Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy fucks the neighbours Part 1 of 2

"Lucy gets to know the neighbours and ends up with a cock in her mouth"

21
11 Comments 11
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
A couple of years ago a young couple moved into the same street as me.They were in their late twenties and had a couple of young kids; one boy, one girl. I bumped into them on the day they were moving in and made coffee. They introduced themselves as Jane and Martin and we quickly became friends. Jane was a teacher who had given up work to devote her time to the two kids; Martin was something in computers for a big company. As Jane was usually around during the day and I was working evenings in a bar, we often spent time together chatting and playing with the kids.

Jane is what I'd call a typical mother: her straight dark hair is cut in a bob, she wears fairly frumpy comfortable clothes and always has a pocket full of tissues. She does have a nice slim body with full hips (what my granny used to call 'child bearing hips') and good, shapely legs. She has a great sense of humour although her conversation is usually limited to bitching about people and talking about TV soap operas.

Martin is fairly cool, although a little bit too sporty for my liking. He plays football, squash and cricket for various local amateur teams and works out at the gym a couple of times a week. He is tall, slim and, like Jane, has a great sense of humour, although he does tend to turn into an arsehole when he's drunk.

I think I had known them for about eight months when, one rainy afternoon, the conversation between Jane and myself turned to sex. The subject came up because of a survey we took in a popular woman's magazine entitled 'How is your sex drive?' My score was through the roof but Jane's came down as slightly low. She confessed that she found sex with Martin fairly boring and routine.

I ended up letting her use me as an agony aunt and suggested several things she could do to spice things up in bed. I think they had fallen into the same trap that a lot of couples fall into, not making time for themselves. Instead of making sex special, it was just something they did before falling asleep a couple of nights a week. My suggestion was for Jane to get rid of the kids for a night, dress in something sexy and seduce Martin.

I didn't see her for a week but the next time we met up she was smiling broadly and thanked me for my advice.

'I got Martin to take a half-day and packed the kids off to his Mum’s. I closed all the curtains and lit candles all over the house. Then I dressed in a white satin teddy, silk French knickers, stockings and heels and waited for him in the living room,' she told me excitedly.

'He walked in and his eyes almost fell out of his head,' she continued.

'Ooo, sounds good,' I smiled, 'come on, I want all the details and use all the bad words.'

Jane blushed at this but continued:

'Well, he stripped to his underpants and joined me on the sofa. We began kissing, his hands were all over me and I could see his knob was really hard in his pants. I pulled it out and started wanking him off as he kissed my neck and fondled my boobs. He pulled me down on to the floor in front of the fire, pulled my knickers off and slid his fingers inside me. I was soaking wet and almost orgasmed when he touched me. I wanted him so badly that I just pushed him on his back and sat on his cock! He lay back and let me ride him for a bit then pushed me over and started doing me in the missionary position, kissing me all the time. He came fairly quickly and immediately moved down my body and went down on me to make me cum.'

'Does he lick you clean?' I asked, getting hot from the story.

'Yes. I dared him to once when we first met and he's always done it since. I don't usually cum from his penetration alone, I need a lot of stimulation on my clitoris,' Jane replied.

'So what happened next?' I prompted.

'When we'd both cum we stripped naked and cuddled on the sofa. Honestly Lucy, I can't remember the last time we had time to do that. He was soon hard again, so I mounted him and we made slow, sensual love. I always like the second time because he takes ages to cum and I get chance to play with my clit for long enough to make myself orgasm. After the second shag we had a bite to eat then enjoyed a bath together. We ended up doing it again after the bath, too. We were drying each other and I flicked his bum with the towel. He chased me into the bedroom, bent me over the bed and took me from behind. He also slapped my bum until it was red while he was shagging me.'

'So that's three times then. Not bad for an old couple,' I laughed.

'Bog off! We're only in our late twenties and you’re 22!’ Jane exclaimed. ‘Anyway, we’re going to make sure we have a night to ourselves like that at least once a month.'

About a month later, Jane invited me over for a meal with some friends of theirs. Jane is a great cook and often gives dinner parties. She also insists on everyone making an effort and dressing for dinner. I usually begged out of the invites as I found her friends tedious, but realised that I had made excuses for the last three invites and I didn't want to offend.

I said I would be there and tried to figure out what to wear. In the end Susie, my best friend, came to the rescue and lent me a cocktail dress she had bought and never worn. It was black and tight with a short skirt. The front was two pieces of material that covered my breasts and tied around my neck leaving me backless. The only problem I had was that all my underwear showed through the tight, thin material, so I ended up wearing a pair of thigh high hold-up stockings and nothing else underneath!

The dinner party was fairly intimate, as two of the couples who were invited had not been able to make it. In the end there was the three of us plus their closest friends Adam and Zoe. I had met Adam and Zoe before and found them good company. They were both fairly large, short people. Zoe is about five-foot-three in her bare feet and has a huge chest and bum. Adam is equally rotund but very handsome.

The wine flowed during dinner and we retired to the living room feeling full and quite drunk. Zoe was telling us about the trouble she had getting bras that fitted her and confessed that she had put on weight in the last year and her bra size had gone up to 38G! The conversation drifted on until 11pm when Adam and Zoe had to leave. That left the three of us sat around drinking and flirting with each other.

'Just enough of us left to have a threesome,' I smirked, trying to make Martin snort wine out of his nose, something he does if you make him laugh as he takes a drink. It didn't work this time.

'Ah, you'll be wanting the two who have just left for that,' he smiled.

'Martin, shut up!' shouted Jane. 'He's convinced that Adam and Zoe have threesomes at their place and want us to wife swap with them.'

'They do!' protested Martin. 'Well, they do have threesomes. Adam confessed when he was drunk. Apparently a friend of Zoe's came to stay and they all got drunk and ended up in bed together. Adam brags about it when he's had a few.'

'Do you think he's lying then?' I asked Jane.

'Oh yes. Adam has always gone on about his sexual conquests and the stories usually turn out to be fiction,' she said.

Martin turned to me and said, 'It is true. He told me that he had shagged Zoe in the park then Zoe confessed to Jane that it had happened a couple of weeks later. He also told me that she had given him a blowjob in the cinema. Again, a couple of weeks later, Zoe tells Jane the same thing.'

'So how come Zoe hasn't told Jane about this threesome?' I asked.

'Exactly!' cried Jane.

'Because it only happened two weeks ago and they've been away so you've not seen her,' claimed Martin. 'You watch, next time you meet up for lunch or go shopping she'll tell you about it.'

Jane threw a cushion at Martin, laughing at him and his theories. I imagined being in bed with Adam and Zoe and thought that it would be great fun. All that flesh and two perverts ready to play sounded cool to me.

'So would you two ever consider having a threesome?' I asked.

'Only with another man,' quipped Jane, 'Martin has problems when he's had a drink!'

'You little sod,' answered Martin leaning over and tickling Jane.

I watched as she thrashed about, her knee length skirt riding up her legs giving me a glimpse of her stockings tops and white thighs.

'Lucy, help!' laughed Jane.

I grabbed a cushion and set about Martin, beating him about the head and back until he released his wife. He jumped off the sofa and tackled me to the floor as Jane jumped him from behind. We struggled with each other for a minute, laughing and tickling each other, then collapsed in a heap. Martin's shirt was pulled out and a couple of buttons had popped open revealing his muscular chest.

Jane was sitting with her skirt pooled around her waist, her stocking tops and white panties on full view. I was lying back on my elbows with my skirt pushed high on my hips. I noticed Martin was looking directly between my legs as Jane tidied herself up and remembered that I wasn't wearing any panties. I quickly shut my legs before Jane could notice but it was too late.

'Bloody hell, did I just see what I thought I saw?' asked Jane.

'Oops.' I said, smiling at them.

'Blimey, don't you have a draft?' asked Martin with a smirk.

Jane playfully slapped him and told him that he shouldn't have been looking between my legs. We all laughed together and straightened ourselves up and sat down again.

'So would you ever have a threesome?' I asked again.

'Not with a man,' said Martin, sticking his tongue out at Jane, 'I get too jealous to share.'

'But it would be OK with a woman, then?' I laughed.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto



'Well, it's supposed to be every man's dream, isn't it? I’m still not sure I could do it, though. Seeing two women together doesn't really turn me on,' Martin confessed.

'Really?' I exclaimed, 'It turns me on!'

I watched as Martin and Jane did a double take and quickly went on.

'How about you Jane? Any threesome fantasies?' I asked.

'Not really. I wouldn't want to go with two men because I hate giving oral sex. They'd have to take it in turns. Mind you, that's not all bad!' she explained.

Martin tickled her again.

'How about them doing a DP on you then?' I asked when they had calmed down, glancing at Jane's exposed legs again.

'DP? What's a DP?' they both asked bemused.

'Double penetration,' I explained. 'One in your pussy, the other up your bum. Martin, you must have seen pictures on the Internet or in porn films.'

'Oh, ah. Yes,' he said, blushing.

'Mmm, I never thought of that,' said Jane. 'Now that might be nice.'

'Bloody hell, woman,' Martin said putting his hand on her thigh, 'would you really do that?'

Jane laughed and said 'I don't know. I've often fantasised about it but I don't know if I could go through with it!'

'Have you ever done anal?' I asked.

'No!' 'Yes!' they answered simultaneously.

Martin had said 'no', Jane had said 'yes'. Once again Martin looked at his wife. I thought he was annoyed but noticed the bulge in his trousers.

'I did it with Scott a couple of times,' she confessed.

Scott was her boyfriend before she met Martin.

'You never said, it’s one of my fantasies. I never thought you'd want to do it,' Martin said pretending to sulk.

'Should I be leaving you two to play then?' I asked.

'No, don't be silly. Anyway, we can't do anything anyway. It's the wrong time of the month,' said Jane.

'Surely the whole point of anal sex is that it isn't time of the month dependent!' I laughed.

Martin got up and went to the toilet, a big grin on his face and a big bulge in his trousers.

'I don't like sex of any description when I'm on,' answered Jane, 'it doesn't feel right. He's only got to wait for a day or two then he can fuck my bum as hard as he wants.'

'Jane!' I said, never having heard her use the word fuck before.

'Oops.' She smiled, taking a long drink of her wine.

'So, why no blowjobs?' I asked her.

'I really can't suck a knob, it makes me vomit. I've tried it with Martin because I know he loves it, but I can't do it. He understands and doesn't ask anymore. I think I've just given him something else to look forward to though,' she answered, slurring her words.

Martin walked back in, his composure recovered slightly, and sat down next to Jane.

'Do you often go to dinner parties without your knickers on then Lucy?' he grinned, back to his usual drunk self.

'Not really, although I hardly ever wear underwear when it's hot. I left them off tonight because this dress is too tight for underwear,' I replied honestly.

'Jane doesn't wear knickers when she wears long skirts,' Martin laughed, 'she likes a draught on her fanny.'

'Martin!' exclaimed Jane, trying to hit him again and missing.

'Is that true?' I asked.

'Yes,' she said quietly, grinning at me.

'Do you get turned on when you go without your knickers Jane?' I asked, watching as she shifted position on the sofa so she was practically lying down. Her skirt was pushed up to her waist again and I admired her legs and lacy white panties.

'Oh yes,' she yawned and quickly fell asleep.

'Blimey, does she often do that?' I asked Martin.

'Sometimes. It scared the crap out of me the first time she did it. I thought she had alcohol poisoning! It doesn't take much to get her drunk and not much more to put her to sleep,' he explained. 'Do you want to help me put her to bed?'

'Okay,' I replied standing up.

Martin carried her up the stairs to their bedroom and we undressed her between us. I admired her small boobs and long pink nipples as Martin slid her dress off and put her to bed wearing nothing but her knickers. Jane rolled over and muttered good night as we covered her up. We went back down to the living room and finished our drinks.

'Do you really miss having oral sex, then?' I asked him.

'Did she tell you that?' he asked.

I nodded in answer and he continued, 'Yes. The girl I used to go out with loved it and was always sucking me off. Jane really can't. The couple of times she has tried she has ended up with her head down the toilet throwing up.'

'You need a mouth double,' I laughed.

'Are you volunteering?' he laughed back.

'Get your cock out and we'll see,' I dared, the drink putting words into my mouth as usual.

Martin stood up and moved in front of the chair I was sitting in and slowly unzipped his fly. He stopped for a moment then unbuttoned his waistband and let his trousers fall to his ankles. Looking down at me, he smiled and slowly pushed his underpants down revealing his erect cock.

'So Jane was lying when she said you had a problem with alcohol then!' I said, trying to sound calm.

His cock was long, slim and uncut, his pubic hair shaven. I licked my lips and told him to stand in front of the fire facing me. He stepped out of his trousers and dropped his shirt, standing naked by the fireside. I walked over and knelt in front of him, slowly reaching forward with my lips and touching them to his cock. I let him push forward to penetrate my lips.

I gripped the base off his cock and slowly wanked him off into my mouth, sucking and licking the head of his cock. I raked his buttocks with the nails on my free hand, pulling and squeezing the hard muscle. He came really quickly holding my head so I would swallow his cum. I licked him clean and he collapsed on to the sofa, his cock softening.

'Bloody hell, that felt good!' he exclaimed.

'Call it an early birthday present,' I said smiling at him, his taste still in my mouth. I sat next to him, running my hands over his body.

'Does Jane know you get your blowjobs from other women?' I asked.

'You’re the first. Will you tell her?' he asked.

'No, but you have to try and talk her into having a threesome. I want to join you both in bed. Actually, I really want to fuck your wife but you are quite welcome to join us,' I said, picturing Jane's stocking clad legs and her long nipples.

'It might take some time and she might not be interested,' he warned.

'Not a problem. Do your best,' I said, my hand going to his stiffening cock.

Martin leaned back, his cock slowly becoming hard in my hand. I let go of him, reached behind my head and unfastened the dress letting the front fall down revealing my full breasts and erect nipples. I leaned back and let him have a good look at my tits then wriggled out of the dress. Martin looked like he was about to drool as he took in my body.

'You can't fuck me but you can 69 me,' I said, opening my legs and letting him get a good luck at my trimmed blonde pubes and full lips.

We slid off the sofa to the floor, stretching out next to each other on the sheepskin rug. I lifted my leg and felt his head between my legs, his lips and tongue going straight to my clit. I pulled his cock into my mouth again and began to slowly suck him off, fondling his balls and running my fingers over his buttocks. Martin licked my clit and lips, his long tongue pushing inside my pussy in long slow strokes.

His hands moved over my legs and bum, squeezing and caressing them. Slowly we moved so I was on top of him and settled into a rhythm. His hands moved up and down over my legs to my stocking tops, feeling the difference in texture between my soft skin and the cool nylon, his tongue swirled around my clit and down my lips then back to my clit again. I was bobbing my head up and down on his long cock, his legs spread wide. One hand caressed his balls, the nails of my other hand tracing from one inner thigh to the other, teasing his perineum on the way.

Slowly we built each other up to orgasm. Mine came first, my legs spasming as I came. I pulled off his cock slightly to get my breath back then sucked harder than before, my hands moving more urgently over his balls and thighs. He cried out a warning and I quickly pushed my hand under him sliding my middle finger up his bum to press against his prostate.

I pushed hard and felt his cock swell in my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth as he began to cum, his hand gripping my bum. His cum splattered over my face and neck and I put his cock back in my mouth and sucked him dry. I pulled my finger out of his bum and rolled off him, leaving him panting and spent.

'Fuck me. What the hell did you do to me?' he gasped.

'Fucked you, baby,' I panted back. 'Did you not know about your g-spot then?'

'God no. How the hell did you learn to do that?' he laughed.

'Marie Clair or Cosmo magazines, I think,' I replied.

We cleaned up and I got dressed and headed for the door.

'Don't forget our bargain, Martin. I want to fuck your wife if she's willing. If she isn't, then we had a nice time and that's it. If she is, you might get more of that,' I said.

I gave him a quick kiss on his lips, then made my way over the road to my house wondering what I'd just got myself into. I hoped I had just got myself into Jane's knickers, but only time could tell.

Published 
Written by bikerbear600
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments