Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I arrive on time again and say hi to the Receptionist, who grins very widely. It is the same girl who was on Reception last week and had overheard the two of us at our last interview, through the intercom. I don't know how good the sound quality was, but she can't have been in any doubt about what was happening, especially as you became more and more vocal towards the end.

“Hello again, Simon,” she says. “Back for more?”

I smile and say “Yes, this is my second interview; I thought I was meeting with some others this time?”

She says, “Yes. In fact, you saw them both as you left last week. They are waiting for you now with Michelle, in the same office as before; but do make sure the intercom is off!" She flushes red as she remembers how she and the two girls had listened so intently and shared lurid comments about what seemed to be going on. Maybe she also remembers the subtle responses she felt in her own pussy at the real sounds of sex.

I am a little embarrassed too, at the prospect of meeting the two girls with Michelle this time, now knowing for sure that they had heard us performing before. Still, I take a deep breath and go into the office. You are sitting at the middle one of three chairs, facing another, on which you indicate I should sit. The two girls sit either side of you and they are the ones I remember from Reception last week. They were both memorable and quite distinctive in appearance.

One is a tall black girl, immaculate in every way, with perfect make-up, manicure and hair. Her skin glows with health and I can't help thinking that there is probably not a hair on her body, below the neck. She is so smooth and well-groomed, and wears a short skirt (the hem halfway up her long thighs). You introduce her as Kira, and she smiles widely, showing beautiful white teeth between her pink lipstick-covered lips. I notice the flick of a tongue-tip along her teeth as she smiles and I can't help noticing that she has quite large breasts pressing against the fabric of her white blouse. I think I can see the hint of dark areolae and proud button nipples through the material.

The second is a much smaller girl (I think partly Asian in background) whose skin contrasts completely with Kira. She is very slight in build and her skin is so pale, almost transparent, with rich shiny black hair reaching down towards her small breasts. Her eyes shine brightly as she looks at me and you introduce her as Mia. She smiles too and her small, red-lipped mouth opens slightly. It is very small, I think. She is also immaculately dressed and I wonder whether they have dressed specially for this meeting, or whether your office is always so fashionable.

“Hello, again, Simon,” you say, and grin. “I've told the girls all about you and shown them your papers”. You wave a file of papers which you had on the desk before and I can't help noticing that there are signs of cum spattered on the cover. But no-one else seems to see.

“They are impressed with your background and qualifications, but they'd like to get to know more about you as a person, before we finally decide. I have told them EVERYTHING about our first interview and they may have overheard part of it, so they are concerned that you may be so committed to me (and I to you) that you might not be able to give them the assistance that they need. I don't want there to be any question of favouritism here! We run a democratic office and although I can recommend you, I will need at least one of the girls here to agree, and preferably both, so that we can decide unanimously."

“OK,” I say, “I have no problem with that, just tell me what you want to know. I think I can provide whatever support and advice all three of you need, whenever you need it, but there have to be clear priorities about who I work for. In the end, I understand that it's you, Michelle, who is in charge, but if you don't need me at any time, I'm happy to put myself at the disposal of Kira and Mia. I assume that you would decide which of them gets priority over my time, if there's any conflict?”

“That's right,” you say, “that's exactly how it would have to work. They know that I am impressed with you, but they haven't seen you themselves except at Reception and wanted to talk to you here. Don't worry, we don't expect you to exhaust yourself today" (the girls both smile) "but they wanted to see you, 'in the flesh', as it were. You will be reporting to ALL of us, after all, even if I am your main boss. I will hand the interview over to them now and just stay here to observe. To make sure that everything is done fairly, I will use my mobile to record the interview, if that's OK with you, Simon.”

“Of course,” I say. “What do you want to know, Kira, Mia?” They gather up their chairs and move to sit closer on either side of me, angled towards me, as I face you between them. I look up at you and you nod in a knowing way, picking up your mobile and switching on the cam. “I may refer to this later,” you say, “if there's any debate about how good you are. Carry on, girls, I know you've told me already, but just ask him to do whatever you like.”

The girls are sitting facing me on either flank, while you sit directly ahead of me. Though the three of you seem to have some pre-prepared plan, I don't know what's really expected of me yet. I don't want to upset anyone by overstepping some mark, but the two girls just sit and stare into my face, so I look pleadingly at you. You roll your eyes exaggeratedly and say, “Girls, you have to learn how to INSTRUCT people! It may feel difficult to you, because he's older than you, but he will be working FOR you. You know you've both said that after overhearing our first interview, you wanted to see Simon's cock. Why can't you just tell him that?”

At least I now know what is expected, but I still wait for the girls to tell me themselves. Kira is the first to overcome her embarrassment and says, “Simon, we've heard lots of compliments from Michelle, about your .. er .. your body and we wanted to see for ourselves what it is really like. Could you show us, please?”

Then Mia joins in and says, “Will you show us yourself now, Simon? We won't touch, but we'd love to see!”

I say that is no problem to me and stand up between them, dropping my jeans and briefs down to the floor. They both sit back and say nothing more, so I sit down again and say, “Girls, please talk to me! I need to know what it is you want.”

I am sitting with my semi-hard cock stretched to one side, over my thigh and the girls lean forward to inspect it more closely. They both make approving noises and look up at each other. Kira turns to you and says, “Michelle, it is a very nice cock; now it seems even bigger than my boyfriend's.” Mia nods silently in agreement.

You say, ”Simon, I'm so sorry, they seem dumbstruck; but I know they really want to see you hard. Girls, you have to give Simon instruction and some encouragement!” With that, you stand and remove your panties with a flourish, sitting back down with your legs apart and facing me. I don't know whether to look into your eyes or your pussy, but my cock twitches approvingly on my thigh. The girls notice this and follow your lead, both quickly removing their panties.

They are sitting much closer now and I can see straight away that my instinct about Kira is correct. She is completely smooth around her pussy and there is a sort of gloss to her skin which makes it shine. Her pussy is a deep, dark, narrow slit, with only the slightest sign of lips protruding, but a mound at the front above her hidden clit.

MasiroSpring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MasiroSpring

Mia is extremely slim, with short, neatly-trimmed black hair around her more prominent pussy lips, which are already showing signs of a slight swelling. They both gulp and widen their legs, as do you (I think, to help them) and of course my cock starts to respond. Slowly, but noticeably, it grows in front of their eyes. “Don't you want to touch it, girls?” you sigh, “It will be the quickest way to get Simon hard, so you can see it in its full glory.”

“May we touch you, Simon?”says Kira “We are bit embarrassed, but we do want to explore you a little, if that's OK. You only have to tell us and we'll stop.”

“Do as you wish,” I say, and look into your bright blue smiling eyes. You sigh again and one hand drifts down to your pussy, where it slowly massages back and forth, along the length of your already-parting lips. The girls both lean forward and each reaches out one hand to lightly touch my cock. I make it twitch and they both jump back; then I laugh, and so do both of them. I think the ice may be broken, at last! I put my arms around the back of the chair, to give them full access to me.

Each of them grasps one hand around my growing shaft and I notice that the other hands play between their legs. All this has an energizing effect and my cock grows more rapidly now, to its full length. They both squeeze and stroke my cock very gently, but I feel they are still nervous about telling me what they want me to do. I look at you. You are clearly enjoying the performance, but would really like to be in control yourself. I think you find their hesitation a little amusing, but obviously the girls are not being sufficiently instructive and just don't know what to do next. On the other hand, neither you nor I want to lead them where they may not want to go.

It is exasperating and eventually I ask them whether they have seen enough now. They mutter a little and you say, “Oh, for goodness' sake, girls, just tell him what you told me! You'd like him to cum for you! I'm sure he will be happy to and you will be happy when he does! TAKE CHARGE ; he reports to you, and will do whatever you ask!”

“OK,” they chorus, “we get it!”

Now they both lean forwards and tell me to hold my cock steady, because they say they want to 'taste' me. I grasp my cock with one hand and press it outwards from my body while Kira lowers her head over the head of my cock and clasps her full pink lips around it. She has clearly done this before, but maybe not too often. “Suck hard on it,” you say, and Kira obeys you. For me, it is an exquisite feeling and I sit back while Mia's hand takes the place of mine, to hold my cock steady for Kira. She looks up at me, then at Mia, and they silently agree to exchange places.

Now Kira grasps my cock and holds it for Mia to stretch her tiny red mouth around my hard cock head. It seems more difficult for her, but once my cock is inside her mouth, she slowly presses down and down, until at least half has disappeared inside her. “Wow,” says Kira, “I need to learn to do that!”

You say, “Yes Mia, that was impressive, with such a cock, but one day, I will teach you BOTH how to do it properly. For now, we're running out of time, and we need Simon to finish up. If we give him the job, I'm sure he'll be happy for us all to learn some new skills together. But you wanted to see him cum, I think, so tell him what to do and I will video it for the record - maybe for the 'training manual',” you laugh, ”or should that be the 'manual training'?”

You all three gather more closely around me now while you focus the camera on my cock and the girls say, “Simon, we want to see how much you cum, but we don't want to decide which of us makes you. If we just watch, can you please get yourself off for us? Once we know that you will do that for us, we will be sure that you will do ANYTHING for us, when you join the team. I think we're all pretty convinced already, but just for fun, really, we'd like you to cum for us all now.”

“Just a moment,” you say, “you girls didn't get much saliva over his cock. He needs a little lubrication, I think.” The girls gasp with shock as you reach between your legs and gather some of your juices in one hand, then reach forward to stroke my cock firmly down from tip to root, spreading your natural lube the whole way.

I sit back again and lean my head back to look upwards, while my hand moves slowly up and down the shaft of my cock, as it has done so many, many times before. You are all as silent as can be, while I stroke up and down, up and down. But I know you are recording this now, so I want to put on a good show for posterity.

I can hear you all moving uncomfortably in your seats as I carry on, and I can feel my cock seeming to grow ever larger, the balls swelling full of cum, wanting to burst out for you. I grip harder and harder around the shaft and when I look down again, you are all focused on the swollen head, licking your lips in anticipation, and swallowing hard at each stroke of my hand. I think the hands of all three of you are also working hard, between your legs. You all pleasure yourselves, while I do too and we all seem to be moving in unison now.

I gasp, “SOON!” and you all hold your breath as I give two or three long, hard, final strokes, then hold my cock pointing out to you. There is an enormous gush of relief as my cum shoots up and out towards you all and I think all three of you squeal simultaneously as each of your faces gets spattered a little. You have all gathered just as close as you could get, as you could see the finale approaching, and all have a perfect view of the moment of climax. I stop still while the gushes subside and notice that all of you have your legs VERY tightly crossed now.

You are still, somehow, filming me (perhaps a little shakily), and I milk my subsiding cock for the camera. The cum runs from the tip, down the shaft, and over my hands as I massage the softening head. It feels amazing and I shake with the relief of the tension that had built up, and with the pleasure of orgasm. You all sit back, mouths slightly open, but legs clamped tight, and sigh a collective sigh as the tremors in your own bodies subside.

“That was wonderful, Simon,” you say, “I don't think we could ask for a better interview than that! We need to talk among ourselves about your final job description, but I think we've all seen enough to know we'd be very happy working with you. You could probably teach the girls a thing or two! They are still young, but I think you'd do it kindly. Leave us to talk now, and when you check out at Reception, make sure we have all your contact details so we can complete the formalities. I'm sure we'll be 'in touch' with you soon.”

I dress myself and say, “Thanks, all of you. I've really enjoyed my visits here and meeting you all. I hope you agree that I could work for you all, individually, or together. Just make sure it's clear what it is that you want, and who's in charge! And I hope to come here again.”

I leave the office smelling of sex, yet again, and all three of you are breathing it in deeply, and still trembling slightly inside. The Receptionist frowns at me as I leave. Perhaps she will hear what happened later?

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments