Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Fellatio Experience - Part 2

"Sally's plan has the desired results, much to her and Chad's delight."

15
8 Comments 8
15.7k Views 15.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Before I continue with our story, I want to take the time to introduce ourselves for those of you who have not read “My First Fellatio Experience.”

My name is Sally, I am twenty years old with 38DD-cup breasts and a shaved mound. Chad is my seventeen year old stepbrother. He is a strapping young man with a seven inch clean shaven thick cock. Yesterday I gave him his first fellatio experience and to say he enjoyed it is an understatement.

Nicole is our thirty-five year old neighbor who has been widowed for a year now. We gave her an eyeful last night on the patio with me giving Chad a blowjob and his delicious cream covering my tits.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chad quickly moves into position and I continue stroking his shaft. I quickly glance up and see Nicole sucking her nipple as her tits jiggle. Her arm which is down in front of her is moving faster as she finger fucks herself.

“Chad, Nicole is going to come with you.”

“Oooohhh Sally, I’m cumming now!”

Chad tenses as his cum flows up his shaft and thick strands of cum land on my tits.

“Oh Sally, I’m cumming!”

Chad covers my tits with so much cream that some drips off my tits, onto the ground.

“OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING!!”

We look up and see Nicole shuddering in orgasm. Her head is tilted back and her tits thrust outward from her chest.

Chad looks at me and I say, “We got her, and she’s ours.”

“How do you know, Sally?”

“I know Chad, let’s go inside and I will tell you the plan for tomorrow."

 

Next Day

 

The early morning light filters through the white lace curtains, softly illuminating the bedroom. I carefully move between parted legs, careful not to make a disturbance. The large phallus twitches as my fingers gently slide along the growing shaft. I watch as Chad's manhood extends to its full seven inches, while gently releasing my breath on his scrotum.

Chad stirs a little, though still asleep. My mouth hovers over the large circumcised head as my fingers dance around his scrotum. He stirs a little more as my mouth engulfs his cock head and I swirl my tongue over the smooth tip, reaching under the rounded edge.

Chad’s hips move slightly at my touch. He slowly awakes from his deep sleep as my mouth moves down his delicious shaft while my fingers play with his ball sac.

“Mmmm,” Chad moans as his eyes open and he looks down into mine.

“God Sally, that feels so good. I want to taste your sweet pussy.”

While I continue sucking and licking his shaft, I move over him and lower myself to his waiting mouth. The touch of his tongue on my puffy lips sends what can only be described as an electrical shock through my body.

Releasing Chad’s cock I moan out, “Mmmm, suck my pussy.”

Chad licks my pussy lips in long slow strokes as I slide my mouth down his cock. Moving further down while swirling my tongue over his shaft, the quicker his tongue laps at my slit from top to bottom. Already my juices flow onto Chad’s mouth and chin.

Both of us make sloshing noises as we continue pleasuring one another with our mouths. Chad reaches my hard little clit and flicks his tongue all around. My mouth is all the way down to the base of his cock as mu hand squeezes, then releases his ball sac over and over. Chad slips his tongue into my wet honey pot while strumming my clit with his finger.

My cheeks cave in as I suck hard on his throbbing shaft. "Aaaaaahhhh...Aaaaaaahhhh" Chad moans as he swirls his tongue, touching the inner flesh of my honey pot.

Moving my mouth up along his shaft as I suck and swirl my tongue around, Chad found the G-spot. His tongue flicks it several times and then licks all around. My hips grind my pussy harder against his face, the morning stubble on his face adds to my arousal.

Slipping his phallus from my mouth while fondling his scrotum, I take my other hand wrap it around his girth. While my hand slides up and down his length, I turn my hand and lick the head of his cock at the same time.

I release my mouth from his cock and moan out, "Oooooohhhh Chad, fuck me with your tongue!"

Chad stiffens his tongue and fucks my wet pussy. My mouth is just above the head of his cock as the very tip of my tongue pushes into the slit. Chad pushes up his hips, sending his cock deep into my mouth. I bob my head up and down on his rod as the shaft pulses.

We are both on the verge of cumming, when I feel Chad push a figure into my ass.

"Mmmm...Mmmm," I moan as he brings me to a mind shattering, body convulsing orgasm.

Chad is right behind me as his cock shoots the first load down my throat, I quickly swallow as the next load fills my mouth. I keep swallowing every load until there is no more. I keep his cock in my mouth until he goes soft and Chad has his mouth pressed against my pulsating clit.

"Oh God, Sally. That's the way to wake up in the morning."

"Oh Chad, you are so right. Tomorrow, I want you to wake me up."

I move off Chad and he turns so that we are face to face. He hold me in his arms and we kiss, sharing our juices. We lay there basking in the afterglow, caressing each other. It is now time to get up and start our day.

"Chad, go take a shower and put on a pair of your short, gray athletic shorts. Do not wear anything else. I want you looking irresistible to Nicole."

Giving Chad a peck on his cheek and slapping his ass as he heads to the shower. I throw on my very short silk robe, it covers me just below my ass.

When Chad comes down from taking his shower, he is almost too irresistible to resist. I have to summon all my power to not jump his bones right there. There will be time for that later.

"Okay Chad, remember what to do when you go over and do the yard work for Nicole?"

"Yes Sally, be sure she gets a good look at me. If she asks for help with anything, don't hesitate to help."

"What else, stud?"

"Oh, and invite her over for a dip in our pool."

"Good Chad, and when she is busy sucking your cock...”

"I know Sally, you will join her in sucking my cock."

"Okay, sweetie, get going. I'll be watching.

When Chad leaves, I go up to my room and wait at the window for Chad to appear I her back yard. I hear the mower, He is cutting the front yard first and building up a sweat.

He finally arrives in Nicole's backyard, his toned, tanned body is glistening with sweat. Nicole is wearing a white bikini top which ties on the back of her neck and in the middle of her back. The top barely conceals her full bosom and her side tie thong just conceals enough of her pussy to tease anyone who looks. I move closer to the open window but not so close as to be detected. My pussy tingles and my nipples poke out from the areola, aching to be touched. I resist the temptation to touch myself and watch Chad's every move.

While Chad mows the backyard he takes quick glances in the direction of Nicole. She is sunning herself on the patio and is wearing a pair of sunglasses. I notice the bulge in Chad's shorts is growing and every time he passes Nicole, she lowers her glasses and licks her lips.

Giggling, I whisper to myself. "We have you now, Nicole."

My pussy is getting wet and my nipples are begging to be touched. I resist because I know that Nicole will be lapping at my honey pot.

Chad is now done mowing the grass and puts the mower away. Coming out of her garage, I see the head of his manhood poking out the bottom of the leg to his shorts.

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

"Damn, that boy knows how to work it," whispering to myself and now sitting on my hands so as not to touch myself.

"Oh Chad, could you come over and rub some suntan lotion on my back?" Nicole unites her top as she lays on her stomach.

"Okay, Nicole. I'll be right there."

Chad decides to lay out the garden tools before going over to Nicole. He purposely turns his back to her and bends at the waist to place the equipment down. When Chad does this, the top of his ass crack is exposed. Nicole reacts by removing her sunglasses, remove her top and lie on her stomach. She quickly undoes the side ties to her thong.

Chad walks over to her, making sure to stand in front of her as he takes the tube of lotion from the nearby table. It's so quiet outside that I am able to hear everything.

"Oh my, Chad you are poking out the leg of your shorts."

"Gee, I did not realize that. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Chad, nothing to be embarrassed about."

Chad moves to the side, then straddles Nicole's legs. The tip of his cock grazes her and she moans out, "Ooohhh" as he starts rubbing the lotion on her back.

Moving his hands along her shoulders to the base of her neck, he moves them away from Nicole's spine. Using a circular motion Chad’s hands move to her sides and in doing so, his hands graze the outer edge of her breasts. Chad slides his hand down along the curve of her sides. Upon reaching her firm ass, he drizzles lotion on both cheeks and slowly rubs his hands closer and closer to her crack.

“Mmmm Chad, that feels so nice.”

Chad takes the lotion and drizzles some at the top of her ass crack and lets it trickle down. He becomes bolder, taking one hand and rubbing the outer edge of Nicole’s breast as his fingers move down the crevice of her ass.

“Oh God, Chad.” Nicole moans out as she rises up on her forearms, allowing Chad’s hand to tweak her already stiff nipple.

I watch as he slips his finger into Nicole’s ass and pinches her stiff nipple. Straddling her lower legs, Nicole is able to get up on her hands and knees. She rocks back and forth on his finger as Chad teases her nipples even more by pulling on them.

“Aaarrrggghhh!” Cries out Nicole as her hand slip deep into her dripping honey pot.

“I’m going to come, fuck my ass!”

Chad now thrusts his finger faster and harder into Nicole’s ass. His fingers pull and twist her nipples harder. My resistance to using my hands on myself is waning.

“Oh hurry, give Nicole her orgasm now,” I whisper as my juices trickle from my honey pot, leaving a wet spot on the chair.

As If Chad knew what I said, he shoves his finger hard one last time into Nicole’s ass and pulls her nipple hard. Nicole pushes her finger as deep as she can into her honey pot and screams at the top of her lungs.

“AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! OH SHIT, I’M CUMMING!”

Chad leans forward and licks her juices from her slit. Nicole slips her finger from her pussy as Chad slips his finger from her ass. Chad helps Nicole down on the chaise, turning her to her side and lays behind her in the spoon position. I know she can feel his hard cock against her and it is turning me on even more.

They both lay there, his arm across her big boobs and they both have a hand resting on her bare mound.

“Chad, I haven’t had sex since my husband passed away. I want to taste your cock in my mouth and your cream going down my throat. Then I want that cock in my ass and pussy, will you let me?”

Without saying a word, Chad rises to his feet and takes Nicole by the hand. He walks with her to our outdoor shower head near the pool. Turning the handle, they stand under the spray and Nicole takes the bar of soap. She washes the sweat from Chad’s muscular torso slowly as she enjoys the feel of his hard body. Getting on her knees, Nicole pulls down Chad’s wet shorts and his cock springs out, hitting her on the cheek.

I can’t take anymore and head downstairs. When I get to the French doors, I continue to watch for my opportunity to join them. Nicole removes Chad’s shorts and washes his cock and balls, then has him turn and washes his ass. 

When Nicole is done, Chad takes the bar of soap and lathers up her tits and stomach. He goes to his knees and washed her pussy and legs, then turns her around. Chad washes her back and ass, paying special attention to her brown hole.

“Mmmm, Chad you know how to excite a woman.”

Nicole turns and gives him a passionate kiss as her hands stroke his cock. She holds his shaft in one hand and leads him to the pool.

“Sit on the edge with your legs in the water as I get in.”

Chad takes his position as Nicole wades over to him. Her firm ass is just above the water and she places a hand on each knee.

“Okay, Chad give me all the cream you have.” Nicole parts his legs and moves between them.

Nicole is hungry and in one smooth motion, takes Chad’s seven inches of cock to the base. Her head begins to bob up and down on his phallus.

“That’s it, I can’t watch anymore.” I whisper to myself as I open the French doors quietly and tiptoe across the patio to the pool.

Chad sees me as I approach, he smiles as I quietly move down the steps, into the water. Wading as quietly as I can without disturbing the water too much I approach Nicole from behind. As I get closer, Nicole slips her mouth from his manhood and I stop.

"Chad, your cock is the thickest and longest I ever had." She engulfs his entire length in one motion, squeezing her cheeks against his shaft.

"That's it Nicole, suck harder and swirl your tongue."

Nicole bobs her head up and down on his shaft, as her hand fondles his ball sac. I move up behind her, as Chad puts his hands on top of her head. I reach down and touch her slit with my finger as Chad holds her head down.

"Umph...Uuuummmppphhh." Nicole moans as my finger slips into her honey pot.

Chad grabs two handfuls of hair and pulls Nicole up, then pushes her head down. He keeps fucking Nicole's mouth like that as she moans and groans. I add another finger and now fuck her pussy with two fingers as I suck her erect clit between my lips.

"Oh Fuck, I'm cumming Nicole!"

With a mouthful of cock, Nicole moans as she comes and I lap up her juices. Chad releases his cream and Nicole does not hesitate in swallowing every last drop. Chad lays back as Nicole sucks his cock until the phallus goes soft. My tongue licks up all the juice from Nicole's pussy.

Nicole slips Chad's cock from her mouth, turns and gives me a passionate kiss. She shares Chad's cream with me as our tongues swirl around each other.

"Now I want to taste your honey pot, Sally."

"Let's all go inside, get more comfortable and give Chad a chance to energize," I say, taking Nicole's hand as we exit the pool.

Nicole says, "I really enjoyed watching you two on the patio last night. I hadn't come so much in a long time, with the exception of today."

"Nicole, let's see how many times Sally and I can make you come," Chad says as he joins us.

Entering the house, we go up to my bedroom for an entire afternoon and evening of pleasure.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

 

**

 

Copyright ©2015 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments