Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Carol 7

"The aftermath of Ralph"

17
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The ride back to Carol's apartment was relatively quiet.  I could smell her sex after her assignation with Ralph in his office.  I now also knew that many of our colleagues knew of Carol's sexual activities and how hard I had fallen for her.  I was humiliated but couldn't get out from under her spell.  I was falling into a vortex of depraved sex.  My feelings were like something having occurred that was out of the realm of my prior life.  In all my previous romantic relationships we had both vowed exclusivity in our sex lives.  I was conflicted but knew she had me under her spell.

We walked into her apartment and Carol said she needed to shower and get changed.  As I watched her get undressed I could see bright red hand marks on her ass, and there was cum glistening on her cunt and ass.   Ralph had left his mark and smell on her.  Carol went off to shower and tidy up.  I was tempted to join her in the shower, but she didn't ask, so I didn't go.  

While she was showering I started searching her apartment for some clues to her life.  I knew I was invading her privacy but I needed some clue as to who she really was.  I found her high school yearbook and learned that she was popular, got excellent grades and was in a few clubs.  Her picture showed her as obviously the most beautiful girl in her class and that she was a prom queen with a very handsome young man.  No clues.  I couldn't find her college yearbook.  I did know she graduated college summa cum laude with dual degrees in math and computer science.  No surprise there.  

Carol came out of the bathroom and she looked stunning.  She still had a few marks from her evening with Ralph.  Her ass was still bright red from Ralph's spanking this afternoon.  Her skin was glowing and her hair, still damp, hung down over her shoulders. 

That night in her apartment Carol was like an animal.  She sucked my cock and literally fucked me into oblivion.  Once I couldn't cum any more she got Jake, her black dildo out and made herself cum over and over.  We rested,  Carol stayed naked and her whole body was flush with excitement.

After resting a while she smirked at me.

She said, "We haven't done a 69 yet.  Let's start with me sitting on your face."

I compliantly lay down face up, my cock still limp from all the sex we already had.  Carol knelt over my face and her cunt was directly in line with my mouth.  I could smell Ralph's cum and Carol's sex juices.  Carol started slowly gliding back and forth over my face.  I dutifully licked her labia and stuck my tongue into her cunt.  She was getting wetter and making small grunting noises.  She turned around and hovered above my cock. She gently sucked my still-limp cock and slurped around the crown, and I could feel a beginning of tingling in my balls.  Carol moved more aggressively on my face. grinding and pushing her cunt all over my mouth. As I began to get into the 69, Carol halted.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

She said, "I know I'm a good cocksucker.  I love to suck cock.  I started in high school and got quite a bad-girl reputation and I reveled in it."

I gave out a smothered "Emmph."

Carol let go of my cock and sat straight up so that her rosebud was the focus of my view.  I slathered her ass and stuck my tongue into it deeply.  I reached out with my hand and added a finger to my tongue.

She groaned, "Yeahhh, do my ass, do dirty things."

I could smell her rising arousal.  I could feel my cock starting to harden.  I didn't want sex, but I wanted Carol.

She started talking dirty sex talk, "I love cock, I need sexxx.  I want to fuck the world.  Ahhhh."

Her sex talk was bringing me to a state of constant arousal.  I started humping upward, wanting Carol to suck my cock.  I was still smothered by her ass and cunt. She ignored my pulsing cock.

She taunted me, "Want me to suck your cock?  Want me to cum on your face?  Cum on my tits?"

Her grinding intensified.  She was drowning me in her sex.  She wanted nothing but sex.  My mind was blurred by a constant sexual feeling.  I could think of nothing but Carol and sex.  I could sense that she was getting close.

Carol put her whole body weight into fucking my face.  I could see it and feel it like an impending volcano. 

Carol froze and screamed, "Meee, cummm, fuck, fuck!"

She squirted on my face, covering me with her cum.  I lapped and sucked and groaned.  She fell off me and my cock, untouched, exploded with cum covering my chest and stomach.  My mind went blank.  All there was in this world was Carol and sex.  I think I blacked out for a few minutes. 

I woke up to Carol licking my cum off my body.  She smiled at me.  That was all I needed in this world.

We rested and cuddled for a while.  She rested her head on my shoulder and breathed deeply.  We were both silent.

Finally, she said she probably wouldn't need Jake tonight.     

She asked, "Do you know why I named my  dildo 'Jake'?" 

She said Jake was a guy who used to give her rides home from work.  Sometimes she would invite Jake up to her apartment.  They were friends.  Carol had heard all the rumors about black cock.  She wanted to experience everything sexual.  One night, she flirted with Jake and seduced him.  She said the sex was great.  She loved Jake's cock.  He could fuck forever.  In fact, she had invited Jake to come over tomorrow night. 

She said, "You should come over too.  I'd love to have two cocks to play with."

I knew I had to have a talk with Carol about our relationship.  But now wasn't the right time since she was talking about fucking another guy with me there.  I wondered if she wanted me to take some more pictures.  I thought about the pictures I had taken of her with Pete.  Could anything get hotter?

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments