Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Extra, The Finale

"The addition of the fiery Chloe took us all to another level."

23
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Mel began sucking on my ear as her hand moved into my pants. Her fingers began rimming my pucker to lube me up for my impending penetration. As both of her digits moved through my anal ring, I sighed quietly.

With her lips at my ear and nibbling on my lobe, Mel breathlessly offered, "How does it feel being finger-fucked in the ass on a movie set?"

"Forget the movie set. It just feels great to have you in my ass. Mmmm!"

"I think I'll go check on how things are progressing down there, face-to-face," Mel teased.

I felt her tongue running up and down my anal cleft as her fingers continued to pump my rectum. Mel's tongue tickled the edges of my open star before I felt her warm saliva slide over her penetrating digits and into my opening pucker. The going was getting easier with the added lube and my accepting orifice.

As Mel began chewing on my buttocks, we heard, "Here are those same zombies again, but it looks like the female has gotten the better of the male. She seems to be eating the flesh of his ass for sustenance. Maybe I should help her a little," Chloe said as she knelt down and pushed Mel's face roughly into my spread ass-cheeks.

Mel took the hint, replacing her fingers with her tongue and digging deep very enthusiastically. Mel even added some growls to show that she was enjoying her feast tremendously. For my part, the moans and snarls were very much real since I'd never had another's face and tongue in my ass.

"There, that's better," Chloe concurred as she stood and walked away with the other cast as they all chuckled heartily at our predicament. Although, unlike Chloe, most of them didn't know that both of us were enjoying the scenario immensely.

As the cameras moved across the set and away from us, I mumbled, "That feels so fucking good, Mel! Please don't stop!"

"I have no intention, and we're absolutely taking Chloe home with us tonight, whenever that is," Mel uttered back as her tongue flicked across my gaping star. She continued using me with her tongue until it got too tired. I knew the moment that that happened because I felt her fingers force their way inside me again. Plowing my ass like a maniac, Mel bit and sucked on my cheeks, leaving little hickeys all over them as I would see in the mirror later. Needless to say, the tear in my pants had become considerably larger throughout this process.

The addition of a third finger was my undoing. She added the third when I began feeling a little loose, and the extra circumference was all I needed to push me over. Mel heard my growls grow in volume and licked at my semi-hard cock facing backward between my legs. As it began spurting my load, Mel sucked the tip into her mouth to consume the rest. I lay there panting and recovering as she removed her fingers and lapped gently at my gaping star.

With my breathing under control, I rolled onto my side and pulled Mel's face to mine. We kissed for some time as I fondled her breasts through the gap in her button-down shirt. Both of Mel's hands were in her crotch as our make-out session continued. She brought herself off a couple of times with the aid of my nipple pinching and sucking. As we continued our light petting and kissing, another break was called.

Getting up to stretch our legs and get a drink, we wandered into the makeup room to talk to Sandra. It was now nearly one in the morning, and I was in dire need of at least a power nap.

"Do you think they'll need us anymore?" I asked Sandra.

"I doubt it. They are usually doing close-up shots this late in the day. Are you two heading to Mel's place together?" Sandra inquired.

"No, they're not!" a voice dictated from behind us.

We all turned to see the hot little Chloe standing there with her hands on her hips, seemingly in control of everything. She was a sight with her petite form and beautifully sculpted face. She was all of five feet tall, probably weighing in at about one hundred ten pounds. This girl could easily be a star just from her looks and attitude alone, never mind the fact that she could actually act. As I ogled Chloe in her skin-tight spandex pants and form-fitting t-shirt, all thoughts of a nap quickly disappeared. But it seemed her thoughts were focused on Mel as she openly leered at the split in her pants.

"So, what are we doing then?" Mel sassed back in her direction.

"Oh, I'm going to take you three out onto the set and show you how to do things right." Chloe pounced back.

"Oh yeah?" Mel rebutted as she moved toward Chloe, pressing her against the wall with her own luscious form.

"Uh... um, what...? was all Chloe got out before Mel smothered her lips with her own. Mel took control nimbly by making contact with her hands on Chloe's arms first and gradually moving them across her body without losing connection. She didn't grab and grope like a horny teenage boy but instead glided across Chloe's non-sexual body parts to soothe. Mel's hands stroked Chloe's arms and sides as her mouth maintained control. They steadily caressed Chloe as you would to calm a child or pet. The sensual nature of her kisses kept Chloe from pulling away.

Quietly and purposely, Mel worked her way down Chloe's hips, keeping her thumbs on the front of her while her fingers grazed the sides of her taut little buttocks. This easy migration slowly consumed Chloe, and she moved her hands to the back of Mel's head to hold their faces tighter together. Mel kept up her steady manipulation as I took the opportunity to pull the door closed and quietly lock it. As I did, I got a close-up view of Chloe's spectacular ass through her spandex, and just the thought of sticking my face between those buttocks was enough to get me hard.

Moving back next to Sandra, we both watched intently as Mel continued to work her magic. Unbeknownst to me, my hardened penis had slipped free from my torn pants. Sandra took the opportunity to gently clutch it and stroke my length while we continued to watch. I, in turn, moved my hand into her pants and tickled her growing clit.

Mel's hands moved forward, allowing her thumbs to move in slow, soft rotations, closer to Chloe's dampening crotch. The assault was achingly slow but deliberate, and the moans emanating from Chloe proved it was working. Closer and closer, Mel's hands crept toward Chloe's damp puss. The wet spot was proliferating, consuming Chloe's entire groin. As Mel's thumbs began to press against Chloe's vulva, Chloe's hands slid down Mel's back and then to her own hips pushing her spandex down just past her smooth puss.

With her slit revealed, Chloe's hands quickly reversed their course, gripping Mel's head again. Pulling their faces apart for the briefest of time, she urged, "Touch me," before pressing their faces back together. Mel continued her teasing approach as Sandra and I watched the fluid seep from Chloe's overexcited and slick little box. When Mel's thumbs finally did reach Chloe's small and closed outer labia, Chloe shuttered and gushed her nectar all over herself and Mel.

Their entangled lips muffled most of the cries from Chloe. As her climax began to ebb, Chloe fell slack into Mel. Moving one hand around her upper back and the other to her exposed ass, Mel lifted her up and placed her onto one of the makeup chairs. Mel made sure to never let their lips part in the moving process. Sandra and I took the opportunity to remove Chloe's shoes, socks, and spandex leggings, leaving her bare from the waist down. With the chair tilted back, Mel continued the soft kisses as her hands moved to Chloe's pert little t-shirt-covered breasts.

I released Sandra as she did me, and we joined the assault on Chloe's perfect little body. I pulled her right foot to my mouth and licked and nibbled at her toes as Sandra kissed her way up her thighs, spreading them as she proceeded. We worked like a well-oiled machine as we stimulated every part of Chloe's anatomy. I watched as Mel gently removed Chloe's shirt, leaving her fully nude, then teased her small pink areola and nipples with her fingers. Sandra made it to Chloe's puss and began light licks as I gave her foot a good working over. When Mel dropped her face to suck one of Chloe's nipples into her mouth, that was the tipping point.

Chloe screamed into the small room as her legs and hips convulsed. As her apex continued, Chloe moved one hand to grip Sandra's head and the other into Mel's gaping pants to finger her cunt. The result of her explosion was that I lost my grip on her foot as they eventually found their way wrapped behind Sandra's head. Moving closer, I took on the other nipple as Mel and I suckled on them until they grew rigid and very sensitive.

Chloe's left hand was buried deep into Mel's muff with four fingers slipping in and out. Her right had been gripping Sandra's hair, egging her to dig deeper into her cute little vagina. But, with both legs now crossed behind her neck and holding her firmly, Chloe's hand found my unwavering pole. Her hand glided from the tip of my shaft to the base of my scrotum, feeling every vein and bump along the way.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

Without Mel's lips on hers anymore, she growled, "Fuck my face!"

Realizing that Chloe was coming back to reality and trying to take over, as usual, Mel told Sandra, "Lick her ass and then finger both of her holes," as she began to bite and pull Chloe's nipples. As my prick slipped into her mouth, I felt a vibrating moan, probably from Mel's assault on her little nips. The big one came on slowly as I looked to see Sandra slipping her digits into Chloe's holes.

"Give her a good hard fucking, you two," Mel commanded once she saw Sandra's digits slip inside Chloe.

Sandra and I gave her what was ordered, and Chloe was wailing around my orally embedded hardon in no time. She jerked and yelled through her peak, but all of us just kept going until she collapsed into a panting, sweaty mess. Chloe's hand left Mel as she lost all physical control of her body. I pulled from her open mouth to give her a chance to catch her breath, but Sandra kept fingering her at a moderate pace.

"So, Chloe, are you going to relent, or do we have to keep fucking you silly?" Mel questioned.

"I... I give... but let's all get naked... and have some fun, okay?" Chloe panted.

"Sounds okay to me? But should we go somewhere a little more comfortable?" I asked.

"I should probably stay in the building in case they call me for a reshoot," Chloe responded.

"Alright, so where should we go then?" Mel asked while staring at me.

"How about the old Shrink's office? They left a couple of couches up there, and it has really soft and fuzzy carpet."

"Okay. Everyone grab your stuff, and I'll check to see that the coast is clear," Mel offered as she popped her head out the semi-open door.

Looking back at us, she said, "Alright, it looks clear to the steps, and I doubt anyone is upstairs since most of the cast and crew are already gone for the night."

We all stared at Chloe for a moment as she hadn't bothered to get dressed but decided to carry her things while naked. "What, don't you all want me this way?" she grinned before sprinting out the door toward the staircase. We chased her out the doorway and up the stairs, only catching her because she didn't know which office we were heading to.

As we came upon her, I scooped Chloe up and carried her to the end of the hall.

"Thank you, kind sir," she voiced before pulling my face to hers for an arousing kiss. Having not had the opportunity to taste her slick little puss, I lowered her upper body and pulled her petite pussy to my face as she hung upside down. As my tongue dug into her smooth vagina, Chloe freed my growing cock and slowly licked and stroked it to life, her legs crossed behind my head while I enjoyed her savory flower.

"Hey, are you two gonna stand out in the hall all night eating each other?" Mel asked from a couch inside the office. Sandra's face was buried between her spread legs as she tossed the last of her clothes to the floor.

"Maybe?" Chloe and I uttered almost simultaneously, then laughed at ourselves for similar thoughts.

Pressing my face back into her tasty puss, I ambled toward the office. After moving through the door, I shoved it closed before lying back on the other couch. Chloe and I continued to feast on each other's genitalia while hearing Sandra do the same to Mel. Not having to use my arms to hold her up anymore, I slipped a finger into her slippery box and coated it thoroughly. With it amply lubed, I slipped it into her pucker. Chloe growled around my cock and forced her cunt hard against my face. Sucking hard on her little nub brought on a deep roar that vibrated my hardon in a gloriously sensual way.

Chloe's climax came just before Mel's, but the sounds emanating from the two of them became a symphony that any lover can't wait to hear. In the aftermath, Chloe's mouth came off of my cock as she slid forward across my bare chest, leaving a trail of her nectar. Reaching my rigid pole, she rose up and plied her diminutive entrance with the tip.

"It's not necessary that we fuck," I offered.

"Oh, but it is. I haven't had one in far too long, and I really need to have something warm and filling inside me."

"A beautiful young lady like yourself? How is it that you haven't had a good fucking in a while?"

"The guys working in this business are all about scoring and never calling you back. To them, it's just a game of who can fuck the most bitches. So, like Mel and Sandra here, I just don't mess with them at all and pretend to be a mean bitch."

"Ahhh, I... fuck, that's tight!" I bellowed into the sex-filled room.

Sandra left Mel's spread thighs to watch up close as Chloe haltingly speared her puss with my prick. Unable to just view the action, Sandra began to lick Chloe's clit, labia, and my shaft. Still, only about halfway down, Chloe came hard from the additional stimulation. I moved my hands to her upper back to steady her from behind as she slowly fell back onto my chest. Once she was down, I wrapped my arms around her and let my hands caress her breasts and abdomen.

Sandra eased off Chloe and concentrated on my scrotum, sucking and lapping away. Not to be outdone, Mel finally appeared by dropping her swollen and gaping pussy right onto my face. Chloe, being so much shorter than me, only watched as Mel rode my mouth. But, after having recovered from her recent peak, she pushed herself upright and began to attempt my hardon again.

The four of us had become an entangled sexual machine of sorts, pleasuring each other with abandon. While Chloe endeavored to get my prick all the way inside her restrictive twat, Mel abused my nipples as I gnawed at her happy puss. During all this action, I could still feel Sandra working her oral magic on my sac and shaft. The sensations of having three women at the same time, along with the feel of Chloe's unyielding box, were bringing me to my own climax.

Chloe had finally slid down my pecker when I reached out and held her in place, trying to delay my orgasm. However, as I held her there, Sandra's licks along, with being filled so fully, pushed her to another acme. The orgasmic clenching that ensued pushed me over the top, and I wailed into Mel's vagina, "I'm cummmiiinnnggg!"

My pelvis jerked upward, causing Chloe to fall back onto me again as she also convulsed from her orgasm. My arms slipped around her chest again, holding her firmly as my ejaculations gradually lessened. We lay there panting as Mel moved next to Sandra, and they shared our mutual secretions.

"Mmmm," Chloe proffered during our post-coital bliss as she squirmed on my sluggishly receding hardon. "Why do they have to get soft?" she whiningly questioned.

"If they didn't, I'd have a tough time walking, that's why," I replied while laughing at my own stupid answer.

"Oh, maybe we can do something about that," Mel piped up. As Mel stood to make a show of fingering her slick puss, I felt Sandra pry apart my buttocks to expose my pucker. I was at about half-mast when I realized what they were going to do and just the thought of it had me beginning to grow again. With two digits well coated, Mel knelt and slipped both inside simultaneously. Again, my hips jerked upward as Chloe sighed.

The girls helped her back up into a seated position before Chloe started to ride me while my ass was getting a good reaming.

"Oh, yeah! That's hitting the right spots now. It's been far too long since I rode a hard cock and never since I had two sexy women between my legs at the same time. Fuck... fuck... fuuuccckkk!"

I held Chloe from behind while she fell back onto my chest again. This time I think we did her in as her panting gave way to a purring snore after several minutes. Mel and Sandra took their time cleaning us up as I finally slipped from Chloe's labia.

Once they were done, Sandra dressed and headed downstairs to see if the shooting was still going. Mel helped me slip from under Chloe without waking her, and we both got dressed.

About the time we finished, Sandra appeared. "Well, it looks like we're the only ones left in the building."

"So, where do we go now," Chloe voiced softly from behind us as she stretched her still-nude form across the couch.

"I don't know, but I'm done being an extra. This movie business is hard work," I smiled while pulling Mel in for a raunchy kiss.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments