Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Molly's Conference

"Working girl seduces her boss after work."

13
3 Comments 3
19.2k Views 19.2k
9.0k words 9.0k words


Another boring Monday night on second shift, and Molly knew she would have to work hard to look busy. There just wasn't enough in the schedule to keep her busy for the eight hours she was forced to be there. Oh god, how she hated this job. Tedious, low paying, mind numbing work, but it paid the bills, sort of, if she really worked at it. The only real redeeming part of this job was that the boss was kind of cute, she thought, and if nothing else it might be fun to flirt with him some more. It was something she did on a fairly regular basis. The fact that he was married, and several years older, didn't bother Molly too awfully much. She liked older men, especially the ones that didn't get along with their wives all that well, and besides, they were usually more mentally stable than the young ones. She was married too, although she and her drunken husband were newly separated, so fuck it, why shouldn't she have some fun? Besides, she hadn't had any sex for months and the itch between her legs was getting to be too much to take. Her husband had taken to liking his alcohol more than he liked her.

The small machine she operated had a nasty tendency to jam up if she fed it parts too quickly, and that required the boss to come out of his office to repair it for her. Sometimes she jammed it on purpose if she just needed a long break, or craved some intelligent conversation. Jim, the boss, always had something interesting to say, or some fun story to tell while he fixed the machine. They had found that they had quite a bit in common, despite their age difference. Music, philosophy, even cars. She had grown up in Australia, a place he had wanted to visit, so she told him stories of her childhood, her exotic pets and her friends. They talked a lot. Molly liked him, maybe more than she would admit. She crammed parts into the feed tube of the machine, her heart pounding as a plan of seduction formed in her head. She was beginning to get mental pictures of herself bent over the work bench while Jimmy, tools in hand, rammed his huge phallus into her ass. Her pussy was beginning to drip with desire. She could feel him inside of her, could feel him driving deep into her aching body. She crossed her legs, squeezing her thighs together...

"Come on baby, jam! Lock up like a virgin's knees. Momma needs some man meat!"

The machine jammed with a quick high pitched screech and Molly smiled wickedly to herself as she hit the power switch, shutting the machine down before it did more damage than the boss could repair. Grabbing her purse, she made a detour to the women's bathroom and added a touch of perfume to her well defined cleavage, and opening the top button on her work shirt before knocking on the boss's door. It was hardly what she would call sexy, but it would have to do. It's not like she could wear a mini-skirt to work in the grimy little factory, but a woman has to do with what she has on hand. What Molly had on hand was a pair of perfectly round breasts which pushed out of the tight shirt, and a sweet, innocent looking face.

"What can I do for you Moll'?"

You can fuck me within an inch of my otherwise boring life is what you can do for me!

"Machine locked up again, Jimmy," she said, sweetly.

"Sure it did. Sometimes I think you do this on purpose just for the down-time."

"Would I do that?" Innocence dripped from her voice.

He gave her a look that said; Yes, I think you would, and I'm pretty sure you do, but I can't prove it.

"Go on back to the bench and do some cleanup. I'll be out to work on it in a minute."

"Thanks, cutie," she said, and wiggled her ass for him as she left the office. She hadn't meant to call him cutie, that just slipped out, but the exaggerated ass wiggle was on purpose. She did it for him a lot. It had started out to be a joke, but now it was for real. Molly was a tease, always had been. Sometimes it got her into trouble, but mostly it got her what she wanted.

"Cute girl," he thought, watching her wiggle out of his office, "Damn nice tits too." He felt the stirring in his crotch just thinking of getting his hands on those sweet breasts.

Rule one, don't fuck the help. Never a good idea, especially if you're married. Even if you're married to a woman who thinks that bi-annual sex is a chore to endure. Don't fuck the employees, ever.

"Looks like you jammed it good this time, Moll'."

"I know. Sorry."

I also know how to keep you here for a while, big boy. If you would only jam me the same way it would make the night go faster...

"So, how are things going with you otherwise?" he asked, removing the tools he needed from the kit he brought with him.

"Could be worse, I guess. I threw Dale out over the weekend. He went to live with his brother. Got tired of his passing out drunk on the floor in a pool of his own beer vomit, and spending all the money I make here buying it. I think he was actually glad to go."

Feel like coming over and comforting me, in bed?

"I never could understand why a guy would be like that. I'm glad I never got the taste for alcohol that some people seem to have."

"How are things with you?" she asked, hopefully, ignoring his reply.

Suddenly his head jerked up, and he stared at the windows of the conference room, a mezzanine that rose above his office. For some unknown reason, in just the right spot on the plant floor, it seemed as though he could see movement in the darkened room. It always made him a little nervous.

"Conference room ghosts again?" she asked, and grabbed his arm in mock horror. She had seen the phenomenon too, on occasion, especially after he had told her about it.

"Yah. Weird."

"Maybe we should go up there after work and check on that," she offered, her voice husky, suggestive.

"Sure, let's do that."

He was being sarcastic. Molly was serious.

"It could take an hour or so to investigate that properly," she said in her sexiest voice.

"Are you hitting on me?"

"It's about time you figured that out."

He thought about that for several seconds, weighing the options, before he replied. "It could indeed take all of an hour. Maybe two. I'm calling your bluff, Molly. Stick around, if you care to. There, your machine is fixed. Don't be so brutal with it." Jim packed up his tool kit and returned to his office, his heart pounding in anticipation.

Never, never, never fuck the employees, ever!

The buzzer went off at precisely eleven o'clock, signaling the end of the work shift. Fifteen minutes earlier Molly had hidden in the back storage room. No one noticed. She stripped off her work shirt and took off her lacey red bra, put the shirt back on and merely tied the tails of the shirt together under her breasts. Five minutes after the buzzer, the little plant was empty and quiet for the first time in seventeen hours. Jim closed the door to his office a little harder than necessary, making as much noise as he could. He hadn't seen Molly leave, but he wasn't totally sure she had stayed either, until he heard the door to the store room close, a little harder than was necessary.

"Hi Molly," he said, his voice just shy of cracking. Never, never, never!

"Ready to investigate that ghost, or would you just like to go up there and fuck me?" she asked, sauntering up close to him, putting her hands on his waist.

"Your call," he replied. No way was he going down for sexual harassment.

"I vote for the sex. Ghosts don't fuck worth a crap, and I really need to get laid," she said, and untied the shirt tails, pulled the shirt open and ran her hands over her breasts. She cupped them in her hands, flicking the tips with her thumbs. Instantly, her nipples became erect.

"Beautiful," he breathed, "Absolutely beautiful."

"All yours, boss, at least for the night. After that, who knows?"

He unlocked the door to the office portion of the building and Molly followed him, his arm around her naked waist, up the winding staircase to the conference room. For a small company, the conference room was surprisingly plush. Wood paneling on the walls, the good stuff, not the crap usually found in basements, and overstuffed chairs, with plush carpeting on the floor. Jim led Molly to one of the chairs, knelt in front of her, and gently removed her baggy work pants. He was a little surprised to find her wearing red lace panties under those rough jeans. Grasping her thighs, he pulled her to him, burying his face between her legs, running his tongue up the delicate lace. He could feel the dampness of her on his tongue, could smell the need of her lithe body. Molly sucked in a gulp of air and pulled his head closer, spreading her legs wider, urging him on with sharp moans. He hooked his fingers into the leg holes of the panties and ran his fingertips down the outside of her smooth mound, feeling the warmth of her firm body.

"Fuck me," she whispered urgently, "please, I need you."

She was the first woman to have ever said that to him, to ever admit she needed him for her happiness, for her satisfaction. In fact, Molly was the first woman to have ever seriously hit on him, and he hardly knew what to do about it. His wife had married him almost grudgingly and had shown how little she cared for him ever since. He thought that was the way it was supposed to be. Gently, he pulled the red lace towards her knees, his tongue delving between the delicate folds of her naked mound. He tasted the salty, sweet juices that flowed from her, the heady smell of her, felt her body shudder as his tongue found the tip of her clitoris. He pulled the panties off of her long legs and guided her to one of the plush chairs.

"You taste so good, Molly, I could eat you for hours."

"We don't have hours..." she began until his tongue once again entered her, silencing her protests. Thrusting her mound toward his boring tongue, Molly groaned, pulling his head closer to her, forcing his mouth to cover her soft, hairless, pussy lips. His tongue danced inside her, pushing her to the edge of the ecstasy she needed so badly. Her hips throbbed as she ground into him, her legs spreading ever wider until she drew them up, hooking her knees over the arms of the chair and thrust herself at him, squirming, groaning, climaxing hard, harder than she could ever remember, still clutching his head in her hands. After more screaming orgasms than she could count, Molly suddenly pushed the dark head away from between her legs. Clambering off of the plush chair, now hopelessly stained with her orgasmic juices, she began pulling at Jimmy's clothing, forcing him to stand.

"That was so good, you have a very talented tongue. I've never climaxed that fast before," she murmured. "Now it's your turn, and momma is going to make you a very happy man."

Jimmy began unbuttoning his shirt, Molly slapped his hand away. "You don't touch! I'm going to strip you, and then I'm going to suck you and fuck you within an inch of your miserable life," she whispered into his ear. "When I'm done with you, I guarantee you'll never forget me."

She began to slowly unbutton his shirt, grinding her naked hips into him, feeling the bulge in his pants throb in her belly, kissing his chest, luxuriating in the thick hair that covered it.

"A man should look like a man, not some prepubescent boy. A girl should have hair on her head." she said.

Jimmy's hands sought her breasts, finding the hard nipples, capturing them between his fingers as he gently squeezed the firm mounds of woman flesh. Molly eased the shirt down his arms, letting it drop onto the floor, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her breasts into his chest as she kissed him, driving her hungry tongue deep into his mouth. She eased her hands into the waistband of his loose-fitting pants, grasping his still firm ass cheeks, pulling his hips closer to her, a muted whimper escaping from her throat as she felt his hands returning the favor, grasping her warm bottom. Roughly, she pulled her hands out of his pants, fumbling at his belt and zipper, jerking the offending garments to his ankles in one motion. His cock sprang free, missing her face by a half inch. Spitting into her hands, Molly grasped the waving appendage and began to stroke the silky skin slowly, feeding it into her wet, hungry mouth, flicking the tip with her tongue. The way he moaned as she sucked him turned her on even more, and she could feel her wetness begin to form droplets at the bottom of her tight cunt. Gently, he grasped the back of her head, his hips thrusting into her, driving his pole deeper into her willing mouth.

Jimmy knew that it wouldn't take very much longer and he would explode into Molly's sweet, sucking mouth. He knew that's not what either of them wanted, but damn, she was good. No woman had ever taken him as deeply as Molly did. She worked at it, eventually taking his entire cock into her throat, holding him there as he jerked his hips, pulling desperately on her beautiful auburn hair. She liked that. The fact that she could deep throat him, knowing how much he liked it, could feel the throbbing need in him, and knowing he was about to cum. She wanted that, wanted the feel of his thick ejaculate pouring down her throat, the feel of him climaxing, knowing she had pleased him.

He made an effort to pull away from her sweetly sucking mouth. Jimmy wanted his pulsing cock inside her tight pussy. She said she was going to fuck him, wanted to fuck him, and he knew that wasn't going to happen with her throat muscles about to suck him dry. Releasing him, she smiled sweetly into his eyes. She knew what he was doing.

"Go ahead, I want you to cum in my mouth," she whispered, "We can fuck after. I'll have you hard again in no time, I promise. I want to feel you cum into my throat, I want to taste it. I want to feel it flowing into my stomach."

Her eyes still on his, she bent forward, retaking his pulsing member slowly between her ruby lips, her tongue dancing under the sensitive head, attacking the tiny opening , sucking hard as though gaining nourishment from the taste of him. He stroked her hair with his hands while his hips regained their thrusting. This time she moved with his thrusting, only taking a tiny portion of his urgently throbbing pole into her. Her hand grasped his cock, twisting, stroking gently, while her sweet mouth sucked firmly at the tip.

Suddenly, with a loud groan, Jimmy grasped the back of Molly's head, his hands grasping huge handfuls of her thick hair, rammed his cock deep into her throat, the tip spurting his thick ejaculate into her wildly sucking mouth. She grasped his ass-cheeks, pulling him tightly to her, swallowing his sticky cream. Molly needed this, wanted this, and most of all, loved this. She knew she must belong to this gentle but powerful man, no matter what the circumstances were. She didn't care. She was his to command for as long as he would have her. She continued to suck on his slowly deflating prick, reveling in the taste of him, sucking him clean before finally releasing her oral grip on him.

"I thought you'd never stop cuming. Good thing I didn't eat a big lunch today," she teased.

She got to her feet again, rubbing her naked body against him as she stood. Her hand went between his legs again, and she began to knead his balls, stroke his soft shaft.

"You are going to fuck me you know, very soon, very hard and very nasty. I want to feel that big cock in my stomach."

"I can't believe how incredible that was," he replied, stroking her face gently, "No one has ever done that to me before."

"I want you to fulfill your fantasies with me," she whispered. "Just don't beat me. I don't like pain very much."

"That would never be an option, Molly."

"Good, then I'm yours."

Molly grabbed his head and kissed him, hard, her tongue driving deep into his mouth, dueling with his, her hips grinding into him. She curled a leg around his thigh, locking him to her as she rubbed her mound against him, moaning out her fresh orgasm into his open mouth. She could feel him getting hard again, surprised it was happening so soon, happy that it was. He slipped a hand between them grasping his rapidly inflating prick, directing it to her dripping wet vagina, easily entering her. Molly squealed in delight as she felt him harden inside her. Suddenly, he grasped her firm ass cheeks in both hands, lifting her off of the floor. She wrapped both legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he rammed his stiff member deep into her wanton body. Molly's head jerked back, her long thick hair a fine mist fanning out as she ground and bounced on his skewering pole, groaning and panting. Never had a man satisfied her craving for rough, passion-filled sex like this man, and she wasn't about to let him merely cum in her mouth and leave her. Married or not, this was a keeper. She would be his mistress. Whatever it took to keep him. She didn't care, as long as she could feel him inside her like he was now, making her climax, making the silver and blue stars explode inside her tightly shut eyes, making her pussy throb as it never had before. She could feel her own juices dripping onto the thick carpeting, giving her a perverse thrill to think that the company president would be holding conferences, walking on her dried pussy juice. She climaxed again with a shriek, her fingernails raking his back.

Jimmy could feel her climax, amazed that he was able to satisfy her so easily. With his wife it took an hour, usually more, to get a half-hearted moan out of her, and the sex was boring. She usually bitched through the whole thing. Sometimes so much that he just gave up, rolled off of her and went to sleep, and that seem to please her more than the sex ever did. A quick glance at the clock told him that he and Molly had been together less than an hour and he knew she had climaxed more in that time than his wife had in their ten years of marriage. He was a man again.

Molly released her death grip on his waist, sliding down his torso to her knees, his hard flesh drawing a damp line up her stomach and then between her firm breasts. She captured his pulsing member, squeezing her breasts together with the palms of her hands, stroking him slowly, letting him watch the pink head of his cock appear and disappear between her ample bosoms.

"Would you like to put that someplace new?" she asked breathlessly.

"Like where?"

"Like, lie down on the floor and I'll show you. Unless of course you have a problem with fucking me in the ass."

Jimmy almost choked. That was another thing off limits with his wife. Nonnegotiable off limits. Don't even bother fantasizing about it nonnegotiable, and Molly wanted to do it.

"No, I don't have a problem doing that," he replied, hoping he didn't sound too anxious. Reluctantly, he pulled his shaft from between her breasts, stooped to kiss her sensuous lips and lay on the floor beside her. Molly grinned down at him and took his shaft in her hand as she straddled his hips.

"You're sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"Oh, hell yes," she replied, "My husband thinks it's disgusting, but I like it. A lot."

She lowered herself slowly onto his rigid meat, easing him back into her warm, soft pussy. She could feel the juices flowing again inside her, bathing his rigid cock, lubricating him. He throbbed inside her, she could almost feel the blood flowing through the big vein that kept him erect. As their hips met, she rocked back and forth on him, stimulating her hardened clitoris until she felt his fingers tighten around her thighs. Quickly she rose off of him and redirected his cock head to her puckered anus. Lowering herself onto him, Molly relaxed as much as she could, reveling in the feelings as he entered her. This was the part she liked most. The first feeling of invasion. She remembered having the same feelings the first time she had anal sex in college on a dare. One of her sorority sisters dared her to do it, and then picked out the guy for her. It turned out that the "sister" didn't really like Molly very much and picked out the guy with the biggest cock she knew of to be the one to do her. Molly became the guy's anal whore for the rest of the term.

"Oh yes! Oh hell yes!" she breathed as his hardness slipped slowly into her. When her firm bottom finally met his hips she sighed and leaned back, grabbing his knees. She ground her ass onto him as though trying to take even more of his hard cock into her wanton body. "This feels so good! Fuck me Jimmy, fuck my ass 'till you cum inside me!"

She began to bounce up and down on him, their bodies slapping together. He began to return her thrusts in earnest, ramming his hard pole deep into her eager hole as she moaned in ecstasy, urging him on, demanding to feel his cock in her throat. Again and again Molly would sit still on his thighs, and then begin squirming, wriggling her ass on his hips, rocking back and forth, before rising off of him until only the bulbous tip of his cock remained inside her.

"Do you like me?" she asked, "Do you like fucking my ass, Jimmy? You're never going to forget me are you? You're never going to forget fucking my ass, are you?" Her voice was ragged, breathless.

"Never! Your ass is so sweet. So tight, so good! Want to fuck it every day!" he replied, though his replies were little more than animal-like grunts. He grasped at her bouncing breasts, capturing them in his hands, squeezing the firm mounds of flesh, pulling her down to him, ramming his hardness deep into her willing body again and again. He could feel her urgency now, feel her shiver in anticipation.

She was close to another violent climax. So very close. Oh yes, just a few more strokes of that beautiful stabbing pole in her demanding ass and she would swim to the land of blue and silver stars. She could feel the warmth spreading throughout her lower body and she gripped his legs tighter, rammed herself hard onto his thighs and screamed her release. Jim's hands tightened on her breasts, his hips thrust up as he felt his own climax begin, the stream of thick ejaculate fairly exploding into her sucking anus. Molly could feel the throbbing pole in her ass suddenly swell, felt the stream of cum shooting deep into her. She imagined she could taste it in the back of her throat. She shuddered as he continued to thrust into her, her orgasms coming one after another until she could no longer count them.

It was several minutes before either of them could catch their breaths enough to speak. With her ass closed tightly around his cock, holding the blood supply there, he remained fairly hard inside her.

"Damn, that was good," she rasped into his ear, "What say we do it again?"

"I think twice is my limit."

Her voice was husky, sexy, hypnotic. Her hands played over his body as she spoke, cajoling him, begging him to please her, needing him. Her tongue just touching his ear. He could feel her breath on his face like the touch of a wraith. She made him feel her need.

"I doubt it, big boy. Doesn't my ass feel good? Soft inside, warm, slippery from your cum? Are you sure you can't still fuck that nice warm hole? I want you to. I want you to fuck me again until I squeal. Make me climax again, Jimmy. I need you to make me climax again. It feels so good when you make me cum." As she whispered her needs into his ear, Molly clenched and released his cock with her sphincter muscles, milking his pole, bringing him back to hardness despite himself, until finally he was able to fulfill her demands, fucking her again until she climaxed with a scream of wanton lust.

They had spent two hours together, but to Molly it felt like an instant, an instant in time that she never wanted to end. They kissed deeply before they dressed to leave the room, he stroked her body, feeling the softness of her as though wanting to remember every curve.

"Come home with me, spend the night," she begged.

"You know I can't."

"Do it anyway, I promise to make it worth your while."

"I'm sure you could, Molly, but I still have a situation..."

"Leave her. Leave her and come home with me."

"Molly..."

"Never mind, I'm sorry Jimmy. I have no right to ask you to do that. All I wanted was a night of hot, nasty sex, and I got that. Forget I said anything."

"For what it's worth, a guy could fall in love with you pretty easily, you know. It wouldn't take long." He held her face in his hands as he spoke .

"Love is vastly overrated," she replied, "How about if I just become your mistress? You don't have to buy me a car or anything, I just want to be able to have you for sex.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

It's a can't lose proposition for you, and I get what I want too."

"You're sure you want to do that?"

"Sure. You're the best I've ever had. My husband has never made me climax, not in five years of marriage. A woman has needs too, you know, and it seems as though neither of us is getting what we want at home. I'll be your work mistress."

The next afternoon, Molly wore a tiny skirt with the tightest blouse she owned to work. She knew Jimmy couldn't allow that on the production floor, so she wore it long enough for him to get a good look at her and then went to change. She could see him watching her through the window of his office, pleased with the look he gave her. Neither of them noticed that the other employees were watching too, especially the other women in the plant. It didn't take a genius to figure out that something was going on between them, and it didn't take very long before jealousy began to rear its ugly head. Molly and Jim began staying after the others left almost every night. Word got around. Everyone knew. Comments began to show up on the walls of the women's restroom, none of them very complimentary to Molly. The word "whore" got used a lot. At first, Molly didn't pay much attention to it, didn't care as long as she had Jimmy's attention. She was beginning to seriously fall in love with him, and he with her. The sex was incredible, the best either of them had ever had. He told her he loved her. She said she loved him too. They were both in trouble. They just didn't know it yet.

"Hey whore! You getting a raise from your man that we aren't getting? That's the rumor you know," asked Maria, a pretty Latina girl who also had her eye on Jimmy but was too shy to tell him to his face.

"I get the same lousy paycheck you do, bitch!" Molly shot back.

"Maybe, but you get other benefits too, eh?" and she ground her hips in the air, legs spread.

There was no mistaking the meaning. Molly's face turned a bright crimson as she realized the level of jealousy in the other woman, and the realization that everyone knew. She had become the boss's whore. Not that it bothered her to be Jimmy's whore, but to be seen as his whore by everyone else, well that wasn't good. Especially not for him. She had no other choice, she had to quit. The result, of course, was welfare, and she didn't like that prospect one damn bit. It would have to do until another job came along. Her skill level wasn't the best for the world of work, but she did have a desire for nursing, and some college time so maybe going back to school to finish that degree would be the best decision she could make. If she went away she'd lose him for sure, and as the days and weeks had progressed, they found themselves more and more in love. She made some discrete inquiries, found out his address and suddenly quit.

The doorbell rang at 8:30AM. Jimmy threw on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and answered the door. He usually slept till nine.

"Hi," said Molly sheepishly when he opened the door. "I missed you."

He was stunned. He was sure he would never see her again.

"Come in."

The door was hardly closed behind her before they were in each other's arms, the fire of their lust roaring as it had in the conference room. Within minutes they were naked. Jimmy scooped her into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock found its place inside her demanding body. Locked together, he walked them both to the bedroom and gently eased her onto the bed.

"I can't believe you did that!" she exclaimed.

"I can't believe you came here."

"I knew your wife would be at work. I know this is wrong, but I love you. I can't help it. I needed to see you, to touch you, to make love to you. You make me feel alive."

"I thought you were gone forever. I can't believe how much I love you Molly."

 

 

After she quit her job because of the talk, and the veiled threats on the shop floor, Molly couldn't just give up her love for Jimmy, her former boss. They had spent other nights together after their first time in the conference room and each time seemed to be better than the last. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. She lay awake nights thinking of him, remembering his touch, reliving the feel of him buried in her demanding body. She wasn't sure if it was a matter of wanting the hot, lusty sex they had shared or if it was true love. Frankly, she didn't care. All she knew was that she wanted to be with him again. Needed to see his face, the love in his eyes, feel his touch on her body.

This was insane. She was still a married woman, he was a married man. It was true she had started divorce proceedings, but the final decree was a ways off. He had done nothing of the kind. She had become his mistress, plain and simple, and she didn't mind that. She hadn't yet met up with his wife, and frankly didn't want to. From the way he had described her she could be a problem. Big problem, maybe. One she didn't want to deal with just now. All she wanted was for him to make her climax again, and again, and again, just like he did before. It was something her drunken husband had been unable to do, despite being hung like a horse. The man was useless in bed. Jimmy could go at her for only a short time and make her climax until she ran out of breath, make her mind scream out in lust for him. God, she wanted him bad.

Desperate for him, she had called him at work and they talked on the phone for much too long. Molly tried to get Jimmy to let his assistant take over his duties long enough for him to come to her house. In her sexiest voice she had described the baby-doll nighties she wore, or that she was naked and thinking about him in the nastiest kind of way, letting him know in no uncertain terms what she wanted from him. He would have none of it. He couldn't leave work. It was his job to run the place, not his assistant's. He thought he was dedicated. It didn't occur to him that while he was on the phone with her, the assistant was doing his job, and everyone knew it. The talk continued as though she were still there.

Molly put on a pair of jeans and a frilly blouse, not wanting to call attention to herself if a neighbor should be watching, left her car around the block, walked to his door, and casually rang his doorbell, her heart pounding in her chest. It was early morning and she knew his wife would be at work. They had all the time they needed. She could feel the wetness beginning between her legs even before he opened the door.

His dark hair was tousled, he wore a T-shirt and pair of jeans that looked like he had just thrown them on to answer the door. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed. He looked so sexy that way, Molly wanted to fuck him right there on the front step, screw what the neighbors thought.

Twenty minutes later Molly was sitting on his hips, his beautiful cock rammed to the hilt in her warm pussy while she moaned out the first of what she knew would be many orgasms. Jimmy's hands cupped her breasts, feeling her hardened nipples throb in his palms while she rocked back and forth on his hard prick. He loved the look on her face when she climaxed, that look of exquisite lust. He felt like a man again when he was with her. She seemed to truly enjoy the way they made love, not like his wife who only seemed to endure the ordeal. Molly liked sex, and she made sure he knew it.

"Come here," he ordered, pulling her hips toward his head, "I want to taste you."

She crawled up his body, tucking her shapely legs under his shoulders and lowered her dripping cunt onto his mouth. Red faced, she smiled a weird kind of smile as his tongue flicked at her clit. Her body trembled at his gentle touch and she purred like a contented kitten.

"Mmmmmm!" he moaned as his tongue drove deep into her lucious mound, sucking the warm juices from her throbbing cunt. Her fingers gripped the rail of the bed's headboard to keep herself steady while she ground her hips onto his face.

Molly grasped his head between her hands, pulling his mouth closer to her hungry nest. Again her body stiffened with another orgasm, and then another. She shuddered uncontrollably as the spasms of ecstasy tore through her. Again and again she climaxed, the waves of pleasure rolling from her overheated pussy to her brain and down to her curling toes while his tongue did its magic on her. Just when she thought she couldn't climax any more, another wave tore through her pussy and she shrieked in ecstasy. Suddenly, he pushed at her hips. Molly rose off of him and struggled, weak legged, to turn around, again lowering her wet mound onto his tongue while she wrapped her arms around his legs and bent to engulf his throbbing cock in her warm mouth. With one hand she stroked his slippery cock while her tongue licked at the tiny opening. She could feel him moan at her ministrations, felt the vibrations on her clitoris. His mouth covered her slit as he sucked the sweet juices from her writhing body, his tongue dancing at her hardened pleasure bud. Molly rocked her hips back and forth, grinding herself onto the mouth that gave her such exquisite pleasure. Her breasts rubbed across his legs as she moved, the friction hardening her nipples. She felt his hips begin to rise, thrusting his throbbing member further into her sucking mouth, retreating, thrusting again, deeper, fucking her mouth, probing for her throat. Molly groaned as Jimmy's smooth pole found its way into her tender throat. She followed his hips, holding his cock deep in her mouth, her tongue licking at his ball sack. She could feel his tongue buried deep in her vagina as though he were trying to lick at her womb. Once again the stars began to explode in her head while wave after wave of orgasms coursed through her pleasure wracked body.

Jimmy's thrusts began to increase, and Molly knew he was about to climax, wanted him to, wanted to feel him explode inside her. His cock swelled, throbbing harder now and he thrust deep into her sucking mouth, one hand pushing at her head, urging her to take him deeper while the other pulled at the small of her back, pulling her musky pussy ever tighter onto his mouth. His explosion began, the thick liquid spurting deep into her sucking throat. Molly backed away, despite his pressure on her head, wanting to taste his cum, to savor this offering to her body. His thrusting became more violent now as he emptied himself into her willing mouth, his fingers gripping her firm ass cheek, the other filled with her sweat-wetted hair. Molly's legs splayed open further, her back arched, the full weight of her lower body resting on Jimmy's face, his tongue licking at the walls of her vaginal cavity as she climaxed yet again, filling his mouth with her sweet essence.

The two lay together as they were for several minutes, Molly sucking happily on his slowly deflating cock, while Jimmy continued to lick at his lover's thoroughly soaked vagina, touching her clit often, eliciting a squeal from her as a dozen mini-orgasms erupted from her pleasure soaked body.

"Damn, that was good," he said quietly, as if her pussy would actually answer him back, thanking him for all of his work.

"Yes it was," agreed Molly, "I've never climaxed so hard, or so often." At least that's what he thought she said. It was hard to tell with her mouth still filled with his cock. "How long do you think before we can do it again?"

"It depends on how long you want to keep doing that," he replied stroking her head again while she continued to suck gently at the head of his pole.

"Mmmm," she replied, sucking him fully into her mouth again with an exaggerated slurp.

"That's nice," he breathed, thrusting his hips gently toward her. "Only this time I want to put it here," he said, flicking his tongue between the folds of her cunt.

"Mmmmm. Please do," she replied, "I'd like that. A lot."

Her mouth engulfed him again, tongue running the length of his hardening member, her teeth just grazing the shaft, teasing the inflating thing in her warm oral cavity, her fingers teasing his sack.

"Nice and hard," she murmured, "Nice and hard for my pussy. That's where you want to go, isn't it? Deep inside my nice warm, wet, cunt," she said, kissing the tip, stroking the smooth shaft with her fingers.

She could feel Jimmy's stomach muscles flutter with desire as he began to thrust again in time with her strokes. Slowly she allowed him to once again penetrate her lips while she gently blew a jet of breath over the pink cock head.

"Make me wet again, Jimmy," she urged, lowering her hips back onto his accommodating mouth. Without hesitation, and with a moan of delight, his tongue returned to the succulent, naked pussy. Sucking once again on the sweet nectar of her pulsing body.

Within minutes his cock was once again the stiff rod of lust, ready to penetrate Molly's canal. She lifted her head for a peek at her handiwork, his wet, stiff pole throbbing in anticipation of her. Blowing a jet of air on the head of it again, she opened her lips wide and slowly engulfed him into her throat, her nose crushed by his abdomen, holding him, licking at the shaft as he thrust upwards at her pleasure-giving mouth. He knew that if he let her go much further he would explode in her mouth again, robbing him of the pleasure of her beautiful pussy.

He gently pushed her away, moaning his pleasure as she released his cock, letting it slide from her mouth as she sucked hard on him. He wrapped his arms around her hips and rolled them both over on the big bed, moving to face her, taking her in his arms again as Molly spread her legs apart. Jimmy's lips covered hers, his tongue driving deep into her mouth, hers into his while his cock eased slowly, deliciously into her quivering vagina. There was no fumbling of hands, no uneasy searching for the right spot. Their bodies met and melded naturally as though they had been meant for each other. He could feel the delicious, firm, warmth of her tight cunt. It seemed as though she were sucking his cock into her with that beautiful pussy. He never wanted to leave that place.

"Oh god, you feel so good, Molly. I could get lost inside of you!" he breathed.

"Stay inside of me forever. I love you so much."

Molly's hips began to thrust hard at his, as though she were trying to make him cum quickly, grinding at him, her legs wrapping around his thighs.

"Not so hard my love," he chided, "Make it last. Feel it inside of you, concentrate on the feelings. I want you to climax."

"I want you to," she returned.

"You don't need to worry about me. That's going to happen no matter what. I want you to climax before I do."

"Why should you care?"

"Because I love you, and that's what I want for you."

Molly could hardly believe her ears. A man who actually gave a crap about her feelings, who put her desires before his, who cared if she ever had an orgasm or not. Her soon to be ex-husband had never cared, hadn't even asked if she had ever climaxed. Couldn't have cared less for her satisfaction. He didn't care on the last day of high school when he pushed her against the brick wall of the school, her skirt above her waist and jammed his big, hard cock into her until he got off inside her, and still didn't care now that they were married.

Here was a man almost twenty years older than she was, slowly, exquisitely stroking her throbbing pussy, kissing her lips tenderly, telling her how beautiful she was, urging her to climax before he did. She wasn't sure what she had done to deserve him, but she knew her life would never be the same. Knew that no matter what it took, she would have him for herself. She loved him that much, and she knew she always would. Every man she would ever be with would be compared to him, and many would fall short. All these thing raced through her mind while she concentrated on the feeling of his rock hard cock drilling deep into her willing body, until the first stirrings of climax began to race through her. Molly thrust her hips hard against him, her legs clutching his thighs, arms wrapped tightly around his naked back, her fingers raking his flesh. Her breath came in short, sharp gasps while the stars exploded behind tightly shut eyes. She could feel his cock swell inside her, knew he was about to cum too, wanted them to cum together, to share the bliss of pleasure.

"Oh god, yes! Oh godddd yessss! Ohhhhhh!" Molly grunted, feeling the first powerful spurts of his semen shooting deep into her womb. She grasped his head, her mouth finding his, their tongues wrestling while his hips ground savagely into her, the climax building in both of them, threatening to meld their bodies into one writhing mass of lust filled pleasure. The orgasms came one after another for Molly, piling on top of each other, each as powerful as the last until she knew she couldn't take much more and remain sane. With one last powerful, grinding thrust, Jimmy was done. Drained, he could feel her vaginal walls still sucking at his slowly deflating cock, felt the last of his seed being pulled from his shaft into her sweating body. The feeling was glorious. For both of them.

He hauled himself onto his elbows, taking his weight off of her, their hips still locked together. Jimmy looked into her eyes and watched her smile.

"How old did you say you were?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Forty. Old enough to be your daddy, almost. Why?"

"I thought men were supposed to lose their sexuality as they aged. It seems to me that you just get better with age. That was the most amazing sex I've ever had."

"I don't think we're done yet," he said simply, feeling his cock begin to harden again inside her still throbbing pussy.

"You're kidding," she breathed, feeling him begin to swell.

"That never happens. It just proves how good you really are," he said, his lips returning to hers. Her mouth tasted so good. His hands reached over her body, cupping her firm breasts and he fed the tip of one of them to his lips, suckling at her. There was no part of her beautiful body that he didn't want to explore carefully. He rose to his knees, pulling his stiff shaft from her cum soaked vagina. Grasping her legs, he urged her onto all fours. Grasping her breasts from behind her, he slid his cock back into her slippery pussy and began gently stroking her again. His hands slid down her body, massaging her back as he fucked her, stroking her thighs, and legs, sliding around her hips to find her pulsing clit, touching it gently, flicking at it while she sighed low in her throat. Bending over her, he kissed her back and neck, smelling the sweet scent of her hair. Suddenly, Molly's legs shot out from under her and she fell to the bed, pulling away from him, climaxing yet again, groaning, shaking. Robbed of the sweet pussy, Jimmy spread her beautiful twin globes apart, admiring the dark hole that was revealed.

"Do it!" she breathed, I want to feel you in my ass again.

With no further urging, Jimmy fitted his slippery cock to the puckered hole and carefully leaned forward. Her dark hole flowered open as the pressure increased, and with a contented sigh, Molly arched her ass up to meet him, engulfing his hardness while he leaned further, easing his pole deeper into her body, the incredible tightness of her ass raising his lust for her. When their bodies met, Molly squeezed her sphincter, clamping him tightly to her.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she groaned through clenched teeth, her fingers clutching at the sheets.

Never willing to turn down the request of a beautiful woman, Jimmy grasped her hips as he leaned back and watched with some fascination as her anal flesh was pushed in and pulled out as he thrust in and out of her with tiny strokes, loosening her sweet ass.

"Pleeeease!" she begged.

Tightening his grip on her thighs, Jimmy began fucking her tight hole harder, working her ass with long sensuous out-strokes and hard thrusts as he re-entered her, their bodies slapping together as they met, her beautiful breasts swinging, just grazing the smooth sheets with every stroke. Sweat began to form on her smooth back and she began to moan loudly while he grunted with each stroke of his hardened cock. Her ass was so beautifully tight, engulfing him, drawing him into her once again. He could feel her membrane being pushed aside as he skewered that sweet hole, stimulating his lust engorged staff, each stroke more sensuous than the last. In his mind he could see his cock spurting cum deep into her bowels and that became the driving picture in his head. Filling this beautiful woman's demanding body with his sticky cum.

Molly lowered her head onto her hands, her mind concentrating on the feelings in her clit. Each thrust in her ass seemed to trigger a jolt of electricity in her sensitive bud. If he kept this up, she would climax. Urgent moans escaped her throat as he thrust into her.

Deep throated animal sounds began from Jimmy's very soul, his gentle out-thrusts giving way to a violent onslaught of her cock engulfing hole. With one last desperate thrust, his balls emptied their load of milky white semen into Molly's throbbing ass while he ground his hips tightly into her firm buttocks, jamming into her as hard as he could, as though he could jam his very balls into her tight hole.

He stayed inside her for a long time, her ass milking his load of cum from him, squeezing him tightly, keeping him hard, her clit still throbbing while he continued to grind his hips into her. Just a little while longer, just a little more and she would...

"Oh god, yesssss! she groaned into the sheets, as the orgasm suddenly exploded through her. Her legs shot out behind her and she collapsed onto the bed, her hand between her thighs, a finger deep in her pulsing cunt, trembling like a frightened rabbit. Jimmy's cock pulled out of her ravaged ass with a wet pop, a trail of his cum following, trickling between her legs.

Molly lay on the bed for some time, catching her breath, hearing Jimmy doing the same. She felt his hands on her ass, then his lips kissing her firm globes, tongue lapping at the small of her back.

"That was so fantastic, Molly," he said, laying next to her, their faces close together.

"Yes it was," she agreed, her lips in a very satisfied smile, her bright eyes shining. "We'll have to do it again sometime. But unless I miss my guess, it's time for me to get the hell out of here so you can get ready for work."

"Oh crap!" he exclaimed, looking at the clock. "We've been at this for four hours!" He was going to have to hustle if he was going to get ready for work, and clean up the evidence before he left the house. Molly threw on her clothes, kissed him deeply and slid out door. He barely made it.

* * * * *

Those who read the first part of this story and hoped Jimmy and Molly would live happily ever after are to be disappointed. The affair had cost Jimmy his job. They continued to see each other for almost two years as often as possible, sometimes long into the night, for you see, his wife knew of the affair and fought hard to win Jimmy back. She caught the two in bed together, threatened to kill Molly, confronted the frightened woman in her own home and did what she could to force an end to their affair. Ultimately, it worked. Sort of. Molly found a substitute for Jimmy and married him after her divorce had become final. Jimmy promised to leave them alone. She was fine for a while, trying hard to forget him, until he sent them a Christmas card one year. Jimmy couldn't keep his promise. He loved her too much. All the memories of their love came flooding back to her and it was the end of her marriage. They saw each other again and the flame rekindled until she decided that her only choice was to move away for good and go back to school.

The damn fool, found out her address after a couple of years and began writing to her, which almost cost her the third marriage. She came back to see him and they spent time together one night. She stopped writing to him after that, and he never heard from her again.

Deep in his heart he still loves her, thinks of her often hoping she is all right. Remembering. Ever remembering. Until he learns she is dead, and then he grieves.

NOTE: This story is loosely based on autobiographical fact, which makes it difficult to write about. The actual facts are painful to dredge up, and even more painful to put to print. I've gone as far as I can with this for now. If you, the readers, request it, I'll do the best I can to finish the story. Feedback will determine whether I finish it or not.

 

Published 
Written by WickedDrX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments