Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maple Heights - Ch 1

"Millington Chase is the Boss in every sense."

14
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Valentine’s Day was Millington Chase’s favourite time of year. In the evening, he opened his mansion for a group of people selected through to attend a special party.

His business was a small side-line but it gave him an immense amount of pleasure. It was certainly far more fun now than his main company, Maple Heights Investments. That had been causing him quite a few headaches of late.

With deals falling through and endless staffing issues, he was more than disgruntled. Although he’d always thought of retirement as an unpalatable prospect, it was becoming a more favourable solution, day by day.

Millington looked in the mirror and sighed. He still felt like a virile eighteen-year-old but the mirror revealed a sixty-five-year-old grey-haired man, admittedly a handsome one.

He’d lost count of the times he’d been likened to Sean Connery but that uncanny resemblance ensured that there was never a shortage of young pussy. Millington also acknowledged that his large bank balance helped his cause.

In two weeks, his annual sexual extravaganza would be underway, a night of horny frivolity and debauchery. It took Millington a few months of planning, and that included vetting hundreds of online applications submitted to his site, disclosing which fantasies and fetishes his potential guests had.

Millington opened his wardrobe and pulled out a customary black Armani work suit and a crisp white shirt. He thought it had been a stroke of genius to ask people to send in their fantasies as part of the application process. They’d kept him occupied for hours and he found the whole process a perfect way to relax after a trying day at the office.

Dressed, Millington followed his morning routine. Breakfast was a large bowl of muesli with a pile of blueberries on top, accompanied by a cup of the finest filtered coffee. He scanned the news before ringing for his driver.

On his way to work, Millington considered another problem. During the last eight months, he’d been fucking his secretary but he was becoming bored of Philippa. To aggravate the problem, before the weekend she’d asked if there could possibly be something more between them. Her eyebrows had arched above sapphire eyes twinkling in expectation. Millington, in turn, had felt that all too familiar plummet of dread land in the pit of his stomach, his balls contracting with repulsion.

This was what he hated about women: they couldn’t be satisfied. Eventually, they wanted something more than sex, always some commitment. It depressed him, especially as Philippa had promised so much. She’d been working for him for two years before anything happened but, oh boy, hadn’t she known how to tease him. From the moment, Philippa took up her role, Millington felt he had been sporting a permanent erection.

At thirty-two-years-old, Philippa was extremely attractive. Her full lips made her look permanently horny and those lips, eventually, had demonstrated how much she desired Millington. When it came to oral sex, Philippa was a giver.

Millington gazed out of the car window, looking at the familiar hustle and bustle of a London morning. Why was it that some things stayed the same and then others seemingly altered overnight? And why was it invariably the good stuff, like Philippa, that changed?

At work, Philippa teased him by wearing pencil skirts, either black or pinstriped. Millington had a thing for pinstripe; he also liked stockings and suspenders and Philippa obliged on that score, too. Truthfully, if Millington had thought he could get away with it, he would’ve insisted that all his female employees wore above-the-knee tight skirts, black patent leather high heels, and fitted white blouses revealing a hint of cleavage.

Millington didn’t like anything obvious. He hated mini-skirts. He wanted women to look demure with a slight hint of horny. Thinking about being surrounded by women dressed in his favourite uniform, Millington felt himself harden. Maybe he should fuck Philippa to get rid of this morning arousal before he told her that a serious relationship was not on his agenda.

Millington nodded to himself.

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

Yes, that’s what he’d do. What a perfect start to an otherwise dreary Monday morning. Not many men started their day in such a way and Millington felt truly blessed.

Walking through the building, Millington nodded to various staff members but he didn’t stop to chat. He never did, really, and this morning he was in even more of a hurry. Entering his office, he saw Philippa sitting in his leather chair, her legs on the desk, feet crossed, stockings and suspenders on show. She had loosely pinned up her blonde hair and Millington instantly imagined taking out the pins and watching her hair tumbling around her shoulders.

She tapped a pen against her teeth. ‘I thought you said you’d be in touch over weekend?’

Inwardly, Millington groaned at the berating tone in Philippa’s voice. ‘I got caught up with work,’ he lied, removing his suit jacket and hanging it on a coat stand.

‘I didn’t think you worked at weekends.’ Casually, Philippa inspected her nails.

‘Well, this weekend I did,’ Millington adjusted the cuffs of his shirt.

‘Well, it pissed me off because I was so horny,’ Philippa sighed. ‘I could have done with fucking the whole weekend away.’

Millington grinned, ‘I’m here now, aren’t I? How about we fuck now and, if you’re a good girl, I might take you out for lunch.’

Philippa swung her legs off the desk. ‘I’m not sure I should let you, Millington. Maybe I need to teach you a lesson and not be so readily available.’

Millington locked the office door. ’I’m the boss, Philippa,’ he said, walking towards her and unzipping his trousers. ‘I think you need to understand your place and do as you’re told.’

Philippa began to stand but Millington pushed her back into the chair. He leaned over her and hitched up her skirt, exposing her pale thighs. He appraised her stockings and suspenders and noticed she wasn’t wearing knickers, a tell-tale sign that she’d come to work ready to fuck.

Millington let his trousers fall around his ankles and stepped out of them before removing his boxer shorts. Philippa gasped, her gaze hungrily focusing on his cock. She pulled him to her and tightly clamped her lips around his cock, taking his length into her mouth. Slowly, she sucked him, running her tongue around his shaft.

Millington closed his eyes and allowed her to work her magic until he felt close to his climax, then he pulled her hair, removing her mouth from his cock.

‘Bend over the desk,’ he ordered. ‘I want to feel your juicy pussy all over my cock.’

Philippa grinned, ‘Like you said, you’re the boss.’

Bending over the desk, she displayed her long legs and pert arse. Grasping her hips and slightly lifting her for ease of access, Millington took a second to drink in her shaven pussy before sinking his cock inside. He’d been right, Philippa’s pussy was wet and ready for him. As he fucked her, Philippa groaned and gasped and he put his hand over her mouth before the whole office block heard.

Harder and harder he fucked, driving in deep and rubbing her clit, bringing her easily and swiftly to orgasm. At the same time, the feel of her pussy pulsating on his cock tipped him over the edge. He waited a few moments for his orgasm to subside before he pulled out.

Kneeling behind her, he licked her swollen pussy lips and sucked out their combined juices. Millington hated leaving a mess. As he licked her clit, Philippa came again, letting Millington know that this Monday morning had started with a job well done.

Standing, Millington dressed while Philippa regained her composure before straightening her skirt. Turning to face him she smiled, her beautiful eyes cloudy with sexual satisfaction.

‘Am I forgiven for the weekend?’ Millington asked, tucking his shirt inside the waistband of his trousers.

‘I guess you’re fifty percent forgiven.’

Millington frowned. ‘Only fifty? I thought that was a great performance, to be honest.’

Philippa kissed his lips. ‘The other fifty depends on whether you actually take me to lunch.’

Authors Note: Thank you to JWren for his editing

 

 

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments