Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Farm Sex

"Farming is not all work."

24
12 Comments 12
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
During spring break, I work at a mixed farm, grain and cattle. It is owned by Alex and Myra who are in their thirties and have no children.

I’ve been busy all week shovelling grain, moving hay bales and cleaning out the barn. Cleaning out the barn means shovelling hay and shit and piss out of the stalls, onto a stone boat. Then I haul the stone boat out to the field and shovel it off as manure/fertilizer.

This morning, I awoke at six with my usual boner and I jerked off in the bathroom. A normal start to the day, except this is my eighteenth birthday. What a way to celebrate a birthday, I thought, shovelling shit! However, it's Friday and that means I will finish working tonight and can go home with dollars in my pocket.

At lunch, I head to the house and Myra is at the door. She says, "Alex had to go to town for a new alternator for the tractor. He won't be home for lunch.” Then she grimaced and took a pace back. “Yuck! You smell like the barn, go down and shower. And wash your hair too. Leave all your clothes by the bed. I will wash them later. A clean set of clothes will be on the bed when you've showered."

The basement, where I sleep, is a work in progress. There are framed walls with unpainted wall board for the furnace room, utility room, bathroom and the bedroom. There are no doors. The closet in the bedroom has a curtain across, as does the entrance to the bathroom.

I do have some privacy, though, as there is a door at the top of the stairs leading down to the basement. I always close that door when I go down there.

I take off my clothes, drop them on the floor, and get into the shower. When I come out, as promised, there are clean clothes on the bed. I sit on the bed to put on the socks.

Suddenly, the closet curtain opens and Myra comes out… and she is naked. I am startled, stunned and amazed. But I’m also excited as my gaze feasts on her naked body.

Her tits are not big but they are a delight for my eighteen-year-old eyes. She has delightful curves but, between firm thighs, her snatch is concealed by thick black curls. I so want to see her slit and pussy lips.

She walks slowly towards me, her eyes staring into my face. I’m aware my mouth is gaping and I quickly shut it before licking my lips. "I thought I'd give you an early birthday present, Bobby,” she says.

Myra straddles my knees and sits on my lap. "Lick my nipples."

Without hesitating, I eagerly grab both boobs. First, I lick, lap and suck the left one. Then I switch to the right. All the time that I am attending to one boob with lips and tongue, my other hand is busy massaging and caressing her other boob. Her tits feel wonderful, soft and yet heavy in my palm, and the nipples have stiffened and grown longer.

And so has my pecker. It’s sticking straight up between us. She grabs it and firmly pinches my overhanging foreskin. She does not move her hand, doesn’t stroke me, only holds onto my throbbing erection.

"Finger me,” she whispers, her breath warm on my ear.

I reach between her legs and rub her pussy lips. She is wet and I easily but slowly insert a finger and move it in and out, fucking her while my thumb rubs her clit.

She shudders, obviously excited, but then says, ”You must keep this our little secret. Okay, Bobby?"

"Yes. Sure, okay.”

She releases my cock, raises her arms and clasps both hands behind my neck and says, “Faster, rub me harder. Make me cum, Bobby.”

I put both hands to use on her cunt. With the thumb of my right hand, I stroke her clit while two fingers of my left hand rapidly push in and out of her sopping hole.

Her hips are moving back and forth, her thighs sliding over mine. She is panting and humming and, eventually, she holds her breath, her body stiffens, and then she exhales loudly as her climax hits. I continue to probe her pussy, gently working my fingers, until her breathing returns to normal.

Recovered, she gets off my lap and kneels between my legs. She reaches for my rigid, aching cock.

"You have a beauty there, Bobby, long and thick.” She sighs. “I 'd love to have you fuck me, but I can't risk getting pregnant."

She flicks the end of my cock with her tongue, retracts my foreskin and licks all around my swollen, purple head. She licks the underside of my cock, from my balls to the tip and back. She kisses my balls, gives each a quick suck before she takes my cock into her mouth, swallowing my length all the way down to my sac.

Her head bobs up and down and the pressure in my balls quickly builds. Her mouth is hot, so wet, and I love it in there. Fingers encircle the base of my cock and she begins to jack up and down while my cock is going in and out of her mouth. She sucks greedily and her tongue does magical stuff over and around my seeping cockhead.

SquirtyLola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyLola



I want these sensations to last for ever but that’s impossible. My balls tighten and Myra moans in anticipation as my shaft becomes firmer, stiffer and my helmet expands between her lips. Suddenly, I grunt loudly and my cum gushes and she swallows rapidly to ingest it all. When I finish pumping, she withdraws my cock, holding the shaft, and gently sucks and licks until it is limp in her hand.

She gets up, laughs and says, “You’d better shower again. Now you smell like sex. Lunch will be ready when you come up.” She grins at me, her nipples still standing proud on her firm breasts. “Did you like your secret birthday present?"

"Oh yes,” I say and put my hands on her hips. “Thank you very, very much. I’ll never forget that gift.”

~~~~~

Mid-afternoon, I am in the barn, again, shovelling the shit and piss-filled hay. I need to take a leak. I remove my gloves and stuff them in a back pocket. I whip out my cock and piss away. After all, what’s another pint of piss in the hay? I’m the one who has to shovel it up.

With cock in hand, my mind wanders to what happened at lunch and, sure enough, I start to get a boner. When I have finished pissing, my cock is semi-hard. I look at it, watching it grow, and I decide to treat myself. I’ll jerk off.

I go into the tack room where the floor is dry. Myra would not be impressed if my clean pants and shorts landed in the barn's mess! I drop them to my ankles and start jerking, fondling my nuts with my left hand. My right hand forms a fist around my shaft and I stroke up and down and very soon my cockhead is slick and shiny with pre-cum. My foreskin slips and slides back and forth over my plump glans.

"Stop, I am not paying you to jerk off.”

I nearly jump out of my skin. Alex is there, shouting and looking really pissed off.

But then he laughs. "Just kidding, Bobby.” He stares at my erection poking out of my fist. “Hey, you don’t want to waste that load. How about depositing it in my ass?"

I am stunned for the second time that day. As I recover from the shock of Alex’s intrusion, my cock is starting to enlarge again in my hand and I watch as he drops his pants and shorts and bends over a workbench. His chest is flat on the surface and he reaches behind to spread his ass cheeks. His puckered anus is fully exposed. “Come on,” he says, “don’t keep me waiting.”

I walk to him, my cock hard and pulsating within my fingers. It’s already lubed with my secretions and I steer the head towards his opening. I’m surprised when it pops right in. It feels tight but my cock easily enters and I burrow steadily until the full length is buried.

"Ahh! That feels so good,” says Alex, his head turned to the left and resting on his right forearm. “I've missed being fucked for too long."

I thrust in and out and he pushes his butt back against me, matching my pace and rhythm.

"Wow, my first piece of ass,” I gasp, thinking, what a birthday!

Alex is panting but he manages to ask, "Have you never fucked a guy before?"

"Only ever fucked pussy."

The tempo of my thrusting is slow and steady. I want to prolong this pleasure. Having already cum twice today there is not an immediate need for release.

Alex is now supporting his weight on the bench with his left hand and jerking off with his right. His hand is a blur, it is going so fast.

"Stop for a minute,” he says. "I want to lay down."

I pull out and he lays on his back. He raises his legs and I get between them. I lift up his nuts and insert my cock again. He resumes jerking off.

As my cock slides in and out of his ass, his hips rise and fall. His pubes are shaved, his cock is cut and veiny and about the same size as mine. His nuts are full and hang low. His hand is pumping faster and faster and he is panting furiously.

Suddenly, cum spurts all over his chest and belly. My excited cock throbs as he milks himself until it is soft but I continue to fuck his ass with long slow strokes. Alex is moaning and uttering, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

He raises his ass off the bench and, with both hands, pulls his cheeks apart. "Are you close to cumming?"

I don't reply but I increase the tempo of my thrusts. It’s not long before I am breathing hard and my nuts explode, my cum gushing into his ass. As I continue to rock in and out, I see my jizz running out of his ass. It dribbles down and puddles on the bench. When my cock starts to soften, I pull out.

"Gawd, that was awesome Bobby. Thank you. I have not had a good fuck in ages. You're a good little fucker. Mum's the word okay?”

“Sure,” I say, grinning, my well-used cock flopping between my thighs. Wow, pussy and ass in one day!

"By the way,” says Alex, pulling up his pants, “happy birthday from me and Myra.” And he winks…

=======

Thanks to JWren for all the editing help.

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments