Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Care of the Boss

"Two top business officials share some after work fun"

15
5 Comments 5
31.0k Views 31.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Caleigh Hart had a mess on her hands. The forty-three year-old came out like a bandit in her recent divorce to her husband of eighteen years, a prominent local attorney. She cleared more than six figures in the financial settlement, gained custody of their only child, a twelve year-old son, and was granted possession the 4,500-square foot, $700,000 house.

However, the owner and president of a marketing firm was in no mood to boast. The divorce proceedings were drawn out, nasty and left her pronounced feelings of rage towards her now ex-husband and his attorney and law partner over some of their legal shenanigans, mainly unfound rumors of infidelity on her part with a co-worker. Caleigh found those allegations very funny and ironic since it was the infidelity of her husband with one of his co-workers that created this mess. Caleigh’s work went on the backburner as the legal proceedings drug out over six months, and her absence impacted the company. Productivity dropped and she was forced into making unfortunate, but needed, changes upon her return.

These moves were not necessarily greeted with enthusiasm by all of her employees. Nor was her return to the office. Some employees definitely detected a personality change from the bright, upbeat, outgoing smiley Caleigh to a short, abrupt and curt attitude over simple questions or requests to her. One of the biggest changes Caleigh made was hiring an outsider, thirty-five year-old Mike Stevens, to become her Vice President/General Manager of Operations. The new hire had impressive credentials, from his Master’s degree to a successful ten year stint at his previous company where he was the top revenue producer for three consecutive years. Some of his new employees, though, glossed over those facts and believed the only reason he was hired was to be the boss’ new boy toy.

Yeah, Mr. Stevens was good looking. The 6-foot-3 man had beach-boy sandy blond hair perched atop his well-built and well-maintained body frame. He worked daily and often ran five miles each day. His looks alone caught the attention of those in presence, particularly many females in his presence. His outgoing personality drew attention as well. He was positive in nature, but was not afraid to use the hammer to get improvement and desired results. It was that particular trait Caleigh wanted Mike to inject to get her business jumpstarted to attain results it had experienced previously.

Little did she know, but that particular trait of Mike’s would impact Caleigh’s personal life as well.

The first sixty days on the job, Mike revamped many ways the company went about doing business. The early returns were encouraging as profits and revenues were up fiften percent with the forecast for additional growth the remainder of the year. Mike was putting in a lot of long hours at the office as was Caleigh. The duo developed new business plans and strategies to target new customers. As they poured over spreadsheets, proposal documents and PowerPoint presentations, Mike and Caleigh gained a better appreciation and understanding of each other.

They grew close not only professionally, but personally as well during these long days (and nights) at the office. Caleigh noticed Mike never mentioned anything about his personal life or did not wear a wedding ring. Caleigh overlooked this “all work, no play” outlook Mike presented, but she certainly took time to notice his appearance every day at the office. Mike did notice Caleigh did not have a wedding ring. He knew from his own research about her recent divorce. He also took notice of her appearance. How could he not! Caleigh had beautiful wavy brunette hair to go along with her fine 5-foot-5 slender figure with a small firm ass. And, in Mike’s estimation, she had the “absolutely perfect set” of size 34C tits mounted on her chest that made his mouth water with devilish and evil thoughts.

Caleigh and Mike were pleased with the efforts and results of the company over the first two months of Mike’s tenure that they surprised the employees with an announcement late on a Thursday afternoon. The employees were given a bonus paid time off (PTO) day that Friday for their hard work. Morale was boosted amongst the group, who thanked Caleigh and Mike on their way out for the extended weekend. Mike went back to the office a little after 5:30 p.m. to pack up some things before heading out. He was heading toward the door when he passed Caleigh’s office. He poked his head to say good bye when he froze in his tracks by what he saw.

“Oh shit,” Mike quietly muttered to himself. What Mike saw was Caleigh standing in front of her desk bent over signing a few documents. What really caught Mike’s attention was Caleigh’s fine-looking, perfectly-shaped ass covered up by a navy blue pencil skirt sticking out. Mike was speechless. For weeks now, he spent alone time at his residence masturbating at thoughts of Caleigh and her beauty. Forget about saying good bye and heading to the elevator. Mike’s cock was getting hard rapidly just looking at the sight of her in such a compromising position a few feet away from him. This was too good of an opportunity for him to pass up.

“Anything I can help you with Caleigh?” Mike said as he quietly walked up behind her and gently pushed the front of his body with the hard cock at a 90-degree angle covered by his pleated pants up her ass angled out from the desk.

“Oh, Mike. You startled me,” said Caleigh as she caught breath and turned around after being caught by surprise by the second-highest ranking official in her company. “What do you want?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Mike replied as he nudged his cock up against the front of her skirt.

Caleigh took a glimpse at the area poking out from below his belt and then looked up into Mike’s eyes. Before Caleigh could react, Mike lifted her up and placed her ass on the ten foot wide solid oak brown desk. He pushed off any papers on it, gently pushed Caleigh down to have her lay of her back and proceeded to lay on top of the beautiful woman. Caleigh was helpless as the man who weighed roughly a hundred pounds more than her pressed his body on top of hers.

onionbooty288
Online Now!
Lush Cams
onionbooty288

Mike moved her arms away from her body and locked his hands with hers. He positioned his legs between hers and pushed them apart. Then he started to press his mouth on hers with a very wet and very hot kiss that caused Caleigh to give up trying to free herself from Mike’s grip. Mike loved how her lips meshed with his, loved the scent of her perfume, and loved how her body felt pinned against his. Mike freed his right hand that grasped her left hand and placed it along her lower left leg and slowly moved it up. The moaning Caleigh used the now freed left hand and placed it around Mike’s neck. Caleigh’s moans were increasing as Mike’s right hand made all the way underneath her skirt to the skimpy thong she was wearing.

“Wait,” Caleigh blurted out before Mike could pull down the thong. “If we’re going to do this, let’s do this right. After all, I am the boss here.”

The boss got up off the desk and walked over to close her office door and locked it. She turned around to look at Mike, pointed her right index finger at him and motioned him to walk over to her. Obeying his superior, Mike made it over to Caleigh who was standing in front of her office door. She held her right hand out, making him stop, and then began to unbuckle his pants. After getting the belt undone and zipper free, Caleigh slid his pants off and grabbed his ten inch long throbbing cock that pitched out of his boxer shorts.

“Who is in control now?” Caleigh said.

“You are,” Mike responded.

“Good. Now that we’ve made that clear, get those boxers off and take your shirt off,” Caleigh stated.

Mike obliged, to a certain extent. Caleigh continued to stroke his long cock but after a few minutes of this, Mike got her hands off his cock and pinned her against the office door. He pulled the pencil skirt off her to the floor, ripped the thong off her torso in one quick move and resumed kissing her passionately. He thrust his cock towards her pussy, which was wet from all the action that transpired in the office, and playfully taunted her by asking “Who was in control now?” While trying to get the cock into her cunt, Mike began to unbutton Caleigh’s silk pearl-colored blouse. He got halfway through unbuttoning the blouse before ripping the rest of it off that popped off the pearl buttons across the room. Mike shed the blouse aside and went to work on her pearl-colored lace bra. He turned Caleigh around to have her face the door as he unclasped the bra from the back. He slid the bra straps off her shoulders before turning her back around to face him.

The two naked colleagues went to work on each other. Mike resumed pressing his body against Caleigh’s, pinning her to the door as they engulfed in a hot steamy kiss. Mike reached down to lift Caleigh up and positioned her to where his cock could insert itself into her pussy with ease. Locked in, he began to pound Caleigh against the door with deep repeated thrusts into her cunt. Caleigh screamed, begging for more and begging for a new position. “Take me to the couch,” she said. Mike saw the two-piece sectional leather couch in the corner and carried Caleigh over there. As he laid her down on the couch, Caleigh stated “Now give your boss the kind of fucking good experience that she deserves.”

Yes ma’am. The combination of the fine leather couch, the naked, ultra-sexy and beautiful female boss in front of him, and a greater appreciation of the moment made Mike take a gentle and sensual approach to pleasuring Caleigh instead of the intense rough approach he initiated earlier. Their bodies molded together as they maneuvered to find the right comfortable spot on the couch. Once they found that spot, the intimacy slowly built up as they kissed and thrusted their bodies against each other. As the intensity of the intimacy grew, Caleigh felt a massive orgasm coming on. She clinched her teeth and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Mike before letting loose with a loud scream as she climaxed. She would later admit it was the first time she experienced such a feeling in years.

Mike reversed positions by letting Caleigh straddle on top of him and take charge. She rode his throbbing cock long and hard as he maneuvered his hands between grabbing her ass and breasts. Caleigh’s ass and breasts were soft and sensual when Mike placed his hands on them. Mike eventually was able to suckle each breast and fleck his tongue on each nipple and areola that shot waves of sensation through Caleigh. Not to be outdone, Caleigh finally summoned the courage to place her lips around his shaft. She did not like sucking cock, but did not mind taking the ten inch shaft deep in her throat. The sucking progressed over an extended period of time before Mike released shots of white stringy cum that exploded out of his cock tip and filled Caleigh’s mouth. She gagged a bit as the cum spilled down her chin and on to her tits. Mike rubbed the creamy liquid on her breasts before he inserted his right index and middle fingers to rub her swollen clit.

“Oh fuck!” Caleigh screamed as she experienced another intense orgasm in a matter of moments. Mike thoroughly was enjoying every moment of this. He had control of his boss, who was adhering to his every request at the moment. Missionary position on the desk. Doggy style as she leaned over the desk. Spooning on the couch. Cowgirl position on the Persian carpeted floor. Orgasms were exploding between the both of them. The release and feeling of pleasure was sensational. After nearly two-plus hours, Caleigh had one last request for her Vice President/General Manager of Operations.

“I’ll give you anything if we can just stop now,” Caleigh said. “I’m spent.”

“Okay,” Mike said. “How about a pay raise?”

“Fuck you,” Caleigh said sarcastically.

“We just did and I want to fuck you again,” Mike retorted. “After all, we do have this long weekend starting now.”

“Well, my son is going to be with my ex this weekend….,” Caleigh replied without finishing her thought.

It was no surprise at all that Caleigh and Mike took their business to her bedroom for a long weekend of personal and pleasured-filled meetings.

Published 
Written by snack7132
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments