Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Hot Box

"She made it way too easy for me"

5
0 Comments 0
14.3k Views 14.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Alexis was a pretty girl down the hall that worked on different live shows than I did. We happened to have mutual friends and once in a while we'd stop in the halls and have a quick chat. I wasn't 100% sure, but I felt Alexis may have thought I was cute. Although her lifestyle wasn't exactly marriage material for me, she had a sex appeal; 5"6, light brown hair, big tits, big booty, not a big girl by any means. Big in all the proper places. She was fine. However, normally whenever I'd walk to my car she'd be hot boxing with a couple of her guy co-workers in her car. The smoke inside her car and the fog on her windows looked intense. I wasn't sure if she was blowing the both of them while taking a toke. Either way, it was weird to walk by them hot boxing on work property.

One particular week in early summer I was asked to cover for another guy's schedule, who was on vacation. That meant her and I would see one another a bit more. On the Tuesday she came into my office for what I thought was a quick hello. It wasn't.

"Hey Dean. You're good with Final Cut Pro, aren't you?"

"Yep. Use it everyday. Do you need help with something?"

"Yeah, can you tutor me on how to use it?"

"Sure. I'm done tomorrow at 10p. Is that too late?"

"Nope. It's perfect. See you then."

The next day I did my routine, and made sure I had a little work I could show her. She arrived a few minutes before ten, and she dressed for more than training. She looked as though she was going to a job interview.

"Hey Dean, how's it going?"

How's it going? I have a bulge in my pants and now I have to show you how to cut tape? Dang, this girl wasn't making things easy.

I showed her some of the essentials, and I kept asking her if she needed to write anything down. When she said no, I should have known right then and there she wasn't interested in knowing how to edit. I proceeded, like the professional I am, until she said something completely out of left field. I'll set the scene; I was reaching over to my mouse to show her something. That's the scene.

"For a second there Dean I thought you were gonna lean over to kiss me."

Now, I was a bit close to her. Or should I say, she was close to me. I used that to my advantage.

"Alexis, Alexis, Alexis! Sweetheart, if I wanted to kiss you here's what I would have done. I would have wrapped my right hand behind your chair for starters. Then I would have gradually touched your shoulder as if it were by accident. Then when I leaned in to use the mouse, I would have used the left hand, slightly brushing up against you. Since the mouse was built for the right hand I would have given away the fact that I wanted to kiss you by using my left hand. Then as I move away from the mouse, I'd bring my left hand close..."

And that's where I pulled her face toward mine and planted a monster kiss on her sexy lips, and she was absolutely ready for it. Her tongue did things inside my mouth that nearly made the button on my jean pop right off. Great kisser. It kept going for a few minutes while I glanced at the door to make sure nobody was going to surprise me and catch us.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"If we're going to your car the only fog on your windows will be your breath when I make you cum."

She gave me this look as though she wasn't expecting that line from me.

"No. I have something better."

She told me to jump into my car and follow her. She drove for fifteen minutes, going further away from my place, where we stopped at this beautiful home.

"I'm staying at my grandmother's place. She's on some cruise and I am house sitting this week."

Business was about to pick up.

We walked right into the house and picked up where we left off in my studio, more kissing and tonguing. Only now we were on her grandmother's couch and I was caressing her breasts outside of her shirt.

"If you want my top off, just ask."

"Okay, can you please take your top off."

"Both?"

"Yes, both."

That was a strange exchange of words, which I wasn't going to question. Her breasts popped right out and I was all over them with my mouth and tongue. Her body was better than I imagined.

"Now let me see what you have. It's only fair."

I pulled my shirt off. I also noticed I needed to visit the gym more often than I was. Still in decent shape though, I thank baseball for that.

"No, I want to see what you have."

Ah, she wants me to show off my cock. I pulled down my pants, but before I took of my underwear I reached under her skirt to feel how wet she was. She wasn't wet - she was soaked.

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

I began fingering her pussy while I took my underwear off with my other hand. She was already moaning, which was a good sign. I reached down to grab a condom out of my pants. She stopped me for just a second.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

We walked upstairs to her room, leaving the clothes downstairs. I went back to fingering her wet snatch while she took off her skirt. I was pushing her to the edge until she stopped me once again.

"I want you inside me right now. Put the condom on."

I put on the condom, but I didn't put it inside her right away. I started rubbing her clitoris with my shaft, going back and forth while she begged me to fuck her.

"Put it in. Stop teasing and fuck me."

I slapped her hand away as she continued to plead for it. Finally I gave in, and the moan she had the moment I entered was fucking hot.

Because she was soaked, I started fucking her hard right away. The bed springs made a loud noise as I bounced in and out of her. The rocking made her dog bark downstairs. The squeaking of the bed was actually louder than she was, and she was not quiet.

Once I was able to control the bed a little better, I was able to thrust hard and deep inside her. I slowed the pace down a little so I could really plunge myself inside her. The bed was now slamming against the wall instead of us bouncing up and down. From the way Alexis was gripping my back, she was ready to explode. I quickened the pace and really started fucking her senseless.

"Yes yes yes yes...YES! Oh, fuck!"

Her body shook and twitched while her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She grabbed my head and started kissing me deeply.

"Don't stop Dean. Fuck this feels good."

"Do you want to switch positions?"

"I want you to keep fucking me like this."

So I remained on top of her gorgeous body and continued to pump away at her soaked slot. As I gripped her waist to hold her in-place while I fucked her, she squeezed her nipples in-anticipation of another orgasm.

"Yes keep going. Keep going. Keep going...."

I put my back into it as hard as I could. I nearly threw out my hip bringing Alexis to her second orgasm. Her body twitching was more intense than the first one. She ran her tongue up my neck and right into her mouth as we kissed passionately once again after orgasm. Watching her climax was really sexy. I never really had a crush on her, but there was something sexy about the way she looked in-bed. Very alluring and seductive.

I asked her again if she wanted to change positions, and she said no again. I was trying to get her to cum a third time. I quickly realized how important other positions were, because I felt I was going to explode at any moment.

This time I decided to squeeze her tits while I kissed her neck softly. My thrusts didn't slow down, I tried to take her cunt right off her body. She kept asking for more, so I kept doing it.

I was on the brink of my own climax. I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum all over me Dean."

I pulled out and barely rolled the condom off before shooting streams of semen all over her stomach and chest. Every rope of cum seemed to trump the previous shot. I could have filled a large carton of milk with the amount of dick gravy spewing all over her. While I was unloading, she fingered herself to climax. That was the sexiest thing I had ever seen at the time. She was shaking on the bed while I shot lasers of cum. I had never seen anything like that before. I got up to grab some tissue or whatever I could find to clean up.

"You had a lot of cum. Haven't had sex in a while?"

I had to be careful how I answered...

"Um, yeah. Been a while. You?"

"Yeah I hadn't had sex for a very long time until tonight."

Wasn't sure if she was telling the truth. I didn't care.

We fucked again before I had to leave. Her dog decided to move some of my clothes around. Nothing like dog saliva on the jeans you have to wear. That was not cool.

We hooked up again the following night, and she was ready for me to make some kind of commitment to her. She wanted to be more than friends. I told her I wasn't ready. She wasn't happy. The following week we had a talk and resolved everything, and proceeded to hookup again when she drunk dialed me. After that, we agreed not to see one another outside of work. A month later she secured a new job elsewhere, and we've never crossed paths again.

The next encounter was yet another co-worker which involved a summer cruise party and a wonderful view.
Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors