove. He leans in for a hug, his firm arms wrapping around my body. It's nothing more than a friendly hug yet it lights a fire in my belly.

Ryan's touch fills me with a wanton craving, my mouth dry and my chest heaving slightly. When we break out of the hug, his thumb grazes the side of my breasts, instantly sending butterflies to my stomach.

My mind drifts back to how my skirt was ruffled up to my thighs, my panties shoved aside and his fingers aggressively assaulted my pussy. Biting my lip from crying out loud, I was experiencing a new bliss. The thumping lights, the trippy music, the shiny, leather couch of the nightclub, and the obvious sexual tension between us made this inevitable.

This is where I'd like to tell you more about that evening. How it all started, and how Ryan and I were left guarding our dirty, little secret.

The evening in question began on a high note, with our team enjoying the delicious food and drinks at the team dinner party. As the night progressed, however, people began to leave early, citing other engagements and commitments. Before long, it was just Ryan and I left at the table, chatting and laughing over the last bite of the dessert.

We decided to continue our conversations over drinks and shared stories about our lives outside of work. We quickly discovered that we had more in common than we initially thought, and our chatter flowed naturally. We noticed an electric vibe between us.

We didn't want the night to end just yet and decided to take the after-party to a nightclub nearby. I was surprised at how the idea of being in a nightclub with Ryan, my colleague, didn't feel inappropriate.

At the club, by the fourth or fifth drink, Ryan was leaning in more than he had to, and I was touching his forearms several times more than socially preferred. I felt a warm tingle in the pit of my stomach as his breath hit my face with every word. The strong smell of the whiskey intoxicated my senses.

The way he looked at me made me feel like the only person in the world, and I knew at that moment that nothing else mattered but this connection we shared. His eyes had a mischievous glint that got my pussy pulsing but at the same time a simple sincerity that made my heart ache.

What started harmlessly was quickly spinning out of control. They say to never mix business with pleasure, but when did I ever do as I was told? My mind was solely focusing on the impending pleasure in the equation. I was absent-mindedly playing with a loose strand of hair, batting my eyelashes at him like a silly teenager. He was visibly aroused, locking in and responding to all my sexual cues.

He put down his drink at the bar and leaned in, such that our noses could almost touch. Breathless, I was paralyzed in place. The emerald pool in his eyes was mesmerizing and I was ready to drown in them. They flicked from side to side, studying every freckle and curve of my face. With an intrigued expression, he looked at the stray lock hovering over my cheek. He wrapped his fingers around my curls, magically pulling me closer to him.

We were connected now, that strand of hair acting like a live wire. I could feel my emotions and my dirty desires flowing through to him. We could get electrocuted with our passions but we wanted to explore beyond the fences.

By this time, the club was buzzing with thumping electronic beats and a thick crowd bustling on the dance floor. The pulsating disco lights made the environment sexual and filled the air with forbidden opportunities.

Ryan's body was so close to mine that I could feel his words vibrate through my body. His other palm was on my thigh and his warm breath tickled my neck. I shuddered when he whispered, "Tell me now if you want me to stop!"

I could read his pleading eyes hoping that I'd ask him to fuck me senseless right here in front of all these people. And he already knew that it was too late to halt my fantasies from running on overdrive.

I parted my legs slightly with a sexy, reaffirming grin. We had established that we both wanted this and weren't afraid to go for it!

Ryan wasted no time in skimming his hands across my smooth, milky thighs. His fingers brushed against the lacey strap of my thong, while I was squirming in my seat with anticipation.

He softly grazed his knuckles on my blushed cheeks, staring at my lips with deep longing. He gasped when I bit my lower lip, unable to look away from the plump, sensuous goodness. I tucked at his chin and pulled him closer until our lips touched, sending electric excitement through my veins. He cupped my cheeks and leaned into the kiss, our tongues sliding together in harmony.

His fingers were already coated with my lust, swirling in our passionate tryst. I moaned into the kiss, asking for more. Against my wishes, he peeled himself off my lips as my forehead fell on his shoulder. His lips grazed the nape of my neck and nuzzled my collarbone. At the same time, his finger ran circles around my clit at a tormenting pace. Ryan drove me to the brink of insanity several times and then stopped before I could climax.

I was panting, exasperated by the tease. After what felt like an eternity, his magical finger penetrated my slopping, wet hole. He plunged deeper into me as I grabbed his shirt and bit my lips from crying out loud.

In a haze of events, the next thing I remember is mentally screaming, pushing my hips forward to his palm, and riding that mind-blowing orgasm with my face buried in his chest.

In the afterglow of the orgasm, I was relaxed, and satisfied but also appalled at what has transpired between us. He saw the shift in my emotions and immediately cupped my cheeks with both his palms tenderly.

"Nothing changes at work. I promise. No trouble, no awkwardness whatsoever."

The sincerity in his eyes was heart-warming even when my head was buzzing with the alcohol running through my veins. I smiled; comforted by his thoughtful words.

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"Can we take this somewhere more private?" I asked.

We settled the bill and headed out holding hands. The streets of San Francisco are often unsafe and murky at night. My grip tightened on his hand and an uncomfortable chill shot up my spine.

My steps were unsteady as we walked to our office building, just a block away. Looking at my panic-stricken face, Ryan enveloped me under his broad shoulders, his arms wrapped around me like a safety blanket. We entered the lobby with our electronic cards and closed the door safely behind us. I visibly calmed down, my shoulders no longer scrunched up with anxiety.

Evading the cameras, we walked straight to the coat closet. Panting and ready to rip our clothes off, we collided together with a force that evaded the laws of physics.

"Damn! You're breathtaking!" he sighed.

My mind was still reeling from the effects of the margaritas. His words, his touch, everything felt more profound and intense to my intoxicated mind.

"Oh God, I want you so bad" I huffed, my lust taking over.

I grabbed his face and smashed my lips on his, gliding my tongue in and tasting the bitter whiskey again. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers swiftly. My hands were guiding his lips down to my neck and my shoulders.

He sucked on my supple flesh, tasting my cologne and making me moan softly. My palm was now wrapped around his engorged cock, stroking him with attention. I felt his cock grow bigger in my hands ready to stretch me wide.

He roughly grabbed my breasts through the silk blouse, tugging at my aching nipples. I hastily unbuttoned my blouse and freed my huge tits from its confinement. He eagerly took them in his mouth, one after the other. My hands were back to stroking him while he devoured my tits.

He paused to open his wallet to fetch a condom. Opening it with his teeth, he deftly put it on. With one swift motion, he wrapped my thighs around his torso and lined his cock to my dripping pussy lips. Ecstatic, I couldn't wait to feel his gorgeous manhood inside me.

I grabbed his cock and after a few strokes, I skimmed its covered head on my labia. His cock was slick with my warm juices, my lips spread wide for it. The delicious sensation when he sank into my body, gradually inch by inch, was felt in every nerve.

I was high with euphoria when he filled me eventually, his cock serving my appetite. My walls gripped him tightly as he plunged in and out of me with power. My hips rolled into him, my back arched against the walls, asking, needing more of his luscious intensity.

The vigor of his thrusts was driving me insane. My mind blacked out, and I felt small eruptions of lava in my core. My walls gripped him tightly and flooded his shaft with my slick juices. I moaned as the pleasure vibrated through my body.

He kept thrusting roughly, his cock assaulting my pussy as if he owned it. With deep grunts, he grabbed my ass and pushed deeper with the last few thrusts before convulsing several times.

I was spent, exhausted, and satisfied when his limp cock fell out of my body.

"God! That was unbelievable!" I exclaimed.

"I've never met anybody like you." He said, staring deep into my eyes.

I smirked with triumph, knowing that this was far from the end of this affair.

After that night, we ended each work day with torrid sex until twilight. He idolized me in ways that, months later, still got my pussy gushing. Being away from home, and the fact that our days together in San Francisco were numbered made it exhilarating.

As we parted ways at the airport, I felt a rush of emotions and knew that Ryan would be on my mind for the rest of the day, if not forever.

Now that we are back in the same sinful city, I wonder whether we would continue our escapades.

As the day progressed, I got occupied with preparing for a crucial presentation. The day went by quickly, seeking feedback, getting sign-offs, and finally meeting the team back in the conference room we started this morning.

I like to imagine that I am great with presentations, I sound confident, I prepare ahead to be educated about the subject and I have a natural way of handling the audience.

I walk to the projector, my heels making the intimidating tik-tok echo on the hardwood floor. The project proposal is seamless and when I am done, I turn to the room for questions or comments.

Ryan is watching me intensely from the left corner of the conference room. I notice the pride in his gaze, the slight curve in his lips silently conveying "Great work!"

I nod slightly and his gaze immediately darkens, blatantly undressing me with his eyes. The room suddenly feels warm with the air sticking to my skin. I look away before the effect shows on my face. Not before I catch him smirking briefly.

I take a seat in the front corner when the subsequent speaker takes over. Ryan walks over with the pretense of sharing feedback on my proposal. My panties are in knots when he leans over, hovering on my laptop screen. His scent fills my nostrils, its dizzying effect clouding my good sense. I turn around, his face inches from mine, his eyes hypnotizing me. I almost lean in to kiss him before I jolt back to reality.

He smirks, saying something about my presentation that my brain is unable to comprehend. My lips are dry, and I am hyperventilating, my breasts heaving sensuously. He is distracted when I run my tongue over my lips. His eyes are lusting over the smooth neckline of my top, visible under my lush, black hair. I flip them back, my hair caressing his face and giving him an unobstructed view of my cleavage.

The push and pull, the teasing has us sexed up for each other. We struggle to maintain a professional semblance as our colleague finishes the second presentation. Ryan finally walks away leaving my heart racing, and my mind visualizing our sweaty bodies intertwined, passionately fucking.

The work day ends on a high note, with everyone complimenting the proposal and congratulating me on a job well done. Riding on the high, feeling strong and confident, I text Ryan my room number and a time. I am surprised by how easy it feels; I have no echoes in my head warning me against it. No angelic voice slut-shaming my brazen, bold move.

I contemplate whether I was giving myself a free pass because of the city. Do I allow myself to act out of character just because I am here? Or is it the hotel room that makes it all okay? The fact that new heads rest on these pillows almost every other day somehow makes lying on it with Ryan permissible.

No matter what the reason, I am experiencing a new "me". I feel confident, powerful and so damn sexy!

My phone lights up with a reply from Ryan.

"Can't wait!"

to be continued...

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

Published 
Written by xclusive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments