Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We all slept well on our first night here and meet up as agreed in the hotel Breakfast Room. June is the last to arrive, either because she overslept, or because it takes her a while to put on her make-up to achieve the "Instagram Girl" look. I can't help thinking she's a Fashion Victim, and that Porn-viewing drives much of her thinking, but underneath it all, she's a nice person, who wants to please. She certainly pleased everyone yesterday, and especially me. She said she had slept soundly all night, after her tiring "ride."

You and I have had the advantage of cuddling each other overnight, and you refrained from stressing me anymore, after my earlier exertions. You had benefited from them anyway and also felt rather tired! I am now feeling fully rested and prepared for another day.

Kira and Mia had had the most restless nights, it seemed. They slept separately, of course, in the two double beds provided, and thought (and chatted at length) about what they had seen in our room earlier.

June and you, back-to-back, were sitting on top of me; me licking you out while June fucked me for as long as she could bear. They had pics and vids to prove it was no dream, and they had had some personal involvement, playing with my cock, and guiding it into June's waiting pussy. They said that they had cum themselves, just watching us, but it can't have been as fully satisfying as it had been for you and for June, and their dreams no doubt kept them half-awake with frustration.

Over breakfast coffees and croissants, we discuss what we should do today. Kira and Mia say that they had tossed a coin this morning, to see who would be 'centre-stage' today, and that Kira had won. Mia is happy to think longer about her big day.

"I want to understand what you would like most of all, Kira," I say, "Whatever it is, I'm sure we can help you achieve it. I know you and Mia both have partners, but maybe there are some things you can't get with them, or ways you'd like to improve your relationships with them? You know you can be completely honest and open with us all."

You say, "Let's hear from you, Kira, and then we can plan a way forward."

Kira looks a little embarrassed now and says, "I've already told Mia about this, but no one else yet. The fact is that my partner and I are getting on better than ever now, since we learned to take our time with each other, try new positions, relax and enjoy our sex, and so on. All thanks to you and Simon. But the end result is that now, we are going to try for a baby, and I have come off the Pill!" We are a little surprised, but all congratulate her, and she beams with pleasure.

"But that means," she says, "that I have to be a bit... more careful... especially where Simon is involved. So I'd like to restrict us to oral pleasures for the time being; I don't think Simon or I would feel happy using condoms.”

“On the other hand," says Kira, "It seems contradictory, but I have become quite obsessed with Simon's cum! I dream of it, night and day and I only have to think of it shooting out from that beautiful cock, to get so horny and demanding that my partner just has to fuck me. I think it will help us to get pregnant very quickly, but we'll see!"

"OK," I say, "so how do you want to proceed this weekend? You don't want to be fucked, and I understand why, but you would like me to go down on you again? Just tell us what you dream of doing."

She answers by explaining that for me to go down on her would be fantastic, but repeats that she can't let me fuck her. She would love to give me the longest, sexiest blow job ever, but most importantly, to fulfil her dreams, she would like me to finish by fucking her breasts and cumming all over her. It will sit in her memory banks, raise her libido to new heights, and she thinks, help her body to absorb her partner's cum.

"Fine," I say, "That's all very clear and quite specific, as a plan for today, but maybe we can think of some enhancements we can add into your dream, without breaking any of your rules.” I look at you, and from your smile, I can tell that you are already formulating a plan for Kira.

You say, “It looks like a very nice day today, so what do you all say to exploring the Hotel grounds in the sunshine this afternoon? There are some riverside walks and light woodland. We could all stroll around there together; perhaps after Lunch?"

You and I return to our room to discuss how we can make Kira's experience as special as possible, and create a memorable fantasy scene that she will be able to relive whenever she wishes. We agree on a storyline between ourselves and dress in easily-removed clothes. You have a light shift-style dress over an otherwise naked body; I have a light shirt and button-fly jeans, without briefs.

When we gather again, the others are clearly excited already, but especially Kira, and all have dressed similarly for a sunny afternoon stroll. I put one arm around Kira. You follow us, with June and Mia, and whisper secretively to them to elaborate on the details of the plan we have formed. They think you have taken complete charge of the situation, and will follow your lead.

While we walk, Kira wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me against her soft body. Her breasts are clearly loose inside her dress, and I suspect that she wears no panties. She is not party to our full plan yet, but we are sure she will happily follow your lead as it unfolds for her.

We eventually reach a secluded but sunny area with a bench set under a tree, where I suggest we pause. You look around us, and secretly nod to me, saying, "Yes, Simon, I think we'd all like to spend a little while here." Now you whisper to Kira, and she giggles, while the other girls draw deep breaths in preparation for their roles in the play to come.

As instructed, Kira walks over to a nearby tree and leans back against it, looking me straight in the eyes as she hikes her dress up above her waist, to reveal, as I expected, a totally naked body below. Her long black hair falls down over her (still covered) large breasts, but below the waist, there is not a single hair; simply a glossy black body exposed from her flat belly, down to her long thighs and legs, with a completely smooth pussy between, slightly pushing forwards towards me, and with a hint of her pink slit already emerging between her legs. She beckons to me.

You stand behind me, while June and Mia on either side of me grasp my arms firmly behind me, and you push me towards Kira. I do not resist too much, but play my part in the fantasy scene you have sketched out for Kira's pleasure.

The three of you press me fully against Kira's body, and she grasps my head, to kiss me deeply, forcing her tongue inside my mouth, and trying to suck mine into hers. Finally, she has to draw breath, and you say firmly, "Now, Simon, kneel in front of Kira!" You and the other girls partly unbutton my shirt and pull it down from my shoulders, to trap my arms behind me, while forcing me down onto my knees in front of her.

June and Mia are also enjoying the sense of power they now feel, looking down at me, and Kira is visibly trembling with anticipation as my face is presented to her pussy. She opens her legs to give me better access to her, and as my tongue darts forward to lick her for the first time, she jumps at the touch. Then she groans with pleasure and her audience sighs.

I have no hands available to me, just my mouth and tongue, and you press me forwards between Kira's widening thighs, so that I can reach further and lick up the insides of each thigh and then along her pussy lips, but I cannot reach her inner pussy. She accommodates me by raising one leg and reaching it over my shoulder, to give more access, but it is a difficult position for us both.

June and Mia are getting more agitated too, now, and you suggest that Kira should lay down on the simple bench and spread her legs for me. They help her there and each holds a leg to open her thighs for me, while you press my face down again, onto her pussy. The girls are joining in by stroking Kira's thighs firmly, while I lick, suck and nibble between them, held there by your hands.

It soon becomes very clear to all of us that Kira is approaching her first orgasm of the day. She shakes and trembles, and her thighs, despite the efforts of June and Mia, try to clamp around my head, pressing my face even more firmly into her pussy. Finally, with a loud squeal, she comes and her body shudders, transmitting her vibrations through all of us at once.

We all gradually relax our various grips on each other, and Kira sits up to face me. She kisses me deeply again and tastes herself in my mouth. She seems to enjoy the taste and licks her lips greedily. You say, "May we, too, Kira?" and she nods, granting the three of you the chance to taste her from my lips and mouth. You each do so greedily, and I do not resist. My arms are still firmly held behind me, by my shirt, after all, and I am still on my knees, under your domination!

All four of you stand around me now, as I kneel between you, and you discuss the next stage of Kira's fantasy. It seems to be agreed, and you help me to my feet, to take me over to the tree where Kira had first stood. Now, though, it is me who is placed with my back to the tree and you use my shirt to tie my arms behind the tree trunk. I am completely helpless now, and open to whatever the four of you choose to do to me, but you know you have an obligation to follow the fantasy we had jointly devised for Kira's fantasy, rather than allow your own to take hold.

You whisper to Kira again, and she stands in front of me. Mia and June come to stand on either side of me, holding my arms firmly back, while you help Kira slowly lift her dress over her head, revealing her entire naked body to me.

She has large but firm breasts, with beautiful dark nipples, still somewhat proud and prominent after her recent arousal. She has long, very black, shiny hair which she sweeps back over her shoulders to ensure that I can see her breasts thrusting towards me. She has a shapely body, with a slim waist and flat belly, spreading out to wider hips, above long thighs and legs.

Margoha_ivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Margoha_ivi

Most of all, her skin shines with health and vigour; a deep black colour, made more vibrant by the sheen of sweat that has spread across her, and her arousal is still evident from the naked, pouting pussy lips and clit, above her contrasting pink slit, now highlighted by my licking of it. She still wears make-up, though her red lipstick is now somewhat smudged from her energetic deep kissing. Her manicured nails are long, red and pointed.

Kira approaches me face-on, her eyes locked on mine, as she says commandingly, "Mia, June. Prepare Simon for me now".

The girls slightly relax their grip on my arms and kneel on each side of me. One of them unbuttons my flies, and they both groan with pleasure at the sight of my firm cock standing free. Following your orders, though, they lift my cock and balls to protrude through my flies, and re-button them around the base of my cock, and up to the waistband. I am now standing with my cock and balls firmly locked in place outside my jeans, and my arms tied behind the tree.

The girls stand again, to hold my arms on each side, while you gently push Kira towards me. Her eyes are so firmly locked on mine, she seems hypnotised, but as you encourage her forwards, her gaze drops, for the first time, to my cock, and a deep sigh escapes from her red lips. "O my God, Simon," she breathes, "that is such a magnificent sight! I want to play with you until you cum all over me!"

I have been ordered to keep quiet during this stage and you say to Kira, "You can do whatever you want with him now, Kira. The longer you make it last, the more cum you will be rewarded with! I'm sure this will be burned into your memory forever, but we will take vids too; if only for our own pleasure!" You, June and Mia all have your mobiles at readiness as Kira slowly approaches me with her eyes now focused entirely on my cock.

I lower my head to watch, as she reaches forward to touch me. She cups my balls with one hand, and with the other, draws her manicured red nails slowly up the full length of my cock, as though measuring me. When her fingers reach the head, she slowly circles her nails around it, time and again, and I can't help but twitch in response. The feeling of her sharp nails is somewhat threatening but very exciting, and you are all filming every second of the action now, from every angle.

Kira drops to her knees on the ground in front of me and looks up to lock eyes again, while she uses her softer fingertips now, contrasting with her hard, sharp nails, to stroke my cock and balls lightly up and down. You say, "Remember Kira, the longer you take, the more you get. You will be able to see and feel when his balls are ready to burst! Just enjoy the opportunity you have here. I'm sure Simon will, whatever you do."

Kira rests back on her heels for a moment, studying my cock and balls in minute detail. One hand presses the head of my cock against my belly, above my waistband, while the other cushions my balls, bringing them slightly towards her. Looking up at me, she takes my balls, one by one, into her mouth, rolling each around with her tongue, and sucking gently on them. I recognise now that it was her who had sucked my balls when I was fucking June, yesterday. I lift my eyes from her because the sight alone might make me cum, and I know she does not want that yet.

After a while, she releases my balls, and sits back again to study me. Now she rises up a little, to allow her to take the head of my cock into her mouth, but she does not take me very deeply. She simply sucks the head, but very noisily. Those slurping sounds are very erotic not only to me but I think also to you and the girls. In the process, she dribbles generous quantities of saliva, which runs down my cock and drips from my balls. You are all fascinated, and I think very excited, judging from the wriggling hips and probing fingers.

When my cock is fully lubricated, Kira rises up more onto her knees and looks up at me again. She releases my cock from her grasp now. She takes her own breasts into her hands, lifting them slightly, and parting them to allow my cock between them. Then she presses them together to capture my cock firmly between them and begins to move her body up and down. Her saliva lubricates my cock, which slides smoothly up and down between her large black breasts. To me, it feels very like being gently fucked by a well-prepared pussy, with the added benefit that she can vary the pressure from her soft breasts at will, by using her hands.

She looks down now and as the head of my cock emerges from between her breasts, she dips forwards to kiss it, at first. Gradually though, she forces me deeper through her cleavage, allowing her to take the head deeper inside her mouth at each thrust, sometimes licking, sometimes pausing to suck hard upon it. I cannot resist much longer and my hips begin to move with Kira's rhythms. You all sense an impending end to this spectacle, and gather very closely on both sides of Kira, on your knees, and each with your hands moving firmly between your legs now.

Kira releases the pressure of her breasts on either side of my cock, and they fall apart as she drops her head more deeply onto my cock, taking it more and more deeply into her mouth now, with each stroke. One hand holds my cock steady for her to gorge on, while the other grasps my balls, and can obviously feel the pressure building within them, as they swell and swell. She increases the speed of her strokes and now regathers her breasts around me, so you can all see the shaft thrusting through them.

She starts to moan in an animal way, a deep throaty groan emerging as she looks up at me again, and says, "Now, Simon, cum all over me; cum now Simon; cum all over my breasts, into my mouth, on my face, all over me... everywhere!" You are all moaning too, as if in agony, and my hips begin to buck harder and harder, while Kira squeezes her breasts firmly around me, kisses the head of my cock, and looks up into my face.

A moment later I groan with release, as my cum starts to spurt, again and again and again, from the tip of my cock. It seems to me to go on endlessly, as I freeze still, pressed up through Kira's breasts, in front of her face, and all of you. White cum shoots high onto Kira's shining face, into her black hair, into her open red mouth, and all over her beautiful black breasts.

You all squeal alongside her, as you are all spattered to various degrees with sticky cum. I look down as cum continues to spurt over and over from my rock-hard cock. I see it splash over her face and drip down towards her mouth, and beyond, dripping from her cheeks and chin, onto her wet breasts, dripping from her erect nipples, running down the channel between them, and across her taut belly.

You are all frantically pleasuring yourselves, unable to resist a moment longer, as you witness the results of our plan. It is an extraordinary moment, as everyone reaches their own orgasm in their own way. There is much grunting, groaning, moaning and sighing from all concerned, including me.

Slowly, you all gather yourselves, though it takes Kira a little longer. She seems semi-conscious, and very flustered. She steadily becomes capable of speaking, though, and says "Simon, that was perfect; just as I dreamt it would be. Thank you so much- and the rest of you too! I will remember that forever!!" You all gather round her to hug and comfort her, and yourselves too, chatting excitedly about the "performance" you have seen (and filmed).

I have to interrupt to remind you all that I am still tied against a tree, with my limp cock now hanging from my flies, and still dripping cum! You are all very apologetic, and come to my aid quickly, but don't release me until each of you, including Kira, have had a final suck on my soft cock, to take one last taste each, and to add to your videos and memories.

Once released, I adjust myself to a normal clothed appearance, while you all help Kira to don her dress again. There are damp, sticky patches of cum and saliva everywhere, but we don't really care. "It was fun to do that out in the open air," says Kira. "A nice sunny day for it!"

We all walk very slowly back towards the hotel buildings and eventually settle in the Bar again, but for the time being, we only want copious amounts of water, to replace all the fluid lost in sweat, saliva, pussy juices and cum.

We agree to meet up at dinner later, to chat and perhaps to discuss the next adventure. We have only one full day left now, and obviously, Mia will need my full attention tomorrow.

You take me to our room to shower me (very thoroughly!) and congratulate me on the successful performance of your plan. "I enjoyed it so much, Simon, though of course, I wish it had been me, not Kira. That was one of my own fantasies too, but it was so nice to share it with her and the others. We all have our memories now, and our vids of it. I suspect the others will all be replaying them time and again, probably even now!"

"As long as everyone gets pleasure from it and feel they have all had fair treatment," I say, "I know you may feel jealous on these occasions, sometimes, but they all know that you have much more access to me, day-to-day, and after Mia, tomorrow, we will have time for a 'Grand Finale' before we have to leave the next day."

"Mm mm, " you say, "what do you have in mind?"

"You will have to tell me what you want," I say, as we head for the Dining Room, where the girls are waiting already. They all seem to have a very healthy glow and only Mia seems a little quiet. She says she is not ready yet to discuss what she would like from me tomorrow, but will tell us all over breakfast, so we just chat happily and eat well again, and I prepare for another very hard day ahead.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments