Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fooling around with the chairman's wife

"She was attractive and willing"

7
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
909 words 909 words
Still at the boring club with this one.

Having a club meant working for a committee who decides everything by vote, so really I had twelve bosses to keep happy and I never did. At one time or another one of them wanted rid of me because I'd upset them somehow. Luckily for me the majority liked me so was never in any threat of being fired.

One bonus of having a committee was that if I was ever short staffed or the bar was overly busy, they had to help out. Some had done bar work before and if they hadn't, even helping collecting glasses would help.

This is where the chairman's missus came in. For a time we were short staffed and she would fill in a shift or two a week. Now, I didn't really like her husband. He was a knob who looked out for himself and wasn't really into running the club, just robbing it. She on the other hand was lovely, a caring person who although spoke posh, knew how to have a laugh with anyone.

Sarah (name changed) was in her late forties, I guess, 5" 6' tall, very tanned (too much in my opinion), with blonde hair and a petite frame. Not that I ever looked, she was over twenty five years older than me and I'd never been attracted to an older woman before.

I never worked with her. I just came in as she was finishing her shift, so a few pleasentries and check that the bar was okay was the most we spoke to each other.

This was the case one Wednesday night when I walked through the door but found the bar dead. I asked Sarah what she had done with everyone. She explained that she'd had a few in earlier but not that many.

It was looking like I was in for a quiet hour or two.

As I looked at Sarah, she seemed a little less like her bubbly self. Perhaps it was boredom, but I checked anyway. She explained to me that one of the lads had insulted her by saying she was old, to which she looked me in the eye and asked what I thought.

As you always do, not wanting to upset her, I instantly said I didn't think she was old, to which a smile returned to her face.

The next question took me back a bit when she asked, "Do I look attractive to you?"

I stammered out, "I suppose so." Not the best line I've ever said, but this was totally out of the blue.

"How about now?" Sarah started to pull the t-shirt she was wearing over her head and removed her bra, both dropping to the bar floor.

Looking at her half naked, her tits weren't that big, but they were perky.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

At some time she must have had implants put in. All I could manage in reply was a gulp, and a, "Yeah."

The smile on her face had now changed to a grin, as she dropped down to her knees and started undoing my jeans. I looked around and remembered that no-one was in when I turned up. I could see the cctv that looked at the door, plus it made a loud bang if anyone came in, so I was covered there. There were windows all around the pub but I was safe if anyone looked in because she was below the bar.

While I was doing these mental checks in my head, she had hold of my growing cock with both hands running up and down it. She had these long manicured fingernails and right then she was using them to scratch my shaft. If that wasn't pleasure enough she did the same on my head. I grasped one of the beer pumps to stop myself falling over at that point. The sensation was amazing and almost caused me shoot right there.

I think either the look on my face, or something else told Sarah what was happening. She stopped doing that, took hold of my shaft with one hand and slowly began stroking me, taking her time, while she watched my foreskin lap over my head then pulling it back tight again.

I was loving this. I kept looking round, checking nobody was about or coming in and to my great luck, it was still quiet. That was until Sarah took my cock in her mouth and started sucking like no tomorrow. I let out a large groan as her technique was amazing, deep throating me as far as she could, then sucking hard at the head of my cock, pumping away with her hand.

There was no way I could last long with this and I grunted that I was going to come. Her hand pumping as fast as she could, my cock exploded in her mouth with an amount of come I never before I thought I had. She swallowed every last drop.

While I was recovering from my orgasm and getting my breath back, Sarah had already put her top and bra back on. She gave me a cheeky wink, said goodbye and walked out.

Part of me hoped she went back home and gave her husband a big kiss, but I never asked. If she ever wanted to go any further than that I never found out because it wasn't long till I walked out of that job

Published 
Written by Pubtales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments