Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Day At A Bad Job

"My first attempt at writing, let me know what you think!"

9
6 Comments 6
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I mop the floor angrily, listing all the reasons in my head to pack this stupid job in once and for all. The demeaning uniform, the bad pay, rowdy customers and rubbish tips all added up to a job that wasn't worth it any more. The new manager and all his 'new' ideas meant that my friendly diner wasn't so friendly any more.

I sigh, finishing up the cleaning.

I wearily climb the stairs towards the staff lockers to clock out and pick up my jacket and purse. I saw movement and jumped. It was you, crouched down to retrieve your things from a ground locker. You didn't have a top on and I couldn't stop myself from running my eyes down your toned back, watching the muscles ripple under your skin. I just wanted to run my tongue along the delicious curves of your back and down to...

Ohh crap. You are standing up looking at me, fully clothed now, one eyebrow raised questioningly. I turn bright red and start muttering something stupid about not knowing anyone was there, I'm just tired, it's late at night, blah blah. Great. Now you either think I'm some kind of perve, or just a rambling idiot.

I turn around and grab my stuff from the locker, embarrassed. I turn around, heading to the sign out book, thinking you'd be gone. Off, away as fast as you can from the crazy girl.

Ouff. I slam into a hard, warm body. Your hand on my shoulder steadies me, as I look up at you, stammering my apologies. "It's ok," you say. "Should've warned you I was standing here," you grin.

You hold out the pen to me. I take it and scribble my name and the time. My hand shakes from remembering how you felt as I was squashed against you.

You say goodbye, with a cheeky wink and I follow down the stairs and out through the staff entrance, kicking myself inside. If I'm going to leave this job, I'll never see that gorgeous man again, or get to feel his strong hands on me. @This could be your last chance!' I tell myself... 'You will regret it if nothing happens...'

We've just left the diner and moved into the dark, empty car park. Steeling my resolve, I call your name. You turn, that eyebrow raised again. I throw away my reserve, and push you against the wall, standing on my toes to reach, and our lips meet.

For a few seconds, you do nothing. My heart sinks and I am prepared to run to my car in humiliation, but you start kissing back, our tongues caressing and our lips moving against one another’s.

You taste lovely, of those fruity sweets you are forever chewing whilst you work. I involuntarily let out a moan of pleasure, and we break apart, confusion still evident on your face. We are both breathing heavily, our breath frosting and commingling in the cold night air.

We stare at each other for a beat or two and just as I am thinking to myself, 'Was that it?' You grab me by hips and pull me against you, plunging your mouth to mine in a decisive move that makes me gasp. This kiss is rougher and deeper, surprising me, but I push myself against your body, feeling the contours of your pecs through your thin shirt. My hands caress your wide shoulders appreciatively.

The kiss is making my head spin, and sending tingles through my body, coming to rest between my legs, the heat growing. I can't help it, I wriggle my hips against the growing bulge in your jeans, moaning as the hardness of the zip grinds against my already sensitive softness.

AmelieGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmelieGrace

I reluctantly break the kiss.

You reach for me again, but I drop to my knees on the ground in front of you. You look down at me, eyes dark with desire as my hands go to the the waistband of your jeans. I undo your belt, release the button then pull down the zip. Your breathing turns heavier as I pull down both your loosened jeans and your boxers. Your cock springs free, hard and thick. I run my hand down the shaft of you, loving the feel of the hard, swollen dick pulsating under my fingers. There is a drop of pre­cum on the tip of your penis, I gently lick it off and you actually flinch.

Looking up at you, our eyes meet. I take you into my mouth, licking up and down the length of your cock, all the while stroking you with my hand, the other holding onto your delicious ass for support. You stroke my hair as I fellate you, the saliva on your dick shiny in the neon lights of the diner.

I try and take more and more of you into my mouth, choking slightly as your large cock fills my throat.

I haven't ever deep throated before, and my gag reflex tightens on you. The heat between my legs increases as I imagine how good your thick cock would feel inside of me and I moan in pleasure.

Your hands grip my head, and you start rocking you hips, thrusting into my mouth without realising, letting out little grunts when my throat flutters on your sensitive head. I try to relax, but your cock is filling me, choking me. Your breathing comes faster and faster but I can't take it all. I gag and you let go of my head, pull back your hips and start apologising profusely.

A stream of saliva is still joining my mouth to your dick, and it's my turn to say that it's okay. You look relived and ecstatic that you can carry on at the same time.

Lowering my mouth to your cock once again, I use my hand at the base of your shaft and take as much of you in as I can. I start moving my head back and forth and you groan in pleasure.

As I get faster and faster, your moans become louder and more frequent, I feel that you are nearly there. I reach for your balls and you let out a sighed 'yeah', your fingers tighten on my hair and you thrust yourself down my neck and I gag, drool leaving my mouth. I feel your balls tighten and brace myself. With a final grunt, you release your load right down my throat, thrusting a little as each wave of cum pours into me.

You withdraw, breathing heavily. You slide down the wall until you are at the same level as me. I am also panting, wiping the mixture of cum and drool from around my mouth. I sit back and you hand me a tissue. Using your remaining tissue, you clean your semi tumescent member and tuck it back away, then standing up and doing a little shrug to get your jeans back over your hips.

I am still sitting on the ground. As you stroll past, you plant a kiss on my head, buttoning your fly as you go. I incredulously watch you go, still trying to recover my breath. Oh God, now I definitely can't come back...

You turn to me just before you reach your beat-up Fiat.

“ Your turn next time, gorgeous!” you call back.

A grin spreads on my face as you rattle off, loud music playing from your car stereo as usual.

Well. Maybe I won't be quitting this job just yet...

Published 
Written by boomchicarocka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments