Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night In

"An interesting Friday night in..."

6
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
674 words 674 words
It's a Friday afternoon and I get home from work at the office to the smell of a roast cooking in the kitchen so I walk in that direction to try and find my wife, Correna.

Correna is a five foot seven white woman with 34B breasts and the cutest little ass I have ever seen. She is 27-years-old and we have known each other for ten years and have been married for two.

When I reach the kitchen, I find an empty room with a roast in the oven so I start looking around the house. I check everywhere. When I walk into the bedroom, my beautiful wife is bent over in front of a wardrobe, wearing panties and an apron. The panties happen to be my favorite ones, black and lacey, and they hug her ass so perfectly that I can't ever resist her when she is wearing them.

I walk over to her without her noticing and I grab her by the hips. She stands up straight and wraps her arms around my neck, leans back and kisses me long and passionately as I run my hands up and down her half-exposed body. She breaks the kiss, gets close to my ear and moans, "We can't darling, the dinner will burn." But this comment just puts me over the edge. I grab her hips, spin her around and walk her to the bed, where I push her down and climb on top.

I start by passionately kissing her before slowly kissing my way down her neck. I hear her moans in my ear so I decide to give her a love bite which makes her moan so loud. She begs me to go further but I decide I am going to tease for a while and I continue to kiss her neck and lightly nibble her ear.

I start kissing my way down her neck while undoing her apron. I lift the apron over her head to reveal her naked breasts. I take a moment to just stare at her before saying, "Ten years of being together and I still can't get over how beautiful you look darling."

She smiles and I kiss her passionately before continuing kissing from where I left off.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

I kiss down to her breasts, and take her left nipple in my mouth, lightly flicking my tongue over it while my other hand massages her right breast. I hear her moans start to get louder so I move my attention further down her body. I reach her pantie line but tease a little more by going past her panties, kissing her thighs.

She runs her fingers through my hair and begs me to stop teasing. This time I decide to listen, and I start by sliding her panties out of the way and lightly run my finger up and down her slit. I get so close to penatrating her that she is bucking her hips in anticipation. I continue doing this for about a minute or so then I remove panties so that I can focus on licking her clit.

I get her to the brink of finishing, but then I stop and watch as she squirms. I wait for her to calm down then I continue where I left off. I repeat this till she can't take it anymore and, just when she is least expecting it, I suck on her clit and insert two fingers into her. She moans in pleasure, wraps her legs around my head and holds me in place as she has a huge orgasm, squirting all over my face.

When she is done, she lays there, barely able to move, exhausted. I leave her calm down as I go to check dinner. Downstairs, I take the roast out before it burns. As I put it down, I feel arms wrap around my waist and my wife whispers, "Thank you but you left before I could help you."

She says it in such a way that I know this will be interesting...

Published 
Written by MrAnderson232
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments