Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Shave

"Joan and Dana have a surprise John."

11
7 Comments 7
13.8k Views 13.8k
846 words 846 words

 

 

The morning sunlight softly fills the room as I begin to stir. Joan (my wife) with our neighbor Dana completely exhausted me last night in the shower. I was just beginning to wake when I felt a hand stroking my cock. Another hand fondling my balls. Opening my eyes, I saw Dana's mouth slowly take in the head of my cock. Joan swirled her tongue over my balls.

Dana slowly engulfed my cock inch by inch, swirling her tongue over the shaft. Joan sucked a ball while fondling the other in her soft hand. I felt Dana's nose touch me, letting me know my entire cock was in her mouth. Her mouth slowly moved up my shaft as Joan licked up my shaft.

Letting my cock head pop out of her mouth, Dana stroked my shaft with both hands. Joan rubbed her hand over the head in a circular motion. Joan's hand moved to my shaft as Dana moved to the head. The girls kept this up until they saw precum flow out.

"Mmmm Dana, that looks tasty." Joan moved to lick the precum from my cock head.

Her tongue swirled over the head, only to touch Dana's tongue as she did. The girls kissed, sharing what was to cum.

"Ready Dana?"

"Yes Joan, I am ready."

The next thing I knew, Dana moved around so she was now straddling my face. Joan was fondling my cum swollen sac as Dana pressed her wet pussy against my mouth. I sucked her clit between my lips, swirling my tongue around it. Dana took my circumcised head in her warm mouth, sucking it.

Holding my middle finger up, Joan moved onto the bed. She lowered herself onto my finger, riding my finger as if it was my cock. Joan fondled her breasts with one had while she rubbed her clit with the other. Before long Joan screamed out she was cuming.

Dana was teasing me with her tongue, licking my shaft. My tongue slowly snaked its way into her pussy. When Joan reached her climax, she sat on my finger for a moment. When Joan slipped from my finger, she slipped off the bed. I took my pussy juice covered finger, placed it at Dana's anal opening.

"Oh God John do it, shove your finger in my arse!" Dana bobbed her head faster on my cock as my finger plunged into her tight arse.

"Oooooohhhh, that feels so good!" 

Dana and I continued to pleasure each other. My finger slid deeper into her tight arse. Suddenly I felt something warm, being spread over my pubic area. Before I could say anything, Dana rubbed her pussy against my mouth. Something warm, being applied by something soft felt amazing.

KatrinMiles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatrinMiles

Dana was licking the length of my shaft as my tongue swirled around the depths of her pussy. Her mouth slowly moved down my shaft until every inch was in her throat. I swirled my tongue over her clit as my finger slowly slid deeper into her arse.

Dana pushed against my finger as I pumped her arse faster.

"Honey hold still, I have a surprise for you."

"Keep fucking my arse, John." I moved my finger even faster as I licked Dana's swollen pussy lips.

Then I felt it, a very recognizable feeling. Joan had taken my razor and was shaving me! Dana went on sucking My cock. My tongue and finger were moving in unison. Joan was about done shaving me when my cum spewed forth filling Dana's mouth. She took my cock, aimed it at her breasts.

Joan finished shaving me then took a warm cloth to wipe me clean. As she did so, she watched as Dana's breasts became covered in cum. Dana pressed hard against my mouth as she came. I licked up all of her sweet nectar. Dana sat up, moved so I could see the new me.

"Well honey, what do you think?"

"Sweetie, I love it!" My cock looked bigger as Joan rubbed lotion on it and where she shaved me.

Dana moved closer to Joan, "Look what I have for you." She cupped the undersides of her breasts, raised them up in an offering.

Joan smiled as we both watched as Dana licked the creamy cum. Joan then joined her, sucking the cum from a nipple. I moved to them and sucked Dana's other nipple clean. When her breasts were clean, we shared a three way kiss.

Joan took my hand, "It's time to clean you up, John." The three of us headed to the shower.

This was going to be a repeat of last night, with something special.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments