Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Quickies - A Nice Surprise

"Monica finds a nice surprise at her new company."

13
13 Comments 13
35.1k Views 35.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
My heart was beating a little faster. My palms were a little damp. Keith Marshall had been looking right at me before I ducked my head below the cubical wall again. I had been working for the Healthcare Services Corporation as the Communications Manager for a little over two months, and though the corporate building held over 400 employees, I thought there very few cuties at the company. I didn’t know how to handle this! I’d never really had a work crush before. I felt like a school girl! What made this situation a little riskier was that I was a married woman. But, I could not deny the uninhibited electricity that seemed to flow between me and Keith.

“I saw that little interaction,” came the voice in the next cubicle. The voice came from Mark Russell, Special Events Manager, who was a hottie himself. Mark was 6’ 1” tall, broad shouldered, sandy blonde hair, and eyes the color of a deep blue ocean. His skin showed the right amount of tan to let you know that he enjoys spending time outdoors. Working directly with Mark means that I had to take a hands off attitude. At least face to face. It was a whole different situation in my mind.

“Do you think he was looking at me?” I asked from my side of the cubicle. My mouth felt dry. I think all of the moisture from my mouth went to my palms. This is ridiculous! I have to get control of myself, I thought as I wiped my hands on my skirt. I’d always seen myself as a cool, calm and collected professional. Always focused on my career and not on those that I’d worked with. But, my 40th birthday had just past. I wished that someone would have told me that my libido would change so drastically. Now, every tall, dark, and handsome male turned my head like no other. I regularly carried extra panties in my purse because I never knew when some hottie would make my panties wet with just a look.

“Oh, I think he was looking right at you. What’s not to look at?” Mark gave a deep, throaty chuckle.

I knew that he was enjoying my discomfort, but I also wanted to know what he meant by that. I admit that I was relatively happy with my looks, but what girl did not find something about themselves that they wanted to improve? When I go out with my girlfriends for drinks, I often see men glancing my way, but I’d often shrugged it off because I was, essentially, off the market, and really only interested in hanging out with the girls. My looks were what you’d consider exotic. My dad is black and my mother is a beautiful Filipina, which meant that I had beautiful chocolate skin with black, silky wavy hair that fell to the middle of my back. My eyes were almond shaped and a deep chocolate brown with naturally curled eye lashes. I had natural curves that most women would pay to have. The only alteration that I’d made to my body was to give me a flat stomach. No matter how much I worked out after having children my belly never seemed to want to part with the rest of my body. My flat belly made my G sized boobs seem more pronounced then I would have liked, but overall I didn’t think I looked too bad.

“Just give in, Mo. Ask him out for drinks.” Mark had started calling me Mo a few days after we’d started working together and I didn’t correct him. Mo was actually a nickname that some of my closest friends had called me for years, and Mark and I had quickly become fast friends.

“Mark, you know I can’t do that. I’m a married woman.” Oh, yeah. I’d said that with a lot of confidence. My husband and I rarely saw each other and when we did, we barely spoke to one another. We didn’t fight and nothing seemed to be wrong with our relationship, but the fire had definitely gone out. We just didn’t spend enough time together. Definitely not a good thing since I seemed to be horny all the time. B.O.B., the battery operated boyfriend, was my best friend most days.

“What could drinks hurt, Mo? You know you want to know more about him, and I’m almost certain that he wants to know more about you.”

“You’re kidding me, right? What would Keith want to know about me?” Keith was Vice President of Marketing and his office was not too far from the communications area. My boss, Steve Styles, and Keith often worked on projects together, but the projects had been few since I’d started with the company. I was hired in November, at a time when things began to slow down for the company, but that would soon change now that January had arrived and everyone began preparing for the new fiscal year.

I decided that Mark’s silence meant that I needed to get back to work and quit messing around with my fantasies. I began reading through my emails. The day had just started, but I’d already had close to twenty emails, which boggled my mind since I emptied out my inbox every single night before I left the office. When I got to the second email my mouth went dry again. It was an email from Keith. It just said ‘come to my office.’ I blinked a few times, not believing what I was seeing. Keith had never asked me to come to his office. Never. I quickly opened up the company’s instant messenger client and typed a message to Mark.

Me: He asked me into his office!!!

Mark: Who asked you?

Me: Keith! Who do you think? (Because, of course, I expected Mark to know what I was talking about. lol)

Mark: Then what are you doing messaging me?

He’s right, of course. I just need to go. Just outside of Keith’s office I took a deep breath to still my nerves. I knocked on the door frame since his office door was already open.

“Hello, Monica. Please, come in, and close the door behind you.” I did as he commanded and took a seat in a chair directly across from him at his desk.

“Thank you for coming so quickly. I wanted to propose an idea to you and see if you’d be interested.” As he talked I really had a hard time keeping my thoughts on his words. Keith was probably one of the most gorgeous men that I’d ever had the chance to meet. He was previously a defensive end for an NFL team. 6’2”, 260 lbs, milk chocolate skin that was pulled tight over a muscular frame that looked like he still played football even though he hadn’t played pro ball in a little over ten years. His arms were huge! You could see the material of his suit straining to cover every inch of his body. He licked his lips after his last sentence and I almost thought that I would fall out of my chair. I could feel my juices begin to pool as my clit throbbed with desire. I’d never reacted to another man like I was reacting to Keith. This was insane! I couldn’t even respond to him.

“Is everything alright, Monica? Can I get you some water?” Water? I didn’t think I needed any more fluids in my body!

“No!” That first word came out a little more forceful than I’d planned. I purposely concentrated on speaking calmly. “No, thank you. What ideas have you got?”

“Well, we want to increase the number of employee patient referrals, so we thought about kicking off a campaign to communicate a weekly raffle for employees who refer valid patient leads.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

We’ll hold a weekly drawing from all the valid leads and send out a communication announcing the winners. Do you think that you can draft up a template for a weekly communication?”

“Absolutely! That’s a simple weekly communication that we can work together on. Just be sure to have the raffle winner information ready by noon every Monday so that we can push the announcement out around the same time every week.”

“Great! I’ll have the first draft sent to you in a couple of days and we can push out the first communication next Monday.”

This little meeting seemed to be coming to a close, so I began to stand. “Is there anything else that I can do for you, Keith?” He rose with me and I assumed that he wanted to see me to the door. Then I felt his hand on my lower back.

“Actually, there is something else that I wanted. Something I’ve wanted since I first laid eyes on you,” his deep, sexy voice said just as I felt his other hand on my shoulder, gently turning me around to face him.

Before I could even react his lips were crushing mine in a commanding and possessive kiss. As the kiss softened both of his hands cupped my ass and slightly lifted me, bringing me in closer. I cannot even lie. I kissed him right back. Soon my hands rose up to meet behind his neck. “You are so fucking sexy, Monica! I can barely keep my eyes off of you every day.”

Without even wanting to my hands began to push against his chest and I put the kibosh on his advances.

“We can’t do this. No. Not here. What if someone walks in?” I said as I backed away, straightening my skirt and my blouse.

For a very brief second I saw what looked like disappointment flash across his face. Then he straightened up, tugged at the hem of his suit jacket, and said, “Of course. I’ll have that draft to you in a couple of days. Thanks, Monica.” And with that he turned to sit at his desk.

For a second I didn’t know what to do with myself even though I was the one that put a stop to his kisses. What is wrong with me? Had I not been fantasizing over this man for weeks? As I turned and quickly left his office, closing the door behind me, I chastised myself for possibly losing a golden opportunity.

My instant messenger popped up and soon as I sat back at my desk.

Mark: So??

Me: So, what?

Mark: What happened? What did he want?

Me: He kissed me.

Mark’s head popped from around the corner of the cubicle. “Let’s go for a walk.” It wasn’t a question, but a command. Feeling lost after what just happened I didn’t even hesitate to follow him into a small unoccupied conference room on the other side of the building.

“He kissed you??”

“Yes.” I still felt stunned and one word answers was all I could give him.

“I still say I can’t blame him. You are a stunner, Mo.”

I give him a sidewise glance only to find that he’s looking directly at me. “Thank you?”

Before I’m even finished with those words Mark is in front of me, so close that I can feel his breath on my face like a soft caress. He lifts his hand to push back loose strands of my hair behind my ear. For a moment time seemed to stand still. It stood still long enough for me to notice how beautiful Mark’s eyes were. It stood still long enough for me to notice that I had placed my right hand on Mark’s fucking hot bicep. I had no clue that he had all those muscles under that shirt. Time stood still just long enough for my panties to get wet just before his lips landed on mine. Man! This guy can kiss! He took his time exploring my mouth with his tongue, which his hands did a little exploration of their own. I felt his large hands cupping my breasts, then leisurely grabbing my ass, pulling my head in to deepen the kiss.

“Don’t worry. I locked the door.”

My brow furrowed. Only for a split second I questioned why he would say that. In the next second I knew. He lifted my blouse to reveal my lace covered breasts. Only for a brief moment I thought, ‘What are we doing?’ I abandoned that though as soon as he lifted my breast out of my bra and took the stiff peaked nipple gently into his mouth.

“I’ve wanted you, Mo.” Mark spun me around so that I was facing away from him. He lifted my skirt and seemed to take a moment to worship my ass. Both hands covered the roundness of my ass in slow circles.

Smack! I jumped a little. Even though it wasn’t a hard smack, I still briefly wondered if anyone outside of this room heard it. His fingers then went to my warm, soft opening. I was so wet my juices were almost dripping down my leg. He circled my clit and I gave a small moan. I wanted him so bad!

Next, I felt a thick, warm cock pushing between my folds.

“You are so fucking sexy! I can’t wait to feel you surrounding me.” His cock pushed deep inside me with one thrust and I gave a small yelp of pleasure. My husband wasn’t as big, so Mark fit nice and tight. As he began moving in and out I felt something that I’d never felt before. The friction on my G spot was so intense!

“I think I’m going to . . .” Cum! I was cumming! After only a few strokes of Mark’s thick cock I came! In all the years that I’d been married I’d never cum vaginally before. Unlike when I cum with clitoral stimulation, immediately after cumming, I began to build up to another climax.

“Oh, Mark! Fuck me harder!”

“Your wish is my command, sexy!”

I just wanted to moan with ecstasy, but I had to keep it down! There was nothing we could do about the ‘smack, smack, smack’ as he fucked me for all he was worth. He put his hands in that special place at my hips and drove into me with such force that I had to hold onto the conference table.

“Oh god, Mo! Oh, fuck!”

“Fuck me, Mark!”

“Oh, baby. I’m going to cum! Cum with me, baby!”

I came. And I came. And I came. All over his dick and his balls until it was dripping down my leg.

He collapsed over my back. Both of us were breathing deeply having spent all of our energy. He gave a little growl as he pushed off of me and stood up, zipping up his pants.

“I would say that I’m sorry, Mo. I truly meant to only discuss what went on in Keith’s office, but I couldn’t help myself. You don’t know how many times I wanted to do just that.” He turned away from me to grab the roll of paper towels on the counter at the back of the room.

“Mark, no need to apologize. I actually hope that we can do that again.” I was actually thinking that this turn of events was a nice little surprise. I had never had an office tryst. This could be fun. I pulled down my skirt and began to straighten my clothes.

That’s when we heard the door to the conference room open and close. I thought Mark had said that he’d locked the door!

“Well, well, well!” Both of us turned to see that Keith had entered the room. He had a Cheshire cat grin on his face. “Mind if I join?”

Published 
Written by MercyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments