Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit From A Naughty Nurse

"Nurse Maggie looked after me when I was sick"

107
14 Comments 14
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was at home feeling unwell, so I spent the day in bed.

Tracey had to go to work and would not be home until at least seven that evening. She made sure I had a hot drink before she left and a water bottle to keep me hydrated during the day.

Before she left, she said, "I have asked Maggie to drop in on you during the day just in case you need anything."

I said, "Okay, but why would you think I need her?"

Tracey replied, "She is a nurse, so you will be in good hands." That is what I was worried about.

With that, Tracey kissed me and left for work. I took a shower, cleaned my teeth, and returned to my bed, naked.

I managed to doze back off to sleep and was woken when I felt someone sit on the side of my bed.

It took a moment to register that Maggie, my recently divorced, sexy neighbour, was sitting on my bed in what looked like a white housecoat.

Maggie said, “Tracey asked me to drop in on you and get you anything you might need.”

I said, “Morning, Maggie I am fine and don’t need anything.”

Maggie stood up and said, “I will just make some coffee and be right back.”

I looked at her, rubbed my eyes, and looked again. Maggie was in a housecoat that only had the two middle buttons done up. She looked so sexy under the housecoat; I could see she wore white lingerie; the bra was struggling to contain her boobs, and she wore white seamed hold-up stockings.

Maggie left the room, returning five minutes later carrying two cups of coffee. Only now were all of the buttons undone, and I was given a clear view of her whole lingerie set, which I could see included a white G-string.

With her housecoat open and her hands full of coffee cups, she couldn't cover up, and I could see Maggie's big, dark nipples were visible through her see-through bra.

Maggie handed me a cup of coffee, giving me a real close-up view of her breasts. I wanted to reach out and cup them, but she stood up to drink her coffee.

I placed my cup on the bedside unit as it was hot, and Maggie sat on my bedside alongside me. The sight of the sexy Maggie in her lingerie in my bedroom had my cock rising and making a tent in the sheet covering me.

Maggie reached out and patted the sheets where my cock had created the tent. "Is that for me?" she asked.

Before I had a chance to reply, she pulled the sheets back to reveal my erection. Maggie stood up and pulled the sheet away, leaving me naked. She removed her housecoat, discarded it on the carpet, and sat back beside me.

"Do you need a bed bath?" Maggie asked.

I said, "I only showered five minutes before you arrived." I wish I'd lied.

I was beginning to forget the reason I had stayed in bed: I had a huge erection, and the company was hot and sexy.

Maggie moved, so she kneeled between my legs, facing me. She gave me a huge wink, then straddled me. She pulled her G-string to one side, then thrust her pelvis forward and her pussy against my mouth.

I slipped my tongue deep into her pussy and licked it as hard and fast as I could, sucking on her pussy lips and giving it the occasional bite and nibble. She shuddered to an orgasm so quickly and sprayed my face with her sticky juices.

Maggie almost collapsed, dropping all of her weight onto my face, and I was struggling to breathe. This only lasted for a few seconds before she moved back down my body and was now between my legs again with my erection in her hand, and she was licking her lips.

Maggie removed her bra and pants, allowing me to see her wonderful big breasts, then slipped my erection between them and gave me a slow tit wank. Each time my cock was near her face, she licked it or kissed it. This went on for a few minutes, then she stopped, lowered her mouth onto my cock, and started giving me one of her special blowjobs.

It was so good, that I had forgotten the reason I had stayed in bed, and in any case, I was feeling much better.

AriaTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriaTasty

I said, "I need to fuck you."

Maggie stopped, positioned her pussy over my erection, and allowed me to slip inside her with minimal effort. She rode me for ages until her legs could take no more, and we had to change positions; she had already had at least two orgasms while riding me.

Maggie was on her knees. I was behind her and easily slid deep into her pussy and built up a good rhythm. Maggie shuddered to another orgasm, then said the magic words, "Fuck me in the arse."

My cock was well lubricated from her pussy juices. I smeared more onto her little arse bud and slipped one finger, then two, into her arse. They slid in easily. Now it was the turn of my big, fat cock.

I slowly pushed the head in and heard the pop as I passed the entrance of her arse. Maggie said, "Be gentle and do it slowly."

I eased a few more inches inside her, taking it slowly. She was tight, very tight, and this excited my cock, which was almost ready to burst.

Once I had about six inches buried inside her, I slowly started to fuck her arse; Maggie winced and let out a short yelp as it hurt. I said, "Should I stop?"

"No" was her response. "Give me a second to get used to it, then you can fuck me."

I remained buried inside her and was given the green light to start again. I slowly slid in and out of her arse, never coming out fully. I built up a bit of speed, and Maggie had a massive arse orgasm just as I filled her arse with what seemed like gallons of semen.

I continued to fuck her as my semen and her juices started to dribble down her legs onto the clean sheets of my bed. How was I going to explain that to Tracey later?

Maggie said, "Enough, please pull it out; it hurts."

I did, but very slowly so as not to cause her more pain.

Maggie collapsed onto my bed and turned over to face me with a huge smile on her face.

I said, "How was that?"

She replied, "Wonderful, but you are just too big for my arse."

As she lay on my bed, I kneeled beside her with my dripping cock close to her face and offered it up to her mouth. To my surprise, considering I had just pulled it out of her arse, she took it in her mouth and cleaned up our juices with her mouth and tongue.

This was an incredible experience and something no one else had ever done.

Once I was clean, we just laid on the bed and hugged.

I checked the clock and realised we had been at it for hours, and Tracey was going to be home in a couple of hours. I needed to strip the bed and get the sheets washed and back on before Tracey arrived home, so I had to call an end to our lovemaking.

Maggie helped and didn't even bother to dress at this time; she was wandering around my house in just her suspender belt and stockings, much to my delight.

The sight of Maggie almost naked caught my attention and had me erect again as I wandered about in just my robe.

We sat in the lounge and had another coffee, as our previous one had gone cold due to our lovemaking. Having consumed that, Maggie decided I needed another blowjob, and as the washing machine hadn't finished, this helped kill some time.

Maggie was on her knees in my lounge in front of me and sucked and wanked my cock until I finally erupted over her mouth and face.

Finally, Maggie cleaned up, and after helping me make the bed, she left for home, promising the same treatment tomorrow if I was still unwell.

As she left, she promised that a matron would come to look after me in black lingerie and that I would have to have a bed bath.

Maggie said, "April is expected to visit this week; her honeymoon is over, and her new husband has flown to the States on business. If you are lucky, she might come and give me a helping hand."

The thought of the incredibly sexy April visiting gave me another erection.

To be continued,,,

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments