Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honeymoon Chapter Five

"An unexpected blizzard led to fun."

38
7 Comments 7
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

We got on the road early. We had given ourselves an extra travel day in case we had a breakdown. We had not checked the weather. That was a big mistake.

As we headed north, the sky ahead was getting darker and darker. It wasn't long before the raindrops were hitting the windshield. The farther we went, the heavier it rained. Slowing traffic to fifty mph instead of seventy. Flashing was out of the question. It was still quite warm so I took my shorts off. Jim liked that as he could play with my pussy as he drove.

We were in North Carolina, and the traffic slowed to a crawl, then it stopped. Nobody was moving. We could see the flashing emergency lights ahead. An accident had traffic come to a halt.

An eighteen-wheeler pulled up next to my window. He must have been able to see I didn't have any shorts on. He smiled at me and waved. I opened my top showing my tits, and laid down on Jim's lap, parting my legs. Jim started fingering my love hole. The trucker watched me squirm with delight.

He pulled a camera out as I looked at him and started taking pictures. I didn't mind, it just heightened my pleasure. I came as the camera clicked. I wonder if he jacked off looking at them later.

After an hour of him looking at my goods, the traffic started moving again.

We were on Interstate eighty-one and it started snowing just past Harrisburg. It turned into a late spring blizzard as we approached Williamsport. We decided to pull off the highway and wait out the storm. It was dinner time and we stopped at a truck stop.

The diner was packed with truckers who pulled off to eat and rest. I had put my sweats on, no bra or panties. I hadn't brought a jacket. Who thought of a snowstorm at the end of April? We stood there waiting for a table, but no one was leaving.

A trucker got up and approached us. He said, "You'll be standing here all night." He invited us to join him and his co-driver.

We gladly accepted his offer.

He walked us to their table and said, "I'm Bob and this is my friend and partner, John."

I replied, "I'm Cindy, and this is my husband, Jim. Thank you for letting us join you."

The waitress came and took our order. While we waited for our food, we had time to get to know Bob and John. They were from upstate New York, near Watertown. They had been partners in their trucking business for fifteen years.

"This is the first snow like this they had seen, so late in the year," they said.

I said, "I don't have anything warmer than these sweats to wear."

John said, "We noticed you might be a little chilly, as he looked at my chest."

I looked down and noticed my nipples were very prominent. Jim just chuckled. This broke the ice and we all had a good laugh. We talked more, and Bob and John seemed very nice and down to earth. We joked around a lot, getting to know each other.

I was finally warming up and Bob joked, "It looks like you need to go outside again for a few minutes," as he looked at my chest.

I looked around and found everyone else was engrossed in their own world. I lifted my sweatshirt and said, "Isn't this much better?" Showing them my braless tits.

All they said was, "Oh yea."

Bob was sitting to my right, and I said, "How about this?" I pulled the front of my sweatpants down. Showing him I didn't have panties on either. His eyes got big as he looked at my bush.

Bob asked, "Would you like to join us in our truck for a little fun?"

I looked at Jim, and he said, "It's up to you."

"As you were nice enough to let us share your table, I think a little fun might be nice," I said.

We ventured through the snow to their truck. I was very cold again and my nipples felt like rocks. The inside was very nice and warm.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

Jim and Bob sat up front, and John and I got in the sleeper. The curtain was left open, so Jim and Bob could watch.

John pulled my sweat bottoms off as I removed my sweatshirt. Leaving me naked, much to the delight of the men, especially my husband. He knew how horny I was after the trucker on the road took pictures.

John started using his tongue on my pussy. God, it felt good! I looked over at Bob, and he had his cock out, stroking it. I said, "Bob, why don't you come back here? My mouth is empty."

Bob was quick to climb into the sleeper and put his cock up to my lips. I licked the precum off the head of his cock. Then started kissing and sucking it. As I sucked his head, he couldn't wait for me. He pushed his cock into my mouth. He began fucking my mouth as I sucked him. John had me on the verge. I came, writhing with delight, just as John filled my mouth with his spunk.

I looked at Jim and he had a huge smile on his face. He knew I was very horny from before. He also knew I was enjoying myself.

Bob went to the front and John climbed up and put his cock in my pussy. He felt very good inside me. I said, "Jim, get up here and let me suck that nice cock." Jim was there right away. I told Bob I wanted to roll over, so he took his cock out. When I was on my front to make it easier to suck Jim, Bob asked if he could fuck my ass. I said, "I'd love to feel your cock in my ass." I got up on my knees to make things easier, as Bob put his cock to my rose bud.

Bob started fucking my ass as I sucked Jim's cock. Getting my ass fucked, and sucking cock at the same time, is one of my favorite things!

Bob tensed up and filled my ass with cum. Jim knew I was about to orgasm again. He let go, filling my mouth as I came, with my body shaking.

Bob and John fondled my tits and sucked my nipples till the snow let up. They had to get back on the road, just as we did. We thanked each other and headed to our car.

It snowed all the way home, so Jim had to pay special attention to his driving.

I needed to pee. Jim pulled into one of those rest areas that had no facilities, only porta-potties. There were several other vehicles parked there.

I went into an empty one. I sat down to pee and heard the door next to me close. There was a hole between them. Soon I had a cock appear and a voice on the other side asked, "Do you want to suck me?"

I had heard about glory holes but had never seen one, before now. I wasn't sure what to do. I love sucking cock, but I never sucked an anonymous one. It looked nice and tasty. I decided to go for it. I reached out and took it in my hand. I stroked it to make him a little harder. I got on my knees and started to lick his head. I heard moaning from the other side. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking. There was a knock and Jim asked, "Are you alright?"

I said, "I'm giving the guy next door a blow job!" Jim didn't say anything.

He was moaning louder and his cock started to twitch. I knew what was coming as he filled my mouth with his spunk. He didn't cum a lot, so it was easy to swallow. He tasted quite good.

Then he asked me if he could feel my tits as he reached his hand through the hole. Why not? I raised my top and put my tit in his hand. He asked, "Would you let me suck your nipple?"

I didn't say anything. I put my tit through the hole and he sucked and nibbled my nipple.

I waited till I heard him leave, then left to return to our car where Jim was waiting. I was in a hurry, as I had gotten very cold.

Jim smiled and said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself. He was a good-looking young man."

It didn't take us long to get home. We had a lot of fun talking about our great honeymoon.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments