Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor's Sister Steps In

"Summoned by the doctor's sister proves to be more than gratifying"

18
4 Comments 4
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Although I could hardly wait for a reason to return to see Dr. Hills, it was several weeks later that she actually called me. “My sister just called me, Mr. Jameson, to see how well you did on your follow up visit,” she explained.

“That was kind of her,” I replied.

“She’s very professional,” Dr. Hills continued, “But she took a particular interest when I explained what transpired in my office. She would like to “test” your performance for herself. Would you mind?”

I recalled how attractive her sister, Dr. Sara Green was when I visited her office. She had a certain air about her, and since she had quickly delegated my “treatment” to her nurse, Greta, I presumed she might be a lesbian, or at least not interested in her male patients. But since I’ve always appreciated a sexually aggressive woman, I jumped at the chance to “visit” her again.

“I think I would enjoy getting to know her better and to show her how well I’ve done,” I said proudly.

“I’ll make an appointment for you, then,” she said, “But I’ll give you fair warning that my sister likes things rough, in all respects. If you show any signs of weakness, she will take advantage of you and leave you very disappointed, if you get my drift.”

“I think I understand,” I replied, “Thank you for the warning and advice.”

A few days later I found myself alone in Dr. Green’s waiting room late in the afternoon. I had read all the magazines when the receptionist came into the room, obviously leaving for the day. “You are Dr. Green’s last appointment today, Mr. Jameson; you can go in now. She said you should come to her office, at the very end of the hall. Good luck,” she said with a wink and a mysterious smile.

I found my way to the doctor’s office and went in. She was not there, but I heard water running, and then a door opened from her adjacent bathroom. Dr. Sara was drying her hands on a small towel as she approached me. “I’ve heard good things about you from Alex,” she said, “and I’m a bit jealous.”

“No need for that,” I said confidently, “It’s only therapy.”

“Let’s cut to the chase, Mr. Jameson; my sister said you have certain skills that surprised her and I want to avail myself of them,” she said, tossing the towel on her desk.

“And that would mean…” I asked, just to make her say it.

“Cut the bull shit, Mr. Jameson,” she said, stepping closer. “I know you’re sexually passive and I’m going to make you eat me and then I’m going to use your cock to satisfy myself. You, however, may not get to come unless I allow it. Is that clear?”

Under normal circumstances I would easily agree and enjoy being submissive to such a woman, but aside from the pleasure I had, being “treated” by the female medical people lately, I was tired of being considered a wimp. I decided to exercise one of my options.

“Sure, doc, whatever you say,” I answered softly.

“Excellent. I’m not one for much foreplay, and I’m already wet,” she said. “Get undressed and let’s get to it.”

Sensing how eager she was, I undressed slowly, watching her quickly shed her clothes.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

In addition to being pretty, Dr. Sara Green had great legs and a firm ass, two assets that would generally give me purpose to be “used” freely.

However, as if on cue, my cock was primed by my sinister thoughts and my erection seemed to please her. “I like unusual places for sex,” she said, leading me into the bathroom. She hopped up onto the counter by the sink, inching her ass to the edge of the counter top.

“Alex said you’re good with your mouth. Show me,” she demanded.

I dropped to my knees to oblige her because I chose to, not because she ordered it. Unlike Dr. Alex, Dr. Sara had shaved her pussy and it was smooth and oddly inviting, because her slit was wet already. I stabbed my tongue inside her, rimming her walls and sucking in her fluids. By the time I swabbed her clit, she was ready for more. Her hands grabbed my head and tried to pull me away from my feast but I resisted until her legs clamped together and she came, almost reluctantly.

“Fuck me,” she commanded.

I eased my cock into her wetness just as she expected but then I took over. She was leaning back against the mirror and as I thrust my cock into her to the hilt, I covered her mouth with mine. I drove my tongue into her mouth and when she gasped and sucked on it, I knew I had her.

My body slammed back and forth as I broke the kiss and her body jerked from the force of my thrusts. I grabbed both her breasts in my hands and squeezed hard enough to make her wince. It meant more to her than I expected, and a few minutes she came, moaning, “I’m coming, you fucker!”

It was music to my ears and when she was reduced to panting and moaning, I withdrew, and dropped to my knees. I put my hands under her knees and pushed her legs up against her chest. Taking her hood into my mouth, I pressed my tongue against her clit and sucked her flesh into my mouth as hard as I could.

I slid two fingers into her sopping pussy and then pressed them against her anal rim. She groaned, “No, don’t, please!” But I ignored her and pushed them in deep as I continued to suck and lick her clit. I finger fucked her ass rapidly, and within five minutes she whined and came again, almost in protest, “Shit! You bastard!”

Before she could recover I stood and slipped my cock back inside her, ready now to take my own pleasure. She wrapped her legs behind mine and leaned forward, slipped both arms around my neck and brought her face close to mine.

“Give it to me, deep and hard; I want to feel your spunk fill me up!” she grunted. She plastered her mouth against mine and held on, her tongue dancing in my mouth as I felt my pleasure mounting. A few minutes of serious, sweat inducing fucking took me right where I wanted to be, and I unleashed a torrent of cum inside her, spraying her insides like a firehose.

She broke the lip lock, staring into my eyes as I continued to pump it into her. “Yes, that’s it, give it to me. I want all of it,” she whispered.

And I did, until I was spent. When I pulled free of her, she put her heels on my shoulders and pushed me suggestively down until I was kneeling in front of her again, staring at her hot, wet slit.

“Now,” she said, again in her commanding voice, “show me how much of a man you really are. Eat me just one more time.”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments