Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Obsessions Abound - Part 1 of 3

"Things escalate quickly when my obsession is thrown in my face."

11
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

John's Story

===

It was a dangerous obsession, to be sure.

I have always had a fascination with breasts, maybe starting even before I found my first adult magazine as a teenager. The seemingly endless variety has always drawn my attention. There is no such thing as a 'perfect breast' to me. They are all perfect, although I prefer the ones I am allowed to worship in person.

This new obsession goes beyond that, and I'm still hoping it won't get me in trouble.

It all started with a trip to the restroom, although parts of it had been falling into place for over a year. I work for a small family-owned manufacturing company, and about a year ago, the owner hired one of his nieces to take over the IT department.

I have been friends with the owner's son, Tim, since grade school. I first met Tim's cousin when he and I were just graduating from high school. She was three years old at the time. I'm certain I didn't pay any attention to her then, and I barely noticed her a dozen years later when she came to work at the company for a summer. At that time, she was a lanky teenager looking for easy spending money.

Not quite twenty years have passed since then, and now my buddy runs the company, although his dad still putters around the place. I run the engineering department. Tim and I both were worried when his dad hired Tina to run the IT department. I think we were both worried that she was still a lanky teenager.

Somewhere along the line, she grew into a shapely thirty-three-year-old woman with a sharp wit and a wicked level of intelligence. There were several areas where the computers and software we were using were holding us back, and she quickly brought about some great improvements.

I would have to say that her intelligence is one of the best things I notice when I am working with her. My praise could almost end there if it weren't for the blouses she wore when she first started. She is stylish and professional, but she tended to wear blouses that were tight across her ample bust line.

There would be nice gaps to allow quick glimpses of her bra. I'm sure she caught me peeking, and I'm not the only one. I'm almost certain that she did it on purpose, just to play the game of seeing who she could catch.

Given my fascination with breasts, it was a fun game, but it never went beyond that. She was newly married, and then she got pregnant, and she started wearing more conservative clothes after that. There had never been any chance that I would have gotten in trouble.

I was pushed even further away from getting in trouble when Tim invited my wife and I to a family holiday gathering. My wife found out that Tina's marriage had been short-lived, and she offered Tina any help she needed. Tina gave us each a big hug and asked me if I was willing to be the big brother she had never had. With my wife's blessing, I returned the hug, and agreed to be there for her.

That favor was never called in. Tina's family pulled together and helped her get through her pregnancy and the first several months afterwards. At work, Tina seemed to be doing a fine job of balancing things to be a single mother.

And then came that fateful trip to the restroom.

The urge to go sort of snuck up on me, and the need for relief was urgent. We have a tiny one stall restroom by engineering, but it always smells funny in there. I headed out to the factory floor restroom on general principle. My timing was bad. It was right at break time, and all of the stalls were full. I made a snap decision and went to the visitors' restroom near the lobby.

As I took care of business, I couldn't help but notice that I was hearing voices through the vent. The vent connects to a women's restroom that we teasingly call the 'Women's Lounge'. In addition to a regular restroom, there is a sitting room with a couch. I don't think there is a TV, but whenever one of our female coworkers disappears for a while, we tease that she is probably watching soap operas in the lounge.

I wasn't really listening, but one of them was complaining about how she would start to feel uncomfortable. She compared the feeling to having a full bladder. When she said "nipple", she had my full attention.

It only took me a moment to realize that it was Tina. She went on to say that the relief of having her daughter feed when her breasts were that full was better than the relief of relieving a full bladder. Both women giggled about that, and then Tina said something that I wish I hadn't heard.

"I don't know if this is normal or not," she said, "but my breasts are more sensitive than they've ever been. Most of the time, I have to fight to keep from cumming from the sensations in my nipples!"

"It wasn't like that for me, but I've heard of that happening," the other woman said.

"Maybe it's a good thing that Gary left me," Tina said. "He always loved how big my nipples were before. You should see how big they are now! He wouldn't have been able to keep his hands off of them, and he would have kept me cumming all the time. I don't know, but I don't think that would have been good for my daughter!"

Maybe they kept talking after that, but I didn't hear them. My mind was focused on one image: big sensitive nipples. Tina had nice D-cup breasts, and they were probably a bit larger at the moment. How big were her nipples that she thought they were big? How much bigger were they now? I had to find out!

I knew that it became an obsession. I knew that it was a dangerous one. I could easily lose my job in pursuing it. I still had to find out.

I took great care not to change anything of my work habits. I didn't spend any more or any less time working with Tina on projects. I hadn't paid any special attention to her breasts before that day, and I made sure I didn't act any differently as I worked to appease my obsession.

I thought about putting a camera in the women's restroom. I thought about putting a camera in Tina's house. If either was discovered, bad things would have happened.

I felt more confident about spying on her phone and her computer. I spent weeks writing and perfecting a hidden phone app, and then it took a couple more weeks before I had an opportunity to sneak it into her phone. I spent weeks writing a computer program to hide on her computer.

I was mostly disappointed with my results. I ended up with copies of every photo she had, and passwords to anything or any place that she used a password. I was fairly sure that people her age were into naked selfies. Apparently, she wasn't.

The only naughty picture I found was hidden on her home laptop in a password-protected folder. It was a picture of her with a cock, balls deep in her throat. It made me smile, but you couldn't even tell if she was naked, and there was no evidence of her breasts. I needed to find more.

Then I had a scare that almost cured my obsession.

I had tested the phone app on my own phone. After I had made sure that it worked and that it stayed hidden, I had deleted it from my phone. I followed up with a second utility to wipe that memory clean. There was no chance anyone would find it on my phone and link me to the app in Tina's phone.

My phone was sitting on my desk, and I saw it turn on for about a half a second for no reason. I thought that was odd, so later, I ran some tests on it. I was shocked to see my app was installed and running again. I was even more shocked to see that the app had been modified. I had no idea where my pictures and documents were being sent. Not only that, but it was modified to turn on and record several seconds of video every once in a while. Someone was spying on me!

I hate when I do something and then realize after the fact that I had made a mistake. I didn't even think as I quickly deleted the app from my phone and then double wiped the memory. After there was no chance of recovering the program, I realized I should have backed it up and then analyzed it to see where the files were going. I knew it was a mistake, and I was afraid of the consequences.

I left work that Friday wondering if I was going to have a job on Monday. There were really only two people who could have bugged my phone. Tina might have found the app on her phone and turned it around on me. The other person is my top mechanical engineer, Bruce. He might have found my original code and put it to use. If it were Tina, she was likely to have me fired. If it was Bruce, he would probably blackmail me, and end up with my job. It was going to be a long weekend.

kendra_channel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendra_channel

My mind was still very troubled when I got a phone call on Saturday. I prayed that it was the Service Manager calling about service issues. It was and he was. One of our customers had a broken machine, and they needed a part programmed immediately. The engineer that should have been called had a good reason that he couldn't do it, so they were hoping I could go in and program the part.

I realized how out of sorts my mind was when I got to the office. I had forgotten my keys for the front door. I had to drive around to the back of the building and use my swipe card at a little-known utility entrance to get in.

I got the part from the stockroom and programmed it. I got the necessary paperwork from a printer in shipping and almost boxed up the part. I remembered that I needed to throw a battery in the box, and I needed another form for the battery. I headed up into the offices to find the form.

When I got there, I had to pause for a moment. There was a light on in an office that shouldn't have had a light. One of the aunts used to be in charge of accounting, and she had her own separate office. After she retired, the office was given to Personnel, and they have a couple of computers in there. No one should have been in that office. Whoever it was probably didn't belong in the building.

With some trepidation, I snuck up to the door. There was an odd whirring noise coming from the room. I stood there for a bit, trying to decide what the noise was. Suddenly, there was a soft feminine gasp and a moan. Like a moth drawn to a flame, I couldn't stop from leaning forward to look.

It was Tina, and she was too engrossed in what she was doing to see me step into the office. I was drawn in by the sight of her bare breasts and distended nipples. She was holding a breast pump to her left nipple, and her other hand was caressing and massaging the same breast. Her body was trembling uncontrollably and her eyes were glued to a picture on the screen in front of her.

I gasped at the content of the picture, and she turned to look at me in surprise. I couldn't tear my eyes from the picture. It was one of my personal favorites, and to the best of my knowledge, only one copy should have existed. That copy was in an external drive that I rarely used, in a password-protected folder. If Tina had managed to hack my computers enough to get that picture, I was screwed.

My wife took the picture, but you wouldn't be able to tell. I am standing naked in the picture, with my hard cock jutting out in front of me. Our friend Linda is kneeling in front of me and staring at the camera with a mischievous look in her eyes. She is naked as well, but the focal point of the shot is her huge smile with her teeth set into the side of my cock. The angle of the shot makes my cock look impossibly large, longer than her head is wide.

I finally tore my eyes from the screen, just in time to see Tina pull the pump away. As she set it aside, her other hand slid up and pinched the nipple. My mind came unhinged when she moaned and said, "Please!"

I suppose I should have clarified what she was asking for. I can't tell you if I raced around the desk, or if maybe I vaulted over it. I know what I needed, and nothing was going to stop me from having her breast in my mouth. She squealed in delight when my teeth caught her large nipple, and then she growled in pleasure when I grabbed the breast with both hands.

Somehow, I was startled when sweet fluids squirted out into my mouth, but I continued my assault anyways. Weeks of building pressure exploded and I assaulted and caressed and made passionate love to her breast. She moaned and clutched my head and cried out as her body started to shake. As her orgasm peaked and waned, I slowed down and basked in the glow of her warm breast against my face. I slowly managed to lift my eyes to hers to see how much trouble I was in.

"I wanted to go first," she said in a mockingly stern voice. "Stand up," she commanded, and I stood.

Her eyes remained stern as her hands found the front of my pants. Suddenly I was kicking my pants away and I was naked from the waist down. Her eyes finally dropped away from mine as her hands enfolded my hard shaft. She groaned and slid from the chair onto her knees. We both groaned as she swallowed me whole.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm..." she moaned in approval as she aggressively teased my cock against the back of her throat. Her head started bobbing as her tongue assaulted me. Her eyes had tears pouring from them as she looked up to me.

"Tina," I warned her in response to her pleading eyes. Her eyes insisted, and suddenly I was filling her mouth. She cried out as her eyes snapped shut and she turned her full attention to drawing out every ounce of pleasure she could get from my cock. It took every bit of my willpower to keep my knees from buckling.

Neither of us spoke as it ended. She hugged me tightly around the waist and I caressed her neck and shoulders. Even as her grip eased, I continued to caress.

"Please," she pleaded quietly as she pushed me away. I could hear the pain and sadness in her voice, and I was worried that I had hurt her.

There was an edge of pain, and worry in her eyes as she looked up at me. Her eyes flicked to the desk and then back to mine as she moved to sit in her chair again.

"I need to go dump that and then do the other one," she tried to explain. "It's starting to hurt."

"You're going to dump it?" A horrible notion attached itself to my obsession. All I needed was one word from her.

"There's plenty at home for my daughter," she nearly cried. "Please!"

Instead of stepping back and letting her do as she wished, I dropped to my knees again. She watched in amazement as I gently lifted her other breast to my lips and started to nurse.

Her eyes rolled closed as pressure gave way to pleasure. She started to moan as I started caressing and kneading her breast. Her body started to tremble as I tried to suck as much of her flesh into my mouth as I could. When I couldn't get any more in, my teeth latched on to what I had, and she started to cum.

I laughed and sucked and nibbled and slurped and teased her as orgasm peaked. She tried to pull away, and I let her breast slide from my mouth until I only had the nipple. She cooed as I continued to suckle the pressure away.

"How can you even like that?" she half teased with a smile.

My answer was to race up and kiss her. Her tongue met mine and she moaned as we shared her flavor. She had a naughty smile for me when the kiss ended.

"Bring your cock up here so I can get it hard again," she demanded. "I want to get it wet with those flavors and taste it again!"

"I'm not done with your breasts," I suggested as I stood up.

She watched in amazement as I pressed her breasts together and thrust my cock into her cleavage. Her eyes rolled shut again as I pinched both of her nipples and sprayed her milk onto my cock. At the same time, I started thrusting harder and pressing her breasts together.

"Pinch harder," she begged as her body started to shake.

She grabbed my balls and pulled my cock higher between her breasts. She caught my cock with her tongue and she started slurping on it at the top of each stroke. She cried out and started cumming hard. She gave my balls a squeeze and I started pumping my cum into her mouth. She gripped tighter and pulled me in deep. She didn't miss a drop.

We ended up with her hugging me tight again as I caressed her neck and shoulders. I wasn't nearly as worried as I had been the first time. My obsession was appeased, and she seemed happy. I slowly let my mind slide towards figuring out how to gracefully let things come to an end.

Tina let me rub her shoulders for a couple more minutes before she finally took a deep breath and pushed away. I wasn't at all prepared for her question.

"So, how good are you at keeping secrets?"

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments