Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Blow Job This Time

"A couple explore the early stages of their relationship"

30
25 Comments 25
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Recommended Read
Jenny stood on the kerb outside the gym, with her badminton racquet in hand. The cool breeze seemed to blow right through her body, the relative warmth of the gymnasium a mere sentimental memory. As she attempted to keep warm by bouncing on the spot, a dark blue sports car pulled up. She opened the door and got in.

“Sorry, Jenny, have you been waiting long? The traffic is awful.”

“It’s okay, you’re here now.”

“You smell good.”

“It’s just the soap from the shower.”

Dan looked at Jenny and then dropped his gaze to the pert mounds under her T shirt. There was no attempt to disguise his lustful perusal of her body.

“These are almost tights. You can see your panties through them!”

“I always play badminton in them, it’s so easy to move around the court.”

“They’re fantastic, Jenny!”

“Are you hard already?”

“You know I am, babe.”

Dan took her hand and guided it over the swelling in his trousers.

“Hmmm… you’re not wrong. Where do you want to go?”

“I thought Meadow Road again.”

Jenny shrugged in acceptance to this suggestion.

“I’ll sort something out babe. I know it’s not ideal.”

“While it’s quick, I don’t mind. But if you want to do more stuff, I want my comfort.”

“I want to kiss every inch of you, Jenny, you know that.”

“Better sort something then.”

“I know, you know how it is. I'll book us a hotel.”

“A hotel! Okay, that would be good.”

Dan smiled and slipped his left hand between Jenny’s legs as he drove the few miles to their spot. He could feel the warmth from her pussy as he traced his fingers over her puffy lips. Jenny knew he knew how she liked to be touched just there. Gently, but firmly, especially through her pantyhose. No one had ever treated her like Dan. He was so caring and kind, but she wished he would last a bit longer. He said it was because she was so hot. Jenny took the compliment, but figured it might help to be in better surroundings.

Dan turned past the disused gas holder and along the perimeter road of the industrial estate, where a number of un-named roads led to the back of derelict units. It was hardly the most picturesque of places, but it had a kind of gritty, urban charm and it wouldn’t be for long anyway.

“Do you want me to suck you a bit first?”

Dan fondled her breasts through her clothes as he spoke. Her nipples were growing erect as he massaged them between his fingers.

“Yes, that would be wonderful. But go slowly.”

Jenny smiled naughtily, stroking his cock through his clothes.

“Unless…?”

“Unless what?” asked Dan.

“Why don’t I just do you a blowjob this time? It’s so awkward in the car.”

“Do you mean I can come in your mouth?”

“Yes, if you like.”

“Oh, I thought you said you didn’t do that.”

“I lied,” said Jenny, with a look that made him nearly come in his pants.

A broad smile spread across Dan’s face as she unfastened his button and then drew down the zip on his trousers.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

After a little struggle, she prised his dick free. Its length and veiny hardness fascinated her.

“I love it when you go commando. You don’t go like this all day?” said Jenny, as she wanked his rod gently.

“No, of course not, I left them in my locker.”

“You’re so hard!”

“What do you expect! You’re so fucking hot!”

Jenny tugged his cock gently, squeezing the foreskin as she drew it up to the glans and then pinched the swollen head between finger and thumb. Dan gasped as she licked the exposed head, circling her tongue round and round as a slither of salty pre-cum oozed from the slit.

“Oh Jen!”

She slid her hand down to the root of his cock, cupping his balls, which nestled half-hidden in his crotch. They were like two marbles squidging around his ball sack, as she took him deeper into her mouth. Dan’s breathing was deep and intense. He ran his hands through her hair, wrapping her dark locks into little circles around his fingers.

Jenny sucked him slowly and tenderly as his cock pounded in her mouth. She had never known someone to be so hard and throb how Dan did. She tickled the underside with her tongue as she sucked the end, lovingly. She licked the tip, drooling at the same time. She could feel Dan’s hand sliding inside the waistband of her tights. He liked to feel her bum as she sucked him. He said she had the best bum he had ever seen. Recalling his words from their first time, she kissed all over the engorged end of his nob, using her lips to best effect, prolonging his pleasure.

Dan had his fingers trapped between the warm crack of her ass, as she speeded up her sucking, maintaining a similar rhythm, her lips clamped tightly round his cock. It was about now on their first time that he had suggested that they fuck. With the car being a coupé , the back seat wasn’t even an option. Going on top had been awkward and clumsy with the steering wheel prodding her bum. A number of times she had caught the horn, and she was worried that it would draw attention to their secluded parking place.

Jenny had his shaft encircled by her hand and jerked him and sucked him simultaneously. She knew by his breathing and deep groans that he was close, and she closed her eyes and kept going. She could feel the head of his cock become suddenly more bulbous against her tongue and she waited for his cum to fill her mouth. As his legs stiffened beneath her hands, he let out a low shriek of pleasure and came hard. His ejaculation pumped out filling her mouth with a gooey slick of spunk. She hadn’t appreciated how much he came before, but she figured a big cock meant more cum. She held the creamy gift in her mouth until he was done and swallowed it like an oyster in a single gulp.

“Was that good?” she asked.

“Amazing! Just like you.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere.”

“Hmmm… I know.”

As the sun disappeared, giving way to the gloom of the autumn evening, Dan drove back into town and then turned off towards Jenny’s home, dropping her at the door.

“Don’t be late, Jenny, you’ve got double maths, remember.”

“How can I forget? I have the best maths teacher in college!”

Dan made a gesture of pride, mixed with modesty, and drove away once Jenny had found her house key.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments