Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Introducing Billie To Some Rope

"Helping someone I'd long wanted, to fulfil a fantasy of their own"

10
3 Comments 3
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Before I got married, I had lots of adventures. Occasionally, my wife is interested in hearing about them, but she's suggested I write some of it down as an outlet when I want to talk about it again so here we are.

I've condensed this a bit for brevity, but the essence of what happened is here.

I met Billie at work when I was twenty-four and she was twenty-two. We were both part of a wider three-year training scheme (we call them grad schemes in the UK) but working in different departments. I'd never run into her until one day we were both taking a day out to go to a university careers' fair. We were there to talk about our experiences on the grad scheme. The first time I saw her, I was stunned and could feel I wanted her already - she was a petite natural redhead, ginger, not dyed darker, wearing a floral sundress. If I had to guess she was a B cup and there was a little cleavage coming through.

We talked on the train and I was disappointed to find out she had a boyfriend (going on seven years at this point), but I had a feeling she might be into me. You know when people laugh a little too easily at your jokes? When eye contact lingers? The occasional deep breaths when looking at you? Like that.

When we bumped into each other at the office there was what I would call some very low-key flirting, nothing too crazy that couldn't be explained innocently, but more than polite chit-chat.

About six months later I ran into her at the bar the grads all went to after work. I noticed her immediately in her low-cut, green sundress with her long, ginger hair let down. She was already a little tipsy and we chatted at the bar, something seemed different, she was leaning in more, stroking my arm. It came out she'd recently broken up with her boyfriend.

We drank for a bit and left for a live music bar, it wasn't long before we were dancing together and she was grinding on me, her ass felt firm against me and I was trying to stop myself from getting hard immediately. I let my hands explore her hips and her stomach, I could feel she had a firm set of abs and commented on this (she ran a lot apparently). I turned her into me and looked into her eyes and smiled, then leaned in for the kiss. She kissed me back passionately and drove her tongue into my mouth as I pulled her closer into me.

We stayed for a while and then I took her back to mine - we dropped our things and started kissing again, my hands now exploring further up her body, feeling her perky tits through her bra as she started to undo my shirt. I led her to the bedroom and pushed her down onto the bed. I got onto my hands and knees and started running my hands up her smooth, firm calves and thighs, followed by kissing my way up them as I slowly lifted her dress to reveal a pair of green Brazilian panties.

I asked her: "Is there anything you like or that you want me to do?"

She pulled me up to lie on top of her and she smiled before kissing me, I could tell she was a bit nervous and she started to gasp a little as she felt me grinding my hard cock against her panties through my jeans. Eventually, she broke from the kiss.

"I've never been tied up before," she said.

I looked into her light blue eyes and asked, "Would you like to be?"

She nodded.

I rolled off her and reached under the bed for a shoe box where I kept a variety of toys, I didn't want her seeing everything in there: I thought it might be intimidating. So, I just pulled out some silk rope and a blindfold, then took her hand and led her back into my living room.


My apartment was a one bed on the first floor, with very high ceilings. There were exposed girders running through the air above the room. I threw one end of the rope over one and turned back to her. I was tense with excitement as I pulled her sundress off to find she had a matching green bra to go with her panties. I pulled her close and slowly slipped them off as well. Her body was stunning, the running had clearly paid off - she had what would best be described as a four-pack and perky tits that pointed slightly outwards, and a small shaved v of hair between her legs, I gently stroked around the edges of her tits and teased the nipples before tying her hands with the rope. She bit her lip as I pulled her hands high above her and tied it off.

StacyYelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyYelli

"If at any point you're uncomfortable - just say yellow and I'll untie you, okay?"

She nodded again and I put the blindfold on her.

I stood back to admire her tight body for a moment, her red curls falling over her shoulders and onto her breasts, which were rising and falling as she started to breathe heavily in anticipation. I slowly started to caress her body, walking around her, stroking her arms, back, ass, stomach and chest. I leaned in to gently kiss her neck from behind before I undressed and pushed my hard cock to sit between her legs. I could feel she was already damp. I started to massage her boobs and her nipples while I kissed her neck and stroked up and down her pussy with my cock, enjoying the feeling of her slick lips sliding across it.

I withdrew and went around in front of her - pausing for a while to build some suspense, she was biting her lip as she waited for my next move. I got on my knees in front of her and started to kiss her inner thighs and across her pubic mound, slowly getting closer and closer to where she wanted me as she tried to push her hips forward to get me there faster, but I took my time. Eventually, I started to just very gently kiss and run my tongue along the outside of her now wet pussy, the gentlest kisses and licks, building her up slowly, before letting my tongue run deep and wide up the length of her to flick her clit as she gasped and gripped the rope above her hands.

I gently sucked her clit into my mouth before releasing it and slowly working my tongue in circles around it, occasionally flicking up and down. She was starting to twitch a little now and her breathing was getting faster and heavier, her hips pushing into my face as my tongue worked against her clit. I went to slide a finger inside of her.

Billie pulled back a little and told me, "No, just keep going with your tongue."

I obeyed and kept the pace and rhythm I'd been using, occasionally drifting away from the clit and just teasing around the edges. Little moans escaped from Billie as my tongue kept working against her now engorged clitoris; her body starting to tense sporadically and her hands gripping and pulling against the rope keeping them above her head as I kept licking her in circles until finally, her whole body started shaking. A long gasp escaped from her lips, I kept the pace for a few more seconds as she convulsed until finally:

"Stop, stop!" she gasped. "That was amazing."

I stood up to kiss her and pulled her blindfold off. "I think it's my turn now."

"Okay," she managed to get out between deep breaths and a laugh. "Just give me a minute."

--------------------------------

Billie and I kept hooking up for months after that and tried a lot of things together, turns out her seven-year boyfriend had been quite selfish and vanilla. We never dated properly for reasons I won't go into here.

If people like this I'll write some more of my adventures down with her and others.

Published 
Written by London_Jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments