Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom And Janet Get Real

"A business trip gives Tom and Janet the opportunity they need to open up and move forward."

32
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This was an unplanned but highly requested sequel to the first Tom and Janet story entitled: The Dream interview. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Best to read that one first. Let me know in the comments if I should keep this going."

Tom stepped out of the shower, feeling a hundred times better.

The flight to Dallas had taken a lot out of him. The conference tomorrow would also be demanding. At least, he thought, he wasn’t presenting. Nevertheless, all the people, all the networking, all the false smiles, and faked camaraderie were getting to be too much for him.

Tom put on the plush hotel bathrobe and looked at his face in the mirror. He decided to forego shaving. Nothing formal was happening tonight. Just dinner and drinks with Janet, and maybe a late-night run.

Laying down on top of the sheets, Tom looked at the ceiling but thanked his stars that Janet had come with.  In the six months since she had started as secretary, Janet had taken over the office and brought renewed order and efficiency to the firm. That, plus she was a delight to work with: lively, with a great sense of humor, and beautiful to look at, she quickly became everyone’s favorite employee. And for Tom, of course, there was the memory he had of his brief view of her tantalizing breasts.

Tom wondered if she would ever bring up that incident.  He was too scared to do so.  Better let laying dogs lie. 

Just as he was thinking of Janet’s breasts, Janet herself showed up in his room. She was about forty minutes early, but he didn’t mind.  He just excused himself for still being in a bathrobe. But then he realized that Janet, too, was wearing her bathrobe, one which seemed two sizes too large on her.

“Is everything alright?” Tom asked her.

“Of course!” she answered in her usual bubbly manner. “I just wanted to check in and see if you still remembered these.” And with that introduction, she pulled open her robe, exposing her luscious pear-shaped breasts. 

Tom stared. He felt frozen, not knowing how to respond.

“Cat got your tongue?” Janet teased as she let her robe fall to the floor and made her way over to the bed in three long strides. 

Tom admired her pubic hair, trimmed to a narrow landing strip.

Her legs were long. Her light brown skin was smooth. Each muscle flexed with perfect definition. Thin calves bulged as she strode toward the bed. Long thigh muscles seemed almost rectangular. A firm, round ass bounced gently above her legs, divided by the thin line of her canary-yellow thong.

This thong rode high above her hips, extending her legs. Her dark, curly hair cascaded down her back. A small tattoo marked her shoulder blade. Before Tom could clearly pinpoint the tattoo, Janet twisted her back away from him and lay across his bed. Once again, he was staring at her beautiful pear-shaped breasts.

“You’ve been a good boy, Tom,” Janet said with a devilish smile. “Do you remember what I said when you interviewed me? I said these could be yours if you behaved yourself.”

Janet looked down at her own breasts and fondled them. One hand was pressing against the mattress, holding her up, but the other hand came to her chest. First, she used her arm to hold up both breasts, as if presenting them as an offering. Tom watched them change shape, watched the areolas rise and the nipples grow firm.  He dreamed of ejaculating all over that shelf of femininity. 

Then Janet let her tits hang while she circled her nipples with her forefinger. Then her thumb joined in, pinching and pulling the nipples. Tom suddenly noticed that he was stroking his own cock.

Janet smiled and used her finger to beckon Tom forward. Tom eased his way forward, slowly reaching the bed. Janet licked her smiling lips and said, “Now that you’ve shown me that you can be a good boy, I want you to show me that you can be a bad boy. Can you be naughty for me, Tom?”

Tom mumbled a halting affirmation while Janet took hold of his penis and brought it forward to her chest. Once he was close, she put one hand on his shaft, stroking up and down; and another hand on his balls, massaging them gently. Tom watched as his turgid shaft slipped perfectly between Janet’s breasts.  Looking down, Janet let a stream of saliva fall upon Tom’s dick and lubricate the thrusting motion that had begun between her tits.

Tom couldn’t remember the last time he had felt his cock be so tumescent. It seemed longer and harder than ever before. When Janet lowered her mouth onto his cockhead, he responded urgently, almost violently, by thrusting his member all the way in and down her throat. He had one hand on the back of Janet’s head and pushed his cock so far down her gullet that she had to push herself away and gag. But rather than scold him, Janet just laughed and said, “Is that all you got?”

Her taunting continued as she crawled away from him to the center of the bed. She waved her perfect ass at him and asked him if he was man enough to grab it.

Slap it, is what he did, jumping onto the bed and standing above her.  He then put his hand on the back of her neck and pushed her face into a pillow. His anger and violence took him by surprise and faded quickly, but not without a final hard slap of her rump.

Feeling sorry, he brought his face down to the red mark left by his hand and gently kissed Janet’s ass. The feel of her warm, smooth skin against his lips sent sparks through his body and made his cock twitch.  The musky smell of Janet’s sex rose in his nostrils, so he moved his mouth over to explore that area more closely.

Janet’s thong was speedily discarded, and Tom soon found himself lavishing oral attention to her wet pussy and puckered asshole. The area between her legs quickly turned sopping wet, enabling him to penetrate her openings with various digits.

Janet moaned with pleasure and begged for more as Tom probed her pussy with two and then three fingers. He finger-fucked her asshole as well. First, he used the thumb of the hand that was also in her cunt. But as her muscles loosened and the opening gaped larger, he began probing her anus with the fingers of his other hand. Throughout, Janet was coaxing him on, asking him to fuck her harder. She only stopped calling out when her whole body shuddered with a violent orgasm. Tom held on mightily as all her limbs shook and her midriff bounced up and down like a bucking bronco. Unable to take any more, Janet finally kicked herself free and rolled over, panting, and begging Tom to stop.

For a few long seconds, they held their positions, and a weighty silence filled the air. Janet lay on her back, her chest heaving, rivulets of sweat tracing the curves of her breasts, waist, and thighs.

Tom sat on his knees, his hands on his hips, and his erection jutting forward.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

Once again, he found himself admiring Janet’s perfect breasts. Black nipples sat on chestnut brown circles centered gracefully atop mahogany orbs. These had become an object of his obsession.

“Fuck me,” Janet said and slowly spread her legs while bringing her knees to her shoulders.

Tom scooted over and lined his cock up with Janet’s open pussy. He took a moment to tease her clit with his flesh baton, moistening it with the fluids seeping from her gash. Pushing down on his shaft, he placed the head of his cock in between her swollen lips. He pushed forward.  Her channel was tight, and he felt the need to pull out before pushing in again. This he did gently several times until he felt his whole cock embedded in her warm, wet, welcoming womb. Pressing down on her lower abdomen with one hand and pressing her legs back toward her chest with the other, he began a series of slow rhythmic thrusts. With his thumb, he stroked the little nub that had come out of its hiding spot thanks to the thickness of his penetrating shaft.

Tom had been watching this beautiful sight. He became hypnotized by the contrast of his hard white cock slipping in and out of her dark belly.  Eventually, he raised his eyes to find Janet looking at him intensely with a broad smile across her face.

“I’ve wanted you to fuck me for a long time now,” she spoke. “I want you to fuck me every day. Every morning, I’m going to bring you your coffee and suck your dick. Every evening I’m going to bend over your desk and have you fuck me up the ass.”

“I want to fuck your ass now, Janet.”

“No, not now, but you can take me from behind. I want you to screw me hard!”

They pulled apart and adjusted their position. Tom went to stand on the floor and Janet shuffled back to bring her ass and her perfectly framed cunt to the edge of the bed. Their heights matched perfectly, and Tom was quickly balls deep, thrusting in and out from his hips and up and down from his knees.

‘Not bad for an old man,’ he thought as he admired his stamina, admired the power bottled up in his turgid cock, and admired the pure beauty of the scene in front of him. Janet turned her head to look back at him and, with her quintessential smile and light giggle, said, “I’m going to fuck the juice out of you now, Tom. Ready?”

Tom merely nodded, thinking that he was the one fucking her. But that illusion was quickly dispelled as Janet threw herself back onto his cock. With thrust after thrust, Janet rode his cock and called out a slew of obscenities. Her vaginal walls started spasming and her ass hit his hips with a dull force that threatened to throw Tom back toward the TV. Tom grabbed her hips and held on for dear life as their coupling reached fever pitch.

Janet came again, announcing her orgasm with a guttural yell that choked to an almost silent gasp. Then, before Tom could react, she twisted around and sucked his long member into her mouth and down her throat. Grabbing his balls with one hand and squeezing the root of his cock with the other, Janet prevented him from cumming as she cleaned her vaginal juices off his sticky wicket. 

“Tell me where you want to cum.”

“I want to cum on your tits!” Tom yelled.

“What?!” Janet called out.

“I want to cum on your tits!”

“Tom!” she cried and a banging noise came to his ears.

“Tom! Are you okay?!” Janet’s voice called out, but her face was disappearing.

“Tom!” He heard his name being called in between the banging on his door.

In a flash, Tom was awake and ran to his hotel room door. 

Pulling his robe closed and tying the belt tightly, he pulled his door open and let Janet in.

“I must have fallen asleep,” He explained, taking a step backward.

“We said we’d go to dinner half an hour ago,” Janet began as she turned to close the door.  Then, turning back to Tom, she continued, “I waited for you to come by my roo—” her voice failed her.  Her mouth froze in an open “O” position. Her right hand came slowly up to cover it while her left hand simply pointed down.

Following her finger and her gaze, Tom looked down to see that his dick was in fact rock hard and his raging hardon had pushed its way out between the folds of his bathrobe.

“Oh, my god!” He cried, and quickly threw his hands down to cover himself up. “I’m so sorry! I… I… I don’t know what to say.”

“It’s okay. I get it,” Janet said in a remarkably calm voice. “If it’s okay with you, I prefer to pretend that it never happened.”

“Oh my god, yes.” Tom sounded relieved. “I’m just so embarrassed.”

“Don’t be.  Can you keep a secret?”

“Yes.”

“So can I. Now. do you respect me and the work I do for the company?”

“Of course. Haven’t I made that clear? You’re doing a great job. Heck, I wouldn’t have brought you here if it –”

“Shush, Tom.” Janet cut him off and sat on the edge of his bed. There, she patted the space next to her and he sat down too, carefully folding the flaps of his robe over his now-softening penis.

“Can you promise me, Tom, that you will continue to treat me, not as a girl, but as a valued colleague?”

“Yes?” Tom wavered, feeling unsure of where this was going.

“Then let me tell you a secret.” She said as she pulled his robe apart and took his cock in her hand. “I enjoy sex very much. I have a bit of a daddy complex, and I give great head. If you are at all distracted sexually, I can help you with that. I would like to help you with that. It would be helping me too. But it must remain our little secret. Agreed?”

“Agreed,” Tom said in a voice so soft it was almost a whisper. And then he watched in awe as Janet lowered her head to his lap. 

With the first feeling of warm wetness around his cock, it jumped to life. Within moments, his erection was back. Janet used two fingers and a thumb to stroke his cock while her mouth never stopped sucking and her tongue tickled the underside of his helmet.

In no time at all, Tom felt the urge to cum build in his balls and rise to irresistible intensity.

“I’m cumming,” he warned almost simultaneously with the first spurt.

“Mm-hmm,” Janet acknowledged from within her full mouth and continued sucking and swallowing as Tom released an impressive load of sperm.

Janet sucked and licked his genitals clean. Then she stood and walked to the bathroom to wash her face.

“Get dressed!” she called back over her shoulder.

“Thank you,” Tom said and hustled into his pants and shirt.

“You can thank me later,” Janet said with a smile, a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.

Dinner was delicious, but Tom barely noticed.

Published 
Written by Iconisclass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments