Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Extra, Part Two

"The evening continues as Mel introduces me to her friend."

37
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

"Where have you guys been?" questioned the makeup lady, Sandra.

"Well, Romeo here..."

"Forget I asked and spare me the sordid details, or I may want to join in. Now one of you, get in the chair!" Sandra commanded.

Mel hopped in first as I stared at her with that 'what was that about,' look? She stared back at me with a sly little grin, like the two of them had some history in the sack. I was intrigued but doubted that anything would come of it tonight. It was an interesting experience watching Sandra quickly turn my new lover into something rather grotesque. Mel's face promptly turned morbid with a series of glue-on prosthetics and a little air-brushing. Sandra also did some minor work and coloring on her hands before releasing her from the chair.

As Mel stood to move away, I noticed a bit of liquid on the seat. Glancing at her crotch as we switched seats, it was clear that something had her very excited. While Sandra got to work on me, I watched Mel move her chair almost directly behind her. Mel then snaked her hands under Sandra's shirt and fondled her breasts inches from me to my and Sandra's delight.  

"You're going to make me mess up his makeup," Sandra cooed through closing eyes.

"Really? He's going to be a Zombie. That's the definition of messed up, and just for that silly comment, you get this too."

I watched in cock-raising awe as my lover for the day began to deftly undo the front of Sandra's pants before slipping her hand inside. Sandra reacted immediately with soft moans. It was clear that these two knew each other very well in many ways as Mel quickly brought her to the precipice of pleasure.  

Holding her at the edge, Mel whispered, "If you want it, then suck him."

The words barely out of Mel's mouth had Sandra's face planted in my crotch with her lips wrapped around my risen prick. Sandra sucked me with such intensity that I believed she might pull it clean off.  

Through the haze of my hoover job, I heard Mel add, "Do you want it in your slick little puss, Sandy? It's a nice cock, isn't it? You know how good it would feel, and he's really good at using it too. You can have it if you want, just hop into his lap and let him fuck you silly."

Clearly, the words had as much of a stimulating effect on Sandra as they did on me as she quickly stood and whipped her pants and panties off before straddling my legs while facing me. The feeling of her hot slippery puss sliding down my pulsing prick was almost too much. Once she bottomed out, Sandra lifted her shirt and bra over her head and began to knead her perky tits. As She started to pound my cock wildly, I noticed one of Mel's hands moving to her clit. Wondering where the other was, I suddenly felt the intrusion of Sandra's sphincter as Mel's digits rubbed against my cock from inside Sandra.

Mel had Sandra so fired up that it only took a minute or two before Sandra was shaking and convulsing in my lap and suddenly kissing me hard on the lips. I went with it to give her what she needed, knowing that I would get much more from Mel in a short time. It's not like Sandra was unattractive, but rather that we hadn't developed any passion between us before the act. I was there to satisfy Sandra at the moment and was happy to oblige, knowing the rewards to come.

Sandra slowly melted away from me as Mel embraced her from behind. Still stroking her cock-filled pussy, Mel began palming a breast and kissing her neck while whispering in her ear.

"See, I told you that you'd love his cock. It's even still hard in your yummy little fuck-hole. Do you want some more, maybe feel it in your delectable little ass? I know how much you love a good ass-fucking, and this guy gets hard easily. He could fuck us both all night. In fact, why don't you turn around right now and push that prick into your pucker while I give your kitty a good tonguing? Hmmm?"

Their dynamic quickly became clear to me as Sandra reached for some vaseline and pressed a dollop into her crease. She gently fingered herself for a moment before easing off my cock and turning around. As she lowered herself, Mel's hands spread her buttocks for my intrusion. 

I was pretty sure that these two had shared others in the past and that Sandra would do anything Mel asked her to do to get off. This evening was quickly becoming something of a fantasy, and I was going to enjoy every second.

Mel controlled Sandra's descent onto my rigid shaft as Sandra only sighed encouragingly. Once I was balls deep, Mel moved her face aggressively into Sandra's cunt and ate her with vigor. Still gripping her ass, Mel gradually raised her up and down lethargically. The restrictiveness of Sandra's back door had me nearing my own climax. 

Hearing my panting and evident sexual excitement, Mel offered, "You may cum in her ass if you can't hold out any longer."

It was said almost like a challenge of a sort, and I took it as such, not wanting to disappoint either of the girls. Refocusing my thoughts, I quickly deescalated my impending orgasm and let my hands wander to Sandra's breasts to concentrate on her upcoming peak. Mel seemed pleased with my choice as she mumbled into Sandra's puss, "Mmmm, you are going to get so much more than this."

The statement could have been directed at either Sandra or me or both of us. But, either way, it was definitely going to be a wild night. The words seemed to be precisely what Sandra needed as she came violently, clenching her colon repeatedly around my embedded hardon. Fortunately, I was buried fully into her ass, and the clenching, primarily around my shaft, didn't set me off. Mel's face moved up from Sandra's puss before briefly stopping to kiss and nibble each of her breasts. Finally, making it to her mouth, the two sexy women shared a lingering, wanton kiss.

As their passion eased, Sandra slipped off my still engorged pole and then turned to wipe off the excess vaseline. She kissed the tip before pulling up her panties and pants and getting back to my makeup as Mel gently kneaded her breasts from behind.

"I'm never going to be able to finish his makeup if you don't stop playing with me," Sandra whined as her nipples hardened even more.

"Alright, you big baby, but you are coming to my house after the filming tonight, right?"

Sandra turned back to Mel and gave her a tongue-filled kiss before replying, "Yes, I'll be there, but will he?"

Her eyes shot back to me, and Mel's followed.

"Hey, if I'm invited, then I will definitely be there."

"Okay then, let's get this done so that loverboy and I can fuck like zombies on the screen," Mel prompted as she pulled Sandra's shirt back over her head, covering those enticing mammaries.

Even though Sandra was covered up, my penis was still on the hunt for something to fill. It continued pulsing in its solid state, and Mel's occasional touches did nothing to dissuade it from its impliability. Fortunately, Sandra made quick work of my face and hands and then dismissed us to the set.

There were a few set hands putting the final decorations in place as the second director motioned for us to head for the back corner in one of the lanes near where the pins are usually located. A malfunctioning pin-setter kept dropping onto the lane, which was the explanation for our lack of legs. Apparently, we crawled through the lane and got them chopped off. That would also explain the bloody legs scattered about.

"So, the Director wants you two over here as background decoration. Try not to crawl too far away since we have to show a blood trail. You can pretend to attack each other if you want. I know it's a bit boring, but try to keep active for when we pan across you. Got it?" one of the assistant directors explained.

"Sure, no problem," Mel answered, and we got into position with his assistance, face-down on the lane. Initially, we were side-by-side, and once the decorators moved to another area, I let my fingers slip between her cum-coated lips. Mel released a soft sigh as I fingered her puss, and I turned my head toward hers for a little tongue waggling. All the lights were still on as my digits continued to plunge into her lubricious cunt.

"God, it's so hot being finger-fucked out in the open like this with so many potential voyeurs."

"I had a feeling that you'd love being used and possibly exposed after our office fuck earlier. You weren't one bit concerned about being caught. All you wanted was to cum on my cock and have it fill you up."

"You already know me too well. I'm just a common slut that loves sex however I can get it. Now make me cum, damn it!"

I pumped her slick box faster and even added my thumb to her pucker. Mel's moans began to rise above the other sounds as her climax hit.  

"That's perfect!" the Director yelled, assuming we were practicing our zombie moans. His sudden enthusiastic comment took us both by surprise.

"Oh fuck," Mel whispered. "That was a big one. Keep up the good work until the lights go out. That's when you get to have my ass. It's been a while since I've had a hard cock in there that is as talented as yours."

"Why wait?" I questioned as I crawled onto her back while pretending to chew her neck and exposed shoulder. I wiggled my hardon threw the rip in my pants and hers until it pressed against the warm meaty flesh of her buttocks. I growled as I lightly chewed on her tender neck.

"Ohhh, you dirty fucker," Mel softly cried.

"Not yet, but I will as soon as you spread your slut legs a little further apart."

Mel didn't spread her legs but did bring her hands back to spread her butt-cheeks far enough apart for my cock-head to pop inside her eager little star.

Through mewling lips, Mel groaned, "That's it, feed me your hungry prick."

"I'm going to fuck your perfect ass right in front of all these people, so they all will know what a covetous little slut you are. They'll all want to be where I am, plowing your murky back door and giving you orgasm after orgasm. Are your fingers plying your hot little cunt and tweaking your hard little pearl?"

I said all these things as I gradually sank into the depths of Mel's bowels. Once I was as deep as I could get, I stopped talking and went back to nibbling her shoulder and neck as she came from the overload of stimulation she was experiencing. No one was immediately around us or even staring in our direction as I teased her to climax. Still, the idea alone seemed too much for her to handle.

Panting in her post-orgasmic state, Mel begged, "When this night is over, I want you to take me someplace public and fuck where others can watch. I've never been so turned on as I am right now, and no one is even looking. I can only imagine what it will be like when they do."

"Anything you desire, my sexy little minx."

"Anything?"

"Yesssssss!" I whispered in her ear as I pulled back to plunge into her rectum again.

"Arrrggghhh!" Mel howled as she hit another peak while giving my hardon a firm squeeze.

"That was a bit much. Maybe a little less volume going forward," one of the directors issued our way.

"Yes, sir," I replied as Mel tried to muffle her ongoing acme.

"If one of them comes over here, they may see what we're doing and want some of this sweet fucking ass for themselves, then what will you do? Will you fuck them all and show them what a tart you really are? Is that what you want, to be fucked by a string of guys?"

My dirty talk had Mel gripping my cock so fiercely with her anal ring that I was sure she might pull it from me.

"Between your nasty talk and your technique, I could fall in love or at least try and fuck you to death. If you keep me cumming like this, you'll have a hard time keeping that dick to yourself."

As I pondered my reply, we heard, "All right, everyone let's drop the lights and get into character. The shooting is about to begin."

"Oh, it's on now," I murmured into her ear as I began fucking her ass in earnest. I sucked and chewed on her shoulder while pumping her rectum with the intent of filling it up.

"That's it. Fill my ass with your seed, you bastard!" Mel growled in a soft scream.

As I neared my inevitable spunk dump, Mel's grunts and groans grew more vocal. Slipping a hand to her mouth, I held back the bulk of it as we climaxed together in a convulsing and quivering mess. Having held back twice before with Sandra only intensified my orgasm with Mel. My ejaculations which were normally about four or five intense bursts, seemed to go on much longer this time. In the wake of our mutual peaks, I kissed Mel's neck and shoulder over and over.

As my shrinking hardon popped from her swollen pucker, Mel asked, "Did you dump a gallon of cum into my ass?"

"Probably," I replied. "That's what you get for teasing me so much with your sub, Sandra."

"You think that she's my sub? What gave you that impression?"

TheresaJordan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheresaJordan

"Um, maybe because she did and will do anything you ask. Including fucking a complete stranger because you told her too."

"I just know what she likes, that's all. We've been friends forever, and we talk about guys, our kinks, and the things we'd like to do with them. If anyone is my sub now, it's you. I got you to pleasure my friend and me while knowing me less than twenty-four hours."

"Maybe, but you didn't train me to do your bidding. I'm just a horny guy that will do almost anything to get some hot little pussy and ass. Of which, you are both, my sexy and adventurous slut."

"Yes, I am. Now, how much longer until you're hard enough to fuck me again, my horny slave?"

"Why don't you roll onto your back, and I'll shimmy down and eat you like only a horny zombie would."

"You really know how to talk to a girl, don't you?"

"I do my best," I shared while moving down Mel's torso as she rolled over gingerly. Once in position, I quickly looked around to ensure we were being properly ignored. With the coast seemingly clear, I dove into Mel's cum-coated puss. Initially, I only lapped at her labia, tasting the remnants of her multiple orgasms. The more I licked her outer lips, the more she leaked. Pushing my tongue into her feminine entrance, I felt Mel quiver just the slightest bit.

As soon as I got a mouthful of her delicious nectar, all bets were off. I gripped her thighs firmly as I dug deeper into her yearning cavern. Staying away from her clit, I let my tongue run wild inside and out of her pulsating womb. Mel moaned and sighed in a semi-controlled manner as I ate her delicious vagina like it was never-ending. I knew she'd cum but didn't know how often as my grip on her kept her from shaking very much. When she finally whispered through ragged breath, "Fuck me, please," I realized just how tightly I'd been holding her thighs and was sure there'd be some bruising come tomorrow.

Focusing on my immediate location, I saw that the cameras all faced the opposite side of the bowling alley. Stealthily, I slid up Mel's torso until our mouths touched. Through pursed lips, Mel related, "You are a maniac, you know that. You drive me absolutely crazy with your intensity."

"Is that a good thing?" I inquired.

"A very good thing," she replied without any hesitation.

Squirming her hips in small circles, Mel was attempting to line my prick up with her steamy and very wet entrance. Once she gripped the tip with her lustrous lips, I moved forward to bury it all the way inside.

"That's where it should always be. Filling my lewd little pussy whenever I ask it to. Now, fuck me good and spill your baby-batter into my wanton little cunt. And don't worry about being seen. I really don't care. In fact, it excites me, even more, to know that others are watching us as you fuck me to multiple orgasms."

I began pumping her slick puss while we kissed hungrily. Not wanting to draw too much attention, I kept the strokes short while adding a rotating motion. Mel seemed to respond favorably to my latest trick when I noticed several of the main actors were coming our way. Mel was oblivious, and even though she'd just said that it wouldn't matter if we were caught, I didn't want to get her fired.

I moved my lips from hers and began chewing lightly on her neck, shoulders, and upper chest. I slowed my hip motion but kept up enough movement to keep her satisfied. Suddenly, I heard one of the cast say, "Hey, watch out for those two zombies!" Another replied, "Don't worry about them. They don't have any legs, and it looks like one is eating the other anyway."

One of the women realized we were fucking on set and stepped on my ass, driving it into Mel's puss four or five times before saying, "See, they're harmless." I wanted so bad to grab her leg and scare the hell out of her, but her actions had actually brought on Mel's climax even faster. So I moved my face back to hers to stifle the screams.

After they moved on to another part of the set, I told Mel, "Those last few hard pumps were actually one of the actress' feet pushing on my ass. She must have realized that we were fucking and wanted to mess with us."

"Mmmm, maybe we can invite her over to my place later and have her do that again, but with all of us naked."

"Maybe I'll get a big toe in my ass."

"Would you like that?"

"I think that I might. Shall we have Sandra give it a test run?" I asked.

"That sounds like a great idea!"

"How much longer do you think we'll have to be here?"

"Usually, we break for dinner around nine-thirty or ten o'clock. What time is it now?"

Pushing up my sleeve, I checked the time and shared, "It's nine forty-five."

"Good. We should be breaking for dinner soon."

"Does that mean we can leave for the night, or is it just a break before getting back to the shooting?"

"It's just a break for most of us, but they may not need you and me if they're done shooting in here."

"How do we find out?"

"I'll ask the assistant Director who told us where to be when we first walked into the set. He should know where they are shooting next and whether or not we'll be needed."

Helping Mel to her feet, I watched her hot little ass wiggle away. I stared while getting those quick glimpses of her drooling labia when the rip in her pants gapped just right. As she stood and spoke to the Director, the actress that stepped on my ass earlier moved in behind her and slipped her hand into Mel's pants from the back. Mel stiffened just the slightest bit as I watched the actress' hand move all around. Then, as if she knew I was watching, the actress turned back and gave me a wink before removing her hand and licking her fingers. It was clear where they'd been as she kept her eyes locked on mine throughout her digital cleaning.

The actress moved quickly behind an adjacent set wall just before Mel could turn and see who the mystery fingerer was. I saw Mel finish her conversation with the Director and then turn around to see who groped her. Once she looked back at me, I grinned and motioned for her to come back my way.

Approaching me with a look of confusion, Mel asked, "Did you see who stroked my bare ass and then fingered my puss and ass?"

"Damn, watching her play with you right in front of me was so hot. How did it feel to be fingered while talking to the Director where anyone could have seen?"

"Well, of course, it was hot, but who the heck did it?"

"She even looked back at me while licking her fingers afterward. Damn, I'm so fucking hard just thinking about it all."

Mel's hand slipped into the gap in my pants and gripped my cock firmly while eliciting a little, "Ohhh."

"See what I mean," I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist and let Mel back to my office.

"Where are we going, and who was the girl?" Mel begged.

Slipping into my office, I locked the door behind us before pushing Mel face first over my desk. Without ceremony of any kind, I plunged into her cunt with my rager and fucked her hard. Mel was yelping and squealing as I plowed her slick little box almost angrily and in need of release. I wasn't thinking about her pleasure at all, but the intensity of it all seemed to light a fire in her as well. As the head of my prick began to swell, the extra friction set Mel off just before me, and we both came explosively.

Our energies left the both of us as we slipped from the desk, and I slow-motion landed on my back with Mel on top of me face-up. She was still impaled on my fuck-stick as we panted furiously.  

"Oh, my God! What the fuck... was that about?" Mel interrogated breathlessly.

"Something... something about... watching you get used... fuuuccckkk, so hot!" I bellowed as my dick was still hard inside her throbbing warm womb.

"Damn, you're still hard," Mel said as she sat up on me in a reverse cowgirl. "So, who was it? Who fingered me in front of you and caused this freak show of an erection you've got going on?" she whispered as she slowly pivoted on my hardon until she faced me.

"I don't know... her name," I staggered at the sensitivity of my dick as she turned around. "She was that cute little brunette... arrrggghhh!" Mel clamped down on my cock at my words bringing about almost painful sensations. Choosing my words more carefully, I finished, "The one that always sat on the bench outside."

"Oh, Chloe, the little snob. She's the one who fingered me and tasted my juices to tease you?"

"I guess," not wanting to say anymore and rile her up again.

"Well, we'll just have to go and have a talk with little Miss Priss," Mel pronounced as she slowly began to ride me. "You know you have fucked me more times today than I've been fucked in months? And it seems that neither of us can seem to get enough."

Mel chatted away as she slid up and down my unending erection. Its cause was most likely the image of Chloe fingering her and then licking her digits clean all right next to the Director and a few others. It seems that I enjoy watching my sexual partner get used by others. I guess I'm a bit of a voyeur or something.

"Are you still thinking about her fingering me?" Mel breathed as she began to quiver.

"Yes!" I yelped as she clamped down on my prick again.

"It was sooo hot, wasn't it!" Mel chirped on the brink of another climax.

"God, yesss!" I murmured loudly through gritted teeth.

Mel was taking me with her on her little hunt for another peak, whether I wanted to go or not. Her actions were slow enough not to cause too much pain but fast enough to keep me rigid until we both exploded again. She was already there but kept the perfect pace to get me there with her. "Are you there yet? She pleaded questioningly as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Mel's orgasm took her like a coming tidal way. When it broke upon her shores, she spasmed like she'd been hit from inside. Her convulsions shook her just long enough to take me with her before she fell onto my chest, still shaking. I wrapped my arms around her and held on until she quieted. I think we both dozed off for a few minutes until there was a knocking at my office door.

We both woke instantaneously but held our positions as the feeling of our combined fluids coated our sticky groins.  

"Yes?" I asked before Mel kissed me with a quiet hunger.

"It's Sandra. They need you two on the set in five back in your same position."

"Okay," Mel replied before kissing me some more.

After a couple more minutes of making out, Mel sat on my pelvis and slowly stood. With her legs spread as they were, it was easy to see her gaping puss and swollen labia still coated in our juices through the gap in her pants. As she helped me up, I noticed quite a wet spot on my pants. It seems that being on the bottom, I got the bulk of the orgasmic fluid all over me. Mel pulled me toward the bathroom, where we did our best to clean up the mess on ourselves. With well-cleaned genitals, we walked back downstairs hand-in-hand to the bowling alley.

Sandra noticed us coming down the hall and pulled us into the makeup room, where she touched up our faces while Mel shared our story.  

"I knew Chloe was a little slut, but I didn't know that she liked girls too. Are you going to invite her over tonight and see if she comes?"

"Maybe, both of us definitely want you there," I quickly answered before Mel could.

"Oh, so you liked fucking Sandra's tight little ass, did you?" Mel jealously teased.

"Actually, I was thinking of tying you to the bed or maybe a chair outside and watching as Sandra used you for her own pleasures."

Both of the girl's eyes got big at that statement before they grinned at the thought of it all.

"You, Sir, are one dirty bastard," Sandra said with mock anger.

"I love it," was all that Mel said as Sandra finished her touch-ups.

I traded places with Mel as Sandra touched up my makeup as well. When she was finished, we moved to our spot and assumed our position again. This time, I was on the bottom, face down, and Mel was on top of me, pretending to chew on my shoulders. When the lights were dimmed, and action was called, Mel's hand slipped into the tear in my pants. She pulled my softened cock from underneath me and petted it and my scrotum lightly. Moving her legs between mine, she pushed mine apart as her fingers traced the crease of my ass. With them spread far enough apart to easily access my pucker, she pulled her hand away for a moment.  

Mel moved her head next to mine as she began to make sloppy sucking noises. I heard the sounds but didn't feel her lips on me anywhere. Just as she began to speak, I realized what she was doing.

"So, since you fucked me in the ass during filming, I thought it only fair to return the favor."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments