Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Brown Town

"Achieved a couple of firsts"

8
1 Comment 1
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Second semester of senior year began with an eight-month work placement. I landed work at a TV station where I'd spend three full days a week in an editing studio working on various projects, one day a week working on a couple live shows for three hours, and one day in the classroom. I was looking forward to having that class end in April to free up some time to enjoy summer. However, I really enjoyed this TV stuff at the time...

The women were split in three parts: twenty-somethings working either part-time or interning. Thirty-somethings that either hated being single or hated their relationship and wanted to fuck around, and forty-plus people who loved to flirt with younger guys.

Welcome to entertainment industry.

My second week on the job I got to know a part-timer who graduated the previous April. Her name was Nadia, and she was this attractive girl with an Indian background (grandparents were from India). 5"7, great DD breasts and curves in the right places. Her backside was round, and that was enough of a background for me to enjoy.

Thing was, she'd come visit my studio from time to time pretending she was waiting for someone. After the second time I realized she was into me. I was ready to make a play on that. She'd work on the live shows so we only worked side-by-side once a week. I decided I'd try to lure her to my studio after a live show.

Only I didn't have to work too hard to accomplish that...

"Hey Dean, can I check something on your computer? I need to check my email."

"Sure thing."

This was early 2006, and not everyone had email on their phones. Heck, I didn't have Facebook at this point. However, she just sat in my chair and didn't bother checking her email which was a sign.

"Hey Nadia I need to render one of the live shows for weekend replay. Let me show you the process. It's real simple."

Truth was I already rendered it.

"This will take forty-five minutes. Now I sit here and try to kill time somehow."

"Well good thing I'm keeping you company." She winked at me and moved her head closer to mine.

"Best company I could ever ask for."

She was touched by the compliment, and I just went in for the kiss. She embraced it by sliding her tongue inside my mouth. We started making out, and I got us to stand up so I could reach for the door. I had a lock on it, and I didn't want to be disturbed. Thankfully, the studio had insulation and no windows.

I had my hands outside her pants rubbing her vagina. She stopped me.

"I'm on my period."

Immediately she slid her hands down my pants, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. She started stroking my fully hard cock while we kissed and tongued each other. She had some magic hands, pumping with some aggression and tenderness simultaneously. This went on for a good ten minutes before she slowly made her way down. Just as I thought, she was going to suck my cock she pulled back. Then she came forward again as if she was about to lick my shaft and she pulled back again, and stood right back up to kiss me. That second tease pushed me over the edge, and I spurted ropes of cum all over my black desk. It looked as if I spilled a carton of milk.

"Wow you came a lot!"

No shit.

A few days later, I was working late, and she came into the studio once again.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Sure enough, we were making out and I locked the door. This time she grabbed my hand and placed it on her vagina outside her pants.

"I'm down to fuck tonight."

I started unbuttoning her shirt when she stopped me.

"You want to do it here?"

"Do you have a better place to do it? A locked door of a sound-proof studio seems safe to me."

"Yeah, you're right."

Back to business... she had some fuck-me high heel boots on so I pulled her jeans down but didn't bother taking her boots off. I just stuck myself between her wet pussy and her jeans while I slipped on a condom. I starting fucking her with her back on my desk and her boots in the air. She loved my mouth all over one breast while I squeezed the other breast with my left hand. My right hand rubbed the muscles in the back of her neck, trying to add sensation down her spine while I pumped her soaked snatch.

"Oh God go faster. Right there!"

She began bracing for her orgasm, gripping my arm and my desk with both hands ready to explode. She twitched and tried not to scream too loud while she climaxed. She then wanted to get off my desk.

"Grab that chair."

I reached for a chair that had no arms while she took off her boots and threw her jeans to the floor. We were fully naked and her curves looked so fabulous. She straddled my cock while I sat on this chair, and she started bouncing up and down my rod. Her DD's were rocking up and down like you couldn't believe! I had to grip her shoulders to keep her from busting the whole chair with us on it. So I sucked on her breasts and pushing myself as deep as I could inside her. She too pressed down as hard as she could, making a circular motion with her ass. It felt amazing. Then I pulled her hair back so I could suck on her neck. She grabbed hold of the back of my chair to brace for the second orgasm. This quiet scream was loud enough to blow my left ear off my head.

She then stood up to turn around, and let me hit it from back while standing. I got a great look at her ass and back, started to pump hard and fast from behind. She loved having her hair pulled so I kept going. I took my other hand, reached for her clit, and started rubbing it. That helped get her to cum for a third time, as she grabbed my wrist to stay balanced. At the moment, I started unloaded spurts of cum inside my condom, cock spasm'ed deep inside her with her hand pressing my ass deeper in her while I came.

She was my first brown girl and the first time I had sex at the workplace. I had slept with co-workers but never on the job. Looking back, it was a very stupid move considering how difficult it was to secure a placement through school.

About a month later, Nadia got a full time job with another company. We kept hooking up until about March when she gave me the ultimatum: be a couple or we are finished. I was non-committal, and she was pissed.

The next one is a secret I've never shared with anyone. She was an old co-worker, good friends with Claire (from Manmoirs: A Bonus From The Boss), and she was in a serious relationship with a guy I didn't particularly liked. I look forward to sharing that experience.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments