Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl From Accounting - Part 2

42
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

As Dan surmised, Saturday morning and afternoon seemed to drag on forever. As he cleaned his condo and did laundry, thoughts of Margie invaded his mind. In his mind's eye, he saw her stripping down in her living room to reveal her firm and taut body wearing the sexiest lingerie that he had seen quite in a while.

It seemed that the shy and innocent persona that she presented at the workplace was just an act, she was actually a hot number. It was the role-play that was his most constant memory and he replayed the scene a dozen times. Now Dan had been with a number of females over the years but never had one that wanted to act out a scenario.

There was never any taking by his former lovers with the exception of some moaning while they were fucking, but Margie talked as well as moaned and Dan loved it. Finally, six o'clock arrived and Dan showered and dressed and headed to Margie's house.

Margie met him at the door and escorted him inside, she was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. There was another long lingering kiss before she escorted him to the couch where the bottle of wine that they had not finished last night was waiting on the coffee table along with two clean glasses, she poured them both a good-sized portion.

"I have been looking forward to your visit all day," she confessed.

"As have I," Dan responded. "So what happens this time?"

"I have just bid my lover good night and headed to my room to get ready for bed, what I didn't know was that he picked the lock and silently re-entered my house and has been watching me through my partially opened door," Margie stated.

Dan watched the nipples of her pert breasts begin to push against her t-shirt as she spoke.

"I've just dressed in my prettiest babydoll nightie when my lover who had been watching me pushes open my bedroom door and enters my room, he is naked and sporting a tremendous hard-on. I scream at him to get out but he ignores me and crosses the room and grabs me and I struggle to resist his placing his lips on mine," she continued.

"I don't want to hurt you," Dan responded.

"If I was worried about being hurt I would not have suggested it, you have to trust me on this," she replied.

They finished their drinks and Margie bid him good night and walked him to the door. There was another lingering kiss before he exited. He waited outside until he saw the front room lights turned off before he silently as possible reentered her house.

Her bedroom was slightly ajar and light spilled into the hallway. Dan positioned himself just outside the door to have a better view of the room. As he watched Margie stripped off her jeans and t-shirt to reveal her pretty lingerie. These clothes she tossed into a hamper once again revealing her incredible firm body that her office clothing hid. Dan had felt a stirring in his groin as she removed her outerwear and now the view of her standing there in her bra and panties had him hard in a short time.

Once Margie removed her underwear and was totally naked she plucked her choice in sleepwear from a small chest, it was a sheer black babydoll nightie that did very little to hide her body, and that included the small dark patch of hair between her firm thighs.

Dan stripped off his clothes and underwear before he burst into her bedroom and Margie let loose with a small scream when he did this and saw that he was totally naked.

"What are you doing in here," she demanded crossing her arms in an effort to hide the sight of her pert breasts under her nightie.

"I decided that a good night kiss just wasn't enough for me," Dan responded.

"I think you better leave before I call the police," Margie threatened.

Dan crossed the room and took hold of her wrists and pulled her arms apart and placed his body between them and pressed his lips to her. Margie struggled at the feeling of his tongue pushing its way past her sweet lips, she tried to pull away as she felt his hard cock pressing against the fabric of her nightie and against her pussy.

The kiss ended and Dan couldn't help notice that Margie's eyes were lit with desire.

"If I give you a blowjob with you leave?" she asked in a small voice.

"I'll consider it," he replied.

Dan watched as Margie dropped to her knees and used her hand to gently seize his cock and guide it to her mouth. It was an effort on Dan's part not to lose his load right there as she used her tongue to run over and around the head of his dick before she took all of him in her mouth.

LalyPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LalyPeach

Margie stared him in the eyes as she kissed, licked, and sucked his cock, it was the same stare she gave him at work when she talked to him. Margie stood up after a while and wipe her lips with the back of her hand.

"There, you've had your blowjob, now I suggest you leave," she told him.

"But I didn't cum, I'm not leaving until I do," he responded as he picked her up and carried her to her bed, and placed her on her back. She attempted to roll away from him but he quickly scrambled onto the bed and took hold of one of her wrists.

True to her words she struggled and protested as he pushed her silky smooth legs apart and placed his body between them, he then directed his cock toward her pussy.

"I don't want you inside me," she whimpered.

Dan ignored her protests and placed the head of his cock between her swollen lips and a second later he pushed himself inside.

"Noooo," she moaned as she felt his hard shaft enter her body.

She tried to push him off of her, but he grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them on the bedspread. He then dropped his head and kissed and sucked her extended nipples through her sheer garment.

"Stop, I don't want to be fucked," she moaned.

Once again Dan ignored her protest and increased the speed of his ride knowing that he was within minutes of having an orgasm.

"You bastard, you're making me come," she said.

A second later her body shook and she issued another long and drawn-out moan as her orgasm arrived.

Dan was so lost in this play-acting he almost forget he wasn't wearing protection so he quickly removed himself from inside her hot, wet, and tight cave.

"Look at me," he demanded.

Margie opened her eyes in time to catch sight of his hard cock spewing its contents onto her breasts that her sexy nightie covered.

Dan released her wrists and rolled off of her. Margie quickly moved to his side where he wrapped his arms around her and they gently kissed for an unknown length of time. Afterward, they headed to the shower where they showered together, and afterward still wrapped in their bath towels they took a seat at the kitchen table so as not to get her couch cushions wet.

After Margie had brewed tea, they talked more over the steaming cups.

"How did this all come about?" Dan asked.

"I was eighteen when I started college and began to date a theater major in college who was really into play-acting and after a couple of sessions I found out that I was really into it too," Margie answered.

"So that shy and innocent demeanor you show at work is an act?" Dan asked.

"No, not really. It was how I was raised, I was taught to always behave like a lady in dress and mannerisms in public," Margie answered.

"So what happens next?" Dan asked.

"Well first off you can't tell anybody, not that I believe you would. Secondly, I don't want it to be known that we are girlfriend and boyfriend as workplace romances are frowned upon and invite surveillance and that's something neither of us needs," she responded.

"Is there a third?" Dan asked.

"Yes, if there is ever a scenario that you would like to try you have to promise to tell me. Plus you have to buy a box of condoms and start carrying them whenever you visit," Margie responded.

"Deal," was all he said.

"Good," was all she said as she stood up and unwrapped herself from her bath towels.

She came over to Dan's side of the table where his cock was beginning to harden at the sight of her naked body and bade him to remove it. He did as he was asked and a second later Margie straddled him and guided his rock-hard cock into her pussy that was already hot and wet.

"See," she moaned. "I get hot just being around you."

Once the hot connection was made Dan surprised Margie by swinging his legs up and resting them on the table. This caused his cock to push a little deeper into Margie's pussy and she moaned her happiness. They fucked until the wee hours of the morning when he headed home.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments