Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Just A Blowjob"

"CO Chavez gets more than she bargained for"

8
1 Comment 1
18.1k Views 18.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

She was never going to get used to this.

Maria Chavez sipped morosely at her cup of gas station coffee, and pondered for the fifteenth time that night how and why she had ended up in this job. She grumbled to herself as she swiped her ID badge and stepped through the metal detector. It hadn’t been her dream to work as a correctional officer. It hadn’t even been her Plan B. And yet here she was again, punching in for the night shift.

Charles, the security officer on duty, waved her through.

"Look alive, CO Chavez," he chided from his desk.

She nodded to him, then continued on her way. Sighing, she took another sip from her cup of burnt, coffee. She clipped her ID badge to her belt as she strode past security and into the employee break room. She was alone here. Putting down her coffee she shrugged off her jacket and stuffed it into her locker, pausing for a moment to stare at herself in the cheap dollar store mirror she’d taped to the inside of her locker a month before.

She hated the drab, frumpy grey uniforms the COs were required to wear here. Her baggy slacks and blazer were far from flattering, hiding her short, curvy figure under an iron curtain of harsh grey fabric. Her waist length, curly black hair was pulled back in a tight, neat bun. Her caramel skin looked almost yellow under the harsh florescent lights, and dark shadows had formed under her eyes as a result of too many night shifts. She looked utterly unappealing.

Dejectedly, Maria closed her locker, reclaimed her rapidly-cooling cup of coffee, and headed down the halls toward cell block C. Her shift started after lights out, when the prisoners were usually asleep and caused little trouble.

For a female CO like Maria, the job could be pretty brutal. Even though the punishment for harassing a CO was harsh, she still got catcalls, whistles, lewd gestures and suggestive remarks on an almost daily basis. They really didn’t pay her enough to put up with that kind of crap.

Her mind drifted, thinking of her plans to eventually quit this dead end job. She did have a plan. Once she had enough saved up she was going to move out to Arizona, where her sister lived, and find a job that made use of that Social Sciences degree she’d spent so much money on. And if everything went according to plan, she’d have enough money sooner rather than later. She’d found a way to make a little extra money on the side. Chewing her lip, she wondered again if she was getting her life on track or throwing it away. The punishment if she got caught would be severe. No judge would be sympathetic to a correctional officer who got caught smuggling heroin in to a prison.

The truth was, Maria never really was a good girl. As she’d reflected many times, it was a miracle she had ended up in prison as a correctional officer, instead of an inmate.

She'd certainly been involved in her fair share of shady business as a youngster, so when one of her inmates, Andre, had offered her a chance to make a little (a lot) of extra money on the side, she’d practically jumped at the opportunity.

Just as she had been thinking of Andre, she turned a corner and caught sight of an inmate leaning against the wall. She immediately recognized him as inmate Crawford, one of Andre’s boys. She didn't know his first name.

“You’re out of bounds inmate, and it’s after lights out,” she intoned, trying to sound intimidating.

He just smirked at her, and motioned her closer. He pulled up his shirt to reveal a bundle of cash tucked into the waistband of his prison slacks.

“This week’s haul,” he drawled.

Maria approached him, snatching the wad of cash from his pocketless trousers.

“You’re a day early,” she snapped, and then, after hastily counting it, “and this is a hundred more than usual. What’s going on here?”

“Boss is pleased with your work. Consider it a bonus.” Then he grinned. “He wants to see you though. He’s inside.”

He motioned behind him, and Maria realized he was standing next to the entrance to the showers. What could Andre possibly want from her at this hour? And why did he feel the need to throw her an extra hundred bucks?

“This better be quick,” she sighed, stepping into the dimly lit room. Crawford just leered at her. She wasn’t fond of him.

Andre was leaning against the far wall, under a row of now dry showerheads. He was tall, well built, and broad shouldered. His days in prison had made him hard and lean. He was silently watching her through dark, heavy lidded eyes, and calmly smoking a cigarette.

Cigarettes were technically contraband, and smoking was absolutely not permitted on prison grounds, but there wasn’t much Andre couldn’t get away with in cell block C. In many ways, he was more in charge than the guards. Maria, as his newly hired heroin mule, certainly wasn’t in a position to discipline him. Still, she was perturbed at having to put up with this nonsense so early in her shift. She put her coffee down next to a nearby sink and glared at Andre.

“Put that out.”

He took a last drag of the cigarette, which was nearly finished already, and flicked it deftly into one of the puddles that dotted the floor. It hissed into extinction. He didn’t speak, but fixed her with a penetrating gaze. Maria felt agitated, but stood firm.

“Why was there an extra hundred dollars in my cut this week?” she asked pointedly.

Still taciturn, the inmate swaggered towards her, then finally spoke. “I thought you could help me out with something.”

She glanced around nervously. “I’m already sneaking dope into this place in my damn bra for you, I don’t think I can help you with anything else.”

His eyes flicked up and down the length of her body, then he locked eyes with her.

“I think you can.”

Maria swallowed nervously, already guessing where this was going.

“Look, I don’t see how-"

“Sure you do.” Andre interrupted impatiently. Not breaking eye contact, he rubbed himself suggestively through his slacks.

Glancing down at the bulge forming there, Maria swallowed again, then hissed, "Look, you want something like that, it’s gonna cost you a lot more than a hundred bucks.” She turned to leave.

“And how much do you think it would cost you if the warden found out you’ve been bringing dope into his prison?”

Maria stopped, but didn’t turn around. It was an empty threat. It had to be. There was no way he could throw her under the bus without implicating himself. Right?

He called out again from behind her, and she could tell he had come up closer behind her.

"Truth is, last time I was out, a hundred bucks was pretty generous for a blowjob.”

It was then that a strange thought passed through Maria’s head. “Just a blowjob.”

If it was just a blowjob, she thought to herself, maybe that wouldn’t be so bad. She felt Andre’s hand on her shoulder, and he spun her around so they were face to face. She looked up into his dark eyes, suddenly completely unsure of herself.

Before she could think further, she felt Andre’s hand on her other shoulder, and she was being gently but firmly pushed downwards. Before she could stop to clear her head, Maria had sunk to her knees. She could feel the damp tile floor underneath her, and in front of her was Andre’s crotch, his cock tenting obscenely through his slacks.

“Just- just make it quick,” Maria stuttered weakly. She had meant it to sound much more commanding. Andre just smirked down at her, his right hand moving to the back of her head.

After a second, Maria realized that he wasn’t going to take his pants off. He was expecting her to do the honors. Her face reddening, she reached for his waistband and began to pull them down.

“That’s it,” he encouraged her quietly, idly stroking her tightly pulled back hair.

When his slacks hit the damp shower floor, and his manhood sprang free, Maria let out a small involuntary gasp. She was staring at what could only be described as the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Andre chuckled.

After her initial moment of shock, Maria steeled herself. She knew this was the point of no return. She considered standing up and walking out, shouting for help, or even using the canister of mace clipped to her belt. She didn’t do any of those thing. Reaching up, she gripped the base of Andre’s massive cock and gave it a tentative lick.

“You can do better than that,” he chided.

Glaring up at him reproachfully, Maria flattened his cock against his stomach, spread her tongue across his balls and licked him from base to tip, pausing at the top briefly to slobber on the head of his cock. She glanced up at him for a reaction. He said nothing, but was grinning.

Encouraged, she set to work in earnest. Her right hand pumped the base of his cock, while with her left she clutched his leg to steady herself. She slid her tongue up and down his shaft, then finally began working him into her mouth. It was tough to get her mouth around the head. She wrapped her lips around him, her right hand still pumping away, and slowly worked her way down.

NakedJennyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NakedJennyTS

Finally, feeling him hit the back of her mouth, she backed off and took a breath. She glanced up again, her chest heaving lightly. Andre was enjoying himself, but not impressed. With dismay, she realised she hadn’t even taken half his cock.

Determined now, Maria got back to work. She wrapped her lips around him again and steadied herself with both hands, one on each of his legs. Using both arms, and with her tongue sliding slowly back and forth, she began to slowly pull herself down onto the huge cock. She felt it hit the back of her mouth again, took a deep breath through her nose, and tried to relax as she slowly sucked him into her throat.

As his cock slid deeper into her, Maria felt herself nearing her limit. She gagged slightly, then made to pull back. But Andre’s hand on the back of her head was holding her firm, insisting that she take it deeper. Looking down, she saw that a good two thirds of the massive dick were already down her throat. Swallowing, then gagging a little more, Maria closed her eyes, relaxed her throat, and pushed herself deeper. Just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, she felt her nose gently bump against Andre’s flat stomach. She had taken it all.

She felt the hand on the back of her head relax, and pulled herself off in one quick motion. She gasped for breath, her chest truly heaving now, and found herself looking up at the man whose cock she had just deepthroated. Now he was impressed. She felt a thrill of pride, and realized she was more than a little aroused as well.

Gasping for breath, the shining head of his cock just inches her quivering lips, Maria tried to steady her breathing. Boldly, Andre reached down and unbuttoned the top button or her blazer, then slid his fingers under her bra and pinched her nipple roughly. Now more than a little aroused, Maria tried to glare up at him reproachfully, but Andre could see the lust in her eyes, and he just chuckled softly.

Then, just as she had caught her breath, she found his hand on the back of her head again, insistent, and she was drawn towards the massive cock again. It was now slick with her saliva, and her lips slid around it easily. Andre pulled her down hungrily, and with relative ease she found herself taking it all the way to the base again. Growing confident, she began to bob up and down, bringing her left hand up to play with his balls. Soon, she found that she didn’t need her right hand either, as Andre was doing most of the work for her now, both his hands curled in her hair, his hips thrusting back and forth.

Her right hand swinging free, Maria quickly made herself busy, unfastening the button and zipper of her grey uniform trousers, and began furiously working her clit as Andre greedily fucked her face.

With her eyes closed and her mind focused only on the perversely wonderful feeling of the cock ramming roughly in and out of her throat and her own fingers working herself into a frenzy, Maria didn’t hear the sound of approaching footsteps, and was only drawn from her reverie when she felt a third insistent hand on her shoulder.

Her eyes still closed, she felt her hand being dragged cruelly up out of her pants and curled around the warm shaft of another man. Opening her eyes, she glared up at Crawford. This wasn’t part of the deal. Without someone on lookout they were all in danger. In her state of befuddled arousal though, Maria decided it would probably be faster to finish off this second scoundrel than to argue the point.

Begrudgingly she began to tug at his semi-hard dick, then adjusted herself on the slick floors, scooting her knees over so she was in a better position to reluctantly pull herself off of Andre’s huge prick and swallow his friend’s. Even after she’d sucked him to fullness, the newcomer wasn’t nearly as big as Andre. Put out by the interruption, she sucked angrily and noisily on Crawford’s member, while fondly pumping Andre’s monster, still slick with her spit.

She alternated back and forth for a time, servicing one man with her mouth and the other with her hand. She had to admit, having a smaller dick to suck did give her a chance to relax her aching jaw. And she soon found herself enjoying the extra attention of the two men, who would tug at her hair and reach down to grope her tits through her clothes, pinching her nipples and sending shock waves down to her aching pussy.

She enjoyed focusing her attention one man at a time, vigorously sucking at one while only lightly stroking the other. Before long the excluded man would grow impatient, tugging pleadingly at her hair and shoulders. Then she would quickly switch, plunging her mouth down on the dick she’d been ignoring, quickly working it back into her throat and eliciting a groan of satisfaction. These groans sent ripples of pleasure through her, much to her surprise.

She’d never pleased two men at once before, and found herself more turned on than she had been in a long time. Here she was, on her knees in a dark prison shower, with a one cock in her mouth and another in her hand.

After a few more minutes of this, finding her jaw sore and her patience running out, Maria decided to rid herself of the interloper. She dropped her hand from Andre’s throbbing member and focused solely on Crawford’s dick. She cupped his balls with her right hand, gently rolling them with her fingers, and slid him all the way back into her throat, an easy feat after swallowing Andre’s impressive length.

The man groaned in satisfaction, wrapping his hand around Maria’s head, and she began to suck his cock rapidly and in earnest. As she had hoped, he soon proved too weak for such a salvo, and she found his legs beginning to tremble. His breathing became hurried, and he clutched at her hair as he came suddenly and violently down her throat. Pulling herself off him, she stroked him gently, and a few last spurts of hot cum spun out of his dick and splattered onto her face and chest. Grimacing, she turned back to her original quarry and Crawford scampered off.

Once again taking Andre in her hands, Maria wasted no time burying his cock in her throat, and burying her fingers in her pussy. Despite the pause she had taken to service the other man, she could tell Andre was close as well. His hands grabbed her roughly, and he was pulling her down with frantic need, his breath coming in ragged gasps. As he took total control, she realized she was just along for the ride now, and she tried to keep her lips wrapped firmly around him, while her left hand squeezed at her breasts and her right rubbed furiously at her clit. Somehow Maria’s tight bun came undone, and her long black hair tumbled free, swinging wildly as Andre fucked her cum-smeared face.

To her dismay, Maria realized Andre’s climax would come sooner than her own. She redoubled her salvo on her clit, rubbing furiously, and tried to slow her assault on the massive cock in her mouth. But Andre would not let up. His hands tangled in her hair, he continued to roughly facefuck the curvy CO, then all once he grunted, pulling himself free from her quivering mouth, and unleashing a torrent of hot cum all over her face, hair and chest, ruining her drab uniform. One hand still tangled in her hair, he sagged against the wall.

As Andre came down from the high of his climax, he looked down at CO Maria, still kneeling at his feet. Her face and lips were covered in cum, her hair was a mess, and she was looking up at him, her hand down her pants, her eyes silently pleading for release. With a sigh and a grin he heaved her to her feet, wrenched her dowdy pants off of her ankles, and swept her up against the white tiled wall.

With one hand under her plump ass, Andre pulled her up the wall, supporting her weight with one strong arm, her feet swinging free. Savoring the sight of her disheveled hair and cum covered face, he brought his other hand up to push aside her soaking wet white cotton panties, exposing her bare, swollen pussy to the cool air. Grinning, he gave her ass a hard smack. She yelped, then bit her lip to stifle further noise.

He slipped two fingers inside her easily, and, with his thumb against her clit, began to pump her hard. Maria had never been finger fucked like this before. No man had ever been nearly so rough. Andre’s fingers were bigger than some of the dicks she’d had, and they were hammering into her with machine-like intensity. Andre locked eyes with her, obviously enjoying the fact that he had a cum soaked CO begging for release in his arms.

He curled a finger towards her g-spot and stroked it vigorously, his assault shocking her body with powerful waves of pain as well as pleasure. In her current state, that was exactly what Maria needed. She felt her orgasm coming on fast and hard, and she clutched at Andre’s shoulder as it roared through her. She cried out briefly then leaned into him and bit hard at his chest to prevent herself from making any more noise.

As the last ripples of her climax shuddered through her, Andre let her slide to the floor, and left, smirking.

As she sat on the cold tile floor, the glow of her orgasm still warming her, Maria stared blankly into the middle distance, and absent-mindedly wiped a gob of cum from her cheek, then sucked it off her finger.

You know, maybe she could get used to this.

Published 
Written by Instant_Crush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments