Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Sweet: 2

"Giselle recruits Denise."

30
3 Comments 3
8.2k Views 8.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Tuesday

Giselle’s naked body burned with lust as she drove back to her condo. Finally getting home sometime after midnight, her pussy still tingled and she was extremely horny from her sexy interlude with Tom. She was barely parked in the lot with the car shut off when she had to finish what he had started. With her car stereo blaring, she dropped her hand into her cleft and started stroking around her swollen clit. Her back arched against the seat, as she gasped, “Oh, yes. Oh.” 

Her thoughts wandered: who was Tom? IT guy, obviously. Was he in the building? There was an IT company on the sixth floor. She had to know, because not only could he get into her office, but apparently, he had the key to her kinky passions as well. Whatever he’d done she wanted more of it. He was making her squirm right now, just thinking how his words had affected her. Was he turned on by her as well? He’d been watching her; did he know how much it enflamed her libido? 

She concentrated on her hungry hot box, wishing now she still had the vibrator up inside her pussy. Her fingers traced a very careful path, delicately flicking and circling, slickly sliding along the upper crease of her clit slit. Her chest began to heave up, pulling her into the coming wave; hot energy flowed up from her groin; she needed a release.

It came. She shook herself bolt upright, her hips thrust up, and her orgasm came. Like a volcano, it burst into her head, and she cried into the dark night, “Oh, god. Oh, God. Oh, oh, ahh. Oh, oh. Ooh.  Mm. Who are you, Tom? Oh, who the fuck are you?”

She took a few moments to recover, then she put on her jacket and grabbed her things. Half-naked, she dashed to the service entrance, then she was in the back hall of the condo building waiting for the elevator. After a slow ride to the fourth floor, she was soon at the door to her condo and inside.

Sitting on the sectional couch in her small living room, she pulled up her work e-mail on her home laptop; the computer was warm on her still wet coochie. There was the e-mail they had already reviewed and then another above it. She clicked on the new one. 

There were quite a few sections: first a paragraph about the other e-mail which she skimmed, then more than two pages of Do’s and Don’ts, then a section on expectations and requirements. 

Expectations:

Give people time to notice/react to your nude display. Be slow to realize your exposure and slow covering yourself up. If there is no need to cover up, then don’t. If you are asked to cover up, do so slowly and deliberately.

Use any opportunity anywhere to give an upskirt or downblouse view. As instructed wear blouses, tops or jackets open. Bras which are demi-cup or see-through may be worn occasionally, but typically you should not wear one. 

If you need to bend over, you should stand with your legs far enough apart so anyone behind gets a good view of your thigh gap and pussy. If you crouch down, open your legs just enough to allow for upskirt exposure. 

Requirements:

Blouses/tops should be sheer or semi-sheer and may be micro-mesh or fishnet. Midriff cut tops should uncover bottom half of breast to nipple. Suit vests will be worn without blouses and should be left half-buttoned if possible. 

Bras which are see-through, micro-mesh, open lace, demi-cup or cup-less may be worn on occasion. Thong panties only. Be prepared to surrender your panty at any opportunity to anyone who requests. See-through or crotchless panties may be allowed occasionally.

As she came to the part about skirts and dresses, she remembered that she had some sewing work to do and got out her kit and scissors. She had learned to raise a hem on a dress from a girlfriend in high school. She continued to read as she cut to the required length. It was a lot of fabric; she had to admit they looked pretty short to a thirty-ish woman, but the college-aged Giselle wouldn’t have thought twice about it.   

When she got to the contract in the fourth section of the e-mail, it was still pretty vague. Though there was a guarantee of a substantial salary increase, no dollar figures were given. She would perform services several times a week for the members of the select committee. The next week of orientation would be tasks designed to instruct her on the members’ different requirements. Her mind stuck on the words services and members. If tonight was any indication of what Tom’s select committee wanted, there’d definitely be some servicing of members.     

Giselle finally finished the hem on the last of the three skirts. She put the sewing away and stumbled to bed.   The next day, her alarm clock went off just in time for her to get ready and get to work. She took a long hot shower and paid special attention to her still tingling pussy, making sure to shave it completely bare.

Tom was going to be pleased with her suit, she thought after she picked up one of last night’s projects. She reached into the closet for the matching jacket and vest. Then she pulled a silky sheer tank top over her braless boobs. Remembering the thong panty, she slipped one on, then the skirt and the vest. When she put the jacket on, its length just covered the short skirt; Perfect, she thought. After a cup of coffee, she grabbed her purse, keys and valise and then she was off to work.

Her instructions that morning had been to take the stairs from the garage down to the street level and cross over to her building at the intersection. Several pairs of eyes locked on her as she walked in the main entrance and proceeded up the wide ornate staircase to the second floor. Halfway up, thinking she might have forgotten something, she stopped and bent over to check her shoe, immediately hearing the applause and approval loudly voiced by the people gathered in the building lobby below.   

She took the elevator one flight to her floor and entered the outer office; her entire staff stood to watch in wonderment as she passed through the room. A huge smile broke across her face, she nodded a greeting to her secretary Denise and walked into her private office, leaving the door open for anyone to look in on her. The intercom immediately buzzed, and she keyed it on.

“Giselle, wow. That was a fantastic dance on the bridge last night. You should see the security video. It’s a shame I have to give you demerits this morning,” Tom’s voice chided her.

“Thanks, Tom. What do you mean, demerits? What did I miss?” Tom’s chilly disapproval along with the air conditioning made her nipples harden. At first, he applauded her, cheered her nude performance; but now apparently, Giselle had screwed up. 

“The e-mail this morning instructed you to wear just the vest opened to the bottom two buttons, under your jacket; you’re wearing a blouse.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I must have skimmed over that. But my tank top is sheer; you’re not pleased?” Giselle asked, a bit concerned.

“Do I sound pleased?” Tom’s voice said.

“No, you want me to take it off right now?” 

“First check out the e-mail I found; your secretary sent it to one of her girlfriends a few moments ago. After you read it, you might want to call her in before you take off your blouse.”

****************

Giselle pulled up the e-mail by Denise; it was short and concise. Boss lady looking hot af this AM. I’m loving it. 😊 She walked to her office door and called out to her. “Denise, would you come in here please?”

“Sure boss,” the secretary replied.

“Denise, have I not said I want you to call me Giselle?”

“Uh, you’ve never said that, really.”

“Oh, well call me Giselle please.”

“As you wish,” Denise responded.

“Take my jacket please and hang it on your coat tree. Then come back in here, I want to show you something.”

The younger woman did so, then returned to her boss’ office. “What’s going on, boss, I mean Giselle?”

“Would you please look at this e-mail I saw this morning?” Giselle said and indicated for the secretary to sit in her chair. As she sat down, Giselle placed her hands lightly on the blonde hottie’s shoulders. 

Denise quickly read the short message, her face at first blanching, then she started to blush crimson. “Oh, boss. I’m sorry I. I mean I.  Oh.”

“Is that what you think of me? I’m hot as fuck?” She started to lightly massage her secretary’s shoulders. Then she bent over to whisper in her ear. “Are you really loving it?”

“Honestly? You are scorchingly hot. I hope I’m not being too disrespectful.” Denise asked her, “Did you get your suit tailored? It shows off so much of your gorgeous legs, your cute butt is hanging out. The whole damn office is talking about it. “ 

“I’m glad you like it. I want everyone to like it.” 

“I love it, Giselle. You excite me, boss, I’m all about you.”

At that moment Giselle reached her hand behind her neck and slipped her vest off.    Denise drew in a sharp breath at the sight of Giselle’s breasts in the sheer nylon top. “Oh, what did you do that for? Boss, I need to go,” Denise said and turned to leave the office.

“Stay there. Denise, look at me, please.”

The secretary turned back and regarded Giselle; she felt she should say something about her boss’ exposure, “They’re lovely. What is this about, Giselle?”

“I need to take off this blouse; hold my vest for a moment, would you? Thanks.”

Denise sat in the boss’ chair obediently and watched as Giselle removed the blouse. It was mesmerizing; she couldn’t speak. There was a stunningly beautiful temptress, right in front of her getting undressed.   The sight of those soft naked perfect breasts enchanted her. She felt warmth start to creep down into the vee between her legs. “This is all so very sensual. Would you mind terribly if I; no, I shouldn’t be in here. May I, uh leave.”

“I would like you to stay a moment longer. Could I have my vest back?” 

Denise realized she was clutching the garment to her chest; she reached out the hand holding the vest. Giselle took it and slipped it back on. It was backless with a strap at the neck and waist like a halter, and since most of the buttons were undone, the boss was essentially topless. The garment fluttered lightly in the draft from the air conditioning. Giselle’s nipples were hard, jutting out from under the silky top. The secretary’s heart beat so hard in her chest she could almost hear it; she gazed intently at her boss and idly bit at her lip, needing to feel a little nip of pain to steady her in this incredibly erotic situation.

“Would you like to touch my breasts? Denise?”

The secretary’s eyes widened. Her breath got a bit more ragged as she considered what she had just been asked. “Boss, I have got to leave now. We have the team meeting this afternoon. I’ll see you after that, OK?”

“If you insist. I hope I haven’t done anything wrong,” Giselle smiled enigmatically at her.

Denise shook her head in the negative; she looked forward to meeting with the boss later. 

“I’d like you to cancel the conference room for the meeting. Tell everyone to gather in the lounge alcove after lunch today, would you?” Giselle instructed her secretary.

“I think they’re all looking forward to it. I know I am.” That said, the secretary went back to her desk. Giselle picked up the manuscript she’d been editing and went over to her comfy chair by the outside window. She sat with her legs pulled up, knees together, feet spread apart. Her thong had already pushed between her puffy labia, and she knew the very hot erotic display she was presenting to anyone spying on her through the window.

*********

“Thanks for giving me some of your time, sir.” Ted Havlicek was standing in the office of the Executive officer of Bookings and Reeder, the publishing company that Giselle worked for.  JR. James Mortensen sat behind a large desk puffing a cigar; he put it in an ashtray and regarded the man.

“Good to see you, Havlicek. You’re working on the Executive Sweet project, is that right? How’s that going?”

“Well, I, that is we’ve started. I have a great candidate already beginning her orientation. That’s why I needed to come to your office. I’m hooking up your cam today, so you can personally keep track of her progress.”

The heavy man in the bad suit pushed his chair back from the desk, “You’ve got the girl on cam for us? That’s wonderful, Havlicek; there seems to be no end to what you’re able to provide in this building of yours. I couldn’t be happier with the situation here.”

“Well, it’s expensive and you’re willing to pay. That makes it easier. May I get to your desktop computer? This should only take a minute.” Ted worked the mouse on the screen then quickly opened the cam application. “Here we are; there’s some footage from last night. I’ll show you how to get older archived video clips, and then there’s this.”

ShannonC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonC

He pushed another key combination and the screen flipped to a shot of a brunette woman in a very short skirt with her top hanging open, exposing a luscious pair of breasts. Her legs were drawn up with her knees together on the chair, giving the viewer a lovely peek of her bare pink pussy. She was reading a sheaf of papers, chewing on a red pencil.

“Is this her? Jesus Christ, that’s very nice, Ted. Very nice, looks somewhat familiar,” Mortensen remarked.

“She should look familiar; she’s one of yours,” Ted announced proudly. 

“Seriously? On my payroll? Oh my god, Havlicek! Is that Turnbow?”

“Yes, sir. Your editing manager, at least until she takes the contract. Then your office fuck toy, uh Executive Sweet. And of course, the other CEOs on the select committee as well.”

Mortensen reached over, picked up the still smoking cigar and puffed on it. “Damn, that’s fine. That’s so fucking fine, Ted. I have to admit, though, never thought of her as the type. Those suits were always so buttoned-up, even while they clung to those fine curves. When did you start working with her?”

“Last night; today is really her first day of conditioning. And as you can see, the suit is unbuttoned now.”

“Damn. I’m going to love getting her over my desk. She knows she’s on cam? And she’s OK with the project?”

“She was briefed last night that she’ll be watched while in the office and anywhere in the building. There are certain expectations that were explained, though I can tell you she is definitely on board. Let me show you the clip of her from last night on the bridge over Belt Boulevard. All right, this icon is for live cam and this one on the bottom left is for archives, just click there, sir.”

*************

“Giselle.”

“Hello Tom. I was thinking, if you want to drop the audio filter it’s OK. I’m in the program now no matter what. I mean, is your voice weird or something?”

“Don’t get personal. You’ve already got a demerit for not remembering to leave your top off. I want you to go to the coffee bar for coffee and give a presentation to your staff.”

“We’re having a team meeting later in the lounge by the coffee bar. What if I did my little peep show then?”

“Hmm. That’s negotiable. I will listen to your input for now, but I don’t like it when you push back,” Tom sounded annoyed; but then he instructed her on the day’s task. Giselle listened raptly as he described his plan. It was X-rated and exciting to think about; her staff was in for a real show this morning.   A nervous giggle came from her at the thought of two of the male staff members and how her little display would affect their staffs.

*************

After lunch Denise looked into Giselle’s office to inform her that the team was waiting in the lounge alcove. The boss walked out into the office; the staff watched quietly as she came toward them. Her pussy played peek-a-boo under the short skirt as she moved; her naked breasts were exposed behind the open vest. She strode past them with a confident air, smiling and delighting in the spectacle she was creating. No one rose to intercept her, no one spoke or interrupted the moment. Finally, she broke the silence.

“I don’t see the coffee cups; shouldn’t I have one?” she asked no one in particular.

A bit stunned by the simple question, no one answered at first, then Denise spoke up and said, “In the cabinet on the bottom, yours is right in front.”

“Thank you, Denise. Please, everyone, don’t let me stop you from anything. Would anyone like me to get them something?”

“Uh, no boss. We’re fine,” Denise responded.

Certain that the staff would ignore what she’d said about getting back to work, Giselle bent over from the waist in perfect ass-up/face-down form. She took a moment to open the cupboard and look in, swaying a bit on her heels, then moving her feet further apart to steady herself. It felt like an hour to her with her naked assets displayed to the entire office. A murmur of reactions started among the staff; their voices barely whispers but still audible.

She heard one of the guys say, “That is a seriously fine thigh gap. The other male staffer laughed quietly in response. There were a few more oohs and aahs then Giselle stood up to start making her coffee. After a moment she stood back up and poured her coffee. Following her instructions closely now, she spilled the creamer. Giselle chided herself jokingly. “Oh damn, I’m such a clutz.”

Of course, the paper towels and cleaning spray were in the bottom cabinet as well, so Giselle dropped down into a squat. She stayed in that position a minute or two while she retrieved what she needed, then turned to face them with her legs spread open. Her short skirt was no longer covering her, and the room was treated to another fine shot of her love box with a silky black string disappearing between her folds. Bouncing lightly on her heels, she moved around with her legs parted wide while she cleaned up the small dollop of cream.

No one in the office had moved from their desk; they were all in awe at this glorious, unusual performance from their usually pretty square boss. Finally, Denise walked over and helped her boss up from the floor. 

“That’s good, boss. I’ll call EVS about cleaning up the rest.”

The guys in the editing department were sitting opposite the only empty chair left in the lounge so Giselle took her coffee and perched herself on it. She hugged one leg and let the other dangle off the side armrest, treating everyone assembled to a nude upskirt view. Someone said, “Oh that’s nice,” a bit too loud and everyone laughed.

After another minute the boss began the meeting. “So, I guess it’s about time I announced that I’m testing, uh modeling some wardrobe changes for female employees in the office building. It’s an idea I floated with Mortensen and so, he uh, told me I could, do that. I mean field test the uh, changes.”

The whole room, women and men sat in stunned silence. The two guys hadn’t taken their eyes off the boss since she walked in with her naked nookie showing beneath her micro mini-skirt. As to the women, the older lesbian couple sat together whispering to each other while Marta, Cerise and Jenny were squeezed in on the couch looking something between shell shocked and awed.

“I think I can speak for all of us, boss and I feel you should go with that energy,” Denise suddenly chipped in. The secretary started to clap kind of politely then everyone in the room joined in to give her a little standing ovation.

Giselle felt like she was blushing all the way to her toes. It was wild what she was doing, beyond anything back in college when Andre was coaching her. In their adventures she might have to strip off her dress in their hangout bar before giving her his jacket and leading her out the door. Others took her to the campus library naked under a hip-skimming oversized hoody half unzipped, or had her flashing panty-less up-skirts under a desk or cafeteria table. This was way more provocative.

“Anyway, I didn’t really want to have a long meeting today, so you can all get back to whatever. And my door will be open of course if you wanted to talk further, ask questions. I’d appreciate it if any of you want to show your support, or even change your wardrobe, it would be a welcome uh, gesture. What we work on is art, which frees our spirits, and allows expressions of the inner soul that should not be contained.”

She turned and walked back through the staff room, leaving her employees wondering if they should cheer or throw ten dollars bills in her wake. Back in her office, the intercom buzzed almost immediately. She reached for it immediately and he spoke.

“Giselle.”

“Yes, Tom?”

“Is your panty wet?” 

“It is, Tom. It’s buried deep in my clit slit, rubbing my pussy inside out. I’m dripping wet and horny as a bitch in heat.”

“How does that feel?”

“I just told you how I feel. How does it make you feel, Tom?” 

“Don’t get personal.”

“Tom, all this is personal. You can’t get much more personal.”

“I need you to remove your panty and tuck it in your pussy until the end of the workday.”

“Wow. That’s very sexy. You know how that’s going to feel? Mmm.  Denise was going to come in after the meeting, she’ll really love taking my panty off. Thanks, Tom.”

“Make it happen. Don’t forget to leave your panty in a manila envelope when you go home tonight.”

“Of course, Tom.” That would be two panties she had handed over. Would he quit collecting her panties soon or would she run out first? 

****************

A fresh mug of coffee in her hand, Denise stood at the door to Giselle’s office, “Hey, I brought you another coffee. You want me to put it on the floor so I can get an encore performance?”

“Come on in. And no, just put it there on the desk. Thanks.” Giselle was in her reading chair by the window. The rest of the department staff stood around their desks still buzzing about the team meeting. “Pull my desk chair over and sit with me.”

Denise sat in her chair, kicked off her shoes, turned sideways and flipped her legs up over the chair arm. Her short flowy skirt flopped upward into her lap to reveal her pink panty-covered pussy. “So, I was thinking about what you asked me before.”

“When I asked if you wanted to touch my breasts?” Giselle drew in a long slow breath, her chest swelling in anticipation of the other woman’s hands on her.

“Yes. And my answer is no. I want to lick that sweet pussy you’ve been flaunting all over the office today.”

“I think that can be arranged.”

With that, Denise slid out of her chair onto the floor in front of her boss.   Kneeling between Giselle’s legs, the secretary wondered at her luck; out of nowhere her boss had become a stunning sexy vixen who dressed with no regard to who was looking. Her lovely lady parts were there for all to see and stroke tenderly Denise suddenly determined.   

Giselle’s thigh tingled at the touch at her secretary’s sudden advance, and her sexy stockinged legs drifted apart. Denise took that for an invitation to move her head down and kiss the boss’ pretty pink pearl. Her aim was true, and she found a warm wet reception. Her soft tongue dipped between swollen lusting lips. 

A blaze alit in Giselle’s Venus mound and started to fill her. Her head rolled back; a deep warmth started to flow upward through her wanton waist. “Oh god Denise, oh go girl, yes, oh!” Giselle’s heartbeat had risen with each stride Denise had made into her office. Now the gorgeous leggy blonde was delving deep into her clit slit, sending shocks of sensual lightning from her center to her brain. Hips in synch to the secretary’s stroke, erotic earthquakes started to shake her bottom. She gasped for controlling breaths, unready to let it all release, then it was too late. 

The secretary’s hand had continued its path toward the boss’ puff pillow, now poised to stroke the silky terrain. Denise eased a soft slow finger between Giselle’s lower lips, provoking a moan and then the boss was jerking upward with pleasure and release.

“One,” Giselle.

OK let’s make it two, Denise thought suddenly. Pushing another finger where the other had gone, she delved slowly into wet depths, unearthing desired reactions.

Another jolt shot along Giselle’s aroused torso; she opened her legs wider to allow more room for her secretary to work. Careful, skilled fingers probed her, eliciting waves of erotic ecstasy to pulse through her. “Oh, yes. Damn it. Yes, stroke me. Denise. Stroke yes, oh.” 

Now she was trembling, her legs were shaking; it was coming. She was oh, god, “Oh, fuck me oh Denise, yes. Oh Two!” 

She’s really counting that’s sexy as fuck.  OK. Now her tongue flew, flicking and swirling t her newfound toy, Giselle’s already swollen clit. The subject of her tender mercies arched into the soft cushions of her reading chair. Denise pulled her face back from her boss’s cooch to take a breath. Traffic sped by on the streets below the huge open window next to them.

“Oh, don’t stop,” the brunette pleaded.

“Sorry. There’s a couple of guys watching us from across the street,” Denise remarked after she spied them across the busy boulevard. Her hand continued its busy work, and suddenly Giselle was driving down, willing it faster. Denise cooperated.

“Yeah, there’s always someone watching my window. Oh, wow! That did it. I feel like I should thank them because, oh yeah, that did it. Oh, yes three! Fuck oh. Fuck, Denise, oh, oh. Oh. Four.”

Now spent, the sexed-up brunette sank back into the warm chair, a trickle of her love juices ran down her soft thigh. The blue-eyed blonde beauty stared up at her from her naked crotch. Giselle smiled, amazed at this discovery, and where Tom’s sexy path of suggestions was leading her.

“Your thong has ridden up into your kitty kat; let me pull it off for you,” her gorgeous secretary offered.

“That would be wonderful, Denise.”

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments