Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Fellatio Experience - Part 1

"Chad's step-sister Sally, offers to relieve him."

28
16 Comments 16
27.6k Views 27.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Chad is standing under the shower head, warm water soothing his aching muscles from a hard day of doing yard work and pool cleaning for the seven clients he has. Being seventeen, he once told me his dream of owning his own business. Standing there wrapped in a towel which barely covers all of my assets, I watch as Chad strokes his cock and fondles his clean shaven testicles.

His eyes are closed, “Nicole, keep sucking my balls.”

I have watched Chad masturbate to thoughts of her many times before. He always envisions her wearing her barely there bikini. I have seen Nicole wearing her bikini and she arouses me too. She is our thirty-five year old widow neighbor and also happens to be one of Chad’s clients.

Just the sight of my stepbrother’s cock gets my juices flowing. I feel myself reaching down and touching my finely trimmed mound.

Chad hears me softly gasp and opens his eyes. “Sally, I didn’t hear you come in. I’m so embarrassed.”

Don’t stop Chad, I enjoy watching you masturbate to thoughts of Nicole.”

“Y-Y-You watch me?”

“Yes, I watch you until you spray your cum onto your belly.”

“Oh my God, Sally.”

“Now why don’t you finish by looking at this twenty-two year old toned body and big tits."

I drop the towel and for the first time, Chad is seeing me naked.

“S-S-Sally, you are beautiful.”

I saunter over and join Chad under the warm water. Taking his throbbing shaft in one hand and his heavy balls in the other. I whisper in his ear, “How would you feel if I give you a blow job?”

"You would do that, Sally?"

"I've wanted to since the first time I saw you masturbate, Chad."

Before he can say another thing, I’m on my knees, holding his cock against his toned belly. Starting at the base of his cock, I lick up along the underside of the shaft all the way to the very tip. I pull my tongue away and then go back down to the base, licking up the underside of his shaft and to the tip. I do this four more times.

"Mmm Sally, please suck my cock."

"Patience, big boy."

I lick the large mushroom shaped circumcised head all around and under the edge. Sucking only the head into my mouth, my tongue swirls around the head as I fondle and squeeze the hairless ball sac. Chad is impatient and holds my head in his strong hands.

Bracing for what is coming next, I take a quick breath and he pushes my head down. Feeling his hard cock sliding between my lips, filling my mouth and throat has my juices flowing from my pussy.

"Ummmph. Ummmph. Ummmph.'" The sounds I make as Chad slowly fucks my mouth.

After what seems like an eternity, Chad releases his grip on my head and I slip his cock slowly from my mouth. I sit back on my heels as I stroke his shaft with one hand and rub his cock head with the other.

"Sally, that feels amazing."

"I want you to come in my mouth, Chad."

Taking his beautiful cock head in my mouth, I suck in my cheeks as I slide my mouth up and down his shaft. I move along the length of his cock faster and faster, sucking and then swirling my tongue over the throbbing shaft.

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

Chad's cum hits the back of my throat and fills my mouth. Gulping sounds fill the air as I swallow every last drop of his tasty cream. I keep him in my mouth as his cock softens while gently fondling his testicles. Letting his now soft cock slip from my mouth, Chad brings me to my feet. As I rise up, I make sure that my 38DD-cup breasts rub his cock and toned belly.

Now standing, I slip my arms under his and put my hands on his broad shoulders. Pulling him to me, my breasts press against his chest and I kiss Chad gently on his lips. Chad slips his tongue past my lips, our tongues entwine in a passionate kiss. After sometime, I break off the kiss and take a step back.

"Sally, tha..."

"Shhh, we will talk over dinner." As I step from the walk-in shower and dry myself off.

"Finish your shower Chad, and come to the kitchen when you are done."

I watch Chad spread the soap over his body, as I turn to leave I hear Chad whistle.

"Whoot-woo"

Looking over my shoulder, I blow him a kiss and head to my room. Once in my room, I open my dresser door and pick out my Boho Zest string bikini. The bikini bottom fits snugly in my ass crack and the front patch of fabric just covers my bare mound.

I twirl around in front of my full length mirror, making sure that I'm covered with just enough showing to arouse Chad some more.

I go down to the kitchen and begin preparing dinner for the two of us. Chad comes to the kitchen holding a bottle of wine in his hand and walks over to the cabinet, retrieving two wine glasses.

"What's this, Chad?"

"You'll see Sally, when we sit down."

Both of us set the table and I bring out the food as Chad opens the bottle of White Zinfandel. Chad helps me with my chair and whispers in my ear, "Sally, you look amazing in that bikini." Chad kisses my cheek and seats himself.

He fills our wine glasses and makes a toast.

"Sally, here is to tonight."

"Before we go on Chad, I need to ask you a question."

"Okay Sally, what is it?"

"Have you ever received fellatio from a girlfriend?"

AbbyLorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyLorens

I could see his face redden as he looked down.

"No, this was my first time."

"It's okay Chad, I have wanted to do this for since I first saw you masturbating."

"Yes, Chad and I want more."

"You do, Sally?

"Yes, since we have four days before mother returns from her business trip. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. I want to feel your tongue on my slit too. Though tonight I want to just suck your cock."

Chad and I toast to the rest of the night. After dinner, I tell Chad to take the wine and go out on the patio and get comfortable on the chaise lounge. Once I have everything cleaned up, I join Chad on the chaise lounge.

"I see you’re already, naked and hard."

Handing him a glass of wine, Chad downs it in one gulp. I on the other hand take a sip and place the glass down.

"Don't look now, but Nicole is watching."

"Really? Oh God, that's hot."

"Let's give her a show, I want you to come on my tits. Let her see what she's in for."

"What do you mean, Sally?"

"We are going to entice her and before mom comes home, she will be putty in our hands."

"Think so, Sally?"

"I know so, Nicole will not be able to resist after she watches you cover my tits with your cream. Plus the fact that you have a thick seven inch cock that I will be taking in my mouth all the way to the base. Nicole will be so aroused watching me deep throat you, that she will want you."

I turn so my back is to Chad and he unites my top, slowly exposing my breasts. He cups the undersides of my breasts and lifts them to my waiting mouth.

"Suck your nipples, Sally."

As I suck on my nipples, Chad tells me that Nicole is watching from an open second floor window. He is not making direct eye contact with her, he takes quick glances without making it obvious.

"Nicole is sucking her nipples, Sally."

My pussy becomes wet as I swirl my tongue over my stiff nubs which are the size of erasers when erect.

"Bite your nipples, Sally."

I do as Chad says and bite down, moaning out loud enough that I'm sure Nicole heard me.

"Nicole is biting her nipples, Sally."

After several minutes, Chad lowers my breasts and rolls my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I reach down and begin to undo the tie sides to my bikini bottoms. He slips the bottom from me and I turn to face Chad. Nicole can clearly see me taking every inch of Chad's delicious cock.

While licking and sucking his ball sac, I make sure Nicole hears me make slurping noises. Swirling my tongue around Chad's stiff shaft, I squeeze his testicles.

Just as I take the head of his cock in my mouth, he thrusts his hips up. This pushes his cock down my throat and I gasp. He then drops his hips, I let his cock slip from my mouth and suck on his hairless ball sac.

“Oh God Sally, I’m getting close and Nicole’s one hand disappeared below the window. I know she is masturbating.”

I take Chad’s manhood back down my throat and suck on his shaft as my tongue swirls around. I make sure to be loud enough with my slurping and moaning as to let Nicole hear me. Reaching back, I dip my middle finger into my sopping wet honey pot.

I finger fuck myself as my head bobs up and down Chad’s stiff rod. I am so aroused that it only takes a minute or two and I come, my juice flows onto my hand as Chad’s cock throbs in my mouth. I let his delicious cock slip from my mouth and wrap my hand around his shaft. Both of us watch as I slide my hand up and down his cock.

“I’m cumming, Chad!” Shouting out as my body shudders in orgasm.

I offer him my finger to suck on and he hungrily cleans my juice from my finger and hand. I dip my finger back in my pussy and offer him more. Chad is like a kid in a candy shop, can’t wait to get more.

I slip off the chaise and go to my knees. “Okay Chad, sit up with your feet on the ground.”

Chad quickly moves into position and I continue stroking his shaft. I quickly glance up and see Nicole sucking her nipple as her tits jiggle. Her arm which is down in front of her is moving faster as she finger fucks herself.

“Chad, Nicole is going to come with you.”

“Ooohhh Sally, I’m cumming now!”

Chad tenses as his cum flows up his shaft and thick strands of cum land on my tits.

“Oh Sally, I’m cumming!”

Chad covers my tits with so much cream that some drips off my tits, onto the ground.

“OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING!!”

We look up and see Nicole shuddering in orgasm. Her head is tilted back and her tits thrust outward from her chest.

Chad looks at me and I say, “We got her, and she’s ours.”

“How do you know, Sally?”

“I know Chad, let’s go inside and I will tell you the plan for tomorrow."

 

 The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments