Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ten O'Clock Facial

"It seemed highly irregular, but Margie was determined to make the most of her stay."

23
15 Comments 15
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Recommended Read

Margie was up early enough to almost have the pool to herself. The brochure was very effusive on the subject of the mineral-rich waters, to the extent where it stopped just short of promising eternal life.

Being slightly dubious of any claims made in marketing material, Margie rather doubted she would be running a marathon any time soon, far less surviving her allotted life span, but she had to admit that after a colon-cleansing (according to the hyperactive breakfast hostess) organic feast, she felt sufficiently energized to at least take a stroll around the grounds.

She was joined by Marianne, a buxom woman, like herself on the mature side of fifty, who appropriately enough waxed lyrical about the upper lip wax, elbow wax, inner thigh wax and brow and lash tint she’d indulged in the previous day. Margie had considered a wax of some kind herself, but after perusing the brochure she’d decided that she wasn’t sufficiently hirsute for the treatment to be worth enduring. The French Upgrade had been magnificent, though, and the Greek Candles so relaxing she’d almost drifted off to sleep. She’d also had her suspicions about reflexology well and truly vanquished.

“Enjoy the scented epidermal scrub,” Margie said to Marianne as they stood before the main building.

“I absolutely will,” Marianne replied. “What’s your next pleasure?”

“I’m booked in for a facial at ten o’clock,” Margie told her.

“You’d better hurry,” Marianne replied, looking at her watch.

In the event, Margie was a couple of minutes early. The door to the treatment room was ajar, so she knocked gingerly. A woman appeared, wearing a white coat and a welcoming smile. “Hello,” she said. “I’m Julie, and you must be Margie.”

“That’s right. I hope I’m not too early.”

“Not at all. Come on in!” Julie walked across the floor oozing the kind of brisk efficiency Margie admired. She was a little surprised when the woman locked the door, and it must have shown because Julie said, “We don’t want to be disturbed, do we?”

“No,” Margie said. “I suppose we don’t.” She watched as Julie returned to her desk and began clicking on a mouse. The woman was perhaps a little older than herself, with a corn-coloured bun adorning the top of her head. She seemed nice, though, as did all the staff she’d encountered at the spa.

“Would you like the single, double or triple treatment?”

Margie frowned. She’d had no idea there were multiple options, but since she was enjoying a fixed price package and her husband had instructed her to make the most of her stay, she giggled and said, “A triple sounds terribly luxurious.”

“A triple it is!” Julie said, pressing a few keys. “Some think it frightfully decadent, but personally I’d go for the triple myself every time.”

“Well, I am determined to make the most of my stay.”

“Quite right too. Now, facials can get terribly messy, so I need to know if you want to remain fully dressed, strip down to your undies, or strip off completely.”

That was strange. Margie understood what Julie was driving at, but surely things couldn’t possibly get that messy? “Um, I think I’m quite happy to keep my clothes on,” she said.

“Whatever you say,” Julie said with a big smile designed to relay that the customer was always right. Once again she tapped on some keys. Then she looked up. “Well then, shall we commence your treatment?”

“Please,” Margie said, still a little taken aback by the question of dress, or perhaps undress.

Julie reached beneath the desk and pulled out a pair of latex gloves which were applied to her hands with two loud snaps. Then she gestured to the large, decorated screen behind her. “If you’d just like to go round there.”

Margie did as she was instructed, still feeling that this all seemed more than a little strange. She was just as surprised to find a new screen behind the first. The second screen looked sturdier and was painted red. It had a small hole in the centre and a small stool in front. Since Margie had imagined something a little more comfortable that enabled her to relax in a supine or at least semi-supine position, she felt compelled to say, “This isn’t quite what I expected.”

“That’s what all our first-timers say,” Julie said brightly. “Please, take a seat.”

There was only the one seat to take, but since her experience of the spa so far was one of the utmost professionalism Margie imagined that however strange this seemed, it was designed to maximize the benefits of the treatment. She sat down, the hole in the screen directly in front of her. Julie knocked on the screen, and that was when Margie squealed. An erect penis had emerged through the hole and was pointing straight at her.

“Would you like to extract the nutrients yourself, or would you like me to handle it all?” Julie was asking.

“This seems highly irregular,” Margie said.

“Not at all,” Julie replied with her sunniest voice. “It’s the most natural remedy in the world. I’ll have no artificial ointments in my clinic!” Before Margie had time to respond, she was stunned to see Julie grab the erect organ and begin working her hand with all the dispassionate efficiency of a nurse measuring a patient’s blood pressure. “The spermatozoa work their way into your pores and devour every impurity they can find. There really is nothing to rival this method.”

Margie had never heard of such a thing, but she didn’t want to question Julie, who surely knew much more about these things than she did. She settled for a noncommittal, “I see,” while watching the woman’s hand move, the spongy head of the swollen penis emerging and disappearing from sight. There was some slight squelching too; latex combining with pre-emission. Then there was a faint grunt from the other side of the screen.

“Our client has lovely deep cleavage!” Julie called out. “You’d just love to see your spunk dribbling between those large mammaries, I’m sure.” Perhaps registering Margie’s shock, she added in a whisper, “It helps to give the providers a little encouragement, you know.”

Margie imagined it did. There was certainly a louder grunt from behind the screen. Julie’s hand was working faster, the sound of latex tossing throbbing gristle adding to the obscenity.

“Cum for me!” Julie exclaimed. “Cum for me, you big, horny stud! The face of a MILF is waiting for your big, creamy load!”

The embarrassment was so great, Margie almost wished she’d opted to strip naked. Her clothes would be soaked with perspiration after this. There was a new grunt from behind the screen. Julie cupped her hand and rested the bulb in her palm while she continued working the shaft. “Here I cum!” a young, male voice exclaimed. Within seconds thick, white cream was spilling out into Julie’s gloved hand.

As obscene as it was, Margie couldn’t tear her eyes away from the twitching shaft that seemed to have a surplus of fluid to give away. At last Julie released it, and it disappeared from view. The woman moved behind Margie, and soon deft fingers were distributing the fluid evenly over her face, before latex hands rubbed gently, massaging the cream into her skin.

Suddenly the whole thing stopped being obscene and became absurd. Margie found herself giggling helplessly. She didn’t think for a second that Richard had chosen this spa for her because of this but, goodness, what if he had?

“Hold still!” Julie urged. Margie tried, but still broke out into intermittent giggles as Julie moved her hands across her chin and cheeks and rubbed the bridge of her nose with determined fingertips. “Now doesn’t that feel amazing?”

That wasn’t quite the word Margie would have chosen, but not wanting to sound ungrateful, she said, “Yes, it does!”

“You see! I told you! Now, are you ready for the second dose?”

“Yes,” Margie said, still feeling that the whole thing was so absurd it was entirely possible she was having a very peculiar dream. Her ordinary self really shouldn’t, but she’d feel foolish saying she’d changed her mind. At least that’s what she told herself.

Julie knocked on the screen. Almost immediately a second erect penis emerged through the hole, this one a little fatter and meatier than the previous. Latex fingers closed on it, but this time Julie’s hand didn’t move. Instead, she said, “Are you sure you wouldn’t like to extract the nutrients yourself? Perhaps have a little taste?”

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

Margie wouldn’t. Or rather, she shouldn’t. She’d never been close to cheating on Richard, and she didn’t want to start now. On the other hand, would it really be cheating? It was just a body part, after all – she’d never even know to whom it belonged. Nevertheless, it seemed disloyal. Her husband’s gift to her had been a spa weekend, not the taste of another man’s hard cock. And yet she had to admit that the sight of that large bulb was tempting. What was it people said about Vegas? As if she could read her mind, Julie said, “We take confidentiality very seriously indeed.”

Margie’s tongue was out, and before she had thought things through properly it was touching the swollen head. “That’s right,” Julie said. “Just you enjoy yourself!”

There was a little too much relish in the woman’s voice, Margie thought. But somehow she couldn’t tear her tongue away from where it was teasing the meatus.

Julie spoke again. “I hate to rush you, but you have to do more than just tease. My next client is due in about twenty minutes.” She removed her hand, and Margie found her lips instinctually sliding down the thick shaft. “Mmmmm!” Julie exclaimed loudly. “The sight of your horny young cock inside this MILF’s hot mouth is such a turn on!”

The grunt from the other side of the screen told its own story. Margie moved her lips and wriggled her tongue, feeling exquisitely naughty, and guilty with it. The spa’s advertising material spoke of a highly enjoyable sensuous experience, but this seemed to take the literality of promotional one-liners to extremes.

She would have shrieked with surprise had she been able to when Julie with one deft movement wrapped Margie's hair round the latex hand and drove her head forwards. Then she felt relieved, realizing that Julie leaving her no choice in the matter absolved her of guilt. “Don’t be shy, Margie!” Julie said brightly. “Think of the good all those nutrients will be doing to your skin!”

That was the last thing on Margie’s mind as Julie made her head bob on the meaty organ. There was renewed grunting from the other side of the screen. “Oh wow!” Julie exclaimed. “If we didn’t need your spunk for medicinal reasons, I’m sure this horny MILF would love to have you fuck her doggy style!”

As embarrassing as it was, Margie felt that it was also true. She was always happy to fellate her husband, but always as an hors d’oeuvre, in anticipation of the main course. Here there would be no main course, but that didn’t stop an incoming tide between her thighs that she imagined wasn’t going to go away.

“Oooooh!” the stud groaned, as Julie continued working Margie’s head on the stiff dick.

“Are we getting close?” Julie called, in that bright, sunny voice that might as well have been asking if a patient’s nasal complaint had reacted positively to prescription spray.

“Half a minute, maybe,” the stud grunted.

“Excellent!”

Margie could stand it no longer. In next to an instant she had her dress up and a hand inside her knickers.

“Ooooh!” Julie exclaimed. “This horny MILF must really love your cock! She’s started rubbing herself!”

“Oh, fuck, yeah!” the male voice said.

Margie thrummed her fingers against her clit, suddenly gripped by a pleasure that was altogether wrong and indisputably right. Julie was pulling her off the cock, saying, “Close your eyes, dear! And keep your head absolutely still!”

She heard knocking and felt the stud’s huge bulb against her forehead. There was the sound of slippery rubber, the cock being tugged, then seed was billowing out. “Excellent!” Julie said. “Just feel that vitalising cream trickle down your face, dear! It will provide such lustre!”

Margie moaned softly at the back of her throat. What she was feeling was increasing arousal as she continued to play with her clit, even giving it a little pinch when Julie started massaging the thick, fresh emission into her skin. “That’s right, dear!” Julie cooed. “You enjoy yourself! It’s what you’re here for!”

The rubber hands moved across her skin, making sure to distribute the cleansing ointment evenly. Margie felt Julie’s hands on her cheeks, giving a last little rub before guiding her head. Her lips came up against a new rigid cock and parted willingly, but she kept her eyes closed, hearing Julie say, “This MILF’s really eager! So eager for your healthy young spunk!”

“I’ve got plenty to give!” a young voice said. Margie’s head began to swim as it was once again driven back and forth on a thick, meaty shaft. She applied more pressure to her swollen clit, rubbing hard as she indulged in the fantasy that she had no choice. Just as she loved it when Richard pinned her down on the bed at home, or held her hands behind her back while he took her hard from behind, she now allowed herself to be a passive recipient of youthful steel.

Back and forth, back and forth; Julie moving her head forcefully. Saliva churned as Margie’s breathless moans seemed to spur Julie on to more verbal depravity. “The client is one super-hot, horny MILF!” she exclaimed. “Your dick looks so good in her mouth, and she’s loving it there! I just know she can’t wait to feel your gigantic load all over her ecstatic face!”

Continuing to move Margie’s head on the erection at speed, Julie breathed, “I love my job!” Of that there could be no doubt, Margie decided. Efficiency seemed to have given way to other feelings entirely. But then she was loving it too. She rubbed frantically at her clit, lost to her own arousal. She heard Julie’s voice again. “She’s being such a good slut! Cum for her! Shoot your load all over her face!" Margie couldn't tell if she was burning with arousal or embarrassment, especially when Julie added, "She’s such a cumslut!”

“Yes!” It was a strangled cry, and whether it tipped her over the edge or whether she was ready anyway, Margie would never know. All she knew was that she was exploding, crying out. There was the sound of slippery rubber and male grunts echoing in her ears as she contracted violently. Huge jets of semen were plastering her face.

In a daze she felt Julie’s fingers grow gentle, massaging the copious emission into her skin before saying, “There! I think we’re all done!” Gingerly she opened her eyes to find the woman smiling at her the way a nurse smiles at a patient after a routine examination. “I hope you feel suitably revitalised!”

Margie’s legs felt weak, but she couldn’t just sit there. She followed Julie back round the screen, searching for the right words. “It was most invigorating,” she said at length.

“Well, that’s what we’re here for,” Julie smiled. “This may have been your first time, but I hope it wasn’t your last.”

“So do I,” Margie said.

As she left the room, she saw a figure heading her way. At first, all she saw was a mass of shocking pink, shortly discovering that it was some kind of sportswear covering a large blonde woman she’d conversed with over yesterday’s dinner, and who now winked at her as she came closer and said, “What did you have? The triple?”

The pair of them stopped. “Yes,” Margie said. There seemed no harm in admitting it since the blonde was obviously aware of the nature of the treatment. But it was still unnerving that the woman had guessed correctly “How did you know?”

“You’ve got a stain on your top,” the blonde said, patting herself. “That usually only happens on the third dose, when Julie’s got herself worked up and gets careless.”

“I see,” Margie said.

The blonde was eyeing her curiously. “First time?” she suggested.

“Yes,” Margie replied, wondering if psychic powers were also on offer at the spa.

The woman leaned forward and lowered her voice in a conspiratorial fashion. “Make sure you come back for repeat visits,” she said. “They won’t tell you this now, but after your third time, they offer you the full bodywork.” She winked and was gone before Margie could react.

She felt herself tremble slightly. The full bodywork; after what she’d just experienced it sounded both alarming and extremely tempting. Not least because as unsure as she’d been about Julie’s claims for the cleansing properties of semen, it appeared she’d been right.

At least that was what Margie took from her husband’s assertion on her return home that she hadn’t looked so radiant since their wedding day. “If that’s what the place does for you,” he said, “it might be worth making it a regular treat.”

“I’d like that very much, dear,” Margie said, just about managing to keep a straight face.

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments