Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tendencies: Part One

"Training the Trainer"

54
34 Comments 34
28.6k Views 28.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Over time, our playful banter and private innuendos morphed into flirting, and it had become a guilty pleasure of mine to see how wet he could make me during those brief exchanges. It didn’t hurt that his athletic and toned frame always smelled good, and his scent often wafted in the air long after his departure. He was sexy, he knew it and he didn’t apologize for the women who almost openly flirted with him. He laughed it off like a gentleman, and was always professional with his subordinates. His experience and skill set secured his place on our Leadership team and he was an asset to our company.

It was Tuesday. Staff meeting day, and the day that I got to interact with him the most. En route to another meeting, I saw him in the hallway speaking on the phone, and when he saw me, he covered the mouth piece of the handset and said, “Hey, I have something I’d like to run by you. Do you have a few moments before our meeting this afternoon?”

“Sure, I’ll be eating lunch in my office, come by,” I said, while still walking to my destination.

As Tuesdays are typically busy, lunch almost missed me, so I scurried into the cafeteria to grab lunch before they cleared it. When I entered the café, I saw him standing there talking to a few colleagues about a physical training that he had just taught them. I offered the group a wave as I exited the dining room and felt his eyes on my ass as the door closed behind me. Secretly wanting the confirmation, I glanced through the glass wall mid stride and caught his eyes on mine as I carried my tray. Good. I depended on that.

As I walked back to my office, I thought of how much I enjoyed watching his physical restraint training and loved observing him teach the techniques to the staff. Especially the female staff. My nipples hardened at the thought of being pinned down underneath him and I felt the heat radiate between my legs as I neared my office.

With my office door closed and auto locked behind me, I placed my chicken salad on my desk and went into my adjoining private bathroom. I leaned on the sink and blushed at my reflection in the mirror as I began to slide my hand across my stomach and down into my panties. Before I reached my center, I heard a knock at my door…

“Be right there,” I promised.

I rinsed my hands quickly and with a paper towel in hand, I opened my office door. He strode in, food tray first, and walked over to my desk to place his lunch next to mine. I closed the door slowly behind him and used that opportunity to appreciate his masculinity as he strolled by me.

“So, that’s how it feels, huh?” he asked without looking at me.

“How what feels?” I laughed.

“When you walk by your colleague and they check out your ass,” he teased.

“Ha! You have some nerve, young man!” I chided.

He took a seat and put the focus back on work.

“Our numbers for therapeutic holds are up for the last quarter and I have some ideas on how to decrease them for our next review.”

“Yes, I saw the numbers also and with the shift in our staffing patterns, we expected an increase in holds. Nonetheless, I want to see what you have.”

“Yeah, I figured you did,” he chuckled.

“You are so fresh! Eat, before your salad gets cold,” I said with a half-smile.

“Oh, now you boss me? Telling me to eat at that, my my,” he laughed.

I sat across from him and watched him chew his food and wondered how many women he actually fucked in our company. He was very handsome and several female colleagues had no issue making their interest in him known. Publicly, he was always engaging, polite and respectful. His discretion resonated with me as I had never heard his name in the office rumor mill in all the years that we worked together.

“You have a nice office here,” he said as he glanced around and absorbed the décor in my office.

 I mumbled as I tried to maintain my composure. “Thanks. I enjoy the privacy.”

“You know, you’re lucky that you’re married.” His eyes defiantly fixed on mine.

 I challenged and held his gaze. “Oh yeah?”

“Yeah,” he shrugged.

“Why is that?” My feigned indifference leading the way.

His eyes abandoned mine and drifted to my cleavage. “Because I don’t pursue married women, although you are sexy as hell to me.” 

“Hmmm, that’s very interesting,” I said as I sipped my flavored water.

 His exaggerated response was almost comical. “Now why is that?”

“Well, you don’t pursue married women, but is it okay that you make them wet?” I asked innocently.

“I do no such thing,” he smirked.

“Oh really? I have to disagree with you there.” My dimpled cheek flirted with him.

He took another bite of his food. “Go on, expand on that please.” 

“Well, most of our interactions result in me having some…moisture.” My words trailed off as my nipples hardened…again.

“You charmer, you,” he scoffed.

“I’m serious! In fact, I was just about to investigate how wet I was after seeing you in the cafe.”

 A mischievous grin claimed his mouth. “What stopped you?”

“You knocked on the door, and I answered it,” I said matter of factly.

He motioned to an empty space on my desk. “Well, I’m inside now. Explore away.” 

Without a word, I stood up and walked around my desk and stood between his legs as he sat in the chair. I parted my legs slightly, hiked up my black pencil skirt, and slid my fingers under the bands of both my panties and stockings.

He watched me silently, intently, never saying a word.

I pulled my stockings down and briefly exposed my black lace panties before I pulled those down also. When my bare cunt came into view, I saw his bulge thicken and grow in his pants, his eyes still fixed on my panties. I softly took his hand in mine and guided it to my belly.

“You check,” I whispered seductively.

He wasted no time reaching towards my hips, grabbing my panties and nylons and pulling them slowly down over my thighs. He removed my right shoe, lifted my right foot out and let the pool of lingerie lay at my other heel clad foot. I placed my bare toes on his crotch and toyed with his zipper with my toes. He unzipped his pants and allowed his chocolate rod to bob free and watched the expression change on my face.

“Damn.” His bulbous cock looked menacing and well cared for.

I literally began to salivate and the pulses deep within my pussy catapulted more juices out of me with each throb. My naked foot left his lap and rested on the desk, giving him a full view of my brown sex.

SophieJoones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJoones

He placed his right middle finger inside of my vagina and wiggled it back and forth, the squelching sound increasing with his pace. I watched my juices slide down to his knuckle as he repeatedly fingered me and split my lips open with growing intensity and force.

He swung his chair to sit directly in front of me. “Pardon me while I taste you.” 

Seated on my desk, I pivoted my hips to enable the feast he descended on and while he sent his thirsty tongue inside of me, he began to stroke his cock. The head was already wet with pre cum and his hand slipped easily across the tip and down the shaft as I braced myself on the desk. He parted my lips open with his tongue and licked me hungrily. I saw the glistening ribbons clinging from my clit to his nose as he gnawed at my entrance. As he munched on me deeper, I grabbed his head and held him to me and when I dropped my head back, a moan escaped my throat and surprised us both.

“Shhh!”

“I’m sorry, it just feels so good,” I whispered.

The smell in my office was beginning to reek of sex and it aroused me even more. Getting my cunt eaten out on my desk at work was a great beginning. However, I wanted and needed more. His lips, tongue and teeth worked hard to keep me frenzied and I began to rationalize my inner thoughts and minimize the risks I was willing to take. I knew what I wanted from him. Needed from him. I was hoping that he felt the same way. I was married. Happily married, mind you. I thought this despite the firm possibility that my impending behavior would make it look otherwise. Although I knew my next words were wrong, they burned in my throat and demanded release.

 My voice croaked in desperation. “Please….fuck me.”

“Tell me you have a condom,” he moaned into my labia.

Regret pounding in my chest. “I don’t.” 

“Grrr, you are killing me right now.” He flicked his tongue across my clitoris for emphasis.

“It’s so hungry right now…feed it for me. Feed her. I’m begging you for it.” My hands cupped my breasts as I arched my back to convey my need.

“Are you on birth control?”

“….No.”

“Fuck!. We can’t…” he said unconvincingly.

“Just the tip, a few strokes. I’m so wet,” I softly begged.

He stood up, grabbed my shoulders hard, and spun me around. Bent at the waist, my ass exposed, my face pressed inches away from where my ass leaked on my desk calendar. My abandoned chicken salad mocked me as I stood patiently while he unbuttoned his pants. I heard his belt drop to the floor and another slick gush oozed from my pussy. Good. I depended on that.

Gripping my hips firmly with both of his hands, he lined his cock to my core and it slid in like it always lived there. My knees bailed on me and I got weak with the first stroke.

“Hold still, let me in,” his urgent voice grunted.

“Mmm, ahhh, I like that,” I cooed.

 He pulled out and eased his cock back in further. “You are so tight, damn girl.”

Slowly, rhythmically, and silently, we began to fuck in sync. His gyrating hips were crushed against my ass with at least an eight inch cock buried between us. His thrusts were strong and unapologetic and I am sure that he had completed his own version of rationalizing and minimizing that I had. What felt like hours, was mere minutes, and I feared that he was getting close to orgasm. My suspicion was confirmed shortly after.

“I’m gonna cum soon, we have to stop.” His hips grinding like pistons, disregarding his words.

“But…you’re still so hard. Put it…in my ass…” I said shyly.

“Shit, you’re a bad girl. Can you take it?” He didn’t wait for a response as he began to re-position himself.

 Challenging him, I said, “Try me.”

He withdrew his cock from my sodden pussy and purposefully aimed it at my asshole. I braced myself for the stabbing pain that was sure to sting before pleasure set in. His saturated shaft made his entry smooth and he sunk in nicely, with just enough pressure to pry open my reluctant star. Before long, he was lodged inside, impaling me and stroking me with the same pace he gave my pussy. My sphincter barely yielded as he rammed the ridges inside of my tunnel. 

“Damn, it’s so fucking tight in here…I can’t hold it much longer,” he breathed heavily.

“Then let it go…” I whispered over my shoulder to him as I bit my bottom lip.

As if he was waiting on that permission, I felt his body tighten as his hot seed flooded my small asshole and seeped back out. It quickly began to run down the back of my leg and when he withdrew his softened cock, the remainder of his nut escaped my gaping chasm.

Breathless and spent, he released my hips and I shakily bent over to pick up my clothing. The pressure that I felt between my legs was the beginning of a dull ache that would surely cause difficulty when I sat down.

“I hate to cum and go, but we have a meeting soon.” He lifted his pants and his buckle clanged loud above our hushed tones.

“Yes, see you there…thanks,” I smiled as I collected my panties and nylons.

The staff meeting was in thirteen minutes and I looked freshly fucked. I scurried inside the bathroom, and tried to erase the sex from my face and loins with the items I had discreetly stowed away. Both holes were sinfully sore considering the rough albeit brief fuck that I had just received, but I made the most out of nine minutes and pulled myself together quite nicely. Famished, I collected my staff notes and lunch tray, and headed to my meeting.

When I entered the conference room, most of the staff were present and a few stragglers were still filtering in. I sat my tray down on the over sized oblong table and began to nibble on my room temperature chicken salad. A male colleague took a seat beside me and offered a smile as he settled in. With the bustling room coming to capacity, he leaned towards me and whispered conspiratorially over his shoulder.

“Busy day today?” he smiled.

“Yes, so many meetings, barely time to eat anything.” I avoided eye contact as my fork stabbed a chunk of chicken.

“Yeah, I can see that. What’s that on your skirt...?” He pointed as his gaze fleeted from my skirt to my face.

Looking toward the direction of his accusatory finger, my heart dropped when I saw it.

“Must be mayonnaise from the chicken salad,” I replied coolly.

“Oh, of course. Nothing a little soap and water can’t get out,” he said knowingly.

“I’m sure. I’ll have to tend to it after the meeting.” I felt the blood rush to my face, awashed in guilt.

“That reminds me, do you have a few minutes after this meeting? I can swing by your office.”

“I should, yeah…how much time do you need?” knowing exactly how long he needed.

“That depends on how hard I need to fuck you…” He grinned as he plucked a piece of chicken from my plate and tossed it into his mouth.

Published 
Written by TrinityX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments