Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Student Teacher - Part Two

"An experienced teacher mentors his female college student"

69
9 Comments 9
11.6k Views 11.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Part One first. This is a Three part story."

I opened the front door to my home and invited my guest to enter, “Crystal, ladies first,” I said motioning with my hand. We walked in and I headed towards the kitchen with my young friend's hand in mine.

I put down the bottle of wine I purchased at the winery, took out two wine glasses from the cabinet, and poured some mixed nuts into a small bowl. I looked across the kitchen island and could still not believe that my twenty-three-year-old student teacher was in my home, let alone that she was down to fuck.

“So how do you want to do this?” I asked, having never had a “FWB.”

Crystal walked around the island and came right up to me. She looked me deep in the eyes and said, “Kiss me.”

I softly held her head as I lightly kissed her lips three times. Moving one hand to the back of her neck I kissed her again passionately, darting my tongue in, out, and around her awaiting mouth. Crystal responded with a slight moan. After several tongue dances, we separated, each of us with a sweet smile and a twinkle in our eye. “That was nice,” I said. “You’re a sensual kisser, I like that in a woman.”

“Thanks, Jay,” Crystal told her mentor. “I enjoy soft kisses, gentle touches, and experiences that are more on the erotic side versus a hard and fast pounding.” She continued, “Don’t get me wrong, I like a good primal fuck for a quickie, but for longer sessions, I like to go slow and take our time pleasuring each other.”

I smiled at her, “We’re so alike. I think we’re going to have a great time together.” Changing the subject I asked, “Would you like some wine?”

“Why don’t we save that for later,” she said. “Let’s talk about a few little rules.”

“Rules? What do you mean?” I asked with a furrowed look on my face.

Crystal laughed a bit, “You know, rules! First, no anal sex. No cumming on my face. No hard slaps on my ass. Do you have condoms?”

“I do have condoms, but I can promise you that I am clean. I haven’t been with a woman in nine months,” I confided.

“Nine months!” Crystal said in surprise. “Fuck, no wonder you’re always checking me out.”

“And I’ve had a vasectomy. I’d like to go bareback if it’s ok with you Crystal,” I said.

“And I’m on the pill,” said Miss Calderon. “Sure, I think we’ll have a better experience without protection.”

“I know I’ll enjoy it more,” I told her.

I was wondering how this might play out. Should I invite her to my bedroom and both undress? Or should I just kiss her again and make a move in the kitchen? Before another thought could run through my brain Crystal moved in closer and kissed me.

“I think you’re going to enjoy this,” she said as she ran her hands down my chest and rubbed my cock through my chinos. “Unbuckle your belt.”

As I fumbled with my belt in the excitement Crystal squatted down and was soon unbuttoning my pants, lowering the zipper, and pulled my pants down. There was a small penny-sized wet spot of pre-cum on my gray Under Armor boxer briefs. She softly rubbed my semi-erect cock, grabbed the waistband, and pulled down my briefs.

“Oh my God, Crystal,” I whispered. “To be touched by a woman like that is so nice. It’s been so long.”

“You have a beautiful cock, Jay,” she said. “A nice big mushroom head. Good length and girth too. And a great job manscaping.”

I may have blushed a bit when she mentioned my nearly clean-shaven junk. Only a small two-inch-wide and one-inch-high patch of short pubic hair remained above my dick. “I’ve been told women appreciate a well-groomed man.”

Crystal was already stroking my cock making it spring to life, longer and harder than when she first saw it flop out of my briefs. Looking up at me, Crystal confirmed my statement, “I know I do.” Holding my cock up high she leaned in and licked my balls a few times before sucking one into her warm wet mouth.

“Aaahhhhhh,” I moaned.

There was a familiar “pop” sound as she released my ball from her mouth. “And I love shaved balls,” she said giggling, standing up from her squat. Surveying the situation Crystal suggested we get naked and we each began removing our own clothes and dropping them on the kitchen floor.

“Stunning,” I said as I eyed my naked young friend while fondling my cock and balls. “You’re absolutely gorgeous, Crystal.” I had dreamed of seeing her tits for just over two months now, and they were spectacular. “Thirty-four D?”

“You’re good. Yes, I’m a thirty-four D,” she confirmed.

I am a boob man, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I stepped up to her and softly caressed her breasts with each hand. “Perfect. Great size and shape. And so perky,” I muttered as I rolled her large dark brown nipples between my forefinger and thumb. I thought to myself, “Of course, they’re perky you fucking idiot! This smoking hot Latina is twenty-fucking-three-years-old!”

I held each slightly up as I bent over to first lick, kiss, and suck on each boob. Crystal placed her hands on the back of my neck and pulled me into her cleavage. I motor-boated her delicious tits causing both of us to laugh lightly.

I took her by the hand and led her to the living room couch. Without saying a word, we begin kissing. While I was lightly massaging her breasts Crystal was slowly stroking my fully engorged manhood.

“Damn, you’ve gotten so big,” she said. “You’re easily two inches longer and so thick.”

I was known as a “grower.” As in the saying “He’s a grow-er, not a show-er,” referring to hung guys who don’t gain much length when erect. I had a respectable seven-inch cock, much larger than most men. And thick. My college girlfriend had compared my meat stick to a big banana.

I had moved my hand down to her honey pot and was slowly and gently using two fingers to rub up and down her folds. I licked my fingers and parted her lips and gained more natural lube as Crystal was pretty wet for just kissing and a little boob play.

“Oh my God, Jay. Finger fuck my pussy. I’m so horny!” Crystal said.

I used two fingers going in and out several times before plunging my fingers deep into her cunt searching for her g-spot. As I wiggled my fingers Crystal twitched and yelped. Eureka! I found it!

I leaned into her neck and lightly showered Crystal with a dozen kisses up her neck. I sucked on her earlobe and released a soft breath of warm air into her ear as I continued the “come here” motion with my fingers.

“Fuck, Jay. You’re driving me crazy!” she said.

I slid off the couch and got between her legs. We both knew what was going to happen next. My grin was a mile wide, “Are you ready to cum for me, baby? I love eating pussy and I’ve fantasied about pleasuring you for two months.”

Crystal was horned up and fingering her clit as she leaned back on the couch, her ass just barely on the edge. “Eat me, lick me, suck on my clit. Do it all, Jay. But I need to warn you, I’ve squirted a few times.”

“Is that a challenge?” I inquired.

“Maybe,” she giggled.

I started slow and at the bottom of her pussy lightly kissing her folds. Next, my tongue parted her lips and I spread her wetness over the length of her gash. I was careful not to tongue her clit.

I just couldn’t resist the sight of her brown starfish. I propped her legs up at her knees and went a bit south. As my tongue dragged across her ‘taint’ Crystal moaned and squirmed a bit. Slowly, I softly licked around her asshole. Crystal moaned again. I was getting closer and closer to her brown tunnel which was driving her crazy.

“Tongue fuck my ass. That feels so good,” she said.

I started getting a bit aggressive licking and probing her hole over and over as fast as I could. My left hand ventured up her body to her right tit and I was massaging her breast and tweaking her nipple. I looked up for a quick second to see her head back on the couch, eyes closed, and Crystal was pinching her other nipple. Fuck she looked so sexy!

Knowing she had laid down the law about no anal sex I wasn’t sure if I should ask if I could finger her ass. Or was that simply a “no dick in ass” rule? I didn’t want to upset her and ruin the vibe we had going on.

“Oh Mr. Haley, I need you to suck on my clit and finger my ass,” she said.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

Following her wishes, I spit on her hole and slowly slid in my right middle finger. I was surprised by how easy it went in. I now focused my attention on her clit.

“You want me to suck your clit, you little vixen?” I asked. “Are you going to cum for me vixen? I want to hear you moan, groan, and tell me everything that pops into your head.”

I licked her folds, and my tongue soon found her love button. What started out as a Red Rider BB soon grew to the size of a Tic-Tac breath mint. I sucked softly as I flicked it with my tongue.

“Jesus Christ! Your mouth is magical! Suck harder!” Crystal exclaimed. “I’m really close.”

I’m not sure what came over me, but I removed my finger from her ass and now slid two fingers into her pink tunnel and my pinky into her ass. The ol’ “Two in the pink, one in the stink” move.

“Jay, you’re driving me crazy. You’re so nasty!” she said.

I went turbo on her clit sucking as hard as I could and flicking her clit with my tongue. By her heavy breathing and hip movements, I knew she was close so I just kept at it.

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! I’m cumming!” Crystal yelled.

Her body shivered, shook, and spasmed for five seconds as I continued to lightly suck on her clit. Her cum was running out of her hole towards her ass when I removed my fingers and moved to suck up her creamy sweetness. Knowing I had her cum and juice all over my lips and chin I moved up to kiss her.

“Taste yourself,” I said.

We kissed and she said, “Finger me and let me suck your fingers.”

“Oh, who is the nasty one now?” I said.

When I removed my fingers from her mouth, she looked at me with lust in her eyes and told me, “You’ve got something I want to suck. Let’s trade places.”

I stood up and held out my hands for Crystal and pulled her up off the couch. “Would you like some of the wine? Or water maybe?” I asked.

“Just the water, thanks,” she said as she slapped me on the ass.

After about ten minutes of drinking water and wine, I asked Crystal if she’d like to join me in the bedroom. Her smile gave me my answer. We rose from the couch and walked down the hall. I gave her a mini-tour of my house until we reached the master suite.

I swiftly picked her up and playfully tossed her on the bed. We resumed our soft sensual kissing session from earlier and within seconds our hands were caressing each other.

Over the next fifty minutes, Crystal and I each pleasured each other, and she had two more orgasms from my oral skills.

“Let me repay the favor,” she said as she smiled and winked.

I laid down on the bed and propped up a pillow behind my head as I love watching having my cock sucked. That visual of her bobbing and licking on my dick was so hot, and we were locking in on each other’s eyes.

Crystal worked my manhood like a concert flutist with a wonderful combination of sucking, licking, deep throating, and stroking. When she was jerking me off she added in a bit of dirty talk as well, “Cum for me Jay. Shoot your big load all over my tits. Give me your jizz!”

I did not last long when she began circling my large mushroom head with her tongue as she stroked me. “Oh yes. I’m going to cum soon Baby,” I told her.

“I’m getting on the floor. Cum on my tits,” she said firmly.

As Crystal got on her knees on the floor, I slid off the bed and stood near her stroking my cock until she took it back in her mouth. After maybe twenty seconds I was ready to burst.

“I’m going to cum,” I said, and I pulled my dick from her mouth and started to jerk fast and furiously. Crystal looked so hot down on her knees, looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out.

As I yelled, “I’m cumming!” my first burst of cum shot a thick white rope right in her ample cleavage. My next two landed on her left breast. I moved my cock to her face and my last few small spurts landed on her cheeks and tongue.

Before I could say a word Crystal took my shrinking manhood into her mouth and savored the taste of my jizz. I know I had a large smile on my face when our eyes locked again when she released my cock, opened her mouth showing me a little of my cum, and swallowed.

I looked down at my mess on her tits, wiped up a glob of my man milk and fed it to her. “More. I want it all,” she said.

“Oh, you like the taste of my cum? You little vixen!” I joked with her.

As she sucked the last of my spunk off my fingers, I suggested we go skinny dipping in the pool to cool off and clean up a bit.

We took the wine outside and slowly made our way into the pool. Soon we were splashing each other like two teenagers. Crystal’s body looked even better wet. I pulled her into my chest and hugged her tightly as I looked into her eyes. “Thank you. I really needed this,” I told her.

“Oh, Jay, I needed this too. Sometimes a girl just needs the touch of a man. And I still want your cock in me soon,” said Crystal.

Laughing I replied, “I can arrange that.”

After about twenty minutes I was feeling a bit hungry and suggested I order some food off a delivery app. Forty minutes later I received a notification that the delivery was at the front door. Crystal and I moved from the patio to the kitchen island and ate our gourmet pizza and salad as we drank more wine.

I was trying to figure out if Crystal was planning on going back to her place tonight, or if she was thinking of spending the night. I simply stated, “You’re welcome to spend the night if you wish.”

She put down her slice of pizza and said, “I’d like that. Thank You.”

“To be honest, I was hoping you’d say that. Now we can take our time and enjoy ourselves tonight,” I said.

After cleaning up from dinner Crystal and I settled in on the couch and turned on the tv. We chatted some more and randomly kissed each other. Soon I felt her hand on my chest, down to my stomach, and then she took my cock in her hand. We kissed passionately and I let my hands explore this Latina’s sexy curves. I entered her pussy with one finger and found that she was fairly wet.

In one quick move, I had Crystal on her back as I was erect and wanted to fuck my young student teacher. As I kneeled on the couch between her legs, I took my dick in hand and rubbed my mushroom head between her lips. She moaned slightly.

I slowly pushed my cock into her cunt. I took four, long, slow thrusts with my hips as I looked into Crystal’s eyes. “Oh my God, Jay, you feel so good in me,” she said.

Much of the next forty-five minutes are a blur as Crystal and I rotated through about five positions while also having a lot of oral sex. As I was giving her a good hard fuck in doggy I slapped her ass playfully pushing her over the cliff. “Yes! Yes! I’m going to cum! I’m cumming!” she exclaimed as I could feel her pussy muscles clamp down on my manhood.

This was more than I could take, and I climaxed, shooting three large spurts in her honey pot as I yelled, “Aagghh!” in a primal grunt. As I held Crystal’s hips I could feel the last of her minor spasms as she rode out the pleasure wave.

We were frozen on the couch in the doggy position, and I knew as soon as I withdrew there would be a river of our mixed cum dripping out of pussy in one beautiful, sexy cream pie. “I’m going to pull out, but you’re going to need to quickly get on your feet, so you don’t drip on my couch.”

My kids and extended family are over to my place often to take advantage of my great backyard and swimming pool. My sister, Leslie, helped me pick out all of my living room furniture as I left everything with my Ex, wanting to leave everything as much as normal for my kids when I moved out. If there were a stain, let alone a cum stain, on my couch she’d notice it within seconds.

I quickly pulled out and Crystal jumped up on her feet. I leaned over and kissed her. She then told me, “I better go clean up.” I told her to use the shower and any of the towels in the hall bathroom.

When I heard the shower start, I knew I had a few minutes to sit down and relax. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat at the kitchen island and ran the events of the past six hours through my head. After about five minutes I had sucked down my brew and then joined Crystal in the shower where we enjoyed washing each other and a handful of kisses.

We retired to my bedroom where I spooned her from behind as we watched a show on my DVR. I awoke Saturday at 7:24 am still in the same position. Crystal and I had not moved all night. I then noticed I had “morning wood.”

End Part Two of Three

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments