Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Takes A Job-Chapter 1

"Joan Needs To Be Taken And Fucked Hard And Dirty"

122
15 Comments 15
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Comments are always welcome."

Joan asked if I minded her getting a job. I asked, "Why do you need to take a job? We don't have a problem with money, or are you bored and need more sexual excitement? If this is what you want and need, go for it. I will always be here for you."

"I am bored and horny all the time. I need to get out among the people and expose my talents. This is a way for me to meet people and let them get to know me. I do have needs, you know. I will keep you informed on my escapades at work. I will apply for a position as office manager for a construction company. I believe this will be a great opportunity for me to be among the mainstream people in the workplace," Joan said.

Joan was determined. I thought the club we used to belong to would satisfy her sexual needs, but I guess I was wrong.

My wife found a construction company ad that needed an office manager, saying this person must be good at doing just about anything. This seemed a good fit for the job she was looking for.

Joan left for the job interview the following day, very well-dressed, sexy, and hot. My wife was determined to get this position as an office manager at the construction company.

Joan knocked on the office door of the home construction company. She was greeted by a gentleman wearing a construction supervisor's uniform. "Come on in, are you applying for the office manager position we advertised for? I will be glad to interview you in a few minutes, please sit down and make yourself comfortable."

Joan sat down, her legs eloquently crossed, showing her beautiful nylon-clad legs to her thighs. Her blouse was unbuttoned halfway down, exposing her breasts. The blouse was semi-transparent, and her bra was see-through along with the blouse. She wore a blazer, unbuttoned, matching her very short skirt. Joan's hair was long blond and curled up at the ends. She had spent considerable time doing her makeup and picking out her jewelry. Joan looked hot and classy.

The supervisor called Joan over to his desk, and was told to take a seat. The chair sat several feet from his desk, giving him a clear view of Joan's beautiful body. She knew he was checking her out as she sat down. The supervisor asked her name. Joan responded, "My name is Joan, and I am applying for the office manager job you advertised for."

The supervisor introduced himself as Hank and started asking Joan a lot of questions. He asked about her skills and ability to handle different situations. Some of the questions were very personal. He wanted to know if she could handle the rowdy construction workers at the company. Hank also asked if she would be willing to go out to the job sites with information for the workers if the need arose. Hank continued, "You know the workers can get kind of crude sometimes, even making comments to you that are very sexually crude and suggestive."

Joan looked him square in the eyes as she leaned forward, her breasts exposed, and with a smile, she told Hank, "I have no problem fulfilling any request you or any of the workers might ask of me. I can handle anyone or just about anything." Hank seemed pleased with her answer.

Hank stood up and came around to where Joan was sitting. She could see a bulge in Hank's pants. "I think you will do fine for what we need here at the company. Let me show you around."

Taking Joan's hand firmly, Hank helped her from the chair and showed Joan around the office. "This will be your desk area. It will give you a good view of everyone coming into the office. You will be responsible for billing, payroll, and paying bills, and also keeping the morale up in the company. You are in a well-exposed area, so we will be able to communicate our needs to you easily. I like to keep things light and playful here in the office.

"You can always reach me on my phone for any problems or questions. You will be the main contact person between me and the contractors. We only have one bathroom in the office, so you will have to get used to sharing with the men. What you are wearing today is perfect attire for the office. Any questions, Joan?"

Joan had a lot of questions, but only two came out, "How much will I get paid for this position, and what hours will I be expected to work?"

"You will receive one thousand a week plus bonuses, as appropriate. As far as the hours go, you will start at eight in the morning and stay as long as we need you each day. Usually, you would be able to leave around five. Sometimes there are special things that need taking care of, so on those days you will be expected to stay and fully participate in the activity that is going on."

Joan was surprised at his answer, but she decided time would answer her thoughts and questions. Hank was not aware of her ultimate goals in taking this job. Joan's pussy was tingling and wet with desire, thinking about what her new job might do for lust-filled desires.

Joan said, "I have one more question, how many men work for this company, and are there any women on the jobs?" As she asked this question, she switched her crossed legs slowly from one side to the other, giving Hank a clear view of her skimpy wet underwear.

Hank replied, "We have around thirty-five men working for the company and two women who work out on the jobs. We also have subcontractors coming and going on the jobs and in this office, so you will not get bored in your new position. There will be plenty of men coming and going from this office. Several of these people will have questions for you and expect you to be able to answer and solve their problems. I have a problem right now, and you need to take care of my problem if you're going to work here in our company."

SebastianaMichel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SebastianaMichel

Joan smiled as he came closer, not backing away or showing any resistance. Hank pulled her close, his hands sliding down her back onto her sexy ass, then he caressed her breasts through her gaping blouse. Hank reached between Joan's legs, sliding his hand under her skirt and up to her wet panties, rubbing her cunt firmly. A moan escaped Joan's lips as he continued rubbing her cunt and breasts.

Joan loosened his pants, sliding her hand down his pants until she found his hard cock. Her hand wrapped around his cock, feeling the skin as she slid her hand up and down on his long shaft. Hank continued rubbing her cunt and breasts, which made Joan horny as hell, as she stroked his cock harder, letting his pants fall to the floor. Joan could take no more of his extreme massaging of her cunt, as she orgasmed, yelling, "Oh yes, fuck me, please."

Hank pushed aside the contents of his desk. He pushed Joan onto the desk, laying her flat on her back. He then slid her skirt up around her waist, pulling off her soaked underwear onto the floor. His face went down on her horny-soaked cunt, which had just orgasmed, licking the sweet juices from her cunt lips and sucking on her swollen clit.

Joan's body reacted immediately to his lips and tongue gorging on her horny cunt. She reached down, pushing Hank's face hard onto her cunt. She moaned out in heated passion again, begging Hank to fuck her.

Hank pulled down his underwear, his large cock pushing at the entrance of her cunt. Joan yelled out, "Fuck me, Hank, fuck your horny office manager. I am yours. Take me now. Fuck this horny bitch." Hank sank his cock deep into her soaked cunt, bringing a loud gasp from Joan's lips. "Fuck me hard, breed my fucking slutty cunt."

Hank fucked her cunt hard and deep. He pushed her blouse wide open, fondling her breasts roughly. He called Joan, his slutty horny office manager, as he buried his cock deep into her cunt, filling her full of his seed. He pulled his cock from her fucked cunt, as the last squirts of cum were shooting from his hard cock, covering Joan's cunt, skirt, and nylons with his seed.

Hank said, "You can start tomorrow. I know you will work out just fine as my new office manager. I think all the employees will approve of my choice."

Joan sat up on the desk, brushing down her skirt, rubbing the cum stains off as much as she could, "Yes, that will be fine. I will start tomorrow. I know the men will respect me more if I dress similarly to today's outfit, minus the underwear. I hope that will meet with your approval."

Joan returned home very excited and told me all about her new job. I could see that she had cum stains on her skirt and nylons. "I see there was a test for the new job. The cum stains on your skirt and nylons suggest that you passed. Let's go into the bedroom so I can clean you up." Joan sat on the bed and I pushed her onto her back. My wife spread her legs wide, showing me her pantiless, fucked, dripping cunt.

I leaned down and licked and sucked my wife's fucked cunt, rubbing the cum on her nylons all over her legs. Joan wrapped her cum-covered-nylon legs around my head, pulling my face deeper into her cunt. "Fuck your cheating wife, fill my horny cunt with your cum, then I will suck you clean. I have been a very naughty wife. Fuck my cunt hard and deep. I know you want to."

I fucked my wife hard, balls deep, as she continued to describe what Hank had done to her and what was expected of her to do in her job at the construction company. Joan described the heated lust she had felt as Hank fucked her. I could not take it anymore, so I blew my cum load deep into Joan's horny cunt. Joan's body rose in extreme orgasm as she came, squirting and pissing all over my cock and balls and the bed. Joan finally recovered, sitting up, pulling my fucked cock into her mouth, sucking and licking all our fuck juices like the slutty cunt my wife is.

I watched my wife dress for her first day at her new job. She looked sexy and hot, almost too hot for an office worker at a construction company. Her skirt was silky and short, showing the top of her nylons, and her blouse showed her side boobs and more when she leaned forward. Joan spent quite a lot of time doing her makeup. All I can say is she looked like a woman who needed to get fucked.

I will always have my hands full, pleasing my wife when she arrives home from her new job. I am her cuckold. I will lick her body clean, from her nylon-covered legs to her fucked ass and cunt filled with strangers' cum, to her cum-covered breasts and face.

Then I will fuck my wife good, in all her holes, until she is fully sexually satisfied.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments