Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie 3

"Mr. Henshaw Goes On Vacation, But Julie Doesn't Go Without."

72
8 Comments 8
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Julie has settled into working with Mr. Henshaw. She enjoys the work, but for the first time in her life, Julie is enjoying cock and cum.

Julie thinks nothing of taking dictation while bent over Mr. Henshaw's desk. Her skirt pushed past her hips, panties around her feet, and Mr. Henshaw's cock sliding back and forth slowly in her pussy.

Julie considers it a good day at the office when she drives home with a satisfied pussy, and the taste of Mr. Henshaw's creamy liquid in her mouth. Stains on her clothes are always a good sign too.

Getting regular sex has also changed Julie's attitude. She flirts now, whereas before, sexual innuendo and banter never existed.

There are two young men, in particular, Julie flirts with.

One is a courier, Simon. He is no more than twenty-one, but Julie likes him. It began innocently and gradually escalated. Julie first realized how far when Simon complimented Julie on having a nice arse. Julie was embarrassed but delighted someone so young commented favorably on her body.

The last time Simon delivered a package, he brought Julie a rose. To thank him, Julie kissed Simon, not just a quick peck, a kiss, but deliberately no tongue. Simon's hand covered Julie's breast, and the kiss lingered longer than Julie intended. So did Simon's hand.

Julie was thankful Mr. Henshaw buzzed her to come into his office. She felt Simon's hard rod pushing against her. It was not the time or place, as if any time would be with a man whom Julie considered little more than a boy. After all, he was close to fifty years her junior.

The second Guy Julie flirted with was Andrew. He worked in a larger sister company but in another city. Andrew rang regularly, and Julie liked the sound of his voice.

Their chats became more explicit than Julie was used to. Andrew was direct, and his language was colorful. Julie didn't mind because it was a different experience. She found it exhilarating, and it was over the phone.

Andrew knew Julie's history, including her dislike of sex. Something, though, didn't sound quite right to Andrew, and he asked Julie point blank, "But you are fucking some lucky bastard now, aren't you?"

Julie did her best to evade the question, but Andrew was persistent.

"Come on, Julie. Someone is poking you. I know."

Julie refused to answer, which convinced Andrew he was right.

Even though Andrew asked repeatedly, Julie gave nothing away, not even when Andrew sent Julie her first dick pic. Andrew asked Julie if he could have a pic, but she kept making excuses why she couldn't.

Julie settled into another routine. Getting cock regularly from Mr. Henshaw. A young boy getting a feel whenever the chance arose, and another telling her if they ever met, he would give her a good fucking.

Life was going well, but then Mr. Henshaw told Julie he was going on vacation. Someone was coming in from another office while he was away, but he didn't know who.

Two days before the stand-in was due to arrive, plans went astray. He couldn't make it, and someone called Mr. Stevenson was taking his place. Mr. Henshaw had yet to learn who Mr. Stevenson was, but was sure he would be more than capable of running the office.

Unfortunately, Mr. Henshaw was due to leave in the morning, and Mr. Stevenson was scheduled to arrive late that night. To save Mr. Henshaw from having to change his plans, Julie offered to pick Mr. Stevenson up from the airport and take him to the hotel.

Lisi_blue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisi_blue

Julie waited nervously, holding a sign with Mr. Stevenson written on it as the passengers entered the airport.

Julie smiled as a handsome young man made his way to her.

"Mr. Stevenson," Julie said as they stood face to face.

The man put his bag down, put his arm around Julie, his hand on her arse cheek, and kissed her.

Julie froze.

When the man broke the kiss, he whispered, "Just how I expected it would feel."

Julie was still in shock, but she recognized the voice. "Andrew?" she said.

Julie had never asked what Andrew's surname was.

"In the flesh, and pleased to meet you," Andrew replied.

Julie knew how pleased Andrew was because he was pulling Julie to him, and she could feel he was hard.

"Andrew, what are you doing?" Julie squirmed.

Andrew put his other hand on Julie's other cheek and pulled her tighter. "I have had a perpetual hard-on since I found out I was coming."

Julie couldn't believe what was happening and told Andrew they had to leave the airport.

In the car, Julie told Andrew it would be better if he drove to the hotel. She was overwhelmed.

"I'm not staying in a hotel," Andrew told Julie. "I canceled it."

"Where then?" Julie asked.

"With you."

Julie managed to stutter, "You can't," and said the first thing that came into her head. She hadn't made up a spare bed.

"Don't need one, Julie. I am sleeping with you in your bed. Not that I intend to let you sleep much."

Dazed, Julie directed Andrew to her place. Even when they arrived, the situation hadn't fully sunk in for Julie.

Andrew got Julie to show him which was her bedroom. He put his bag down and sat on the bed.

"Okay, Julie, I have a nice bottle of wine I think you will like. Shall I open it, have a shower, or do we just skip to the fucking part?"

Julie didn't know what to say and asked Andrew what he would prefer to do. Andrew said he might like a shower. Julie naively told Andrew she would wait for him downstairs.

"Not likely, Julie. Get your clothes off. We are showering together. I want you to wash my cock."

Andrew was naked before Julie had even moved.

"Come on, Julie," Andrew said, and he helped Julie out of her clothes and into the shower.

Julie only half knew what was happening. She felt Andrew's fingers tweaking her nipples and then him sucking on them. Then his soapy fingers slid between her pussy lips and into her hole. She felt a sensation on her neck but was lost in the moment to care what it was.

"You wanted me to wash your cock," Julie reminded Andrew.

"First, we have to get it dirty," Andrew said, turning Julie to face the shower corner.

Julie moaned appreciatively as Andrew's cock entered her from behind.

Then for the first time in her life, Julie used a four-letter expletive out loud. "Oh, yes, Andrew. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Julie got her wish. Andrew fucked Julie without any respect for her, and she loved every second.

The bottle of wine remained unopened that night.

Julie's only drink was Andrew's cum. Andrew's was a mixture of his and Julie's from tonguing Julie's pussy.

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments