Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toll-Free: Signed Out

"A normal day in the office for Miranda. In a world of freeuse, of course."

18
2 Comments 2
15.4k Views 15.4k
6.5k words 6.5k words

A notification popped up on Miranda's computer screen with an alarmingly loud noise. Ker-plink! High-pitched and sudden, like her computer was disapproving of her incessant lack of work.

She’d been meaning to finish up these emails before her first service meeting today, but that clearly hadn’t happened. Between the report dropped on her by her manager Kelly, her phone buzzing non-stop by her boyfriend, and fucking Jason’s overbearing voice parading down the cubicle rows, her focus had been absent all morning. And, knowing her schedule, there would hardly be a free moment between meetings to complete them before she went home.

On top of that, Miranda was adamant on not taking her work home again. Last time she did that some asshole had just gotten cum on her work laptop. This, unsurprisingly, didn’t get much sympathy from Tech Support. You’d think they’d give her some kind of appreciation since she was called down there so often.

Miranda sighed. Just because she was a woman after The Act was voted in didn’t mean she got a free pass. She had to pull her weight just like everyone else… and then some. She clicked on the notification to open it.

“Tension Release, Room #4 – Derek Edgar – 5 minutes.”  Miranda scoffed. Freaking Derek with his two first names. Man she was in a bad mood today.

Come on now, Derek isn’t that bad.

Yeah he really wasn’t. Bit of a belly, but he was a family man and was gentle with her when she asked. He was older, and a bit demanding, but he meant well. It’s not like an eternity had passed since The Act, but some men honestly seemed to have forgotten all semblance of manners in its wake. At least Derek took his time.

Well, if she could make him finish quickly maybe she could hurry back to her desk and crank out an email before her next service meeting at 10:00. She tried to remember the last time she could focus after her service meetings.

Uh, yeah, no. Good luck with that hon.

The notification blinked again, signifying the meeting was due to start. She stepped away from her desk and walked across the floor, the fastest route taking her past Jason’s office. He saw her coming, having been pacing around his office on a business call, and took the opportunity to step out and spank her as she passed.

“Oof,” she huffed. Her skirt’s fabric was thin, and his open palm pierced through it with ease. She could feel her buttocks redden almost immediately.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Jason called out. Miranda rolled her eyes and said nothing.

She could see Room #4, with Derek inside of it. Hair buzzed down, widow’s peak. As Miranda remarked earlier he had a belly, but he wore shirts that fit him well and owned it, and his arms were remarkably taught for someone his age. Easily the definition of a Dad Bod.

He was already waiting, sitting at the meeting table and talking to someone out of view. She slipped in through the open door, closing it elegantly behind her.

“Our company will give you a fair share price and access to all our data, with which you can use to make accurate decisions,” Derek was saying. He looked up at Miranda when he heard the door close.

“Good morning,” Derek said, smiling at her. Miranda smiled back. He gestured to the far end of the table and Miranda saw the other two men whom the door had hidden. She recognized the one, fair-skinned and red-haired Hugh, from Finance, but the other one was a new face. Tall, lean, tan skin. His hair was tied neatly in a bun and he wore square-rimmed glasses that gave his face an angular look.

Her stomach twisted in a turbulent mix of apprehension and desire. She hadn’t expected to service three men so early in the morning.

Steady girl, you’ve taken on three men before. They’re not going to be taking you all at once. Probably not, anyway.

“’Morning,” She responded, curt. “How would you like me?”

Derek stood up, pulling a couple of chairs away from the desk, and gestured.

“Bent over, skirt off.” His deep voice had always intimidated her, and today was no different. She was a little on the petite side, and she could feel his voice reverberate in her chest.

She did as she was asked, unbuttoning her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. She didn’t wear panties, or a bra for that matter. It made her job just a bit easier.

Her slender legs stepped out of the tousled thing and she walked to the table, feeling her blouse tickle the small of her back with each step. She bent over, sticking her ass out. The cool air of the meeting room gave her goosebumps.

“The price will have to be negotiated. Do you have different options for access to your data?” The new guy spoke. His voice was deeply masculine, but not booming like Derek’s.

“We do,” Derek said. His freckled face turned to the new guy as he stood, pushing his chair back. “Different levels depending on your needs.”

As he spoke he walked behind her, inspecting her, licking his fingers before running them up her snatch. His fingers were large, and a little rough; working man’s hands. They ran along her wet lips and teased her hole, then traveled back and brushed against her clit. At the contact, Miranda felt her nipples involuntarily stiffen.

“Yeah, can we talk about that? What are your needs currently?” Hugh said, turning his freckled face to the new guy as he stood.

Miranda could tell what this guy’s needs were, based on his look.

Yeah, let’s hear—

Smack! The spank was unexpected, and Miranda gasped suddenly as her back arched in response. Her mouth made a surprised little “O” shape, which the new guy clearly noticed. She blushed.

Smack! A spank on the other cheek was just as hard, leaving her entire ass tingling and undoubtedly red. Derek then ran his fingers over her buttocks, causing a pleasurable shiver to travel through her.

“We’re not too big of a company, so we can’t afford to beat everyone at every opportunity,” the new guy started. He gestured lightly with his hands. “Our client base comes to us for specific deals, regarding certain items.”

The business drivel waned on Miranda’s ears. She felt Derek’s fingers disappear, and then saw him walk to the edge of the table and reach under it. He pulled out a platform that was closer to the floor, added to the table as an afterthought.

Miranda stood and walked around the table without being told, kneeling down on the platform on all fours.

The new guy walked around her. Her gaze followed him as he did, until Hugh’s hand came around to her cheek, directing her to look forward again.

She looked up at him, puppy dog eyes from Hugh’s angle, but he wasn’t even looking at her.

“What kind?”

As he spoke, Hugh began to undo his buckle. As she wondered many times, Miranda questioned why men even wore clothes nowadays. They seemed to be put on and taken off so much it must have been exhausting.

Yeah, then why do you wear clothes?

Gotta make the men work for something, right?

They don’t even take them off you, you do that.

Miranda heard the other buckles coming undone, silencing the voices in her head. The sound caused her pussy lips to wet further. By this point that sound was like a switch being flipped.

“Men’s fashion items, like shirts, or sports jackets. Socks and shoes,” the new guy began. As he did, Miranda felt the head of his cock poke at her pussy lips. It glided up to her opening, then back down. Teasing.

Miranda only realized that her eyes were closed when Hugh’s cockhead pressed at her lips. She opened them, glancing momentarily at Hugh’s face before opening her mouth compliantly. He slid inside, weaving his fingers through her soft hair.

His taste was musky and clean, and she could smell a hint of his sharp cologne. The head disappeared into her mouth at the same time she felt the man behind her press into her. Her pussy lips opened around the invader, welcoming it inside.

When the head pushed past, Miranda could tell it was thick. Not as thick as Derek’s, but still satisfyingly so. She felt a fullness blossom in her as it entered her completely. The new guy groaned as he felt Miranda’s wetness encapsulate him. After an eternity she felt his pelvis meet with her buttocks, his pubic hair tickling her. He took a pause before be began to move.

At the same time, Hugh’s cock demanded more of her attention. He had about half his cock inside her mouth, and she relaxed her throat in anticipation of taking more. Her tongue lapped instinctively around the bottom of his shaft, tasting it in full, almost reaching the base. He began to pull back to thrust, her saliva providing so much lube it almost dripped out of her mouth. Then he thrust inside, gently at first, enjoying the sensation of starting. His grip tightened on her hair as he moaned pleasurably and picked up the pace.

“Ugh,” That was the new guy, from behind her. He started thrusting too.

“What kind of demographic buys your products?” Derek said, his attitude succinct. It was as if Miranda wasn’t there. Two men fucking her at once in front of him didn’t make a difference.

“Middle income,” the new guy grunted out. His cock pulled back slowly, then filled Miranda at once. Over and over. She moaned over the cock in her mouth. She hadn’t meant to, but sometimes her body spoke for her.

She began bobbing her head forward in unison with Hugh, letting the man behind her do the work for himself. Eventually they found a soft rhythm, Miranda backing against the new guy as Hugh pulled out, and vice-versa. As one cock left her, another filled her up. Her head buzzed as she had a hard time focusing on either.

“So you’ll need wide access to products, but only in certain categories,” Derek mused. Miranda felt his palm caress her ass, then it vanished. She breathed in sharply just before the smack came down.

Smack! Another ringer, stinging her ass cheek for a moment before it faded to a sensitive pins-and-needles feeling. Derek’s fingers once again traced along the mark, causing her nerves to send soft, panicked sparks that were immensely pleasurable.

She moaned over Hugh’s cock again, causing him to slow for fear of finishing too quickly. He pulled out slowly, his thrusts becoming more measured.

Derek continued to trace his fingers over her. The sparks the spanks created travelled down her hips to her pelvis. A few more spanks and they’d be reaching her pussy.

The new guy’s hand found the small of her back, with another on her hip, and began increasing his pace and power. A moment later, he was pounding into her: the sound of their bodies meeting filling Miranda’s ears. Her breath quickened around Hugh’s cock as her body shook from the thrusts, and she blushed fiercely at the rough suction sounds she made as her lips tightened around Hugh’s cock. A steady rhythm being found again, Hugh groaned emphatically as he thrust deeper into Miranda’s mouth. Her lips met the base of him as he filled her mouth completely.

“Y-Yes,” the new guy answered. “Would that work?” He spoke between thrusts, his pistoning driving into Miranda with surprising abandon.

“Hugh, some specifics?” Derek asked. He had wet a finger a moment ago, and now began tracing circles around Miranda’s asshole, teasing it. Hesitation chased filthy arousal in her gut.

Hugh's thrusts had reached deep into Miranda’s mouth, tickling the back of her throat. Her saliva did drool over him now, making his cock slick and smooth.

He thrust into her deep at once, feeling the back of her throat block him, and then give a bit. He held her there for a moment, then pulled out completely. Saliva strung from his cock back to her lips.

Bouncing back and forth, she intuitively stuck out her tongue, her involuntary moans now escaping her and adding to the sounds of their “meeting.” Because of her bouncing, Hugh’s cock slapped her once across the cheek before he started rubbing his cock all along her tongue. He smiled devilishly down at her as she tried to focus.

 “We have packages that can be customized, for a small personalization fee,” Hugh answered. Miranda couldn’t help but bob more as the new guy increased his pace. His hips slapping against her quickly dominated the room, and she tried and failed to keep Hugh’s cock near her mouth. The slaps drove pleasure into her pussy. The new guy was so deep.

“Here, let me finish,” The new guy said. Hugh nodded and the new guy pulled Miranda up by her arms, just for him. He held her in a half-kneeling position, his arms supporting her weight and giving her leverage to move in rhythm with his powerful thrusts. His grip was taut, and he buried himself in her with a strength that was overwhelming.

His breaths came deeper, giving way to a growling moan. Miranda felt him hard as a diamond inside of her, reaching ever deeper, knowing he was close.

His moan started in his throat, bursting into the air as his willpower suddenly evaporated and he unloaded inside of her. His thrust remained constant, pounding away and stretching his pleasure out as long as it would go. He came and came.

Eventually his thrusts slowed. He gently let Miranda down and she returned to her hands and knees, realizing then how sore her knees were. The new guy gently withdrew, and she felt his cum drip down her legs with fleeting warmth.

Well, one down.

Derek wasted no time, pulling on Miranda’s blouse to get her up. She stood, and Derek gestured to the table.

“On your back. Hugh, the specifics?” he said.

Hugh clued in, his attention returning from Miranda to the task at hand. He began describing different categories to the new guy, explaining… something. To be honest Miranda always had a hard time focusing at this point in these meetings.

She laid down on her back across the table, as instructed. Derek lifted her by her thighs and pushed her across the table, her blouse helping her slide with ease. She reached the other end and her head drooped over the side. At the same time, her hips met perfectly with the end of the table near Derek.

Oh, right, this position.

Turns out Hugh wasn’t that focused. He took a couple steps around the table as he talked and his cock once again met Miranda’s lips. She opened her mouth for him and he slipped inside again. Miranda found it easier to take someone’s cock deeper at this angle, and Hugh was no exception; he pushed until his pubic bone met her lips, and then sighed in satisfaction.

Derek prodded her pussy entrance too, and Miranda’s breath caught in her throat. She always forgot just how thick he actually was. His cockhead was wide, and that gave way to a thicker shaft.

He pushed in, Miranda’s pussy gripping him tightly. It took him a moment to force himself inside, and Miranda felt a gentle stretch as she adjusted to his size. She couldn’t help herself but moan egregiously. Hugh heard and felt her, giving her another look that would have made her blush if she saw it.

Derek pulled back at the same time that Hugh did. As he did Miranda’s pussy lips gripped his cock so tightly that she pulled on him. Then they both drove into her. Derek’s thrust rocked her place on the table, pushing her to engulf more of Hugh’s cock as he started to use her throat.

At the same time the new guy and Hugh droned on, their voices completely losing Miranda’s focus as she again became a faceless hole for two men. Derek’s big hands held her by her thighs, keeping her open to him as he used her pussy. She felt Hugh’s hand caress her neck, too, and she relaxed her throat as she felt his cockhead disappear into it.

Hugh hastily unbuttoned Miranda’s blouse, slipping his hand inside and grabbing a handful of her breasts. His grasp on her chest was tight, and he used it as leverage as he fucked her face. Saliva glistened his cock.

“Ah fuck,” Hugh moaned suddenly. Those words brought Miranda from her reverie and back to the present. She felt his cock swell in her mouth, and he drove suddenly forward, smothering her with his balls. Musk filling her nose, she felt him twitch in her mouth and knew he was unloading into her throat.

Derek’s fucking never stopped, and for a moment Miranda lay holding her breath, her body still on one end and eccentric at the other. Then Hugh pulled out, messy strings of saliva trailing after him, and Miranda sucked in a liberating breath.

“Thoughts Derek?” Hugh asked. He wiped a remaining drop of cum from the head of his dick and fed it to Miranda. She licked his finger clean.

“Those terms sound fine. You and Andrew will have to bang out the details.” Derek huffed. He turned his wrist and glanced at his watch. If Miranda saw it she’d see that the allotted time was just about done. Hugh nodded, gathered his stuff, and escorted the new guy out the door. To some other meeting room Miranda was sure.

The door closed behind them and then it was just them. Derek slowed down his hips, his breath becoming deeper and drawn out. Miranda could feel how hard he was inside of her. His thickness had already left her lightly sore.

After a moment his thrusts grew in strength and his hips began to shake. He was going to cum any moment. Miranda leaned up, her open shirt slipping down her arms, exposing her perky breasts. She stared coolly at him, but his eyes were closed in concentration. 

At the last possible second he pulled out, his gravelly voice turning into a chorus of animalistic groans, and erupted over her belly. Miranda gasped as stream after stream of hot cum coated her. Their gaze met and Miranda felt the usual mix of shame and accomplishment.

She sucked in gently as he slipped back inside, getting a final feeling before the time was up. Then he was out again.

He pulled his pants up and then helped Miranda stand. She scooped up her skirt as he fumbled with his belt.

Vickyfoxxxx1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vickyfoxxxx1

There was no point in getting dressed in the state she was currently in. She’d have to clean up in the ladies’ room, where there were showers.

If I can make it there without being stopped, anyway.

Derek held the door for her, and she smiled at him as she walked through. Only a few more meetings to go.

----------

Ker-plink!

Goddamn that noise.

Miranda clicked on the pop-up. Okay, well this wasn’t so bad. “Tension Release, Jean-Luc’s cubicle – Jean-Luc S. – 5 minutes.” Jean-Luc was on the phone all day, most days, helping people with their IT problems. As a result he tended to have people like Miranda come to him.

She saved the report she was working on and closed it. Emails were a pain but reports she could deal with. She’d been doing this for so long, honestly, she didn’t have to think to get them done.

She stood and walked towards the elevator, tying her hair up as she went. By this point, she knew the drill.

When she reached Jean-Luc’s cubicle, he was on a call, headset on, leaning forward on his elbows. Wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans, with a slight slouch, Jean-Luc hadn’t been here very long, but he already knew the company needed him more than the other way around. As such he wore whatever he wanted.

Miranda cleared her throat. Not taking his eyes off the screen, which was some kind of video call, he gestured with a hand to the space under his desk.

Rude.

Nonetheless, she compliantly crouched down and ducked under. His chair was low enough to give her comfortable room between his crotch and the desk, which was nice. Wasn’t always the case; you try sucking a cock with your neck bent in half. See how long you last.

When she was kneeling neatly, Jean-Luc tucked in his chair and began unbuckling his belt. She got the message and took over for him, and his hand disappeared. She got the belt open and unzipped him, feeling him harden already through his briefs. When she grabbed his waistband he half-stood, allowing her to pull his jeans past his knees. His cock perked up, its pink head aching for attention.

Miranda gently brought it to her with the tips of her fingers. She wet her tongue and took a nice long lick, from base to tip. When she reached the top she took the head of it into her mouth, sucking him down. He tasted clean and musky, and his shaft was unbelievably warm on her lips. Far warmer than Hugh’s had been.

Jean-Luc gave out a long, pleasurable sigh. His hand returned and he wove his fingers into her hair, pulling her down further. She relaxed her mouth and complied, descending until she engulfed all of him. She felt him stop just past the edge of her tongue.

He held her there for a moment, then released his grasp. Miranda rose slowly, swallowing the saliva that had built up, and dove in for more. She made an embarrassing sucking sound as she began to bob her head repeatedly, taking him to the base each time, and would have blushed if this wasn’t a regular occurrence for her.

Jean-Luc said something above the desk, but between being under here and the sound of her blowjob, she couldn’t place it. Then he began typing on his keyboard. Miranda’s sucking continued uninterrupted.

She came off for a moment and traced her way down with her tongue, cupping his balls with one hand while gently stroking with the other. She took a ball in her mouth and rolled her tongue around it, sucking ever so gently, then did the same with the other one. Jean-Luc sighed again, relaxing more into his chair.

His hand reappeared after a moment, weaving in her hair again, and guided her back to his cock. This time it stayed where it was, pulling her to his base in one smooth motion, then back up, and back down. The pace increased, and not slowly.

It must have been a busy day for Jean-Luc, as it was clear he wanted to finish quickly. Miranda got the message and discarded the theatrics, opening her mouth more so she could breathe freely as he began thrusting into her. She took him deep each time, her lips suction around his shaft, her teeth whispering against his cockhead when she came up, just as she knew he liked.

It wasn’t long before he was thrusting deep into her, her mouth making embarrassing sounds as her throat became a fuckhole.

“Yeah sorry,” Jean-Luc said to someone on the call, “almost done.” He clicked something on his mic and moved his hand to the top of her head, his fingers woven so tightly they pulled harshly on her hair. His handle on her was slower now, but his cock slid into her mouth with some force as he thrust his hips up. Her mouth was becoming sore, but she wouldn’t stop. Jean-Luc wouldn’t either.

“Ugh, fuck.” He groaned, and his guidance slowed. She felt him twitch and then felt the spurt, feeling cum shoot into her mouth.

The first spurt hit the back of her throat and triggered her to swallow. The rest shot out as he thrust into her, coating his cock, with some running out the edge of her mouth. She swallowed again, not wanting to make a mess.

When he calmed down, Miranda cupped the base of Jean-Luc’s cock with the palms of her hands, taking him nice and deep, slowly, to clean him as best she could. She swallowed one last time and popped off his cock.

Jean-Luc pushed his chair back to give her space to get out. She did, realizing now how sore her knees had gotten. She used his desk to stand.

“Thanks,” he muttered, returning to his call. Miranda nodded and left, rubbing her poor knees.

----------

Her eyes glanced at the clock. 4:00pm. Half-hour more and she’d be done, free to crash at home and watch TV until her eyes bled. Then tomorrow would come and she’d start all over, but she didn’t think about that now.

Ker-plink!

Ugh.

Miranda opened the pop-up and sighed out loud. “Tension Release, Jason Simard’s Office – Jason Simard – 5 Minutes.” Fucking Jason.

Jason who slapped her ass on a regular basis. Who demanded her ass more than anyone in the office. Who was an ass, through and through.

She took a deep breath and let it out. Then she stood, composed herself, smoothed out her skirt, and walked towards his office.

It was right around the corner, and when it was in eyesight she saw Jason was slouched against the side of his door, arms crossed. He dressed her down with his eyes as she approached.

“Miranda,” he said, his inviting voice hiding his lust elegantly.

“Jason,” she nodded and stepped past him without hesitation.

Jason smiled unrealistically wide. He kicked the door as he followed her, and it clicked with a heavy latch.

Jason wasn’t the only one in the room. There was a handsome black man sitting in a chair next to Jason’s desk, wearing an expensive-looking grey suit. He eyed her with intentions hidden behind hazel eyes.

Miranda opened her mouth to ask, but Jason was already answering.

“Bent over my desk please, facing the window,” he instructed. Miranda walked over to her desk, her heels thumping with surprising volume on the carpeted floor.

She began to undo her shirt, when Jason caught her hand.

“No thank you, I’ll do that,” he said. Miranda felt her face flush but said nothing. She hated Jason. Hated him. Hated his attitude, his office, his cologne, his stupid haircut. She hated how he played with her because he was her boss and he knew he could.

But she stifled that hate, because it was her duty. Mainly.

Also because she hated a lot of men who fucked her good.

Miranda was guided down with a hand on her back. She bent over, resting on her elbows on the cool, dark wood surface of his executive desk.

Jason moved to stand directly behind her. She could feel the vague hardness of him press against her, through both layers of clothes, as he reached around her hips to undo her skirt. First the button, then the zipper—pulled down with agonizing slowness.

“Stick your butt out more,” Jason commanded. Miranda did so, jutting her butt towards him and giving more of a buffer between her hips and the desk.

Jason kneeled down as he pulled on her skirt, dragging it down past her hips, the waistline hugging her ass as he removed it. He let it go and it dropped past her thighs.

He grabbed an asscheek in one hand, squeezing it lustfully. Miranda could already feel herself getting wet, more involuntarily than she was willing to admit, but she held her composure.

Jason gave her buttocks each a kiss, then spread them with his hands and licked her from below. His tongue was hot and flat, and reached up to lap at her clit repeatedly. He started just beyond it and pulled his tongue back, caressing it with pressure each time. Miranda let out a sigh through her nose, her chest tightening.

Jason hummed his satisfaction, moving to tease her hole with the tip of his tongue before pushing into it. Miranda felt the slick wetness of him slip inside her and her body let out a moan. It was small, but clearly audible before she caught it.

Goddamnit.

Jason teased her more, fucking her lightly with his tongue while his lips dragged along the rest of her pussy, sending little sensitive sparks into her. He spanked her once. Smack! It pushed another moan from her. Miranda blamed that one on how many times she’d been spanked today. Mostly.

Her eyes were fluttered closed, but she heard movement from the man sitting in the chair and she opened them, meeting his gaze again. He had unbuckled his belt and pulled his waistband down, and was stroking a magnificent looking cock.

Her attention fell back to Jason as his tongue withdrew and he stood. He pressed himself against her again, and she could feel more of his hardness this time. The shape and length of him. He pressed into her ass and she felt the fabric of his pants brush against her pussy lips. She knew in an instant that she had soaked him.

Goosebumps rose over her skin as she heard his belt unbuckle. Then she heard his pants drop, and felt his cock brush against her. Then there was a pause.

She turned back to look at him, but he caught her and pressed her face forward with a strong hand.

“Ah-ah,” he said, and laughed. Miranda guessed that he was taking off his shirt, and was slightly vindicated when she heard something else hit the floor.

Jason stood completely naked behind her. For a moment she only felt his cock brushing gently in between her ass cheeks, as he rubbed it along from her wet opening to her asshole. Eventually he brought it back down to her pussy, and began to push inside.

As he pushed, he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her. One hand grabbed her breast and the other held her neck. He entered her with a pleasurable pop, and at that she sank into his arms, which held her up like iron.

He wasted no time, thrusting into her with slow, hard movements. His thrusts came with a grinding motion that seethed pleasure as his pelvis rubbed against her. His grip around her neck pulled her into him, and she began matching his movements with her own.

Her lips puffed from the cocks she’d sucked that day, and her eyes closed as she focused, she felt so and thoroughly used by him. She was tired and had trouble standing, but Jason’s arms held her as he fucked her hard.

He relinquished the grip on her breast and brought it back to spank her. She gave a gruff groan when his palm met her ass, and his hand stayed where it landed as he grabbed another handful of it. He used his grip to spread her more, and she felt him get just a little bit deeper.

“Her hair,” the other man spoke. Miranda opened her one eye a crack. His cock was at full attention now, and he was stroking slowly.

“Hmm—oh, right,” Jason laughed through his teeth, smiling. The solid grip around her neck slipped away, returning when Jason twisted her ponytail around his hand and pulled.

Ugh!

Was that out loud or in her head? Miranda couldn’t tell, but it sent just the right amount of masochistic satisfaction into her.

Her head pulled back, Jason’s other hand moved to her hips and used both to pound into her with rigorous pacing. He was hitting deeper than the new guy did, and Miranda’s gasping and gaping mouth made that depth clear to both men in the room.

When her eyes were closed she was usually trying to focus, paying attention to the person using her so that she could get them off faster and go on her way. But now her head was buzzing, and she was having a hard time remaining on task.

Jason’s cock was long, and she felt it pressing at the precipice of her cervix. Just. Before it. It ticked her with the fear of pain without causing any, giving her a strange mix of vertigo and adrenaline. Like she was standing over the edge of something really, really high.

Jason’s moans were filling the office, and Miranda, even in her pleasured buzz, could tell they were deep-set and ready to burst.

His hand released her ponytail and disappeared between her legs, finding her clit and rubbing it furiously. Arcs of pleasure drove into her and Miranda felt compelled to lay on the desk, the final wall of her composure broken. She moaned freely.

“I’m gonna finish soon. Where?” he asked. Miranda went to answer that she didn’t fucking care, when the man spoke up.

“Inside her.”

Out of the corner of her eye, Miranda saw Jason nod. He leaned down to her, covering her with his body. His thrusts devolved into a grinding that drove his cock against the walls inside her. Her breath came out in exasperated bursts.

“Beg me,” he said.

“W-what?” Miranda asked.

“Beg me to fill you.”

“Cum. Cum inside me. Fill me up,” she said at once, in gasps.

He scooped her up again, his strong arms holding her as he returned to fucking her thoroughly. It was almost too much.

Then he was coming. He roared, working his fingers from his other hand into her hair under her ponytail. His arms rocked her backward to milk it out of him, filling her like she asked him to.

He stayed inside her as he softened, and she could feel the sweat on his body as he bent over her to kiss his way down her back. He pulled out, and Miranda felt that the amount of cum he deposited into her was enormous. He, almost mockingly, handed her a towel he kept nearby.

Miranda did her best to clean herself, and as she did so, the man who’d been watching them stood.

“Kneel for me please,” he said. After the long day, Miranda was confident she’d refuse if she had to take one more command. But she obliged at his politeness.

She kneeled in front of him, and he stroked himself furiously, his cock pointed at her chest.

It didn’t take him long to cum. Little petered bursts at first that fell on her like little raindrops, then several heavy spurts. The bursts landed on her face and chest, nothing heavy, but the spurts shot across her breasts and coated her clavicles. She breathed out at the warmth of them in contrast to the cool office. Several streaks, one after the other. They left her coated.

The man groaned in satisfaction as he finished, stroking the last few drops out of his cock. Miranda leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth, cleaning it. She ran her tongue around it and into the slit, then pulled back, licked her lips and stood.

“Is th—” Miranda’s breath caught in her throat. She took a breath and tried again. “Is that all?” she asked.

Jason leaned back on his desk, his muscles accented by the light coming through the window. He looked tired. The other man had returned to his seat looking immensely relieved.

“Yes, that’ll be all.” He waved her off, smiling.

Ugh. Jason.

Miranda gathered her skirt and blouse and left the office.

She’d earned her pay today. Time to go home.

----------

Free in her own space, Miranda had nothing to prove. She moaned loudly, openly. Covers bunched up hastily to the side of her bed, laying face-down on her knees, her ass up in the shadows, her pleasure was no longer concealed.

Moonlight cascaded down through the black-out shades, painting her skin smoothly in the soft light. If an observer could watch her, they’d see that she was glowing with sweat and passion.

She used her vibrator with both hands, running it up and down her wet lips and pausing to draw circles around her clit. She bit into her pillow, grunting.

She had waited all day. Played all their games, like usual. And like usual, she endured an entire day of teasing. Waiting. Almost reaching.

Her pleasure was mixed with shame and humiliation. She wasn’t supposed to find pleasure out of being used. She saw the protests when the Act was being debated. And those when it passed. She remembered being so angry. All that progress lost. She was reduced to just being a wet fuckhole for men everywhere.

She wasn’t supposed to feel pleasure at that.

I shouldn’t. I don’t.

She did.

Her peak arrived. It drove into her, drawing out her breath and leaving her shaking. It wasn’t a gentle sparkling in her toes, it was a torrent of warmth that surged up her legs and made her pussy red hot.

Her muscles tensed and she pressed her vibrator hard onto her clit, driving up the intensity. A thousand debauched, erotic, outrageous thoughts flooded her mind.

She got used by a new man today. His cock was long and nice. Then she was stretched by Derek’s girth. And all that cum she swallowed. And then Jason. Fucking Jason again.

The climax bore into her, leaving her mouth gaping and saliva drooling onto her pillow. For a moment she forgot how to breathe. Every fiber in her body existed to give her this bliss—

Then the descent. The relief. It made her laugh, and her breath returned to normal. She smiled, slumping on her mattress and feeling the strain in her legs and hips return. The erotic shame had begun to fade. The pleasure hovered in her gut and in that satisfaction she was happy.

Regardless of how she felt, this was the world she lived in now. Might as well find some pleasure in it.

Miranda placed the vibrator onto her side table and wrapped the covers lazily around herself. She began to drift immediately.

Tomorrow was a new day. She’d better be rested.

 

Published 
Written by Periphery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments