Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friend's Visit Turns Into Much More

"She said she was coming to check on me but apparently had more in mind"

19
5 Comments 5
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was exhausted from my normal non-stop pace that I seem to go at and, finally, my body told me that enough was enough. I decided to take a couple days off of work to just relax and recover.

I spent most of the day on my oversized sofa watching TV and playing on my phone. As I did with most opportunities with free time, I started texting my friend Eliza. We have known each other for more than 10 years and always had a great friendship, but there was also a level of flirting which would get pretty heavy at times. But we still pretty much resisted acting on it.

Eliza was not only beautiful but the things she said while we flirted were so sexy, she really turned me on and I often thought about her. As normally happens, Eliza flirted with me and turned me on and made me want to be very naughty.

I remember when she mentioned one time that she thought it was sexy that Eddie Izzard wore stockings. Not only was I shocked to hear her say this because it showed I didn't really know that side of her but also I've never heard a woman admit that she was turned on by men in stockings.

So, basically, at times when I was feeling especially naughty and thinking of Eliza, I would put on a pair of fishnet stockings and it would make me extremely horny. Today ended up being one of those times. As Eliza and I flirted via text, I put on a pair, and was feeling very naughty indeed. They felt great underneath my blankets against my skin.

I must've fallen asleep for a while because I was startled by my phone ringing. It was Eliza saying that she wanted to bring me a few things to help me feel better. It seemed a little unusual, but she seemed sincere so I told her that would be great.

Only minutes later, Eliza walked into my living room and look incredibly beautiful. She was wearing a yellow sundress that came down to her knees with some low heels on. Her hair was starting to grow out longer and she wore just a touch of make up, something I didn't normally see on her.

She blushed when I told her how fantastic she looked and said she'd been to a bridal shower and came straight over. She set down her bag of goodies. She had brought me some Mountain Dew, snacks and, best of all, a great bottle of wine.

Eliza sat on the couch next to me. I was underneath my blankets but, with her being that close and looking so fantastic, I was dying to touch her. I wanted to run my fingers through her hair, or slide them up her leg and underneath the edge of her dress. Suddenly, though, I remembered I was wearing fishnets and I panicked. Eliza always seemed to sense my emotions and now she asked me if I was okay. I lied and told her I was fine. No way I was going to tell her the truth.

After talking for a while, Eliza asked me how I was feeling, and I told her that I seemed to be doing better since she got there. She asked if I would mind if she laid down on the couch as well. About a million thoughts raced through my mind in the next three seconds. But I told her, "That'll be great." 

Eliza stood and reached behind her, unzipping her sundress. I was in shock and wondering if it was really happening. Eliza looked down at me with a sexy grin she has some times and said "Is this okay?"

It definitely was and she continued to unzip her dress. She put her hands on each shoulder and, the moment I had fantasized about for so many years, was about to come true. She pushed the sundress off her shoulders and it slithered to the floor.

In the few seconds she stood over me I soaked up the view. I was mesmerized by her long soft brown hair, great skin, big brown eyes, sexy grin, and a body I'd been dying to see. She had on a lacy black bra and matching panties and she looked absolutely perfect.

As she went to lie on the sofa, she positioned herself much higher than I expected, putting my head directly in between her breasts. It was so sexy and the kind of thing I had dreamed about a million times. I'd always told her that I just wanted a little taste of her breasts, and now here they were right in front of my face.

But then a strange thing happened. As we put our arms around each other, there was this incredible closeness and we just lay, cuddling while continuing to talk. There was a sensualness and sexiness about it, yet it was something more - cementing a bond between us, one that seemed to have always been there, and confirmed in this moment.

As sexy and beautiful as she was - and as many times that I had wanted this - I had almost forgot about wanting more while we lay there and just enjoyed each other.

After quite a while, though, she clearly remembered what I had said before and she looked down at me with a devilish and said, "Do you want that taste now?"

She pulled aside her bra, and pushed a breast into my mouth.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

They were the perfect size and I enjoyed licking, kissing and sucking them. It was clearly something she enjoyed, too, and I decided to take full advantage. As I continued to suck on her incredible nipples, I put a hand on her amazing ass. I had thought about this moment forever and it felt so good it made me incredibly hard.

Eliza was moaning loudly now so I slid down my other hand until I found her panties. By the way she was looking at me and moaning, she was definitely enjoying this. My hand smoothed all over the front of her panties and I could tell it was driving her crazy. In the middle of her moaning, Eliza started saying "please" over and over. I knew exactly what she meant and my hand slowly started to slide underneath the black lace panties.

I was still enjoying her delicious breasts, and one hand was enjoying her ass, and now fingers on my other hand were sliding into her wet pussy. I thought Eliza was going to go crazy as my fingers slid inside her. I felt a hand on the back of my head and she pulled me harder into her breasts and held me there.

My fingers were playing with her wet pussy, putting pressure on her as they went back-and-forth. Her grip on the back of my head seem to tighten even more and I felt her hips start to buck. My other hand found its way between her ass cheeks and I put a finger in that hole as well. All of this sent Eliza over the edge. The moaning turned to almost screams, and she practically suffocated me, holding me tight into her breasts as she had an amazing orgasm.

As she subsided, I went back to just holding her, a very sweet moment after she had cum so hard. Honestly, the way things were going, I thought we might lie like that for quite a while. However, after only a few minutes during which Eliza was simply catching her breath, things quickly changed.

She suddenly sat up, threw back the blankets that had been on top of me during this time, and again looked at me with that devilish grin and said, "My turn!"

Seconds later, she glanced down and saw what I'd been planning to hide from her - my fishnet stockings! A huge smile spread over Eliza's face. It was a relief to me that she was so happy with what she saw! Initially, she felt all over my almost-naked body and especially my fishnet-covered legs, which drove me crazy.

Then she very quickly got on all fours, over my legs and looking up at my face. I noticed she still wore her heels and that was a great sight, another one I had fantasized about for years with Eliza.

Eliza, wearing just her heels, a bra and panties, was leaning over my hard cock . She took my cock in her hands, never taking her eyes off me and started slowly stroking it. Here was this beautiful woman that I find so sexy, stroking my cock in a most unexpected turn of events. She left one hand on my cock and started running the other up and down my fishnet-covered legs. She seemed to be very excited by this and her hands definitely drove me crazy, no matter where they played.

As incredible as this was, she then leaned forward and, at the same second her soft brown hair settled on my legs, she opened her mouth for my cock. While this was happening, she was looking up at me with those big brown eyes. It was already enough to almost put me over the edge, but I wanted this to last.

Her mouth played with the tip of my cock and her tongue ran up and down the length of the shaft. She started moaning and, in a matter of seconds, she made sure her gaze was locked into mine. The sight of everything - her hair, eyes, breasts, her heeled shoes, and being on her knees leaning over me - was just an incredible sight. Next thing I knew she was bobbing up-and-down on my cock making it disappear each time.

It felt too incredible to last as long as I wanted. I warned her that I was about to cum and she grabbed my hand and put it on the back of her head and I pushed down. Still her eyes locked on mine. As I spurted my cum, over and over, she moaned the entire time, swallowing every single drop. This blowjob was more amazing than I ever had imagined it could be.

Eliza licked her lips and slowly climbed up my body until we were laying next to each other. She kissed me passionately, making sure I could taste my cum on her lips. Then we held each other close - and as we drifted into sleep, I wondered if that incredible experience would be it, a one-time thing.

Or would we continue when we woke up?

Published 
Written by SaintFiveX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments