Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Takes A Job - Chapter 2

"Joan's first day as office manager doesn't disappoint her"

111
10 Comments 10
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy my story, please press like. All comments are welcome, I enjoy reading your thoughts."

Joan arrived at the construction office early. She wanted to get a good start at her new, exciting job. She dressed well, hot and sexy. She wore a silky short skirt with a button-up-the-front see-through blouse, high heels, black nylons, and no panties. Joan was dressed to attract any red-blooded construction worker, making them want to fuck her wet pussy. Joan loved to tease good-looking and hard-working men. She would test their ability to resist fucking her to the limit.

Hank was already at his desk when she arrived. He looked at Joan to greet her, giving her a big smile of approval. She made herself comfortable at her desk, organizing and finding the items she needed to do the work Hank expected of her. She thought, I have so much to learn at the construction office. I need time later in the day to socialize if the opportunity presents itself, as I am sure it will.

Hank brought over some files to Joan's desk. He was all over her as he went through each file, telling her what needed to be done on each file. His hands touched her clothes and body as he maneuvered around her, explaining how each project should be handled. Hank ended the conversation with his hands on her shoulders and a question for her: "Do you think you understand what I need from you today?" She nodded yes as he massaged her shoulders down to her breasts. Her pussy was already getting wet with excitement.

Just as Hank finished Joan's massage, one of the workers walked through the door. Hank introduced the worker to her. "Richard, this is our new office manager, Joan. She will take care of all your needs. I am sure she can handle any questions or problems you may have. I think you two will get along just fine."

The worker greeted Joan as he brushed his hair back and straightened his shirt. "My name is Richard, please call me Dick for short." His blue eyes looked directly into hers, making eye contact. Dick then looked at her see-through blouse, excited nipples visible.

Joan pushed her chair back, giving Dick a view of her hot outfit as she stood up, reaching her hand out to Dick. "I am glad to meet you. I am sure we will get to know each other very well. I am excited to be working with you and finding out what I need to do to make your life easier on the job. I understand you handle all the men and women working in the field. This must be very hard on you. I will help you in any way I can. You can consider me your personal secretary."

Dick agreed that his job was challenging at times. "I think we will get along just fine. I will be here at the office whenever you need me, showing you what I need to accomplish each goal.

"I like your outfit very much. I hope you don't mind me being outspoken, but I find you very attractive. I am sure your capabilities here in the office will meet my expectations, and we will work well together. I want to get to know you and all your talents."

Dick left the office after giving Joan a close hug. "I will see you later. Call me if you have any questions."

Dick had left the time cards for the employees for Joan to handle. He had also stirred her lust-filled desires, such a strong, handsome man. Right now, she needed to concentrate on the payroll, knowing that Hank was watching her intently from his desk and that Dick would return for the checks later that day. Her mind kept drifting to the endless possibilities of her lust-filled desires.

Joan decided to give Dick a call as she had some questions on the time cards. He did not pick up his phone, so she left a message asking him to come to the office when he could, as she needed him.

Hank was leaving the office to check on the jobs and go to lunch. Hank said he would be back in a couple of hours. "We will go over more details of your job when I return. You should plan on staying a little late tonight as we have lots to accomplish."

Joan had an idea of what he wanted to go over. She gave Hank a big smile as he left. Joan went back to work on the time cards. She needed to get these checks written this afternoon. They needed to be handed out in the morning.

Dick entered the office, full of energy and with a big smile. He immediately came around her desk, his hand resting on her shoulder. The touch of his hand alone sent shivers of lust through her body. Dick asked, "You have some questions on the time cards? I will be more than glad to help with any problems you have." She looked up at Dick. There was a big smile on his face and a bulge in his pants.

Joan spread the time cards out on her desk. Dick leaned in close to her, his hand sliding down her back. Joan asked, "Do I break up the time according to the jobs? I want to get this right, making your job less stressful. Anything I can do for you to help make your day go better, just let me know."

Dick's hand slid lower on her back as Joan leaned over the desk going over the time cards. Dick was touching her side as he pointed out the different charges to make on the time cards. His other hand rested on her thigh, just inches from her wet pussy. Joan was having a hard time concentrating on Dick's instructions. She turned towards Dick, letting his hand slide between her legs as she looked into his face. She did not turn back. As Joan looked into his eyes, she said, "I think I understand what you need done now."

Dick lowered his lips to Joan's, and his embrace on her body tightened, lifting her onto her feet. The kiss turned passionate, tongues entwined; his hands found and caressed her breasts in her now wide open blouse and between her legs. Joan groaned with lust-filled pleasure as her hands massaged his growing cock through his pants. The heated passion was growing like wildfire in both of them.

Dick broke off their passionate embrace and walked towards the office door, locking it securely. Joan did not attempt to close her blouse as Dick returned to her side. Joan reached out and unbuckled his pants, dropping them to the floor. She pulled his swollen cock from his sweaty underwater, sliding her hand over his cock, moving the skin back from the drooling head of his cock. Joan was staring at his cock and balls. She wanted to taste and suck them right now.

Joan went down on her knees and pulled the head of his cock to her lips. Joan got the first salty taste of his sweaty, swollen cock. She let out a moan of pleasure as her lips went deeper and deeper onto his cock. Dick started fucking Joan's face with his hard cock, holding her head tight to him. Her juices drooled down her chin and onto her breasts and blouse. Joan reached around his tight ass and pulled his cock deeper into her throat. She could tell Dick was excited as his cock swelled while she sucked with lust-filled desire.

Dick pulled his cock from Joan's sucking lips, making a popping sound as his cock slid out of her mouth, drooling with her juices. Dick helped Joan from the floor as he sat down in her chair. He lifted her silky dress to her waist, exposing her soaked, horny cunt as he pulled Joan onto his lap. He slid his naked cock into her horny cunt. She moaned with pleasure as she sat on his hard cock, letting it sink into her cunt, balls deep onto his swollen cock. His hands caressed her hard nipples and breasts as he pulled her cock-sucking lips to his in a passionate kiss.

Joan fucked his cock hard like riding a wild horse bareback, twisting her body so his cock fucked every inch of her wet cunt, as they kissed passionately. Her ass slapped his naked thighs like she was whipping him. She was a bitch in heat and out of control. She screamed, "I'm coming," as she felt Dick's body rise deep inside of her cunt, bursting with cum, filling her horny cunt with his seed. Joan screamed as she orgasmed, soaking his cock and balls with cum and piss. She slowly stopped fucking his now-shrinking cock. She whispered into Dick's ear, "That was so fucking good, I want to suck your cock and balls clean."

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

Joan slid from Dick's lap, her knees on the floor, as her lips licked and sucked on his fucked cock. She could not get enough of his piss and cum soaked cock and balls. When she finished, she leaned back; her face was covered in their cum. Dick helped her up from the floor as he pulled his pants up. Dick kissed her cum covered lips passionately and gave her a tight, caressing, long hug before he headed to the door. "I think I have answered your questions for now, babe."

Joan sat down in her chair, her skirt still around her waist. Her cunt was covered in his cum and hers. She wiped her fucked cunt with her fingers, dipping them into her cunt hole, then licking them clean as they tasted so good. She continued wiping the juices from her cunt for a long time. Finally, she stood up and pulled her skirt down, buttoning a few buttons on her blouse. She noticed wet cum on her chair, but she did not care.

She went into the bathroom to piss. The sound of her piss hitting the bowl was so sexy in her mind right now. Joan washed the cum from her face with water at the sink. As she dried her hands and face, she looked in the mirror. She saw a happy, fucked woman. She touched up her makeup and lipstick and fixed her hair. She wouldn't want the boss to know that she just fucked Dick, or would she?

Joan had no sooner gotten back to work at her desk when Hank walked in with a big smile. "How is it going, Joan? Do you need any help with the payroll?"

She answered with a big grin that she would finish with the checks soon. She wondered if he could smell or see that she had made hot passionate love with Dick just an hour ago.

As Joan finished the payroll, she noticed Hank kept looking at her like he was checking her out. Hank even came over to her side of the desk; his hand slid across her back, leaning in over her, checking out her work. "It looks like you have everything under control.

"Have you taken a break yet today?" It was late afternoon, and Joan was surprised by his question. She wondered if he smelled her fucked cunt when he was so close to her, checking out her work.

"No, I only took a pee break. I did not bring a lunch, so I will eat when I get home."

Hank said, "All work, no play, and nothing to eat is not good for you. I have a snack or two you might like. You can sit on my desk and chat, you know, take a break."

Joan got up from her chair, fixing her cum stained skirt and smoothing it. She walked over to Hank's desk and perched herself on the corner, facing him. If she did not cross her legs, she might lose her balance. Hank commented, "You smell good. Did you put something on since I went out?" He searched around his drawer right under her legs for a snack. She knew he could smell her freshly fucked cunt, not to mention she was getting wet down there again.

She knew he would take his new secretary and fuck her, and she couldn't wait. She opened her legs as they talked at the desk, giving Hank a good view of her thighs and cunt. Joan caught him looking up her skirt as he searched the drawer for a snack for her. He did not look away as she opened her legs a little further. A smile was spreading across his face.

Hank finally looked away from her skirt, his eyes finding hers. "I think you need a rest and some tender loving care. You have been working so hard today." Hank stood up. "Let me give you a massage. Lay back on the desk. I will massage your feet and legs." Joan did as he suggested, her legs wide open now as he pulled off her heels and massaged her feet and legs, all the way up to her horny, wet cunt.

Hank commented, "I think you have been a naughty girl today, thinking naughty thoughts and making yourself all wet and horny. Your cunt is soaked with juices. Lift your skirt up to your waist and roll over onto your stomach on my desk. You deserve a good spanking." Joan did as she was told, knowing he could see and smell her cum filled cunt.

Hank pulled the paddle from the drawer as Joan lay with her white ass in the air, legs spread, waiting for the first of many smacks on her ass. The wooden paddle landed hard on each cheek many times, causing Joan to squeal with pain and delight as her ass cheeks turned bright red. Hank set the paddle down, pulling her ass closer to him as he leaned over and started licking her cheeks and red ass.

Joan moaned in extreme pleasure as she said, "Fuck my naughty ass. Fill my ass with your seed. I already have a fucked cunt filled with cum. I will make my cuckold husband lick my ass and cunt clean when I get home. I need my ass fucked hard and deep. I will suck your cock clean after you fill me with your sweet cum."

Hank licked her ass hole, his tongue going deep into her dirty ass. Hank dropped his pants onto the floor. He pulled Joan off the desk, bending her over the desk. Joan's ass was right in line with his hard cock. Joan felt his fingers slide into her wet ass, reaming the rim and loosening the opening, ready for him to fuck his new office manager's ass. Joan felt his cock slowly enter her dirty hole. Joan begged Hank to fuck her hard. Joan pushed back onto his rock-hard cock, impaling her paddled red ass on his cock. She could feel every inch of his swollen cock as it slid inside her body, and it felt so naughty and good.

Hank started fucking her tight ass with his long cock deep into her bowels. Joan screamed out in lust-filled rage, "Harder, harder, make this bitch cum as you fill me full of your seed. Hurt my ass, make it so I can not sit down when you get done. I am your horny office slut."

Hank continued to fuck her ass hard and deep. Joan pushed her ass further onto Hank's cock. "Fuck, I am cumming. Fill my ass with your seed. I want to suck your cock clean." Both Joan and Hank orgasmed, with Hank grunting and Joan screaming. He continued fucking her ass as he filled her dirty hole with his cum.

Hank pulled out, and Joan stood up, sliding to her knees in front of his ass-fucking cock. She engulfed his dirty cock like a bitch in heat, licking and sucking for all her worth. Hank held her head deep on his shrinking cock into his sweaty balls. Joan could not breathe. She did not care; she was his office slut, and she loved being treated like one.

Hank released her head as she gasped for air, his cock falling onto his legs. He pulled up his pants just as the office door opened. Joan was a mess, cum all over her. It was one of the workers looking for his check. Joan pulled down her skirt, wiping her cum covered face with her arm, and went to her desk and handed him his check. The worker could not take his eyes off Joan. He smiled as he left the office.

Joan walked home, her clothes covered in cum and piss. Yet she felt so good. Her cuckold husband was going to have his hands and mouth full tonight. She thought to herself, I think I am going to love this job. I can't wait until tomorrow.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments