Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Kitchen Fun - Episode 8: You're In Early

"In the office before anyone else one morning, two lusty colleagues start the day off right!"

23
13 Comments 13
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Do you think your sexual adventures should spice up more than just the bedroom? So do we! Kay, Nikki, and Sebastian have teamed up to bring you Kinky Kitchen Fun, a series of smoking, sizzling, and salacious vignettes designed to stimulate your appetite for naughtiness in and around the kitchen. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Tune in each week for a new tantalizing and titillating kink story."

Marco had just logged into his workspace and ticketing system after starting up his computer Thursday morning when he heard the front door chime.

“Shit.”

No problem that his utterance was out loud. He was the first one in the office that morning, so no one else would hear.

With a huff, he locked his computer and pushed back from his desk. If this wasn't someone with a key, he'd have to let them in, or if it wasn't an employee, he'd have to tell them he couldn't grant them access until a facilities manager was there to sign them in and issue a guest badge. So much for focus time.

His demeanor underwent a dramatic adjustment as he approached the glass door. Any interruption by Anita, the attractive and flirty online marketing director, would be welcome any time, any day. She was obviously flustered, computer bag over one shoulder, purse over the other, her cooler bag hanging from one hand while she rattled her keys in the lock with the other.

“Well, look who's got her hands full,” Marco greeted her as he popped the door open for her.

“Oh, thank you,” Anita jiggled her keys harder, annoyed. “This fucking key is giving me shit again.”

“Good thing I didn't have my headphones on. I'm the only one here.”

“Yeah, you're in early.”

“Need to get a head start on reviewing project notes from overnight. Those fuckers on the East coast scheduled our call for for eight o'clock our time.”

“Those fuckers!” she agreed, laughing. “Sorry, but it worked out for me. I thought I'd be standing out there for another thirty minutes.”

“Here, let me help you with that,” Marco offered, grabbing the straps of her cooler and computer bags. As her adjustments momentarily sent her violet blouse askew, his eyes darted inside, zeroing in on another kind of strap he'd like to slide off her shoulder.

Anita admired Marco's muscular forearms and athletic waist as she finally dislodged her keys from the door, letting it lock behind them with a sturdy click. His short-sleeve shirt was tucked into his slacks, which were showing off the assets she'd admired many times before.

He followed her swaying ass into the kitchen. “I needed to start some coffee anyway,” he told her, setting her bags on the counter.

She opened the refrigerator door to look for a place to stash her lunch. “Oh, I could go for something hot and strong, that's for sure.” They laughed.

She was careful not to say anything like that at work for the most part, but since no one else was around, the filter just wasn't necessary. In spite of not hiding the fact they were attracted to each other, they had heretofore managed to keep their relationship professional, aside from the occasional innuendo. In the office at least. But there were one or two lingering full-frontal hugs at company dinners where alcohol was involved, and they had let out a few lewd comments about sexual activities when they had been out to lunch half a dozen times over the last year.

“But that stuff is shit. I have my own—“ She dug into her bag and held up a plastic container. “Secret stash.”

“Ooo, nice.” He took a big whiff of the dark grounds when she opened the container in his direction.

“Ethiopian Yirgacheffe. I'll share, but not with the whole office. Just make two cups worth.”

As Marco dumped a healthy dose of coffee into the filter and turned the machine on, he was eyeing Anita with lust. By the time he added the right amount of filtered water and flipped the switch to start the brew cycle, she was bent over, stashing her items on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, her ass just so smoothly and deliciously encased in her pencil skirt, the zipper perfectly centered and pointing up her spine, he wished that zipper was down instead. Down around the shiny violet heels that defined her stocking-clad calf muscles would do nicely.

Marco snickered, stepped forward, and smacked her ass squarely with his open palm, the pop emphatic enough to produce a slight echo. It wasn't as if he couldn't restrain himself. He could have if he had wanted to. He just didn't want to.

“Oooiiiyyy, fuck,” Anita yelped, standing straight up and turning to glare at him. “No fucking way did you just do that.” She kicked the refrigerator door closed.

“I did,” he challenged. The look on her face told him that she was shocked, but not mad. Just as he'd calculated.

“You better be glad no one from HR is here, mister.”

“Oh yeah, why is that?”

“I'd have to march in there and report your inappropriate behavior.” She rubbed her ass where he had smacked her.

He moved closer. She backed into the refrigerator but didn't move away, eyes locked on his in a fake scowl. He planted his hands on the refrigerator, one on each side of her head. “I am glad no one else is here, HR or otherwise. If there were, doing this would cause a scandal.” He leaned in to kiss her, a kiss she gladly received and reciprocated.

Over a year of simmering attraction was poured into that kiss. She slid her arms around his neck, and he held her around her waist, their lips pressing and sucking each other, tongues beginning to probe.

As the smell of the brewing coffee began to fill the kitchen, their hands roamed, glad to finally rest on and squeeze the buttocks they had separately fantasized about many times. Anita pushed Marco back against the counter, pressing her body into him.

“I know that you know I've wanted you for a long time,” he told her between kisses, playing with a button at the front of her blouse.

LovelyDhinusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyDhinusha

“Oh yeah,” she said, sliding a hand down and over his crotch. “I know.” They groped and clawed, spinning out from behind the counter and to the lunch tables.

She fed him some more tongue, groping his stiffening cock and pulling at his belt buckle while his finger circled her top button. “Glad you didn't wait till tomorrow for this.”

“Why is that?” He popped that button open.

“Casual Friday.” She pulled up her skirt and hopped back onto the table. “I'm wearing jeans and a pullover tomorrow, and this just wouldn't work.” Her skirt rode up invitingly, and she tugged her blouse to the side to offer a lace-enclosed breast to her advancing colleague.

Marco stood between Anita's legs, slipping a hand inside her blouse to feel that tit that had been the subject of his fantasies plenty of times before. And she unzipped his pants, digging at the cock that had been the subject of many of hers.

“I guess we'll hear the door if anyone comes in,” she breathed.

“Unless we're too loud.”

“Hey, I may be a screamer, you never know!” She undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

“I can't wait to find out!” He slipped a hand up her thigh and inside her skirt, wiping his fingers right up the gusset of her panties, feeling her warmth.

“I'm on birth control, by the way, so, this part doesn't need to be too awkward.” She pulled the waistband of his boxers over his plump cock.

“Good thing. I think I'm all out of condoms at my desk,” he joked.

“Been a busy week, I get it!” She teased him, stroking and admiring his growing cock now that she had it in sight and in her hands.

As Marco shoved his hands up inside her skirt at her hips, Anita rocked side to side, lifting a cheek at a time till her black silky panties slid down her thighs. Catching his approving grin, she explained. “Freshly waxed just yesterday afternoon.”

“So, you planned this?”

“Ha, just gotta keep myself presentable.” Now that her panties were on the table beside her, her legs were free to spread wide.

“Well, this is more than presentable,” he laughed, his fingers applying pressure to her smooth labia.

A minute of open-mouthed kissing and stroking was all it took to get his cock stiff enough. And her pussy was wet enough that it didn't even need that minute.

Marco pulled her forward on the table. With a moan from him and a gasp from her, his cock head pushed past her smooth labia into blissful warm wetness. His mouth welcomed her entire tongue at the same pace as her pussy welcomed the entire length of his cock.

“Oh, fuck, Anita, yes.” Doing her on a table in the office kitchen beat the other dozen places he'd imagined in his fantasies.

“Mmm, yes, fuck is right!” She shoved her hips forward, trying to give as good as she got.

With her legs wrapped around him and their arms wrapped around each other, he lunged into her, mouthing the bare skin of her shoulder above that barely-covered breast.

He slowed and paused, affording her the opportunity to hop down from her perch and turn around to get dicked from behind. Leaning on the counter and watching the last few drops of Yirgacheffe drizzle into the pot, she felt Marco's cock drive into her once again.

A clap of his cupped hand right into the ass cheek below Anita's raised skirt made her yelp.

“Is that it?” she teased.

Half a dozen more smacks over the course of two dozen more strokes produced a stinging red patch that she'd wear with pride the rest of the morning.

After a minute or two of frisky, panting, grunting fucking with her fingers at her clit, he spun her around so they faced each other. Then they were back at it, huffing into each other's necks while he fucked her standing, one of her feet up on the chair that he had thoughtfully brought close.

“Oh, fucking give it to me,” Anita growled, her own fingers driving her clit toward orgasm while her slick cunt swallowed Marco's raging hard-on. The telltale trembling of his legs and raggedness of his breaths pushed her over the edge. “Oh, fuck, oh fuck!” she squealed as she hit her climax.

“Oh, fuck, oh, fuck!” Marco echoed. Anita was completely off the floor by now, grinding her crotch into him, legs around his waist, his strong hands supporting her ass and her elbows holding her shoulders just off the counter. Balls tightening, shaft pulsing, he tried to remain steady with just his tip inside, a loud grunt accompanying several powerful spurts right into her twat.

Back on her feet, Anita squatted, one hand wiping the oozing, slimy pecker that was bouncing in her face, and the other cupped underneath, catching half his spunk as it drained out of her cunt.

After using a handful of damp paper towels to clean up the table, the counter, and themselves, they buttoned and zipped everything back up before pouring their coffee.

“Ooh, that's good stuff,” Marco said after his first sip.

“Mmm, yep,” Anita agreed. “Perfect way to start the day!”

They looked at each other while they took another sip, Anita giggling, refusing to say what they knew the next line just had to be. Finally, Marco cracked, “Yeah, the coffee is excellent, too!”

They got to work setting up another pot to brew the shitty stuff for the rest of the office. When the door chimed again announcing the arrival of their next coworker, they knew it was time to get to their desks, but not before a parting raunchy kiss and grope.

Not thirty seconds after Anita logged on to her computer, an instant message came through:

Marco: “what r u doing for lunch?

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments