Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Blowjob to Remember

"A true story about giving a great blowjob."

46
24 Comments 24
43.3k Views 43.3k
888 words 888 words
Famous Story
"I told you, I am not having sex on my period."

"But babe"

"Don't 'but babe' me," I joked.

"Well, can you at least suck my dick?"

"No, it'll make me too horny."

"Awe c'mon."

With a smirk on his face, he unbuttoned his jeans and took his hard cock out for me. My eyes were glued to it; I was mesmerized as he slowly jerked it. I bit my lip and let out a fake sigh of protest, and then gently placed my hand on his thigh, tracing my hand up to his member. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his dick and freed his balls from his boxers. His cock was already dribbling pre-cum.

I licked my lips and pulled myself close to him, so that his dick was a few inches from my face. Then I licked the underside of his cock starting from the bottom all the way to the top, making him squirm. I kept my eyes on his as I traced my tongue up the shaft. I licked slow circles around the head, my tongue running over his hole.

I licked every inch of his cock ever so slowly, teasing him and making him beg for me to take it into my mouth. I cupped his balls in my left hand and then licked the seam in-between them, once again running my tongue up his shaft, driving him crazy. I kissed and licked him a few more times, before sucking a few inches into my mouth.

I sucked on the head for a few moments, only letting half of him into my mouth and then slowly took his whole hard cock into my mouth, letting it graze the back of my mouth. I held it there for a moment, and then slowly came back up. When he was almost out of my mouth, I went all the way back down again.

"Awe, yeah baby, I love when you go slow like that. That feels so good."

I chuckled and continued going up and down on his cock, slowly and softly. With his cock deep in my throat, I needed to come up for air. I dragged my mouth over it and took it out, gasping and stroking his cock. I got back to business as soon as I could.

I sucked three inches into my mouth and sucked on it, only letting that much into me. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head farther down on his cock, forcing me to deep-throat him again. I let him control how fast I sucked his cock. He thrust forward trying to fuck my throat, but I gagged and took his cock out of my mouth again.

MistressVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressVivian

My eyes were watering and my lips felt wet and plump.

"God, I love making you gag."

To give my gag reflex a break, I moved my hand up and down on his cock, slippery from my spit,turning and pivoting my hand as I went. I rubbed my thumb along his sensitive head and massaged his balls. I sucked one of his balls into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue, and then did the same to the other. He squirmed in pleasure.

I could feel myself getting wet just from sucking his cock. On my knees and elbows on the bed, I had my ass in the air like a bitch in heat.

I sucked his cock again, bobbing my head up and down faster than I was before. My tongue massaged his cock while my lips slid over the shaft. He stuck his hand down my shirt, taking my tits out and squeezing them hard, pinching my sore nipples. I moaned sending vibrations through his cock.

He stopped me and brought my chin up to him and kissed my lips hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth and holding it there. He released me and I went back down to his cock.

He thrust his hips, shoving his dick down my throat again, holding my head still so that I would have to take it. He fucked my face like he had a vendetta against it. He released my head and let me control my movements again, and I kept the same pace that I was going before. I used my hand so I wouldn't have to deep-throat him again.

"Yeah, baby, just like that. Ugh, I'm gonna come!"

I picked up the pace and sucked his big cock harder, urging his cum to shoot up his shaft and into my mouth.
I needed to breathe but I kept going, until with one last thrust his cum splashed up into my throat. I kept my mouth on his cock as he came in me. I swallowed all of his jizz and sucked every last drop out. When he finished, I took his dick out of my mouth and held it in my hand, feeling it jerk and twitch after the intense orgasm.

I let it rest against his stomach as he panted and came down from his high. I looked at him and smiled like we both knew a secret no one else did. I tucked his cock back into his boxers and zipped up his pants. No one would know about our secret.

For all they knew, we were just cuddling.
Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments