Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gulp!

"After years of dodging, a woman finally comes face to face with a specific sexual act."

27
15 Comments 15
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My assistant, Mia, was a nut case. I’m a bigger one for hiring her!

The cute, little motherfucker had a dirty virtual session with my beau, which, to be fair, was partly my fault. See, I wanted to rest that afternoon, so I instructed her to reply to my WhatsApp messages from her laptop. She always cringed at pretending to be me, especially with whomever I was banging. Well, this time, she went above and beyond. So much so that my beau called saying he couldn’t wait to finish in my mouth for real.

Annoyance prickled me at first, but per usual, I sighed upon confronting her and waved it off. If not for her being an excellent worker, I probably would’ve axed her a long time ago. Now, this sexy bitch had a penchant for working naked, and I allowed it because, well… she was damn good at her job. Plus, I mentioned, she was a sexy bitch.

Inappropriate? Debatable. But my home moonlighted as her workplace, so I deemed it appropriate that she fly as free as a bird. Once she kept it within her work area. Explaining to guests why my lusty assistant strutted around, cheeks out, would’ve been a pain in my big, round ass.

After she gave me the rundown of their chat, I left her to finish her work for the day. When I went upstairs, I recounted what she told me, and my clit throbbed with need. I already fucked the dude, but news of him jacking it, and busting a fat nut while she masturbated, sheened my forehead with sweat. I struggled between the idea of masturbating or the better idea of him relieving me later on.

His earlier promise of cumming in my mouth nagged me, though. It sent shivers throughout my body because I managed to avoid it my entire sex life, but the motherfucker finally caught up to me. Of course, I lied because what thirty-eight-year-old woman admitted to a grown-ass man she never had jizz in her mouth? What man would believe that shit anyway? As far as he knew, I indulged in the past and retired, since, from such activity.

I didn’t lack the inclination to try, but whenever it crossed my mind, I’d remember how awful everyone made it seem. One of my homegirls even said the shit tasted worse than Buckleys.

Buckleys!  

That night wasn’t anything too fancy. We caught an action-thriller in the cinema that left us in disagreement on the justification of the villain’s motives. I thought they had no excuse for their actions, and he felt they were quite restrained and should’ve done more. My heartbeat sprinted off at how distant our opinions were and the debate’s heated nature. My nipples threatened to cut through the woolly long-sleeve I wore – Thank God it wasn’t a lesser material. My liners fought to keep my gusset dry.

“Let’s get over to your place,” I said with a broad smile.

“You ready for the real thing, eh?” he asked.

I stalled but then remembered what he did with my assistant earlier, so I played along to avoid more questions.

“Damn right, I am.” I cupped a handful with his grey joggers being the only barrier guarding his junk. Motherfucker didn’t bother to wear underwear. Delicious.

We left the cinema in his hatchback and parked in front of his home. The making out didn’t even give us a chance to get through the kitchen door adjoined to the garage before our clothes started dropping off. As we slid into the kitchen, he stepped out of his joggers and pulled off his medium shirt. He succumbed to nakedness before I stepped out of my Levis and Uggs. That level of excitement was the biggest compliment I received from any man in years.

No hyperbole. Honest.

I sat on a kitchen barstool, spread my legs, and splayed my glistening labia.

“Eat this pussy.”

If my mouth planned to room and board his jizz, I at least wanted the most out of that session in case it tasted like old sneakers. Maybe worse.

He knelt before me, reached around, cupped my plump buttocks, and said, “At your service, ma’am.”

The tip of his tongue swept up a labium, hovered, and then swept down the opposing labium. I seethed, clutching a deeper tuft of his sponge-curled afro. His eye contact triggered a pulsing in my lower abdomen and nether regions, which he amplified by sucking my essence through my clit.

What an unexpected move. For sure, I figured he’d tease more or at least ease into it. Instead, he barrelled into sucking my bud to drain the last of its flavouring.

I gyrated and shut my eyes tight, tilting my head back while holding his close. My thighs warmed his ears, along with my soft moans. Feeling jealous, my nipples quarrelled about their neglect, so I brought my hand up to pinch, twist and flick to shut them the hell up. An orgasm was building and about to stomp out any cum swilling anxiety within.

That nut took a part of my soul as I bucked into his face and bridged off the seat, tightening my abs and leaving my mouth like a capitalized letter O.

When I dropped, he continued mauling my pussy with his talented lips and tongue. His nibbles and sucks along my inner thighs didn’t make things easier as my anticipation for his refocus on my clitoris ramped up the intensity. Petrol thought it was flammable, but my nervous system, at that moment, put it in its place. After a while, he stood, held my face gently, but frigged my soppy cunt with opposing care.

“I’m gonna cum again. Shit!” I grabbed his upper arm and buried my face into his torso as another orgasm ripped through my vessel. Explosive waves shot outwards from my cunt, sending my body into involuntary spasms. Without his support, I would’ve fallen to the floor in a fit of seizures.

He helped me to my knees. No instruction was needed or frankly desired, as my only desire flexed its meaty, cylindrical existence in front of my face. I rested my palms on my thighs and jutted my head forward to catch the bobbing schlong with my mouth – missed once or twice like a geek before finally catching it. I tilted my gaze upward and sucked with as much strength as my jaws allowed. Mia wished to see his facial contortions from his earlier self-pleasuring, so I made mental notes to tease her effectively the next day. The deep forehead creases, the way a corner of his mouth lifted higher than the other. He sucked in the air harder than I sucked his dick, that’s for sure.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

I bowed his erection so that I could bend forward and give him a better view of my wide, full ass. When we first fucked, he went crazy during backshots and plastered my back and rear with an overabundance of nut. Some of it even landed on my temple. Giggles ran through me the entire time he spent plucking wipes to clean me off. You got to love when you figure out these weaknesses so early in the game.

I twerked and trembled it as much as possible, which made him grunt while I sucked him.

“Get up,” he said. “I wanna hit it from the back before I bust this nut in ya mouth.”

His candour sent a jolt to my vulva as I wobbly stood, turned, and bent over, grabbing the bar counter for support. My nerves caught ablaze regarding his desire to still fill my kisser with swimmers. Anxiety waned after my first orgasm, but there it was, peeking around yet another corner with its beady little eyes.

His fat phallus thumped against my giant crack, which a mix of sweat and saliva slickened from his earlier munching. The wet sound stiffened my nipples, and I looked over my shoulder and said, “Fuck me already.”

His entrance felt eternal. Endless. I wasn’t sure if the amount of invading dick amazed me more than the fact I took so much. My mouth gaped until the corners burned. Through a grimace, I said in a raspy voice, “Yes, you fuck. Ground that muthafucka. Yes!”

Embarrassment always harassed me after any fuck session. My primal side exceeded the norm, but during the throes of passion, I embraced the feral beast that emerged. Many men couldn’t match my intensity, and they cowered at its immense stature. This guy differed from the pack, though. His hard pounding, snarling, and grunting made me feel right at home. A bitch like me constantly craved a proper, rough fuck, and he delivered better than most.

“You like that all in ya guts? Huh?” He grabbed my neck with both hands and pulled so that his breath warmed my right ear. Fantasies of our art gallery-worthy side profile further polluted my filthy mind – especially how big my behind must’ve looked from that angle.

“I love it,” I whispered. He ground that fat cock inside of me, in an attempt to satiate my womb’s never-ending hunger. The way pressure alleviated upon withdrawal but reasserted itself with each thrust fed my delirium as my vision blurred. His balls rhythmically slapped my sensitive clit, and I wild-horse-bucked, building toward my next orgasm. The cuss words jumbled into one as this climax controlled my body like an overly competent puppeteer. Invisible strings made me appear boneless as I thrashed. He held my hips tight, securing me from serious harm, and when the storm passed, he vacated my cunt.

“You got me worked up, girl!” He slapped my fat ass, making it wobble until physics told it to stop.

“You wanna cum in my mouth now?” Girl, what are you doing?

“Yeah!” His excitement excited me. That never happened with anyone else before. Talk about the power of good dick.

Shit, I can’t back down now and make him think I’m pussy.

Since my debut protein shot drew closer to fruition, I figured letting him finish down my throat proved the best option if it tasted horrible.

I held his hand and led him until I sat in his armchair, spread my legs, and bent forward to give him an unobstructed view of my ass. A smile formed as I used both hands to calmly stroke him. Lustful intent bullied me into doing it faster, making his balls swing back and forth. I caught both with my mouth and stroked quicker, barely able to see past his thick dick. Only his shoulders and arms remained visible as his torso and head hid behind the rigid column that was about to explode.

“Fuck!” Before he completed that yell, I shoved myself halfway down his dick and one-hand stroked the base while we locked eyes. Jets of cum coated my throat’s walls, and his deep growls satisfied my need for praise. Yes, let it all out, baby. For a brief moment, he pulled me away so that his pulsating head slid over my tongue and into my throat in repetitive thrusts.

So much for the plan.

Weaker portions drizzled into my mouth, meekly saying “hi” to my taste buds. Unless Buckley’s flavour improved significantly since my last usage, semen didn’t fare any worse. A bit underwhelming, actually. As his orgasm subsided, I descended further on his pole and gagged, paused, and resumed until his pubic bone scoffed at my failure to reach it yet again. One day, I’d make it.

I shook my head with it as his growls stuttered into cries. His mercy-begging entertained as the overstimulation strangled him – left him frozen, eyes bugging out at me. I withdrew, and he flopped out along with droplets of sperm that rolled over my chin. The gooey consistency with a dash of saltiness placed it on the same tier as okras which I quite liked. My previous underwhelmed state proved nonsensical. Maybe my expectations caused that earlier judgement, but given seconds to settle, I saw – more like tasted – the unfiltered truth. With piqued interest, I scooped what dangled from my chin and sucked it off my fingers.

Not bad at all.

“Goddamn, girl. You almost killed me.” He stumbled backward, and I cackled.

Afterward, we showered together, and coming on to the end we busted another quickie. My mouth received more cream-filling than on the first occasion, and flukes be damned; this tasted decent too!

I’d research ways to produce the best-tasting semen later, but for the rest of the night, we poked fun at bad reality television, hit some blunts, and curled into each other’s arms.

Oh, and I also texted Mia. She responded with a five-minute voice note, which I listened to on my way home the following morning. Bitch jumped for joy but grumbled with envy simultaneously. What a damn gem. I apologized for making her handle my messages with my previous situationships and my current beau. When she pitched taking one for the team again, I reassured her that that would be unnecessary.

No need to delegate because I wanted to talk to him all the time after that night.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments