Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pet's Adventure

"A re-working of my first story, "Deviant Pet's Night Out", from the perspective of my erstwhile mistress and always special Verdana."

8
0 Comments 0
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is re-working of my first story, "Deviant Pet's Night Out", from the perspective of my erstwhile mistress and always special Verdana. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She lustily approved of it. The cover picture was supplier to me by Visioneer, after he read my first story."

My pet didn't know what he was getting into - or what might be getting into him - that fateful night that I told him,

"Pick me up at 9. We're going on an adventure. Dress nicely, like the good law-abiding citizen you are, the kind who returns library books on time. But don’t dress too nicely. You might get dirty. Who knows, your clothes might get messed up. And, drink some coffee. This'll be a late night and you'll need your energy."

I knew this would stir my deviant pet’s desires.

I'm a sex worker, and SP is a client of mine. I always love seeing him when he comes to my city. Some men need to be dominated and humiliated, some want a sweet, even submissive, girlfriend. He’s just himself. He's sweet and kind, but also curious and open to almost anything. SP is not a big guy - maybe 5’6” - so it’s easy just to push him onto the bed, pin his arms down and tease him by holding my perfect ass just inches from his face. At the same time, we both love it when I call him “Daddy” and he holds my head down on his cock, slobbering and gagging. He’s got a mouth that looks like it was made for eating pussy (and other things). I like just talking to him about life, art, pets, science, outer space, everything.

As for me, I’m a petite sensual psychonaut, well-versed in both cuddles and the erotic dark arts. I’m about 5’2” tall, with alabaster skin, short dark hair, penetrating eyes, and luscious lips. Those lips can kiss softly and snarl sexily, depending on my mood – and you. My ass is soft and prominent, something to enjoy whether you’re holding it, fucking doggystyle, or being sat upon. Rounding out my beauty are my small perky breasts, just the right size for a mouth or palm.  But I digress.  

I saw him pull up and look around. Stepping out of the shadows, in my long black canvas jacket, knee-high boots, and a short tight skirt, I looked stunning. (I know I'm fine and there's no one else like me.) I hopped in the car and leaned in for a deep kiss. Our tongues twirled and explored, softly, insistently, hungrily. I could have kissed for hours on end, but we had places to go and people to do. I pulled away from him and gave him directions.

We drove for a few minutes until we were in a dimly lit parking lot surrounded by old brick warehouse buildings.  “Pull around to the back, park right here. That's it, baby.”

Ever the gentleman, he got out of the car and went over to my door to let me out. As I stepped out of the car, I pulled him tight and gave him a deep kiss. He pulled me in tightly, clasping my soft ass. I reached into my bag and I whispered in his ear, “This is going to be fun. Trust me.”

He heard the click as my knife opened. His eyes bugged at the sight of my shining blade. Even though we trust each other completely, few people can handle my full range. I smiled broadly and laughed, “I just want to give you a surprise.”

With that, I quickly sliced away a strip of cloth from the front of his shirt and blindfolded him with it. (Most people can’t do a blindfold worth shit, but I’m definitely not most people. He couldn’t see a thing.)

Holding his hand, I opened the door and led him into the big dim space. It was crowded but not jam-packed. The low techno beat provided a background hum. Sometimes I led him through piles of stuff on the floor or had him bump into a couch, just for fun. People parted as I paraded him through the crowd. They saw my grin and smiled back, some leering lustily. I'd laugh and say things like, “Look what I have here. Come visit the petting zoo later.”

This was gonna be fun. We kept walking until I stopped and opened the door to his home for the evening.

“We're going in here, babe. Kneel here. There’s a cushion for your knees.”

He didn’t know we were going to be on our knees and I want my pet to be comfortable. But I still gave him a little “thwap” on his ass with my riding crop. He needs a reminder of my sweetness, after all. I gently told him,  "I'm gonna sit right here with you. We'll both be kneeling. Pretend you're in church, my deviant altar boy."

ClaireWarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireWarner

He got fidgety and fiddled with his blindfold. “THWACK!” Another, harder, swipe with the crop. He’s not a complete submissive, and generally obedient, so it was just a gentle reminder. "Click" went the handcuffs around his wrists. I softly hissed at him,  "I guess you're not that obedient, are you? I'll take the blindfold off when I'm ready."

He relaxed a bit. Even though I knew the general plan, you never know exactly what’s going to happen, so I took a deep breath and felt the space’s energy. The voices outside the room grew louder. The air was electric and full of the odors of sweat and the stale smells of a club, but what really stood out was the smell of sex. The heavy, heavy smell of sex. My sweet pet smelled it too and quivered a little.

Just to remind SP of his sense of touch, I nibbled on him and slid my hands under his shredded shirt, tweaking his nipples a bit. I was already having fun and we were still fully (more or less) clothed.

Like I said, we were in this small, dark, space. There were bumps and noises as if people were leaning on the outside wall. They weren't banging on the door, but something was up. Suddenly, the noises grew a little louder. I heard more rustling, and a metallic bang, as if something (a belt? pants??) fell to the floor right outside the wall of the room where we were. Suddenly the smells changed. The smell of sex entered the room first. SP started to squirm and excitedly gasped, “Oh my God, what the fuck is happening?”

I rubbed his head and said, “OK, my pet. You've earned your reward.”

I reached up, untied the blindfold knot, and the shred of his shirt fell away from his eyes. He saw the thick cock in front of his face and opened his mouth, his tongue stretching out towards it. He's such a good pet.

I smiled at him and stroked his cheek, holding the thick mystery cock and guiding it to his lips. The heavy balls came through the hole, so I played with them as he wrapped his mouth around the cock. He looked possessed as if it were his cock. Such a look of bliss and wonder.

He’s good, I thought as I watched him lick it along the length and teasingly circle the head with his tongue. The cock, the one he treated as if he owned it, as if it were his personal toy, was already leaking precum. He licked it up and then leaned in to kiss me so I could taste it. I moaned as his mouth came near me, anticipating the taste. The only thing better than a man who likes cum is a man who likes to share. After our lingering kiss, I took the cock head in my mouth. He licked the underside of the cock and played with those heavy hairy balls. Then we kissed again, with the mystery cock in the middle. He kept playing with the balls and reached under to stimulate his prostate. I could tell that our plaything, the owner of this glorious cock, was close to cumming.  We swapped places again, and SP took the head in his mouth and took him down as deep as he could without gagging. (I’ll have to teach him about being a gagging slut another time.) I kissed the side of the cock and played with his balls.

I looked at my pet, smiling radiantly, and said, “OK, my pet. He's gonna cum, do you want to swallow? Or do you want it all over you?”.

I could tell that SP was loving the feel of having that cock twitch with his mouth around it. The guy started to cum heavily, and my pet handled it beautifully. Suddenly, SP pulled the cock out of his mouth and aimed it at me so that I got some. Sharing is caring, after all. He looked at me, smiled, and licked all the cum off my face, and kissed me deeply. After what seemed like an eternity, we broke our kiss.

The mystery cock was gone, so I put my mouth to the hole and called out, “Next!” 

 It was going to be a good night.

Published 
Written by SplendidSpoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors