Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Obsessions Abound - Part 3 of 3 plus Epilogue

"Things escalate quickly when our obsessions explode. Of course there are consequences."

9
8 Comments 8
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Tina's Revelation

===

His body stiffened up as he gasped, "What?"

I sat back so I could see his reaction. He was truly shocked by my question.

"Someone is manipulating files on the network to pull funds out of the company," I explained. "It's ingenious how every financial transaction has added line items that are then nulled out. The reports end up showing nothing out of place, but the nulled out money can't be traced."

"What do you mean 'nulled out'?"

I could see that he was innocent, and I knew right away that I could trust him. I decided to tell him everything. I started with an example that he could follow. Bruce is a sales engineer who used to work for John.

"If we look at something like Bruce's travel expenses for last week, you will see that he has two hotel bills for the same amount. A third line item then nullifies the second one, so the overall report shows the correct figures. Somehow, the added line goes somewhere, and the third line pays out actual money, just not to Bruce."

The concept didn't seem that difficult, and I'm sure I explained it clearly enough, but John looked completely confused.

"What do you mean, 'Bruce's travel expenses'?" he asked.

I am sure I looked stunned. I've always thought that John was smart. How could he be confused by such a simple thing? He saw the look and shook his head, denying his ignorance.

"Bruce doesn't travel," he explained simply. I continued to stare at him. His eyebrow quirked up.

"Bruce Sexton?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Bruce is a mechanical engineer, and I practically have to threaten him to get him out to the shop floor. There's no chance in hell that he would go in the field."

It was my turn to shake my head.

"Bruce was transferred to sales over a year ago. He visits at least three customers a week. I've seen the expense and travel reports."

I stood to climb off his lap, and for a moment we were distracted. My breasts had leaked and created a bit of a puddle between us, and as I stood, it quickly dripped down his chest. We both smiled at the incongruity of our nakedness and our discussion. I couldn't stop myself from lapping up the drips, and then kissing him. He took a shuddering breath as his hand slid up to tweak my nipple. I knew we were going to go another round as soon as I proved him wrong.

I broke from the kiss and turned to sit on the edge of the chair in front of him. I had to take a deep breath because I found myself staring at the picture of his beautiful cock. He hugged me and I half turned to give him another quick kiss. Then I steeled my will and closed the picture.

It only took me a moment to click my way into the travel reports. I quickly opened one from Bruce and scrolled down to show John the customer names and what had been discussed.

John directed me into the engineering files, and he quickly had me open Bruce's daily task logs. They certainly looked real enough.

I had a moment of panicked doubt. There was no way that Bruce could have been faking those logs without John's help. Bruce wasn't even on my list of suspects, but if the two of them were in it together, I would never be able to prove either of them guilty.

"Bruce could never have passed those expense reports through without help," John said, reflecting the opposite of my thoughts. "Who is responsible for logging them into the system?"

I had to turn and kiss him again as my faith in trusting him was restored. I didn't have an answer, but I knew how to track one down. I turned back to the keyboard and started hacking away.

The simple answer should have been that the head of sales signed off on the reports. A quick inquiry simply confirmed that was not the case. I had to think for a moment, and then I started entering trace parameters to find the source. It only took two revisions of the search to identify the source as coming from Parts and Customer Service. From there, it was child's play to determine which of the clerks had entered the documents.

All of the forms had been created by a long-time employee named Louise. I didn't know much about her, so I called up her HR file. I didn't see anything suspicious there, although I did note that she had accrued a lot of vacation time over the years and she had been using up a lot of it lately. I quickly called up Bruce's information and compared his vacations to hers. It was nearly a perfect match.

Both Bruce and Louise had cell phones that were tied to the company plan for better rates. I quickly started hacking the system to see what photos I could find.

Suddenly, John interrupted my efforts. He gently pressed a biting kiss on my neck, and it gave me goosebumps.

"Good lord you have a beautiful mind," he breathed and then he kissed me again.

My fingers hovered above the keyboard as I turned my head to offer him more flesh. A flood of heat shot to my stomach, and I knew I was going to have to have him again.

"Don't stop," he commanded. "We need concrete proof to nail them!"

I don't know how he expected me to concentrate when his lips continued to tease my shoulder and his hands slid up to caress my breasts. I took a shaky breath and then started typing again.

Neither of their phones had any pictures taken during the last three times they had vacationed at the same time. John whispered something about log data, and I remembered that there should be a log of the settings the camera used that does not get deleted when the photos are deleted. I quickly found the log and noted that pictures had been taken.

I had to stop again for a moment. John's caressing hands had slid across one of my nipples. When my body shook, his fingers returned to the nipple to tease it again. I could feel him smiling as he pinched a bit of milk onto his fingers and then brought his hand to his mouth to taste it.

"Don't stop, but stop that," I moaned as I flexed my body against his. I could feel his cock growing hard again as it pressed against my backside. I was tempted to abandon my search. I needed to get him back inside of me!

His lips hovered near my shoulder, and I could feel the heat of his breath.

"Check social media," he said in a teasing tone. "The pictures went somewhere."

I flexed my ass against his hardness, and I loved the catch I heard in his breath. I took a deep breath and then started hacking again.

Both of them had very visible accounts on social media. Both were up to date but contained only a sparse smattering of shared memes. They weren't even friends with each other on those accounts. Louise didn't have very many friends at all.

I called up Louise's HR information and noted her mother's name on her list of contacts. Even her mother wasn't a friend on the social media account. I did a quick search to find her mother, and there I found a second account for Louise under her maiden name. That account had lots of vacation pictures, but Bruce wasn't in any of them. A quick look at her list of friends didn't show anything interesting.

"Clyde Barrow?" John asked over my shoulder.

His hands and lips had still been teasing me, making it harder and harder to concentrate. I wasn't even sure that he had been paying attention to the screen. I scrolled back up the list of friends but didn't click on the link. The picture was an old black and white photo of a man who clearly wasn't Bruce.

"Her picture is Bonnie Parker," John said. "Click the link."

I had no idea who either of those people was, but I clicked on Clyde's name.

Clyde's account was very sparse. He didn't have any pictures. He only had two friends, Louise and a woman named Bonnie. Bonnie's picture was the same as Louise's. Bonnie's account only had Clyde as a friend. It had a goldmine of pictures. The pictures clearly showed Bruce and Louise together and enjoying themselves on many expensive vacations.

I quickly called up a utility program and started creating a backup copy of the site. The utility logs the information in such a way that it can be used as evidence. It was going to take a while to run, so I turned it loose.

As soon as it was running, I jumped up out of the chair and turned to face John. The surprised look on his face quickly turned to a smile when I straddled him and sat back on his lap facing him. I deftly guided his cock inside me and we both gasped in pleasure as his hardness filled me. Once I settled into place, I sat still so we could enjoy my inner trembling and his rigid pulsing.

In a dreamy tone, I asked, "Will Engineering manage without him?" Before John could answer, I added, "I've heard rumors that Accounting has been looking for an excuse to get rid of her for quite a while. She has been a constant source of trouble ever since she was skipped over for promotions last year."

John's eyes gave my breasts a hungry look, and he struggled to bring them back up to my face. His cock twitched inside me and he smiled.

"Bruce has been angling to get promoted for a couple of years as well," he finally answered. "He wants Mechanical to have their own department, with him leading it."

In a way, it was sad, but we both knew that the two of them were in a lot of trouble.

"You know what I don't get?" I asked. "Why would they give themselves away by tapping into my phone?"

He tried to hide a naughty smile, and I nearly had to laugh at him for blushing. I suddenly realized that John was the phone hacker. I started to take a deep breath to demand an explanation.

"What I want to know," he said in a teasing tone, "is how you managed to not have any pictures of your breasts anywhere!"

I did laugh as I shrugged, and then I gasped in pleasure as he took the lifting of my breasts as an invitation. He grabbed one and quickly lifted the swollen nipple to his lips.

I struggled, but couldn't hold still as he passionately adored my tender flesh. His thumbs caressed, his fingers pressed, his lips and teeth teased, and he suckled and swallowed. Heat raced to my loins, and I started rolling my hips to ride his cock. The depth that his cock reached inside of me reminded me of how deep he had pressed into my throat. I couldn't wait to have his hardness pulsing against my tongue again. That thought alone was going to make me cum quickly. His lavish attention to my breast was going to make it a hard one.

I started thrusting faster, and he started rocking harder to meet my needs. Even as our bodies slammed together, he continued to tease and adore my breast. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe, and my body clamped down and exploded all over his. I cried out in pleasure, and he growled his approval. I lost control of my grinding, so I let my hips press down as I trembled against him. His thrusts slowed, and then he pressed in deep to enjoy the reverberations of the orgasm in my body. He gave my breast a final squeeze, and then swallowed the last of my excretions.

I wanted to hold that moment forever, feeling the heat of his body, the trembling of mine, and enjoying the pleased look in his eyes. He should have been satisfied to relax and enjoy the feeling with me. He gave me a naughty grin, instead, and then he lifted my other breast and started again.

Something in his smile pushed my body into hypersensitivity. Suddenly, his cock was harder than anything that had ever been inside of me, and it grew insanely hot as it pushed deeper than I have ever been filled. His lips and tongue were on fire when they caught my flesh. When he started to suckle, it felt like the milk was being drawn from everywhere in my body, and I could feel it rushing to gush out and fill his mouth.

EmmaRossetti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRossetti

My hips started slamming forward and back like the pistons in a race engine, and his hands raced down to grab my ass. My hands raced up to press my flesh into his mouth and to grab his hair to hold him close. I could feel the essence of me filling his mouth and flooding his crotch, and I started to close my eyes to enjoy the biggest explosion of my life.

His eyes distracted me. They had been playfully watching me, lustfully enjoying the show we were creating for each other. Suddenly, they widened in panic and warning. I realized that I was holding him too close, that he couldn't breathe, and I didn't care. My eyes triumphantly demanded that he give me the orgasm that I was so close to achieving. His eyes begged for mercy as he bit down on my nipple and pushed me over the edge.

For a moment, the explosion was too big, and I was afraid that I was lost. I couldn't even cry out as I clamped down on his body and went rigid in his arms. My body lifted, and I could feel his hardness pulling out of me. I finally did cry out as I pulled our bodies back together. I needed him inside of me, and I needed to be inside of him. I yanked him from my breast and kissed him as hard as I could.

As my tongue drove into his mouth, I could taste the sweet flavors he had been feasting on. I knew that those flavors were the essence of me and that I had filled him. My body exploded again, and burning heat of lust filled my loins. I collapsed in his arms and kissed him until our passions were spent. We held each other and trembled for a long time.

Even as I held him, I started to smile. I was spent, and I didn't think I would be able to find the energy to move ever again. I enjoyed the notion that our coworkers would find us huddled together like this on Monday morning. I wondered if John would let that happen. I took a deep breath to find some energy.

I couldn't wait to slide off his lap to use my mouth to take him to the place he had just taken me. I reminded myself to stay focused, so I could enjoy the strength of his cock as it filled my mouth. It was sad that his wife wouldn't do that for him, but he would never have to worry again. Anytime that he felt the need, I was going to provide. I hoped his wife would forgive me.

"Do you think she'll forgive us, since I'm guilty this time?" I teasingly asked.

"I'm so sorry, Tina," he answered.

We had done this together, and we were both to blame. I lifted my head to let him know how I felt. He looked absolutely crestfallen, and I couldn't figure out why.

"I tried to hold back," he continued. "Is there any chance that we're safe? She'll never forgive me!"

A sinking feeling made my stomach drop, and I tried to flex inside against his hardness. All I succeeded in doing was squeezing out some of the molten heat that had filled me. I trembled at the unexpected pleasure of that dripping heat on my lower lips. That pleasure burned away my fear, and I had to fight to hold in a smile.

"Tell me that smile means you're on birth control," he worriedly begged. I had to shake my head.

"Do you remember when your wife disowned me?" I asked. I was pretty sure he wouldn't remember. He stared at me and slowly shook his head.

"It was the summer after the one that I worked here," I explained. "You were traveling a lot, and your wife hired me to help with your kids. Just before I left for college, I made a mistake, and I got pregnant. I was frantic, and your wife helped keep me sane while I tried to figure out my options. I don't know if it was the worrying, or what, but I miscarried while still in the first trimester.

"Through it all, your wife was my rock, with one exception. I never told anyone who the father was. The pregnancy was a mistake, and no one ever needs to know. Afterward, your wife insisted that it didn't matter, but she wanted to know who it was. When I wouldn't tell her, she assumed it was you. You were traveling all the time, and I don't even think I saw you that summer, so I don't know when she thinks it would have happened.

"Regardless, it drove a wedge between us, and she wouldn't even speak to me for years. I was surprised as hell when she said you two would help me out with my daughter. I think it was her way of saying that she finally forgave me."

He simply listened, with a worried look on his face, as I spoke. I was pleased to see that his wife had never revealed my secret, even to him. He gave me a compassionate hug, and then a soothing kiss, and his hands gently caressed me.

"I don't think this is quite what she had in mind for helping you out," he said with a hint of a smile.

"She said 'anything I needed'", I suggested with a smile.

His playful smile returned.

"Pretend big brothers probably aren't supposed to end up with their beautiful little sisters sitting naked in their laps with a belly full of cum,' he laughed.

"How many years do you think it will be until she forgives us?" I had to know.

===

 

Epilogue

 

John's penance

==

I had to work through lunch again. Tina and I had both been rewarded with promotions for our efforts to track down the thieves. My promotion brought on a slew of new responsibilities, and sometimes I wondered if there would ever be enough hours in the day to get anything done.

Just as I found a chance to slow down and catch a bite to eat, my phone exploded with several text messages. I smiled as I saw who they were from. Experience is a harsh mistress, and I wisely opened the ones from my wife first.

'Can you ask your second son's mother if she will keep you tonight? Robert agreed to sneak me in -you know-, but only quid pro quo. I want both'

She followed her request with a string of smileys. I had to laugh that they included the bashful blinking one and the throbbing heart one. There was nothing innocent about her request, and it was more about lust than love.

Her friend Robert was a museum curator. They had a special exhibition that he was responsible for and he was going to be able to sneak my wife in for a private preview. We had discussed the possibilities, and I had seen the gleam in her eyes as she lusted the idea of holding priceless treasures. I'm sure he was as eager as she was for uninhibited sex afterward.

My answer was short.

'Have a fun night. I'll stay out of the way if I can't stay away.'

I took a deep breath to clear my mind and prepare for whatever Tina was throwing at me. She was always teasing me about the comment I had made about her lack of naked selfies. She almost always went home for lunch to breastfeed the children. She liked sending me pictures showing how swollen her breasts were. She also sent sexy pictures just to tease me.

Her first text was simply a selfie taken with the aid of a mirror. She was naked from the waist up, and she was struggling to hold her phone with a child clinging to each of her breasts. Her daughter was serenely nestled up to one while our son was greedily clutching the other with both hands. I had to smile at the message she added.

'My daughter, your son, obviously.'

Before I could reply, another message popped through.

'How late can you stay tonight? The nanny had a family 911, and I could use a hand getting the kids to bed.'

I sent her a tumbling hourglass emoji. This wasn't the first time I had answered that way. She would know that we had all the time we wanted.

My wife had given me a look when I had explained the mistake we had made. She had immediately called Tina and asked if she felt any deja vu. Before Tina could answer, my wife promised that both of us would be supporting Tina with anything she wanted.

At six weeks, the pregnancy tests showed that our luck was either bad or good, depending on the point of view.

At ten weeks, my wife berated Tina for not seeking any help. She all but badgered Tina until she accepted a visit from me with my massage table. I was asked to visit almost every week after that.

At fourteen weeks, my wife asked Tina if I was satisfying her sexual needs with the massages. Tina was shocked but admitted that she had been afraid to ask. My wife insisted that I should stay the night with Tina. For the rest of the pregnancy, Tina asked me to stay about once every three weeks. My wife always agreed.

My wife insisted that she and I would both be birthing partners when the time came. That earned me a couple of curious looks from my buddy, Tim, and his father. His father made an interesting comment about Tina's history of odd pregnancies that made me wonder if he knew something about her first one that I hadn't known about. I reminded them that Tina and my wife had been friends before, and I was simply trying to make my wife happy. That seemed to smooth things over.

I got stuck traveling for work and didn't make it home in time for the birth. My wife was there, and she still gets a tear in her eyes when she describes how our son recognized her voice.

The last six months have been hectic as all hell. You would have thought I had learned my lesson with my own kids, but infants are a lot of work! Tina was able to take time off because she could monitor her systems from home. I had plenty to do between work, and home, and helping her as often as possible.

I took another quick look at the picture she had sent and then closed it before I got too worked up. My wife seemed to think it was important that I limit my sex life to just her and Tina, even though she didn't put that kind of limit on herself. I love enjoying sex with my wife, but I was starting to miss having sex with Tina.

Tina had decided that abstinence was necessary until our son was big enough to start eating solid food. She teased me that I would not be able to stop myself from stealing milk from him. I suspect that she would suffer from loss of control as well.

My phone chimed again, and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head at the picture Tina sent me. It was a selfie of her. She was naked from the waist up, with her swollen breasts nicely displayed. In one hand, she held an open box of condoms, and in the other, she held a peeled banana with a condom rolled onto it. She was holding the banana up and to the side, and her head was turned so you could see how far her tongue was reaching to lick the banana.

My phone chimed again with a message.

'I was able to find a brand that doesn't leave an aftertaste. Can't wait for Round Two!'

I couldn't even begin to reply. It was going to be a long, distracted afternoon, and an even longer evening waiting for the kids to fall asleep. I am willing to bet that we won't be stopping at two rounds, and both of us are likely to be out of control. Hopefully, we will remember to deploy the condoms when needed. Two toddlers are enough, and I'll be damned if I'll make that mistake again.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments